Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Customer Care
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Customer Care

Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.

FacebookLinkedInYoutube

Fax: +91 22 2283 2646

Industrial & Commercial Business Head Quarters
Fax: +91 22 2271 3671

Chief Vigilance Officer
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Bharat Bhavan - 1, 4 and 6 Currimbhoy Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400074
Tel: +91 22 2271 3261
Fax: +91 22 2271 3611

Gas Head Quarters
Bharat Petroleum, Bharat Bhavan - 3, 13 Walchand Hirachand Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400001

View More Information...

Bad

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] related photos (641)

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Complaints & Reviews

paramjeet kumar
Dear Sir/mam

I am a consumer of bharat gas/bpcl since23/12/1986 and my consmer no. is :- 3012 and SV no.-831438 and AGENCY name Rai gas service, ravi nagar, Mugalsarai, varanasi(now disst. Chandauli).
Due to some reason above mentioned agency has been terminated and on that place new agency M/S laxmi gas agency been shifted by company . when i inquired about my cons. no.-3012 they were not able to find my number.sir, they make me to runfor atleast three months but they didnot done any thing.I have written letter and phone call to terretory manager, BPCL, Allahabad and mr. anindra singh dhaka but they didnot replied to me.
sir, I want to say that please take action to regain my consumer number in company record and also in agency record. I willbe thankful to you.

SATPAL SINGH KALRA

We are the residents of Village Bhankerpur, Tehsil. Derabassi, Distt. S.A.S. Nagar Mohali. Punjab.
    The cooking gas cyclinders are provided by shaheed sub. Balbir Singh Gas Agency, Derabassi. But, we the villagers of bhankerpur are getting cooking gas cyclinders from gas agency once in a week. The trolly containing gas cyclinders came to our village on every wednesday and the people standing in ques get their cyclinders one by one. one has to stand for approximate four hours for getting cooking gas cyclinder. I complained against the gas agency to bharat gas on their website. The representatives of gas agency came on 1/4/09 wednesday at the site where the cyclinders supplied in our village and ask the villagers standing their that someone has complainst against us from your village. They get the signatures of the villagers standing their to get cyclinders by saying that sign this letter that you are getting cyclinders on every wednesday and you are satisfied by our service otherwise, you have to get the refilled cyclinders from mubarikpur which is appromimately 2.5 kilometers away from our village. Whereas i requested them to arrange for the supply of cyclinders thrice in a week to avoid long ques. More interesting is this that knowne of the persons who signed the letter knows what is writtin in the letter which they signed
    cons. no. 1678,
    Agent . SRI VENKATESWARA GAS AGENCY,
    63, MAIN ROAD, TISAYANVILLAI.
    Sir last one week i strugling with this agent regarding my regulator was leaking, still they didn't take any action .pls take further correct action.
    regards
    reni

gvvr srinivas
      I had Booked For the Reffiling Of LPG cylinder on dt. 17/03/09 consumer number:[protected]
      but yet today on 31.03.9 there is not any valuable response from the distributor of ganapathi raja enterprise at bangalore and what i do so do the needful ASAP
      I had Booked for the refilling of LPG cylinder on dt. 15/12/2010 but yet today on 28.12.2010 there is not any response and nobody received phone to us from the distributor of M/s. Shiv Shakti Gas Agency, Shop No 1/10, Indira Vikas Clny, Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi - 110009, +[protected], 27605988

From :
      Shri :Ashok Diwakar
      Bharat Gas ( Shiv Shakti Gas Agency in Mukherjee Nagar Delhi )
      Number-17282
      Mobile : [protected]
      R/Sir<br />
      My cunsumer Number is 19088 at Ranjana gas agencis Sadar, Nagpur I have booked for refeling on 9 December 2010 Booking Num. is 8507 after so many remainders not receve Cylender.This is regular problem [censored]ing avery time. does not reseve proper responce on their officeal phone

