Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Customer Care
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Customer Care

Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.

FacebookLinkedInYoutube

Fax: +91 22 2283 2646

Industrial & Commercial Business Head Quarters
Fax: +91 22 2271 3671

Chief Vigilance Officer
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Bharat Bhavan - 1, 4 and 6 Currimbhoy Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400074
Tel: +91 22 2271 3261
Fax: +91 22 2271 3611

Gas Head Quarters
Bharat Petroleum, Bharat Bhavan - 3, 13 Walchand Hirachand Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400001

View More Information...

Bad

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] related photos (641)

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Akhaderi

The Bharat Gas agency in Kasaragod, Kerala who always delays their delivery even though they keep the sufficient stock of filled gas in their godown as per their stock details shown in their office. Whener complaint about the delay, their asnwers are either there is no supply from their region or contact after few days.

Even if we contact to their regional sales manager number shown in their office by telephone, he also promise the delivery after 2 days without checking the availability of filled gas cylinder in their stock. If we insist for the supply of gas, he defend that the available cylinders are defective. But, in their display board it will not be mentioned number of defective cylinders.

In this scene, we compel to presume that the available stock are goes to black market or to their nearest relatives and friends without booking priorities which is talk of the consumers at large. Helpless consumers are disppointed with their service. Also, they never give chance to register their complaint which is kept in their hidden office cabin. A written confirmed delivery date is also not provided to delay the delivery and safeguard their stand.

I request to monitor their supply and take necessary corrective action to avoid delay and better the service to the utmost satisfaction of all consumers.

With best regards
A disapointed consumer.
i also agree
my new gas connection is passed on 29.3.11. today i am going to my nearest gas agency in cheruvathur.
but agent donot deliver my cylender.agent asked buy a gas satu or poduse my gas satu.i returned back to my home with out my cylendr.

vakkayilkumar
    I am a consumer of Bharat gas through Rajani Gas agencyAmbatur Chennai in Tamilnadu.consumer number 26248.The staff of the agency is not in the habit of ttending customers telephone calls and there is inordinate delay in supply of rifills. It takes more than 30 days for supply of refill cylinder and no satisfactory reply is given for queries regarding status of refill booking. can somebody intervene and nullify the worries of housewives

R.Athinarayanan
      I have approached luxmi tulsi gas agency on 13.09.2010 to give lpg connection on transfer voucher obtained from divya distributers, dindigul, tamil nadu. I was asked to submit a transfer copy for online verification. i did so. iwas asked to come after 7 days. when i asked how it would take 7 days for online verification. The concerned person, hope he name is mr. balaji sitting in the counter near the entrance, told it was like that only. I went to him after 7 days. Again i was asked to come after 2 days.i did so. once again i was asked to come after 2 days. finally i was given connection after 11 days. When I questiohned him the inadvertant delay in giving connection, he raised to beat me. i want action to be taken on the agency. My gas connection no. is 33883. My address is 55-8/1-6, subramanya nagar, Rajahmundry, A.P-533105. I may kindly informed about the action taken on this complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

ramkanwar
        I had booked Bharat gas for th reffiling of lpg cylinder on dt. 9.11.2010 Ref no. 1950 Priti Gas Ganaur, Sonepat. i go to agency dt.11.11.2010 for the reffiling the lpg there is not filling and told me rebook this.
        I rebooked dt. 11.11.2010 ref. no. 2230, up to 16.11.10 not dlivered any clylender, so that I again go to agency dt. 17.11.10 emplyee told me 19.11.10 .my ref. my freind go to agency 19.11.10 emplyee give the riffiling slip for dt. 20.11.2010 .
        I reched the agency 20.11.10 but not reffiling my cylinder .I meet to Distributer G.M. Mr Docter Famous name . He said me it is not reffilable you rebooked and after 10-12days come here for reffiling.

Sir/Madam. Iam working pvt. job in Panipat distance in my home 40 k.m.
        I loss for reffiling one cylinder Aprox. Rs. = 500/- and westage my time 15 hour,s . But cylinder reffiling problume not sole.

