Bharat Gas — Refill booking cancelled

Kalyan, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 saramteke
Dear Sir, I have booked the refill cylinder through SMS on 12 Feb 2015, but when I checked the same on my online profile on Mylpg website, it is showing cancelled. When I asked about the reason for this cancellation to the Gas agency (Gurukrupa Gas Agency, Kalyan, Dist-Thane), they told me the reason that I have not submitted the documents to get register in PAHAL scheme. So subsequently I checked the details of PAHAL scheme online and it says that even if customer doen't submit the documents for PAHAL scheme, he can enjoy the service till 31st March 2015. If I am correct then why my booking for gas refill was cancelled. I have submitted my ADHAAR No. to bank and also successfully processed to link the ADHAAR No. with customer ID as facility given through PAHAL scheme online. Because of busy schedule in office I didn't get time to approach Gas agency office and submit the documents to register with PAHAL scheme, so I have done this online and if it is taking time then it's not my mistake. Is there only way to submit the required the documents only to Gas agency and get register with PAHAL. Kindly treat this as very urgent matter as it is almost 4 days from 12th Feb 2015 when I have book the refill cylinder it was cancelled on 14th Feb 2015. My Details are as below: Customer No: 60974706 Name: Sandip A Ramteke Distributor Name: Gurukrupa Gas Agency Kalyan (West), Dist-Thane

Comments

i will changing my location
bhart gas refill booking cancelled
consumer no 81499034 shalu
Sir

I have wrongly booked Refill acknoledgementy ID 26055 - today, i.e. 29/08/2017 through my registered mobile no [protected]. My consumer no 2796. Please cancel the refill booking immediately.

Bina Dhawal Bakshi
Sir

I have wrongly booked Refill acknoledgementy ID [protected] - today, i.e. 12/09/2017 through my registered mobile no [protected]. My order no 51595. Please cancel the refill booking immediately.

sir i have wrongly booked Refill today 22/11/2017 through my registered mobile number [protected].My order no 32864.Please cancel the refill booking immediately.

Sorry for the cancellation due to the emergency travelling tomorrow on 24/11/2017 my register mobile number is [protected], my refill booking number 173872. please kindly make it cancel thanks.
Sir

I have wrongly booked Refill acknoledgementy ID [protected] - today, i.e. 27/01/2018 through my registered mobile no [protected]. My order no 663497. Please cancel the refill booking immediately.

Sorry for the cancellation due to the emergency travelling tomorrow on 13/03/2018 my register mobile number is [protected], my refill booking number 3651201. please kindly make it cancel thanks.
Sir

I have wrongly booked Refill - today, i.e. 25/03/2018 through mobile app .(Order Ref Number is 116538) My consumer number is 83977056. Please cancel the refill booking immediately.

Jini K S
Sir

I have wrongly booked Refill - today, i.e. 29/04/2018 through mobile number .(Order Ref Number is 188338) My consumer number is 84096054. Please cancel the refill booking immediately.

Kishorebabu T
Hi bharat gas, i have wrongly booked in refill booking for my registered mobile no. [protected] my booking no.13799 pls cancel my refill booking order.
Hi bharat gas, i have wrongly booked in refill booking for my registered mobile no. [[protected]] my booking no. 95555 pls cancel my refill booking order
Prasad Poripireddy's reply, Oct 3, 2018
Booking date 03/10/18. Time 03.02am pls cancell this order booking, booking order number 95555
Hi bharat gas, i have wrongly booked in refill booking for my registered mobile no. [[protected]] my booking no. 99010 (cons. No.[protected] pls cancel my refill booking order
Hi bharat gas, i have wrongly booked in refill booking for my registered mobile no. [protected] my booking no. 100149. pls cancel my refill booking order
I m not able to book online as it shows payment under processing

saiuday's reply, Feb 2, 2019
Please look into this cancel the request
Bharatgas refill no 287828 booking cancelled

My booking order no 287828 my booking wrongly booking please this orders cancelled please confirm messages
My booking order no 22789 my booking wrongly booking please this orders cancelled please confirm messages

1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014
    Bharat Gas - Refill booking cancelled