[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — By state choice they blocked so many profiles

Durg, Chattisgarh, India
 pitchi
Through Bharat Matrimoney I am serching bride for my brother when I was as a unpaid member they have shown so many profiles of my residing state chatishgarh and madhyapradesh. After as a paid membership I unable to see any profile from chtishgarh & madhyapradesh . Its means they are blocking some profile which is usefull for us. Because every member preferred first his own state or near state. Its a big cheating with every member whos the member of Bharat matrimony.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2016

[Oct 22, 2016] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Nov 01, 2016
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

We're very sorry to hear this. Could you please send your matrimony Id and contact number immediately to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com and we'd like to speak, understand the issue better to help you.

Team Contact Center
Bharatmatrimony.com

Comments

Dear All

Im Swetha

Please remove my profile from Matrimony because im no more interested
i have raised many complaints but no response at all
I kindly request you to delet may profile

Registered Mobile number : [protected]

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - By state choice they blocked so many profiles