BGR Energy Systems

Fax:
Fax:

Good

BGR Energy Systems Complaints & Reviews

We have been managing the occupational Health centre of BGR, Athipattu near Chennai. Our bills of more than one lakh is pending for more than 2 years. There is no proper answer from the concerned team. We are contemplating taking the matter legally. If you could intervene and do the needful we will be happy.

Dr.Robin Jeya Bensam MBBS, AFIH, FCIP, FRSH(Lon)
Proprietor
Robin and Robin Health Care
[protected]@robinandrobin.com
Aug 07, 2021

BGR Energy Systems customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Have received a PO from bgr energy the terms was 100% against the inspection of material have arranged all raw material and fittings and inspection done all ready since 8 month.. still now releasing my money. also not getting a proper response not sharing the Director number no one even attending the call
    Aug 28, 2020

Aug 28, 2020
    Updated by Rahul Aesteiron
    In November 2019 have received the Purchase order of pipe fittings and in january all we have done ready and inspection also done for it. since 8 month there is no proper response for the same. not getting a proper feedback for the same.
    still not releasing the payment

Non Receipt of Income Tax refund for 2013-14 Non Receipt of Income Tax refund for 2013-14 Dear Sir/Mam, I have e filed ITR-I for Year 2013-14 Revised on[protected] vied acknowledgement no [protected] .The refund is not yet received. Kindly let me know when i can get it. My Pan Number-BEYPM9472H E-filing Acknowledgement Number(Revised)- [protected] Communication Reference No.CPC/1314/G4/[protected] Date of Communication[protected] BEST REGARDS ABHISHEK MISHRA

Earlier I have given SMS for requirement of e-mail & non-requirement of orginal (hot copy) bills. But, unfortunately my company insisted original bills for getting reimbursement, so I have called yr customer care executive I presume that two months back and requested to send the hot copy also. For the two months I have recd d same. But now (for July 2009 bill) again the same problem persists, I have not recd the hot copy of the bill for my mobile Nos.[protected] and[protected]. Please register my complaint and take effective action immediately. Try to avoid further complaints from my side on this subject.

BGR ENERGY LTD., — DETAILED BILL

SIR,
        KINDLY SEND ME DETAILED BILL FOR THE MONTHS OF JULY, AUGUST 2008 OF MY AIRTEL POSTPAID CONNECTION INWHICH MY MOBILE NO:[protected].

Star Energy Systems — Original Bills

We had sent original bills to Dudh Sagar Dairy Mehsana through Speed Post No.EG[protected]IN

Which contained original bills which had to reach Mehsana Dairy before 31st March.

The above said bills have still not reached Dudh Sagar Dairy and when we try to trace the document it shows document bagged, but no further details are obtained.

I am incuring heavy loss as the bills have not reached and my payment is at stake,

Kindly look into the matter,

Awaiting your immediate reply,

Thanks & Regards

Purvish Shah
        Manager Business Development

I have lost my pan card on 17.07.2009 at chennai.
          I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. So, Kindly issue me a duplicate...

I hereby assigned in this undersigned letter would like to state that I am a investor as I had invested for 196 equity shares of your company
          Which is having a value of Rs 480 each . for which I had sent a amount of Rs 94, 080 vide cheque no. 847903 dated 12/12/07 of Axis Bank Limited, Jaipur My application number is 1993369 and my name is Saroj kumari Sarawgi
          And the application was sent for 196 equity shares . In internet you have mentioned that I have been allotted 14 shares. After approx two month I have received refund of Rs. 87360.00 dated 02/02/08 vide cheque no. 327924. Now my query is now till date your company has not been credited the above mentioned 14 shares in my demat account.
          So I hereby would request the concerned authorities to please look into this matter and kindly reply back to me as soon as possible
          My details are mentioned below:
          Saroj kumari Sarawgi

DETAILS:
          APPLICATION NO. 71680791
          DEEPIKA JAIN
          A-204, STAR REGENCY, OPP. NARESH STEEL, BHAYANDER(E)-401105
          One of our vendor material booked from Delhi to Pondicherry on[protected] but as on date material not received, when we tracking the number it shows Scheduled Delivery Date is 13th of August.

i have applied for the ipo of bgr energy systems ltd., by voide application no 12508772, but till i have not received refund...
            IPO Application No. 64855429

Amount Rs.6520/-

ECS Intimation No. 879050

In ECS...

