B.E.S.T. Undertaking
Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport Undertaking

B.E.S.T. Undertaking Customer Care

Materials Management Department (Colaba – Head Office), 4th Floor, Parivahan Bhavan Bldg., S.B.Road, Electric House, Colaba
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

For Purchases related to Transportation-I, Transportation-II & General Section:
Materials Management Department (Dadar)
1st Floor, Transportation Engg. Bldg., Tilak Marg,
Dadar,
Mumbai – 400 014.

For Purchases related to Supply / Building:
Materials Management Department (Kussara)
2nd Floor, Bijlee Bhavan, Kussara Bunder Road,

B.E.S.T. Undertaking Complaints & Reviews

From:
Mrs: rebka deepakraj. Saganji
Room no.50-12/14,
Himmat nagar, near acme company,
S. M....

To
Best
Colaba

A/c no :[protected]*2
Zone - north/fs/01

Respected sir,

I, vikram shah would like to draw your attention towards the fact that for the last few months we are receiving high bills. My average bill was coming around 800- 1000
. But since last few months it's coming high. Our electricity consumption has been the same for the previous few years and also we had not added any new appliance's in our home.

So it's a request to please look into this matter urgently.

Hoping your kind co-operation.

Kindly do the needful and oblige. Thanking you

Yours faithfully
Vikram shah
Jul 10, 2020

B.E.S.T. Undertaking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear sir/ madam,

I have recevied a very high bill of 11000 in this month, my consumer no is [protected] can you please look into this matter and help me.
    Jul 10, 2020

Hello. I am writing to complain about inflated electricity bill for month of june 2020. Usually, my electricity bill is approximately rs.1, 200-rs.2, 000/- whereas fro june 2020 it has come rs.7, 090/-. I have paid the bill on 10th july 2020, under protest and without prejudice. However, as this is more than triple the expected amount, i would like re-examination of meter reading and reimbursement of the excess amount. Please do the needful at the earliest since i need the reimbursed funds for personal and family expenses.
      Jul 10, 2020

I am staying at Dadar (W), Mumbai. Dr. C. G. Bhave residence.

Dear sir/ madam,
        We have received excess bill amount of rs 1190 for the month of july 2020 inspite of no use since we are not currently located at the said residence due to lockdown situation.
        So, request you to recheck the bill amount and confirm to process the payment of the bill accordingly.
        Awaiting your prompt assistance,

Thanks & regards,

Raj mhatre.
        Jul 10, 2020

I sachin mahadeo kanekar, staying at 705, sugee saddan, baburao parulekar marg, dadar, west, mumbai - 400 028.

I am having best electricity vide ca no.[protected]*5. I had received bill of rs.6310/- for the month of june, 2020. After reading the bill, we had seen that there is total adjustment charges are imposed of rs.4331.47. I am enclosing herewith copy of bill for your reference.

So my complaint is what kind of these adjustment charges you are imposing?

We are surprised that in this lock down period, where you people should give free electricity to all the people, instead of that you are raising bills with undue amount which is almost 4 times of our actual bill amount

Please give us clarification on the same else we have to file suit against you on for raising faulty bills to the consumer.

With regds

Bill amount : 20320/- way beyond

Consumer number[protected] ppl dated 20/07/2020

Name : vinayak ganesh phadke

Address: c 26, mayoor society, mtnl road, opp prabhadevi telephone exchange, dadar west, mumbai 400028, india

Note:
            Since no physical copy received, we have been given an sms for a bill amount of rs. 20320, which is absurd and way beyond our usage. We will not pay this bill, as it is completely wrong to charge so much in this situation when we don't have money and you are taking disadvantage of the situation. I will take serious action against this.
            Jul 10, 2020

My best consumer number is[protected]
              My usual bill is[protected] but this time it is 14180, this is impossible so kindly rectify this mistake.

Address -
              1003, the baya park, senapati bapat marg, tulsi pipe road, opp dadar west railway station, mumbai 400028
              electricity bill 5 times than normal for july
              Jul 10, 2020

I’m dr varun kumar, my electricity bill usually is[protected] per month. This time it’s 14180 for july. This is next to impossible so kindly recheck for this.
                Address -
                1003, the baya park, senapati bapat marg, opp dadar west station, near deep dresses, dadar west, mumbai 400028
                Jul 10, 2020

This email is regarding excessive bill amount shown in the month of july
                  Customer care[protected]
                  The bill...

I have received inflated bill for the the month of july my consumer no.[protected]

My name is sandesh suresh kadam. My consumer no.[protected]*7
                    We had already paid electricity...

Name : dimple jain
                    Consumer no.[protected] c. A. No.2387663 category - residential
                    Billing period 30.04.2020 to 31.05.2020
                    I am surprised to receive a bill for the above mentioned period of rs.17330/-.
                    Being a residential premises this is a huge and unacceptable amount. My average monthly bill is rs.4000/- to rs.5000/-. But this amount of rs.17, 00/- is more than three times of regular bill.
                    Jul 09, 2020

Ca no[protected] we paid all last month of bill but june 20 bill are more higher thane last month of june pls see the below details 2020

List of latest payments made...
                      Bill no payment date payment received on paid amount payment mode payment id transaction id receipt no pmt type
                      6/24/2020 12:00:00 am 6/25/2020 9:10:30 pm 3040.00 billdesk 87522755 398651 bill
                      5/3/2020 12:00:00 am 5/4/2020 8:16:13 pm 1570.00 billdesk 86856445 091503 bill
                      3/10/2020 12:00:00 am 3/11/2020 4:44:50 pm 1450.00 billdesk 86140341 825438 bill
                      Jul 09, 2020

My bill for the month of July is almost 3times the amount we usually get and such inflation in the amount of bill has never...

Why I get overcharged on my electric bill we r not use this much o[censored]nit it's to much for middle class family
                        Overcharged electric bill
                        Jul 09, 2020

My bill which usually comes in the range of rs 1500 to max rs 3000. It has now come as rs 10, 000. There was no excessive use of electricity. The use was average only. This fault is from your side. My consumer number is [protected]. Please check and revert immediately.
                          5 times rise in electricity bill
                          Jul 09, 2020

My 2 flats have been erroneously billed more than double of my routine electricity bills this month (May-june 2020). Although...

My consumer no :[protected]
                            As i am regularly paying my electricity bill but than too i got enough 11, 700/- amount of bill in the month of june, which is not at all considerable kindly look into it.
                            drastically hike in electricity bill for the month of june
                            Jul 10, 2020
                            Consumer no :- 819096027 Bill Number :-814075220070707 I got a bill of 11, 700/- of june month, where the amount is almost 6 time more than what avg bill i get. I already complaint before but my complaint is still no resolved kindly look into it .i usually get a bill of 1500/- . Something wrong has happened, please do needful for us.
                            Jul 08, 2020