[Resolved]  Bharat Gas — Showing payment status pending

I have booked bharat gas lpg cylinder on 25/08/2020 and made online payment using sbi debit card. Amount ₹ 698.73/- was deducted from my account but still it showing payment status as pending on bharat gas cylinder booking site. Payment made through cc avenue(order#14498869, cc avenue reference#[protected] . I have neither received any payment confirmation from bharat gas site nor amount refunded to my account as this transaction get failed.

Showing payment status pending
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 26, 2020
NO STEPS WERE TAKEN BY CC AVENUE. ONY THEY TOOK 6 HOURS TO PROCESS

[Aug 26, 2020] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

i paid my ₹610 on30 october 2020

refernce no[protected]
on sbi to hdfcbilldesk

Payment pending from bharat gas online by bill desk plz resolve immediately

I have booked bharat gas lpg cylinder on 06/11/2020 and made online payment on the website using amazon pay upi. Amount ₹ 621/- was deducted from my bank account but still it showing payment status as pending on bharat gas cylinder booking site. Payment made through Bill Desk. I have neither received any payment confirmation from bharat gas site nor amount refunded to my account as this transaction get failed. Please resolve it.

2036
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014