Tarun Kumar Saha
        In the month of January I shifted from Faridabad to Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.
        In Faridabad distributor was Rathi Gas Service (consumer number 4859). As per my information I went to Rathi Gas to Transfer my connection. First day I reach at 4:20 P.M. so they refuse to transfer as being late . As I carried the cylinder and regulator from Ghaziabd, I request several times to take that and release me. They did not listen, just dictate me. Next day I reach at 11:30 PM. Then they ask to give the photocopy which they can inform be before . After getting the termination voucher I reached immediately to Vishu Jyoti Gas at Braj Vihar as I do not have double connection. First day they ask to bring photocopy of Termination voucher, address proof, identity, all these I had in that moment. so they asked for 2 registered post envelop which cost Rs. 23 . no where mentioned. I was ready to bring immediately but they resufe to do in that day. They ask me to come after one week. I request that I need connection urgently as I did not have alternative. So they give me solution to purchase Gas from their go-down with Rs. 550-600. I purchased from them and pay the amount in cash. Its very easy. After one week I went to Vishnu Jyoti Gas to get transfered the connection. Again they refuse as they do not have the paper to make the transfer told me to come after 3 days. I went their after 3 days, again they refuse as they do not have the regulator to provide me the supply and told me to come after 10 days. Now my Transfer voucher valid for one month, so they want my voucher becomes invalid and I continue to purc hase Gas from their go-down by paying double cost. It seems that BPCL do not want customer in legal form. They want to make more profit by selling gas in black. I hope this will be read by atleast one responsible person from BPCL who respect his position.
        Harasment for Transfer of Gas Supply,
        In the month of oct. 28 itransfered from khirthal to haridwar.so im transfer my bharat gas connection.I went to puspak gas Service haridwar for cyiender but they ask to bring photocopy of Termination voucher, address proof, identity & 2 registered post envelop which cost Rs. 100 for veryfication which is already veryfied by my old gas Hariyali kishan bajar Kharithal with stamp & sin but they not agree. these all give on time.they say it is not the proper way.i booked the my application on dated 28.10.09 but their veryfication letter not reached to till time. i am take follow up many time but the they not give good response and aviod my criticalty.so i requsted kindly arrange me connection asap becoz i have not any alternative.

plz do needful.

Jeetender chaudhary
        Hero Honda Motors Ltd Haridwar.

Bharat Lpg Gas — About Price of new LPG connection

Vijay Kumar Pandey
          Sir
          I am a resident of Deoghar District(Jharkhand). I am in need of a LPG Connection. I went ot the office of Bharat...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

ashutosh parasher
          i m the customer of bharat lpg. the delivery man is n't deliver cylinder at home properly & he is standing at his specify corner. i said to him alot that, deliver the cylinder at my home, but he was n't deliver properly. And he told to me that, he is not find my address. Address is old one & i told to him plz also write my new address in your computer system. but he is not listen me carefully.so, i m requested to u pls solve this problem as soon as possible.

bharat LPG — delay supply of lpg

our no dt 03.08.07 but till dt no supply pl clarification in yore dealer.

bharat LPG — DELAY LPG SUPPLY

it is in regard to Raj agengies. a bharat gas services. i would like to state that every time i booked the gas with my consumer no-32284, Above lpg agency not supply upto 25-30 days after booking. so i need to proper action to be taken against that agency
          thanking you
          is bharat gas iso registered if yes plse reply to my e mail id
          [protected]@yahoo.co.in

bharat LPG — Non delivery of LPG cylinder after repeated reminders

Dear Madam/Sir,

Our CUNSUMER NUMBER 2206,To bring it to your kind notice that we had booked our LPG cylinder n were supposed to recv the delivery in 8 days time that is on the 8th september 2009,our wating list number being 22197,i had to take almost 20 days leave because of your bad service.yet till today we havent rcvd our cylinder,inspite of giving your staff repeated reminders.And today when we told them that we would complaint about their service they very rudely asked us to do the needful,is this the type of service youll provide your customers,isint it a harrasment.Plz look in to the matter atleast now to prove your selves that ull are the best.a request plz see that ull send the delivery after 4 in the evening on week days,cannot take leaves anymore.
          Thanking you in anticipation
          Almeida,
          belgaum ,karnataka,Phone[protected]

