Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 5, 2022

File a complaint to Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]

Having problems with Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC]

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Website

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Head Office Address

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 200 4599

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] reviews & complaints(1773)

We used to have a bus facility at 5 AM in the morning which used to be very helpful for travellers/employees to hyderabad. this bus has been stopped somehow. please restart 5am service to nirmal so that we can opt travel to Hyderabad at office time.
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please instruct the drivers to come badepally oldbusstand because employees are there .some kalwakurthy bus(ordinary) drivers not coming to old busstand of badepally .

Mancherial to hyderabad service no 8176 1st of all thr is no bus for specific route and nrealy 100 passengers were waiting 10pm super luxury bus came thr no announcements no station incharge no one is thr at enquiry nly one man taking Care of everything but the driver taking extra money for one single seat and scolding to innocent ppl driver is donno anything about reservations he dint bother misbehaving and using un parliamentary slang with...
      I left my black umbrella on the bus. I got in the bus in mehdipatnam and got down in narayanguda on 4th July 2022. 6:28am.
      City ordinary
      113mu 421
      Drv: 207368
      Cnd: 207402
      Ap28z1975
      Tripno.2...
      My name is Bharath and I'm having issues about my bus(127k)(from kondapur to koti).There are too many metros of 127k buses which is not required and ordinary buses are very less. I'm student and I need an ordinary bus as I have ordinary pass.
      My request is to increase the number of ordinary buses of (127k) which helps us(students) as we are facing problem of not arriving at the right timeI have been waiting since last one and hour...

Namaskaram. i have got a parcel from kammareddy in guntur with consignment number : 3025961 (w.t 5k.g). while receiving the parcel the office personal asked me 20 r.s. upon enquiry he said it is for hamali and office charges. i asked for receipt he said he will give receipt for only 10 r.s. but i asked him to give it for 20 r.s so atlast he gave me bill for 20 r.s for one parcel. later i enquired about delivery charges in tsrtc coustmercare they told me only to give 10 r.s per each parcel. why can't you include all the charges at parcel origin point(including hamali charges at destination) and prepare a final bill for consignment. it will be very helpful for coustmers. as it didn't involve any unnecessary transactions. hoping tsrtc will improve its way.

Bus No: AP29Z 3966, from Hyderabad to Kurnool, started around 07:10 Am from MGBS on date July 2nd, collecting Express fare, but stopped even near Janampet, Shadnagar too.. It is supposed to take by-pass route not going through the Shadnagar town. He clearly said the bus goes through by-pass but still to accommodate more passengers took different route. How can you justify the driver's act of overpassing the rules? What if they have ulterior...
        I am travelling from Hyderabad to Vijayawada by TSRTC operating Garuda Plus Bus, i got in to bus at LB Nagar at 09.18 am, for 269 Kms charge is Rs 700/-, but Maintanance is wrost, behavior of bus attendant is rude, when i ask the driver for journey time he said 6 hrs, driver stopping bus in all most all stops line an ordinary bus.
        Now my question is
        Why we prefer these kind of expensive buses, for saving our journey...

Respected Sir, I am K.Vamsi Chandra Sekhar, General Manager Land Acquisition, Hyderabad. Aged about 43 years. sincle last 3 months am travelling by bus to my office and i observed one thing somany passengers were not wearing mast mainly in the city buses even conductor and Driver also not wearing mask. yesterday I asked the crew and why you are not wearing mask in this pandemic situation there is a very negligent reply from them. Kindly advice your drivers and conductors to maintain mask and give instructions to the passenger like (No-Mask, No-Entry in the Bus) so that to avoid covid-19 deaths and save the passengers lives.

No bus is arriving at the bus stop at proper time. It is very difficult to students who are going to lothukunta.

I have travelled from shamlal building to bharath nagar

But i have received ticked from policeline to mosapet

It's not about only fair always

The bus number AP 11 Z 6929 crashed into my side mirror on purpose
              Before that he was going honking behind me for no reason even after knowing that i have no place to move
              And when i moved he tried hit my car before the signal
              After the signal went green he hit my side mirror even after honking a lot
              He even used abusive words when i tried to stop him
              This happened near maithravanam signal...

There is no bus from rtc x roads to uppal in between 8 to 8:45 in the morning. Students and employees here are suffering due to the lack of public transportation. Kindly look into the issue.

I got in 113k/l bus in serilingampally at 7:5 am and bus number is 6107, showed the bus pass to the lady conductor and after that it slipped from my hand, got down at SR Nagar at 7:45 am, metro bus pass, kindly please do the needful.

They are not receiveing time to time parcel today morning 5am reached bus guntur but they doesn't received a parcel because they closed the courior centre so driver doesn't giving parcel

Dear sir/madam.. i travelled in 19M bus from kukatpally to punjagutta x road on 25th june 2022 at 5:11pm and I lost my purse in that bus it contains 11k cash, my aadhar card, atm card, pan card and some important papers.. it is a ladies purse of white color so please help me to find my purse..
                    Name: p swarnalatha
                    Bus no: Ap28z1205
                    Drv : 237820...

I am a regular traveler from shad nagar to hyd ..in evening while returning from office i need to step in the bus on by pass road at shadnagar yummy hotel but express buses running from Raichur to hyd they are not stopping the buses at shadnagar bypass even though there are lot of people step in bus at shadnagar by pass yummy hotel signal..buses are not stopping..and other buses charges the fare from jadcberla which is 1 hour before my shadnagar stop..y we should pay the bus fare from jadcherla when I am stepping at shadnagar..which is not necessary..kindly justify for charging the bus fare from jadcherla instead of from shadnagar

Dear sir/Madam,

I am very happy for running delux buses from thorrur to jagathgiri Gutta and from jagathgiri Gutta to thorrur buses recently..but these buses are running without conductor..drivers are issuing the tickets while running the bus..it is looking danger to travel in these buses ..even though the charge is more we are stepping into these bus for early arrival ..and they are charging thorrur bus fare for velishala..which is not fare .y we should pay extra fare for which we won't travel ..because I am stepping down at velishala..y should I pay the fare upto thorrur.which is not necessary at all..and i request you to run busses with conductor which will be helpfull in having a safe journey

The Hyderabad - Bengaluru service 6022 service was supposed to reach JBS by 17.05 on 25th. It came at 6.54 and then the bus was extremely dirty! I used to prefer travelling by tsrtc since it is government service and can be rest assured. But I hate today that one. Should prefer private service since at least there will be an assuring. I request you to compensate me the 2 hours I lost in waiting and taking the stress of delay.

Please provide busses on secendrabad to medchal route there are only few busses at evening time there are many college students and office staffs are waiting for bus
                          There are many busses koti to patancheru 218
                          Please provide us busses in medchal route