SMC Global Securities Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Sep 23, 2022

File a complaint to SMC Global Securities

Having problems with SMC Global Securities?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SMC Global Securities customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SMC Global Securities

New Delhi District
Delhi

SMC Global Securities Phone Numbers

Fax

SMC Global Securities reviews & complaints(55)

My trading code with smc global is czl0046 and on 20.06.2022 smc debited my account with for rupees 7171/-stating " difference amount of bse txn charges from 24.08.2020 to 23.05.2022"

i several times requested them to remove the debit amount and this was mistake of smc and thus smc must bear the losses but they din not removed and started charging interest on debit account.

I told them that i would have save...

Dear sir
I have account with SMC reference no RML2220 i am making transaction in comodity sigment and brokerage charges are charged me almost 0.50% instead of 0.03%. so kindly refund the excess charged amount refund me and further charges should be as per your brokerage chart 0.03%

I hope SMC will listen me and resolve my issue

Vishvambhar Dayal Meena
RML2220
SMC Global Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pls untag my pan with misp - BDYPC7737C

Pls untag it as soo as possible

Because of it i am not getting any job

Please untag my pan with misp - BDYPC7737C

Because of it i am not getting any job

Pls help asap

Dear Team

I have opened a demat account with SMC global yamunanagar branch with code YSY0068, At the time of account opening I was told that the brokerage would be 10/- per lot IN all segments, but after my first trade I was come to know that my brokerage is 5 time higher than the commited amount, when on saturday I called Mr Deepak the manager who opened the Demat account I asked him about the charges, he said that his boss...

My name is Lalan kumar singh. my client id is ENL1379
        I have requested to my RM that plz. release my SIP amount in my bank account and close this SIP
        Already i submitted POA Papers in SMC Office Pusa Road Delhi

now m fed up with this SMC Global service
        i just have a little request that plz. take a valid step regarding this issue

i will wait for your positive response

I had transfer money to trading account. Money had deducted from my bank account but not updated in SMC trading account.
          I had drop mail, follow up mail. try to contact toll free number
          Worst service while opening account they give big promise but service is really poor. No proper support.
          Please i will recommend do not open your account with SMC.

This scamstar sorry smc is a big scamer. Their full management is well trained how to bluffed or cheated client money. I[censored] trade Daly basis then they show u actual amount but when u go for trade their system blocked u even i[censored] have ur money.

Respected sir,
              My client Id is mpm0200. I do trade own. Last few years I ve faced similar problem with one problem. They blocked me anytime when I trade. When I contact they never pick up my call. When I get excited they bluffed me like anything. Today is the day I did my first trade when I want to trade 2nd time they blocked me. When I contacted many time but no body picked up my call. Even rms cut my call twice. When I itractted...

Kindly Refund my Amount which is Dedicated in Account because your system is deducted 481rs Without any information.i don't know my Account number and mobile number is [protected] please check and tell me Refund Process otherwise you are ready for big Pannalty .

Sir I want close my account and transfer my all share in my new account I send close form but not closed my account and not transfer my share plz help me
                Thanks to globaltraderecovery.net company for helping me recover back my stolen investment from scm global scam

I am having a Demat account no. PFR 1690 in SMC Global since long. I have to update my new bank details in my Demat ac due yo merged of bank. Already I have submitted documents required by SMC account opening team several times but still updation is pending and every time a new document is demanded which is harasment for a customer. Due to this delaying I am not able to trade and incurring monetry loss. I request you to look into the matter and resolve the issue at the earliest else I will be compelled to Lodge complain in consumer court against SMC account opening team.

I have an issue and sent mail in month of October but like govt organisations they give me time lines on phone for last 6 months and no one reply on mail or resolve the issue neither saying anything

Request to higher authority please ask anyone to do so

Ravi Pratap Singh
                    NVD0032

I am not able to login to the app smc ace .it is showing no exchange is mapped.my login id is UIM1932

Sir

I am pooja raheja having smc demat a/c. [protected] i sold iob equity shares in delivery mode of rs. 188730/- and brokrage charged rs. 2878/- which is totally illegal and not justified. According to your charges detail the total brokerage including all tax, stt, transaction charges should not be greater than 1000/- but deduction of too much amount of rs. 2878/- is illegal.

Kindly reverse my charges or i will close my account with lodging complaint to SEBI.

1. I had registered for a share trading account with SMC global securities on 26th of Feb, 2020. My user id is ISM0063.

2. Mr Anirban Dutta (ph no [protected], email : Anirban.[protected]@gmail.com) was representing as an authorized sub agent of SMC. (Dealing Officer as mentioned in SMC e-contract notes)

3. I had deposited Rs 4 lakhs to SMC in two tranches, on 27th Feb and 9th March

4. There were daily...

Myself deepa deepa and my ID is NVX007. I have sent mail to SMC to close my trading account as i am not using it and it never get closed. it is continue to take money from my account. it is not big money but why it is taking months to close an simple account.

On 7th sept. 2020, 11.34 pm
                            By mistake i transferred 2000/- amount in -
                            [protected]@hdfcbank (Upi of smc)
                            Kindly refund my amount asap.
                            I am already a member of smc family since 3yrs+ and this upi transcation is done by mistake.
                            Debited account — sbi
                            Transaction id[protected]
                            Sender upi — [protected]@upi

This is to inform you that i am working as a sub broker with smc global securities but since the day i made payment for your frenchise i am not getting any kond of suppirt from your company and my rm i want to work as well i want to grow my busoness but due to lack of knowledge and training i am unable to work on it my facing so much difficulties to operate the software your team is completly non supportable is there any chance to withdraw my registration and i get my money back or should o go to sebi because it is become in tolerable for me.

I have opened my trading account.. My client id is rml3439 but they have not given any password if i am asking for password they are not responding my call and saying u have to generate yourself... I have tried to create password 1000 times but iam not able to do so... Plzzzz take appropriate action so that i dont have to move to court for such small thing... They should have told me earlier that we will not provide password... How will i login so iressponsible broker smc is... Plzzz take appropriate steps...