bharat lpg — not booting after 23 days

I P Haridas my Con.Number is 1589 of Preethy BharatGas Agency, Kodamthuruthu, Kuthiathode.P.O.Alappuzha. Our aency is not accept booking after 23 days.
          i am the customer of bharat lpg.i use this service for 20 years.but, for first time i face the leakage problem on 10.11.11. at 1.30 pm. lunch time, when i yet to received a l.p.g. cylinder from delivery man of Dhaniakhali Gas Appliance, hooghly, w.b., which cash memo no.-/
          bill no.-12036 dt. 27.10.2011, was very much defective, gas come out from the nob of the cylinder continually.It very much risk at my home.

Please take necessary action as early as possible.
          I already inform the owner of the above gas appliance over personal phone([protected]) .Official no:[protected]/257-740 and my consumer no-8157
          Address of Gas appliance- DHANIAKHALI GAS & APPLIANCE, HARPUR, POST.- DHANIAKHALI, P.S.- DHANIAKHALI, DIST.-HOOGHLY, W.BENGAL.
          My mobile no.- [protected] / [protected],
          I eagerly waiting for your early reply.
          Thanks for your early co-operation.
          Yours faithfully,
          Baburam Basuray
          consumerno 20418 i have booked a cylinder on 1-4-2012 and my booking no[protected].but till now ithey have not delivered.

mastermind.vicky
            hi Guys
            i am amit kumar, and i want to purchase a new connection of bharat gas, yesterday when i visited to bharat gas distributer, then he told me that he have to pay the gas stove also, but i am having a branded gas stove, i have no need of the gas stove and the gas stove provided by that dealer of ballabgarh {Chawala gas Agency} is very cheap quality. i want to say they are making us fool, they do not follow the standards and want to sell low quality goods to customer,

when i am having a branded gas stove then tell me whats the need to purchase a gas stove from bharat, is is compulsion or monopoly of gas company.
            even i am struggling to get a connection from bharat gas for the same matter...i call ed up the company office, they told me dealer is doing wrong...hv just sent a written complaint..

i suggest u too contact the company offices..numbers available in the websites
            sir
            Iwant to purchase a new cylinder .What is the cost and procedure.I want details of those things which i mention above.

Bharat Gas (Delhi Gas), Uttam Nagar, New Delhi — IRRESPONSIBLE AGENCY

Deepak
              irresponsible agency
              We had called on March 18 for gas booking and were told that the delivery would be after 2 days....
              Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Venkata Raghavulu B

We have a LPG Gas Connection with Bharat Petrolium LPG in Chennai. We have the connection with the Valasaravakkam Branch of Bharat Petrolium Gas Agency.

We have double cylinder connection, but the agency is delivering cylinder for one cylinder only. When contacted the Agency Manager, he said the double cylinder means the second cylinder should be keep as reserve. Nowhere it says that the agency should consider the double cylinder connection as the consumer is having two cylinders and the agency should delivery two cylinders separately.

As fas as my knowledge, when a consumer is having double cylinder connection the agency should treat as two connections and should deliver accordingly.

We also should not forget that the government itself mention in ration cards as - gas connection - double or single and will provide kerosene to those who have single cylinder connection.

Please advice.

Thanks and regards,
              Venkata Raghavulu B

Mobile # [protected]
              Land line:[protected]

BHARAT PETROLEUM LPG — DEMANDING OF TIPS FOR SUPPLY

I HAVE A LPG CONNECTION WITH THE BPCL DEALER M/S JAYARAM ANNA NAGAR. THE BOYS SUPPLYING THE CYLINDER AT HOME DEMAND RS 10 EXTRA AS TIPS

ANY AMOUNT OF COMPLIANT WITH THE DEALER IS NO USE

THEY ALSO BEHAVE BADLY WITH LADIES IF THEY DONT PAY TIPS

Shankar lal meena
                Sir
                I have Registered for DBC Registration on Feb-2008 for Cust No 21542 from Ambica Gas Agency Jaipur.

