[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — fake person

ganpati bappa morya on Dec 20, 2017
I have experienced very bad in this profiles i have faced only fake people who fake around do time pass and throw away...
I would like to share my experience and expect you to take strickt action against this person
His name is ankkit gaala who contacted me played with my emotions and went away without any intimation and now i came to know he was fake... He lied all the things he dint even specify he is divorsed and broken engagement 2 times. I wish you could take strickt action against him and revert me with positive result.
His name is ankkit gaala and his id is g1229570.
Please take strickt action against him and revert me with positive response..
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 6, 2018

[Dec 20, 2017] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear Member,

Thank you for contacting Bharatmatrimony.com

With reference to your complaint dated 20/12/2017, expressing concern over the appearance of fake profiles in our database, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we do monitor all the profiles while including it in our database and if we come across such profiles, we will immediately take necessary action against the profile.

We do suggest the members to check the opposite member's credentials using Trust Badges. Trust Badge is the symbol of Trust which makes your profile more Credible, Authentic and get more responses.

Matrimony Reference Badge is a copyright feature which enables members to add references of relatives, friends and colleagues for the purpose of marriage. It helps members gather more information about prospect

Also, we have mentioned safety tips for our members to protect members privacy in our website.

Kindly visit the link http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/safe-matrimony/index.php to view the safety page of us.

Should you require any further clarifications or assistance, please reply to us via email to [email protected]

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - fake person