[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — unauthorised and excess deduction

Subathra Menon on Mar 27, 2018
I paid bharat matrimony about ringgit malaysia 300 plus for a 3 month subscription. After this period was up, one of their employees called me about renewing my subscription. I clearly told this person that i was not interested in a renewal. I also deactivated my account. On feb 28, an amount of rm530.76 was deducted from my account and i came to realize that they deducted the amount from my account in usd. Why would you charge in usd when i paid in myr the first time. I clearly told the oerson that i was not interested, so why was the amount deducted. This is uncalled for.
My profile name was subathra menon. I hope that you will look into this as soon as possible. I'm seeing a lot of similar complaints about this company. I hope some action will be taken against them.
I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 1, 2018

[Mar 27, 2018] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2018

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

We're very sorry to hear this. Could you please send your contact number immediately to [email protected] and we'd like to speak, understand the issue better to help you.

Team Contact Center
Bharatmatrimony.com
Updated by Subathra Menon, Apr 15, 2018
Hi team, i've sent you an email with my contact details. Please get in touch with me asap. Thank you

Comments

Hi team, i've sent you an email. Please get in touch with me asap. Thank you
Case ref: BM18193697

This is the reference number for this case. This is honestly the biggest regret ever- joining bharat matrimony. You people sit on the case and don't seem to reply. I've hiven you my contact number. After sending email to your helpdesk team, i now wonder if this team even exists. I have not received any updates via email even after asking. How long does it actually take for you to check on this? Months? Years? I've worked in helpdesk before and know how things work. We resolve issues within a day or two and we ensure customer satisfaction. But your organisation has taken things to a new level. You bug people non stop when you want them to subscribe to your service, yet, when something goes wrong, we have to wait like fools just to get a reply.
If i do not receive a feedback soon, you can be assured that i am going to take action. Atrocious!

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - unauthorised and excess deduction