Bharat Gas — Still I Have Not Received DBC

Sir
                Still I Have Not Recived A Double Cylinder Still We Are Having Single Cylinder We Facing Many Problem After Finishing that Cylinder. He Is Making Me Fool Every Time By Telling Pls Come After 15 Days or Later Since one Month. Pls Look In To My Matter Immidiately, Thanks..

Ambica Gas Agency Will Not Provide
                I am a customer of (Ambika Gas Agency, Ambabari, Jaipur) of Bharat Gas Co. I am sorry to say that this agency have not delivers gas cylinder at my home from few years. So, it is my helplessness to collect cylinder from stock up of the agency after every booking.
                I also want to tell a recent incident. I was registered a application for a gas cylinder on 24 February, 2009. At this time the agent said to collect the cylinder from stock up of the agency. So I went to the stock up for collect the cylinder on Feb.13. Deliverymen Mr. Gulab and Mr. Mohan were available there. They said to me "your booking slip is return to gas agency, so you should contact to gas agency". Later then, I went to the agency and met to Mr. Omprakash there. He said that you should collect your cylinder on Monday (6 March 2009) from store. Sir, his attitude is very rood.
                I want to tell you that any cylinder is not delivered me till today. It is not a single incident. So I request you please tell me what should I do as a genuine customer and how can any customer receive a cylinder in this against position? There are many distraught customers of this agency in my area. Please take a strict action against this agency and deliverymen, so many customers can get relief.

Thanks.
                Govind Yadav
                Near Khandaka Hospital,
                Kalwar Road,
                Hathoj, Jaipur
                Res. Sir,

This is for your kind information that I send a mail to you dt. 30.10.2009 regarding DBC cylinder,
                against SriGangaNagar Gas Agency, SriGangaNagar (Raj.)
                The Gas Agency contact to me and ask to me that I take DBC cylinder.

Today morning when I go to the Gas Agency they demand for Rs. 2100/- for DBC cylinder.
                I request that to them cylinder price is Rs. 1250/- + Gas value Rs. 320/- total Rs. 1570/-
                Sir, ask to me that we are giving DBC cylinder Rs. 2100/-.
                Please check the matter at your end.
                Thanks with Regards
                Kundan Lal Dhingra
                Consumer No. 8069
                SriGangaNagar (Raj)

PATEL SUSHILABEN AMBALAL
                  Res sir,
                  w/r/t subject cited above i have a indane lpg connection customer no:622672 and I have paid Name transfer fee of Rs.100/- as per S.V.No:038 due to my father death, AT Sursagar Gas Service, Ghatlodiya, Ahmedabad.61, , the distributer of Indian Oil corporation Lted, as per book no:07, Invoice no:648, S.V.No:038, and also given correct information as per our requirement reg to name transfer but also one copy given to me by IOC, Maketing division, which has wrong customer name and address and complaint to same above distributor but he has no agree to change the customer name . and also they behave very rudely with us. so please correct as early as possible correct name as per gujarati copy by distributor is PATEL SHUSHILABEN AMBALAL. so please do the needfull in this matter .thanking you sir.customer name:-PATEL SHUSHILABEN AMBALAL, CUSTOMER NO:622672, , ADDRESS:C/6, Purna pursottam society, arjun ashram road, ranip-ahmedabad-382480-contact no:[protected]--Nileshbhai Ambalal Patel--son of shushilaben Ambalal pate.

Bharat Gas — Complaint

Poonam
                    I am writing this mail to you after frustrated with the way of operating the Gas Agency of my local operator. Please find...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

anitha nagula
                    dear sir,

i had booked for refill on 24th Feb with consumer no. 32586 with "Rashmi Gas Agency". Inspite of repeated reminders they don't deliver. today is 16th march but no gas. the manager of this agency is Harish Kumar, his mob. [protected]. this person seems to be good for nothing guy. every month this is the problem, this is the second time i am placing my complaint regarding him hoping that some one can sort of this problem. waiting for positive response.

from
                    anitha nagula

Refill of Cylinder — Non delivery of gas on time

To
                    The Officer-in-Charge,
                    Customer Grievance Cell,
                    HP (Gas)Corporation Ltd.

