[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — worst behavior from branch executive

Damuteacher on Feb 26, 2019
I've been using bharat matrimony for few years for my daughter. So i'm very familiar with this site and services. I've already heard that bharat matrimony has some subsidiary units like community matrimony, religious based sites, marriage service such as matrimony mandapas, photography, bazar etc. Also some social initiatives like bloodbank, eye bank, ability matrimony etc. But shall i ask you one thing, is iccsl is a part of this bharat matrimony?. Or do you have any banking services like fixed deposits or rd? I'm asking this because one of your lady executive in kannur branch is asking my relative to join as iccsl agent and to opt fixed deposit service of rs. 5000 to 1 lakh. She said that iccsl is a credit union society, it's full form is indian co-operative credit society ltd.

Is it a part of your company or are you trying to bribe money from us through other source?
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2019

[Feb 26, 2019] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2019
Dear User,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that Bharatmatrimony do not have any banking service like Fixed deposits or RD. Further we request you to send your contact number immediately to [email protected]

Our manager from the customer service team will contact you to fully understand your concerns. Please feel free to write to [email protected]

We apologize, once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

Team Contact Center
Bharatmatrimony.com

Comments

Okay Bharat Matrimony team, thanks for the reply. If you have no such banking services, then why that girl is forcing us to become ICCSL agent? Why she is asking us to take fixed deposit service. I'm really sure that, lady executive who called us is the person belongs to your firm only. And she is working for your Kannur branch.

Is your firm is giving any part time job option for your employees?

How can I trust you?

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - worst behavior from branch executive