I are requested you to please that salvan this matter urgent

thnks & regard,s

Ramkumar
        V.P.O. sheikpura
        Teshil Ganaur, distt. Sonepat.
        Haryana 131101

Ph. no. [protected]

[protected]@ yahoo.com

dineshpur
          NOT GETTING SECOND CYLINDER FROM LAST 6 MONTHS

I WANT TO SAY THAT I AM A CONSUMER OF YOUR GAS AGENCY "SUBH LAKSHMI - OLD BUS DTAND JALORE GAS AGENCY" THE NAME OF MRS.SOVALJI PUROHIT . I HAVE PLACED BOOKING ADDIATIONAL CYLINDER ON MONTH OF JUN -2010 BOOKING REF NO. 262. BUT THEY NEITHER SEND ME ANY DELIVERY. I HAVE CHECK WITH THE SITE OF BHARAT GAS, WE FOUND THAT THE GAS HAS DELIVERED ON SAME DAY. BUT I DID NOT RECEIVED THE GAS. I HAVE TRIED MANY TIME ON PHONE FOR DELIVERY BUT THEY ANSWER THAT TODAY YOUR DELIVERY WILL BE SEND TO YOU BUT THEY DIDN’T SENT. I AM IN VERY MUCH TROUBLE. I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY CYLINDER FROM LAST 6 MONTHS. I THINK, IN THIS WAY WE ARE SUPPORTING BLACK MARKETING. TELL ME IS THIS TYPE OF ATTITUDE IS APPROPRIATE WITH THE CUSTOMER? IF THE PROBLEM WILL NOT SOLVE, ONLY THE WAY TO "CONSUMER COURT" I HAVE.

S PUROHIT
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Bharat Gas — Delay in the delivery of cylinder!

gaurav baijal
            I am gaurav baijal From shikohabad and wer facing a problume that is our gas are refield from VINAY GAS SARVICE...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (74)Complaint category Gas Stations

anurupa mohanty
            To
            The Territory Manager
            Bengal Bharat Gas
            West Bengal

I would like to inform you that I an the consumer of your product and my consumer number is 3000999.
            On date- 11/10/2010 the employee of krishna distributer in Bardhwan has taken my Gas booking card along with One cylinder cost price. And I have informed him so many times regarding this matter but till now I have not received any replay from him.
            So, i requested to you as soon as possible please resolved this problem.

with regards,
            Lipika Das
            Bardhwan
            Ph No-[protected]
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

LPG — non delivery

kantichhajer
              Dear Sir
              i am consumer of DEALER Bharathi Gas Agency,Royapuram,Chennai with my consumer no.10793.
              They...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (50)Complaint category Gas Stations

Bharat Gas / Gas Rohan Gas Distributors Bangalore / Malleshwaram / Godown Jc Nagar — Excess price collection Consumer # 36331/Srinivas

venukl1
              my name is srinivas having gas connection with BHARAT GAS disributor ROHAN GAS distributor the supply boy who come for cylinder...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Family & Relationships

Bharat Gas Company — very late delivery of LPG cylinder and deceitful nature of managers

ketakitarodi
              This is Dr.Ketaki Tarodi from kopargaon,dist-Ahmednagar. I am very very distressed because of Bharat Gas company's local...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (18)Complaint category Gas Stations

ganeshkarmakar
              I was a consumer in Pune .During there BHARAT GAS SERVICES WAS Good.But In Kolkata there is a Distributor Named Banani Distributor of Bharat Gas,Located in 14,Suren Thakur Road,GariaHat,Kolkata,West Bengal.Usually During Transfer time the Gas Regulator and Gas cylinder is given.But from This distributor during Transfer they have taken the money amount and but during trasfer they have not Given the Regulator and Gas Cylinder .Besiders after a long days they provide gas cylinder .Regulator they did not provide till now.Also for Gas Cylinder they have charged the Gas Price of 365/- .Whenever i call them they told me that they did not have Regulator.Our Daily Life is very much affected due to not having cooking facility in our home due to this .

BHARAT GAS-BANANI DISTRIBUTOR — Not Delivering Regulator for a long time

Pune to Kolkata Transfer Process is done .But BANANI DISTRIBUTOR Located in 14,Suren Thakur Road,Gariahut,Kolkata not yet provide the Regulator.

