[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — unethical attitude and payment drowned

Tom456 on Mar 30, 2019
Raised a complaint against a lady executive of bharat matrimony only to get dissatisfied at the end. She was in the process of making calls to my mother asking her to go for a 3 months plan which would help her get suitable matches but once the subscription was availed, there was absolutely no assistance and still i am trying my luck with this bogus company.
When i further enquired abt the status update abt the complaint and more suitable matches for my profile then i was told that there's no headway for this complaint as its still pending and much to my irony, executives are hanging up calls on my face claiming unprofessionalism.
Who's unprofessional here in the first place and even if a customer is irate then you guys should indulge in deep introspection as to what led your customer to use this forum.
Beware guys using this matrimony site
Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2019

[Mar 31, 2019] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Apr 01, 2019
Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had.Could you please send your Matrimony Id and contact number immediately to [email protected]

Our manager from the customer service team will contact you to fully understand your concerns. Please feel free to write to [email protected]

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

Team Customer Care
Bharatmatrimony.com

Comments

I was created my daughters profile few months ago . .today when i log in into my account its showing my account is suspended. Why so ??

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - unethical attitude and payment drowned