[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — mentally harassment by giving call & asking for money

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 Ankur86q on Nov 27, 2017
I had blocked more than 10 number from bharat matrimony yet on daily basis i receive call asking to pay money.. Today people from bharat matrimony started abusing me caller number : [protected] if u people will harass some one he will react same do i.. But in revert you have hired gunde as customer agent who start abusing other.. Worst site for matrimony...
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 9, 2018

[Nov 27, 2017] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ankur86q, Nov 27, 2017
If a person register on ur site by selecting so many multiple option.. then it's too easy for him to make payment if one want to take paid subscription. But by harassing & giving abuse calls is some wat not at all exceptable.. +[protected]
Updated by Ankur86q, Nov 27, 2017
+[protected] : number from which I received call who stated abusing when told I had blocked 10 of there number & when required I will make payment & take paid subscription..
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Nov 29, 2017
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

We're very sorry to hear this. Could you please send your Matrimony Id and contact number immediately to [email protected] and we'd like to speak, understand the issue better to help you.

Team Contact Center
Bharatmatrimony.com

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - mentally harassment by giving call & asking for money