Bharat Gas — New connection

maulikthakkar
                Agency of Bharat Gas:
                Akshay Agency, Baner Pasan link road, baner, pune 411045.
                Distributor number 166969
                Complaint comments  Comments  (27)Complaint category Utility Services

Bharat Gas Cylinder — non-delivery of cylinder in time

sanjay kushwaha
                i m consumer of Bharat Gas having consumer no 86711, dealer name Ashok Gas Service, located at Sai Satguru Apartment, Shop...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (27)Complaint category Products & Services

ujjalbera
                Respected Sir/Mam,
                I am Tushar Kanti Bhakta at 1/8, jadavgarh, Haltu, Kasba, Kolkata – 700078. Consumer of BHARAT GAS (Banani Distributor, 14, Suren Tagore Road, Kolkata -700019, phone number[protected],65677365. Vat number is [protected]), my consumer number is – N 6513,(My last delivery date is 20/08/2010) I booked a cylinder on 29/09/2010 (42 days ago) and booking number is- 011, “they told me within 10 days we will delivered your cylinder” but they can’t deliver till today. I called 10-15 time, and go to distributor office 2 time always they reply me we have delivered today and you will get it. But till now I can’t get my cylinder. Now my other cylinder already empty. They can’t book in this time other cylinder. In this time what can I do? I am an old man (81 years) please Tell me what can I do?
                So, I request to you please take necessary action as soon as possible, I will thankful to you. With regards.

Tushar Kanti Bhakta.
                1/8, Jadavgarh, Haltu, Kasba, Kolkata – 700078
                Phone Number - [protected]
                Dear Sir, Madam
                I am consumer of Bharat Gas since two years. I have only one cylender in four members family. Now I want to DBC cylender. but company presserised to me that you have to purchaed some things like cooking oil, acqusure filter, rice, tea etc. I can not afford these things. I belong to lower middle class family, Sir request to you kindly provide me a second cylendr without condition.

Waiting for your positive reply.

Ageny Name: Akshay Gas Agency
                Near Police station Bhayander (West)
                Thane- 401 101
                Tel: 28192242/ 28146646

Narendra Tulsian
                Consumer No. 11699
                A/404, Venkateshwar Building
                Near Union Bank of India
                Station Raod Bhayander (West)
                Thane- 401101
                Mobile: [protected]
                Awaiting your reply

I am residing in chennai, I am the customer of Bharath GAS, My distributore name is Ramiah Agencies Valasaravakem Chennai.
                My consumer no is 24681. I have booked for refilling on[protected] throgh, but still now i did not receive the GAS.Near about 30 days gone. I have contacted the distributor many time, but I have face ver poor response. I request you to do the nedful at earliest.

SMS booking Ref. No. 3827617.

-Ashiq

I am residing in kolkata, i am the customer of Bharath Gas, My distributore name is Bonane kol-19 [protected]

My consumer no is 312. I have booked for refilling on-12.08.12 on phone [protected].

but still now did not received the gas. I have contacted the distributor many time, today i am call the distributor but his beabear his so bat. i have face ver poor response. I request you todo the nedful at earliest.

Panchnon ghosh

Bharat Gas Cylinder - Kitchen Care — Not Supplying The Gas Cylinder

SUDHIR ADHIKARI
                  I had Booked for the refilling of LPG Cylinder Consumer No. B.B. 19873 in the name of Mr. Madho Singh Adhikari on dated 10.11.2010...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Gas Stations

ayikha
                  Consumer No. 4601 Ayisha Khaleel Cheerakuzhi House Paatiparambu
                  Lakkidi Tel. [protected] [protected]Thaliadan Gas Agencies Ottapalam, Palghat Dist.
                  You owe an explanation why gas supply is erratic. Is it due to lack of supplies to you by BPCL, or due to improper distribution arrangement by you or diverting the gas supply for domestic purposes to other sources for undue gain. After several requests since 17th September you have not supplied gas to me putting me in great inconvenience. Telephones are not attended. Even if occasionally if somebody lifts the telephone, it is cut before we could talk. There is no e mail facility for booking gas in Ottapalam office. Due to invariable delay in supply of gas irresponsible way of handling customer's request I need your explanation or else I would take up the matter in appropriate forums for justice. Since 17th September 2010 no supply has been made despite several requests and my personal visit to your office once when you stated that gas supply is not available from the factory and i had to come back empty handed. Awaiting your prompt response to this complaint.
                  Consumer No. 4601 Ayisha Khaleel Cheerakuzhi House Pattiparambu

Ayisha Khaleel

Ms. Ayisha Khaleel Vadakkeveetil
                  Cheerakuzhi P.O. Pattiparambu 680588 Kerala
                  Mobile No. [protected] [protected]
                  E Mail address: [protected]@yahoo.com

Inordinate delay in Gas Supply

Bharat Gas — Supply of gas

The office is located in such as filthy and dirty location that it is a shame for the Bharat gas agecny. The supply is so irregular that even after three months of booking you rae not sure u wull get the gas. The owner should be put behind the bars.
                  Dear Sir
                  Myself, S.C.Bisaria, has a LPG connection no. 10420 with Chandra Gas Agency, Bareilly in my name.