I am a consumer of HP GAS, My consumer No. is 20286 in Mumbai. I have booked gas on 07/10/2008 then again on 11/10/2008, till today they have not delivered gas to me. My present complain no. is 30.

When I ask them, they always tell the gas will be delivered in 3-4 days but we do not receive it. They dont even give complain no. whicle booking. We have to ask for the complain no. but by mistake if we forget to take the complian no then the complain is not even booked nor there is any sign or receiving the cylinder. The people sitiing to take the booking dont even answer properly.

You are please requested to look into the matter or else if such continues you may loose customers.

Your early action in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Yours sincerly,

Isabella

Bharat Gas — always delay in delivering

This is to bring to you to notice that there is always delay in delivery and also they have stop the deliver at our home now we have to stand in que for almost 3 hours and than we have to carry the cylinder with us but they do not deliver to our home
                    so please do some needful to us
                    The connection is booked on my dad name ( Mintu jha) and the account no. for that is 28470 and the nearest agency is in borivali we have to wait for almost 20to 25 days to get 1 cylinder
                    so this is my sincerly request to you kindly take some needful action against this

Hitesh Jha
                    Dear Sir/Madam
                    I m Gurmeet from Ludhiana i hav lot of problem for delivery of gas service(Bharat Gas, Sakkaar Gas Service, Dugri Road Ludhiana,
                    i m sefring this problem for two months ago, i hav mail about this problem bt i didn't recv any responce from ur side,
                    So plz as soon as contect me [protected], [protected]

With Regards,
                    Gurmeet Singh,
                    Ludhiana(141001)
                    Dear Sir/Madam
                    I m Shribhagwan from Madangir delhi i hav lot of problem for delivery of gas service(Eminent computers pvt. ltd, madangir delhi,
                    So plz as soon as contect me [protected]

This is to bring to you to notice that there is always delay in delivery and also they have stop the deliver at our home.so please do some needful to us
                    The connection is booked on my Uncle name ( Sribhagwan) and the account no. V18208 and the nearest agency is in Eminent computers Pvt. Ltd. we have to wait for almost 20to 25 days to get 1 cylinder

vinod

vinod

Basaweshwara Bharat Gas Agency — Refill cylinder

We had booked for refill of cylinder on 21/3/09-consumer# 17416, the lady who took the booking, informed that the delivery would be done within 20 days, we did not receive the refill even after 20 days. On calling upon the agency, they informed that the booking hasn't been done. Again, I gave another order for booking of gas cylinder on 15/4/09.It is more than 20 days & they have not yet delivered the gas cylinder. When we try to reach them over the phone, it is either continuously busy or nobody picks up the receiver. Kindly register my complaint & hope you would take some positive action.

Bharat Gas Refill — non delivery of gas cylinders on time

dear friend,
                    this is in regards to not supplying the bharat gas ( basaveshwara bharat gas agency,yelanhanka old town, bangalore) consumer no 25956 refill cylinders on time. they say it will supplied within a week. on repeated complaints also it will b send after two weeks. when i visit the agency office they say door was locked and every time cannot b the same reason. the person who delivers when asked is very rude in answering.
                    the same agency people supply to our neighbours on time, the person who delivers for them may get extra benefits. while rebooking they wont take the booking minimum 3 weeks after delivering. kindly the authorities have to look in to this matter.

Dr Arun Kumar s

Bharat Gas — DELAY IN GAS REFILL

MY SELF

My Consumer ID: 14626
                    NAME: SHAIKH MEHRUNNISA SHAIKH I HAD BOOK CYLINDER ON 09/03/2011 BUT MY CYLINDER HAD
                    NOT COME PLS DO IT URGENT MY NUMBER IS MOBILE [protected]

YOGANANTHI.s
                      SIR I KNOW EACH AND EVERY CYLINDER HAVE A PHYSICAL EXPIRY DATE.THAT DATE IS MENTIONED EVERY CYLINDER AS FOLLOWS : A/B/C/D XX
                      HERE A MEANS FIRST QUARTER SO ON; XX MEANS LAST TWO DIGIT OF YEAR.

