[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — unauthorised debit to my credit card for auto renewal and stoppage of my account 14 hours before current validity

Nagpur, Nagpur District, Maharashtra, India
 Debendra Nath Panigrahi on Jul 30, 2018
Bharat matrimony id is y647790 a/c vandana panigrahi. I've 2 complaints to make.
#1. Your company has unauthorisedly debited my credit card account for rs.4, 500/- on july 30-2018 for renewal of my membership. I've never given your company authority for auto renewal and auto debit to my credit card. This is a fraud for which i will lodge a complaint against your company to rbi and file a case in consumer court.
#2. My current validity was up to july 30-2018 till midnight. But you have stopped my facility by 11 am on july 30-2018. Against this unfair trade practice i will file a case in consumer court against your company.

Before lodging the complaint with rbi and filing a case in consumer court, i'm writing this mail to redress my grievance to my utmost satisfaction. Hope to receive a favourable and prompt response from you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 1, 2018

[Jul 30, 2018] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Aug 01, 2018
Dear User,

We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had.

We would like to keep you informed that as per functionality the membership is valid from the time of payment. Hence, the profile has been renewed automatically once membership is expired. Further, we have checked and found that the refund has already been initiated from our end 30/07/2018.

We request you to send your contact number immediately to [email protected] Our manager from the customer service team will contact you to fully understand your concerns. Please feel free to write to [email protected]

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

Team Customer Care
Bharatmatrimony.com

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - unauthorised debit to my credit card for auto renewal and stoppage of my account 14 hours before current validity