Gas was booked in the first week of the last month i.e. February 2010 but the delivery has not been made so far. A no. of times my servant has visited the agency but the response is negative and that too in rude language. Please help so that the same connection can be continued.

S.C.Bisaria
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Aadhi Bharat Gas Agency In Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai — Poor Customer Service, Using Harsh Words & behaving like rowdys

sappasaravanan
                    Aadhi Bharat Gas Agency in Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai

UseLess Agency, They will Never Pike the Phones, and the...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

Aadhi Bharat Gas Agency In Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai — Gas agency owner is behaving like rowdy and using harsh words

sappasaravanan
                    Aadhi Bharat Gas Agency in Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai

UseLess Agency, They will Never Pike the Phones, and the...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

bhushanpathak1

Today I am compelled to lodge a complaint against BPCL distributor - M/S Shreeram Gas SErvices for poor - Bad customer service.

My conumer no with Bharat Gas is 16851 having only 1 cylinder. I had personally booked a connection by visiting their office since none of their landline nos. get connected within 5-10 attempts & even if it does, they are not bothered to answer it... it just goes on ringing & ringing... Eventually, I had to book by walking in to their counter wherein I was given a waiting no. of 250/- & was asked to wait for 15 days!!! A family who doesn't have 2 cyclinders & in the event of Diwali, they were helpless to offer a service to satisfy customer understanding emergency....
                    Anyways, I was ok to wait till Diwali gets over & have been trying their no repeatedly nut no one is bothered to answer my call which gets connected after at least 10 attempts...

My question is - a family, who has only 1 cylinder is asked to wait for 15 days just for a refill !!! What should I do - Do I need to visit their office leaving all my work aside for all the follow ups? Beside that, bharat Gas' web site didn'g have any way for consumer complaints ... R they so confident that their cusumers don't have any complaints????

Bhushan Pathak
                    Its 13th Nov 10 today, still nor BPCL nor the distributor is bothered for our inconvenience... Shreeram Agency's service is the worst I have ever seen... Would like to explore other efficient options if available... Finally a consumer is left alone to suffer due to distributor's monoploy!!
                    Dear sir/mam

I want to complain against the Rainbow gas agency Dayalpur Delhi-94 coz I had booked for GAS Cylinder Delivery on 18.12.2010 having the ref no.116. I haven't recd the gas delivery till now. I'm facing the more problem. It happens always with me the Cylinder is delivered after Minimum 15 to 20 days after booking.

You are requested to Deliver the same as soon as possible. I'm purely Unsatisfied for with Rainbow gas agency .owner of the gas agency never pick the phone & always remains out of order

If this will not be delivered by tomorrow then I will go for consumer court against the GAS agency and BPCL. it happys everytime with me (What is the reason)

Your truly,

Satender Kumar
                    Consumer No. 210
                    B-9, Gali No.1 Surya Vihar Sadatpur
                    Karawal Nagar Delhi-110094
                    [protected].
                    My gas agency name is SHIV SHAKTI SERVICES, INDRA VIKAS COLONY, KINGSWAY CAMP NEW DELHI having Cons. No. 18418 and was cylender booked on 30/04/2011 and Booking no. is 420 I have not received refilling till date i.e. 25/05/2011. Nobody has been given any response to us.

In this connection, I had already complained vide my registered complaint no. is C[protected] but no action has been taken in this regard.
                    my name is Babu L al, myold gas connection no.was 3127 n now new no. is 2368 at Bharat Gas Sadabad.I have booked mygas on 21.06.11 but not delevered till date
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Bharat Gas — Non-Delivery of Cylinder

govinda_rajanv

I booked a cylinder on 25th Sep which suppose to be delivered on 12th October got cancelled due to the...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (33)Complaint category Gas Stations

Recently Discussed

8 days ago
                      Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
                      Payment failed but money deducted
                      23 days ago
                      Bharat Gas
                      Cylinder not delivered
                      not responding my problem
                      Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
                      maximum otp limit exceeded error