[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — Worst customer service don't ever give your order to them

Chennai City Corporation, Tamilnadu, India
 Santhoshjoel
I have booked matrimony photography service for my sisters marriage, the sales person promised me that he will give me a 80 sheet album, post wedding shooting and also the edited video dvd will be provided on the spot. After getting my order thats it there is no proper response from him. Marriage held on 09.12.2015 and i didnt receive the album yet.
They didnt take the couples for post wedding shoot and also the dvd editing was not done, the album printed was only for 65 sheets.
After 5 odd months mow they are calling me and asking me to pay remaining amount before they deliver the album. When i call the sales person senthil he is not giving me a proper response and talking too rude. Even the customer support staff are not ready to hear what we are saying.
They didnt complete the committed works at all. Our money is totally wasted.

All false promises

A poor pooor poorrrr service dont ever book them for your house marriage
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 26, 2016
After great struggle found a gentle person working there who took great effort to solve my issue.

[May 17, 2016] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Santhoshjoel, Jun 03, 2016
Even if i call there is no proper response from the office team its really iritating. if you are not ready to give the album atleast give my money back...

Comments

Bharat Matrimony — T3092791

The subjected I'd person has sent interest to me and after one he started forcing me to call on his convince and since I was busy he is using non parliamentary words towards me. What is the action you are going to take on this?

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

We're very sorry to hear this. Could you please send your contact number immediately to [email protected] and we'd like to speak, understand the issue better to help you.

Team Contact Center
Bharatmatrimony.com
I have mailed my contact number to the given mail id
with in just an hour of your comment i shared my contact number, Still i didnt receive any call from your side till now. then what is the point of asking it immedediately????? this is really a bad service

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - Worst customer service don't ever give your order to them