[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — fraud person

Akhila Husne on Dec 28, 2017
A boy named vishal richard edward id h6848105 claims to be from london half indian. He sent me request and i accepted this guy decided in 3 days of accepting request that he will come to india and meet me. According to him he took a flight from london to delhi got caught in customs for keeping 85000 pounds in bag and is fined rs.29999 he immediately send me account number asked me to transfer.
I didn't do that as i have never seen this person or know him personally.
Bharat matrimony calling themselves a trusted matrimony should look into these issues and properly verify the person before registration but it seems like bm peopl are only intrested in forcing the people to take member ship. Disappointed
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2018

[Dec 28, 2017] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please send your matrimony Id and your contact number to [email protected] and we'd like to speak and understand the issue better as it will aid us in introspection and improvements in our processes ultimately leading to customer delight.

We apologize, once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

Team Contact Center
Bharatmatrimony.com
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We apologize, once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

Team Contact Center
Bharatmatrimony.com

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - fraud person