ON 13/03/2009 I GET A CYLINDER FROM MY AGENT.IN THAT CYLINDER THE PHYCICAL EXPIRY DATE IS - B 08 - IT MEANS THE PHYSICAL CAPACITY OF THE CYLINDER EXPIRED ON JUNE 2008. SO THIS CYLINDER IS NOT SAFE ONE.SO I KINDLY REQUEST YOU OLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION

THANKING YOU,

YOURS TRULY
                      YOGANANTHI S

krishnamurari
                        we had booked a gas cylinder on 15/01/2009 from bharat gas office in Mauranipur dist- jhansi (U.P)ButEvery day call in the office, they say it will be delivered today $now one week pased .we have not received any cylinder .Have also applied for extra cylinder probable two year back .but no extra cylinder is issued till date. We request you to kindly look into the matter urgently, since for about one week, we are buying food from hotel . Best regards Krishna murariU G5334 Distributor code 571856 (upendra gas service) Mauranipur .jhansi (U.P)
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Kitchen Flame Bharat Gas Agency B2/15 Cycle Market Mangol Puri Delhi 110083 — rude behaviour of staff and currupted staff all kitchen flame

sunil kumar
                          With due respectfully, My mother is the customer of Kitchen Flame Bharat Gas Agency b-2/15 cycle...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Anshul Shrivastava
                          I need to submit complaint about new Bharat Petroleum LPG Gas dealer.

CHETAN PRAKASH
                          102, VYSYA BANK COLONY, 8TH MAIN,
                          BTM 1ST STAGE, BANGALORE-29
                          Telephone: 26784411 /26784422/ 41202202/41202101

I transferred my connection from Bhopal to Bangalore.
                          They took more than 30 days to do transfer.
                          They took Rs. 1700 from me and gave receipt of only Rs. 1000.
                          They told remaining charges are for tube and advance for refill cylinder.
                          Even after 10 days of payment, I'm unable to get my refill cylinder.
                          So I want to submit complaint about this dealer.
                          Till now I've called around 10-15 times to them and to their delivery boy.
                          Every time I call them their behavior is serious unfriendly.
                          Next thing I want to do is get Rs. 1700 back from them and transfer my connection to some other dealer.

I wanted simply to submit this complaint and especially it may be useful for other consumers in judging service of this Bharat Petroleum LPG Gas dealer.

Consumer number 29235
                          I need to submit complaint about new Bharat Petroleum LPG Gas dealer.

CHETAN PRAKASH
                          102, VYSYA BANK COLONY, 8TH MAIN,
                          BTM 1ST STAGE, BANGALORE-29
                          Telephone: 26784411 /26784422/ 41202202/41202101

I transferred my connection from Bhopal to Bangalore.
                          They took more than 30 days to do transfer.
                          They took Rs. 1700 from me and gave receipt of only Rs. 1000.
                          They told remaining charges are for tube and advance for refill cylinder.
                          Even after 10 days of payment, I'm unable to get my refill cylinder.
                          So I want to submit complaint about this dealer.
                          Till now I've called around 10-15 times to them and to their delivery boy.
                          Every time I call them their behavior is serious unfriendly.

Consumer number 29235
                          my consumer no. is 16877 at dammo enterprises .jhilmil colony vivek vihar, delhi.i have book a gas cylinder at last saturday on 28 march 2009. they told me next day it can fill the cylinder.now till today they never fill the cylinder.they take at least to book acylinder 45days to book a new cylinder.they tell to book acylinder after 27 days but they count the day which they deliver the cylinder. i have 2 cylinders are empty.i am senior citizen person how can i manage without gas at home . please fill my cylinder as early as possible because i have no cylinder at this time.
                          thanking u.
                          mr v.n.bakshi.
                          a-196, surajmalvihar, delhi 92
                          ph[protected]
                          Distributors details: SAP CODE: 149058, OORAJA AGENCIES, Bharat Gas Distributors, Shop No. 8 & 9, Nagar Market, Tanki Road, Mithapur Chowk, Badarpur, New Delhi.
                          I Vijay Ku Das my consumer No. is 1443 through this forum I want to make a complaint against this distributor, they don’t have the helping attitude towards their customers, they intentionally keep the received apart from telephone instrument till 5:30 PM and this is the routine practice. I am giving the telephone numbers any body can find the truth. [protected], [protected].
                          As we are working personnel and it is difficult for us to book the gas at their booking centre because of the time constraints. Hence most of the times we are forced to purchase the LPG gas from the open market despite having the consumer number.
                          Therefore I request to take the appropriate action against them.
                          Vijay