It is to bring to your kind notice that I have opened a new ECS Account with the Indus Ind Bank, Rohtak. I have supplied the information to my DP-IN300940 to open a new ECS Account. It is brought to your kind notice that some clerical error has occured at some quater , due to which the Account number has been wrongly mentioned. In the ECS Account the account number has been mentioned : 0130- M[protected] in the name of Sagar Chand Singla. Actually the correct account number is 0130-M[protected] in the name of Sagar Chand Singla of Indus Ind Bank, Rohtak. I have informed my DP that some error has occurred at your corner and they have rectified the error. I have written a 05 numbers of letter to the Registrar, Intime Spectrum with all the proofs and the Client - Master Id which clearly shows that the error has been rectified. I am doing the E-mail daily at the E-mail address ipo.[protected]@intimespectrum.com , but I have not received any response from your side.
            My Refund Order has been returned back to you on 31.12.2007 by the bank as informed by the bank. Kindly make it convenient to send my Refund order back to me with correction in error.
            My correct account No:- 0130-M[protected]
            Name of Account Holder : Sagar Chand Singla
            Name of Bank : Indus Ind Bank
            Application No : 32899167
            Amount Refundable : Rs.94080
            D.Mat Account No:- 10112806
            DP No: - IN300940
            Name of the Company: BGR Energy Syatems Limited
            Kindly make it convenient to send my refund order at the earliest in order to avoid harassment to the senior citizen
            Thanking You,

Ph:[protected]
            Mobile - [protected]
            Aug 13, 2020

BGR energy systems ltd — NON-RECEIPT OF REFUND

I had applied for BGR Energy online IPO through HDFC Bank Ltd ( DP ID IN301549 Client ID[protected] on 12.12.2007 amounting to Rs.13440. Neither do I have been alloted shares nor received the refund cheque till now. Please do the needful on urgent basis.
            Ravish G Acharya (Tel.No. [protected])

BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LIMITED — Non-Receipt of Refund amount

I’d applied for 112 shares of BGR Entergy Systems Limited at cut-off price in the IPO. However no shares were allotted to me. Even today no amount has been credited back to my savings account. Details of the application are given below:

Application no.: 7 1518657
            CDSL Demat Account: [protected]
            Name of the applicants: Mr. Kiran S. Aytoda & Mrs. Urmila S. Aytoda
            No of shares applied: 112 at cut-off price
            Amount paid on application: Rs. 53,760/-
            Bank details: Janakalyan Bank Limited, Mulund (W) branch.

Kindly arrange to credit the proceeds at the earliest.

regards,

Kiran S. Aytoda
            Cell: [protected]

BGR ENERGY SYSTEM LIMITED — NON RECEIPT OF REFUND

We have applied on-line for the IPO of BGR Energy System Limited on 10/12/07. No shares have been allotted to me. The detail is as under:
            Name: Pratibha A Surana
            DP ID : IN302902
            DP ACCOUNT NO.: 41324716
            No. of shares applied for: 196
            Amount paid: Rs. 94080/-
            Application No. 91220521
            Transation ID: 4439176
            We have not received the refund cheque. Kindly arrange to send the refund cheque urgently on the address given below:

Pratibha A Surana
            Contact No. [protected] / [protected]

Pratibta A Surana

BGR Energy System Ltd — non-receipt of refund

dear sir/madam

I have not received of refund order of your company.
            My application form no. is 11051772.

BGR Energy System Ltd — NON-RECEIPT OF REFUND ORDER

I have applied 98 share in your public issue, my application form no. is 11051772 but i have not received a refund order from you.
            so what can i do about this matter.

I am waiting for a refund order.

please do the needful immediatly.

I hope you will consider my complain.

Thanking you,

PRAKSH MADHAVJIBHAI THUMBAR

BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LIMITED — Non receipt of refund order after name correction.

I had applied for the allotment of 196 shares of BGR Energy vide application no 12523741 of amount Rs 94080 at the name of Satish Bansal HUF.I did not get any allotment and get the refund at the name of Satish bansal which is incorrect.I send the RO back to the company registrar on Dated 03-01-08 for name correction but till now I have not received the same after correction inspite of many reminders to them.So you are requested to make arrangements to send my RO back to me after name correction at your earliest.My RO No is 130929.
            I have applied for the same..the details are furnished below..I havent got a refund of Rs. 6720 (Got 14 Shares allocated) .Please advice what must be done .

DP#[protected] Sharekhan Securities
            Order ID # 711664
            Order Date[protected]
            Quantity - 28 * 480 = Rs. 13440 /=

BGR Energy System Ltd — non refund

I have applied for bgr energies ipo for Rs 40320 on 11.12.2007
            through icicidirect online .
            My DP 53775904 and appliction no 91236938.
            I did not get any allotment as well as my refund.
            kindly inform me the current status