Bharat Petroleum LPG Gas — Buying Second cylinder

Respected Sir,
                          I have Bharat Petrolium LPG connection with one cylider. But Now i want another cylinder fro this they are charging RS. 1800/- and in addition to that Rs. 1900/- more for compasory purchase of house hold pots which i do not required. i also purchase these plots while issueing the same connection before. Why it is compalsory to customer twice?
                          This is in Baramati
                          Dear sir
                          Kindly tell me whether you have any handicapped quota facility in lpg connection.
                          Thanks.
                          Mr David Lal.
                          My connection no 27886 @ chennai Velacherry dealer their phone will be busy all time and dont deliver.
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bharat Gas Agency, Agra (U.p.) — delivery of gas CONNECTION NO. 13998(SATYA PRAKASH BISHNOI)

DR.SATYA PRAKASH VISHNOI
                            I BOOK MY GAS ON 17TH Feb 2009 but till date i have not RECIEVED GAS FROM AGENCY, I CONTINUVOUSLY CONTACT WITH DEALER AND...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

audumbar vitthal khurd

My brother MR. DEVIDAS VITTHAL KHURD had Apply for new gas connection(CONNECTION NO-3689) in RATAN ENTERPRISES RAHATANI(KALEWADI ). The gas number is come.But the problem is my brother & his wife is in london & they will be come after 2 months. I went to collect the gas on saturday in Ratan Enterprises with all neccessary documents.but they refuse to give me gas connection.
                            my brother ready to send authorization mail for collecting gas connection. So i request to you if possible on my brothers authorization mail to give me a gas connection pls intimate to Ratan ENTERPEISES for the same.
                            Otherwise i kindly request to you pls hold this gas connection till my brother will come from london.

Pls reply on my query asap

Thanking you,
                            audumbar khurd
                            I have purchased new connection on 28/12/2008 from Jagdev gas agency, Amritsar. Now i have shifted to new home in same city. So I want to transfer my connection to bharatgas in same city but in different locality. When i went to Premier gas agency i.e distributor of bharat gas they said Rs 240 will be charged for transfer of connection. Rs 190 for new suraksha pipe issue, Rs 25 for new papers, Rs25 for new copy made. But sir I have already purchased new suraksha pipe at the time of new connection and also Rs 25 for new papers is absolutely wrong. Kindly hep me

Vishal jain
                            Mob no [protected]

sameer ponkshe
                              Sir
                              I am customer of Domestic connection of Bharatgas consumer No C10366 at Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh.This is to lodge a complaint against the delivery boy who is asking for charges for delivering the cylinder at home while it is promised for home delivery from sri saikrupa gas agency in Gajuwaka.Request take up this matter with Bharatgas authorities for the same.
                              Regards.
                              Sameer
                              The service from sri saikrupa gas agency in Gajuwaka is pathetic. They never lift the phone to book the gas cylinder. I do not know how do these people manage to run an agency without bothering little about the public. I have been trying to contact the agency for booking the gas connection for the last 10 days, on the phone numbers 2517441 and 2516655. Some times I get a busy tone and some times it rings for a minute and is disconnected. After nearly three months of taking a connection they did not bother to even give the consumer his pass book.

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                Quikr
                                Image to MS word scam jobs
                                (36 minutes ago)
                                Kerala Fashion Jewellery
                                kfj bond of gold - fraudulent - cheating the customers
                                (54 minutes ago)
                                South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL]
                                Electricity theft in my colony
                                (1 hours 6 minutes ago)
                                Morevisas Immigration Services
                                Refund related and cancellation related
                                (1 hours 8 minutes ago)