Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Customer Care
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Customer Care

Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.

FacebookLinkedInYoutube

Fax: +91 22 2283 2646

Industrial & Commercial Business Head Quarters
Fax: +91 22 2271 3671

Chief Vigilance Officer
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Bharat Bhavan - 1, 4 and 6 Currimbhoy Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400074
Tel: +91 22 2271 3261
Fax: +91 22 2271 3611

Gas Head Quarters
Bharat Petroleum, Bharat Bhavan - 3, 13 Walchand Hirachand Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400001

View More Information...

Bad

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] related photos (641)

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Rameshwar Tiwari
We have booked our oder online on dated 3rd Feb2009, but we don't received yet now.
We have complained on 10 Feb2009 but they don't take any action.
Please help us. Booking details are given below.

Rameshwar Tiwari,

> Date: Tuesday, 10 February, 2009, 11:13 PM
> Dear All,
> I have booked my cyilender on 3rd Feb09 and Order No. is
> 307404 given below mail but we don't received yet now
> and i m surprise to know that I have every time i received
> my cyilender after 4&5 complain, I think it is your
> regular practice.
> Last time I have booked cyilender 25th Dec08 and received
> 15Jan09 after so many complain.
> I hope you will treated as urgent basic.
> Please revert me your liability ASAP...
> Please provide me MANVIR GAS AGENCY email address.
> Rameshwar Tiwari
> > of the following details -
> > Order No. :307404
> > Name of Distributor:MANVIR GAS AGENCY
> >
> > Please contact your distributor in case of change of
> > address.
> >
> > Thanking you and assuring you of our best services,
> > Regards,
> > 'ebharatgas.com' Team
> ********************************Disclaimer*******************************
> > The information contained in this message is
> BPCL's
> > Confidential and Proprietary information and is
> intended
> > only for the use of the
> > recipient(s) named above. If the
> > reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
> > he/she is hereby notified
> > that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying
> of
> > this communication or
> > any of its content is strictly prohibited. In such
> case,
> > please advise the
> > sender immediately and delete it from your system.
> Further
> > acknowledge that any views
> > expressed in this message are those of the individual
> > sender and no binding
> > nature of the message shall be implied or assumed
> unless
> > the sender does so
> > expressly with due authority of BPCL.
> ***********************************************************************
> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to
> http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/citygroups/
We have booked our oder online on dated 22july2009, but we don't received yet now.
We have complained on 31july2009 but they don't take any action.
Please help us. Booking details are given below.

ThanksDINESH CHANDER
MOBILE NO [protected],
Order No. :3264
Name of Distributor:DAMMO ENTREPRIES JHIL MIL COLONY DELHI,
Complaint comments  Add a comment

LPG — Irregularities done by Hima Bindu Sakti Gas Agency's Booking Staff , Safilguda, Secunderabad – reg.

chaganti
    REMINDER 1 & 2

Sub.: Irregularities done by Hima Bindu Sakti Gas Agency's Booking Staff, Safilguda,...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

S.N. MURUGESH

I am Murugesh from coimbatore having consumer No. 54851 at Peelamedu, Hope College. branch.

Sir I am having single cylinder from your gas agency. when we book for it they give rules as per their wish 'saying that' "can book only after 10 days of delivery" some time "can book after 15 days of delivery" and some times " only after 20 days of delivery.

they also deliver the cylinder only after 15 - 20 days of booking.

Is rules meant to change as per your wish or it is meant to maintain regularity. we are getting irriated of this agency. how can a single cylinder consumer wait for 40 days.

I have booked the cylinder on 7th of janaury and got delivered on 28th Jan. and today i went for booking the cylinder she says " you can book only after 20 days from delivery date.

i want to know wat the hell is going on how can a conusmer be without cylinder till you persons take your own time to deliver it to the customers.
    Pls do rectify the problem.

or It will force us to move to the consumer court.

Murugesh
    [protected] / [protected]
    i want registration on line please give me sussion

gas booking reg — gas booking reg

My Complaint registered vide no. 48095

Sir

After my complaint Gas Agent come to my house and get appology for the delay and issued a cylinder.
    He told me that In future no mistake will happen like this.
    So I request you to kindly hold the action against the Agency

Thanks and Regs
    Monikandan
    gas agency not attend the phone plz my request forward

Complainant6699464
      on feb, 07 i visited bharat petrolium dealer m/s. m s agrawal, akot dist. akola 444101, maharashtra to fill 5 lit ordinary petrol, but owner refused to give as he told me that the tanker is ready to refill petrol tank. when i request them to give ordinary petrol as time to refill petrol pump nearly tooks 30 minutes. owner misbehave with me and told me that " tu mere yahan se petrol bhar ke ahasan kar raha kya, our bhag yaha se, tere bharose dhanda thodi kar rahe hai " after i fill my bike with 5 lit of speed petrol.
      sir kindly do the needful for your such model petrol pump dealer

regds
      mahendra tardeja
      mob [protected]
      email - [protected]@gmail.com

Bharat Petroleum — misbehaviour while filling

there is a petrol pump in my town Taraori( Karnal- Haryana) which is a suburban area . There is a petrol pump near HDFC bank named Bharat petrolium and some jain person from karnal is owner of that. once i was there to refill then a person named joginder misbehaved while filling and try to drop petrol on to me when i said him that i think petrol is not filling in my bike. this petrol pump's meter jumps a lot and this petrol pump also make a petrol mixed with some another chemicals.this petrol pump was also under vigilence last year. i request u to plz take a complaint against that.

Bharat Gas — Regarding Issuance of second Cylinder

Rakesh Mane
        I am a Bharat Gas user. I have a bharat gas connection from Bharat Gas Mira Road (East) Dist Thane (Maharashtra). My service...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Bharat Gas — Non issuance of second cylinder

Savita Bargujar
        Dear sir/madam,

At the time of taking connection from Bharat Gas agency, I got single cylinder. My consumer...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (22)

Bharat Gas - Abhinav Gas Agency, Bialaspur (C.g) — Non-delivery of cylinder

Viswakumar
        My consumer No. is 014418. I have booked for a cylinder for home delivery on 12.01.2009 with Abhinav Gas Agency, Bilaspur(C.G)...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Bharat Petroleum Gas — LATE DELIVERY

RAKESH KUMAR
        Consumer No.- 26051
        Consumer Name: Sh. MUNNILAL KUSHWAHA
        Agency: Raj Gas Service
        Location : Faridabad.
        Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

S.Senthil Kumar
        Respected Sir,

I have a Bharat Gas Connection in M/s Raksha Gas Agency, No.3/2, Bhavani Road, Near Mutyalamma Temple, Hebbagodi, Bangalore 99 vide Consu No. 18318

I have [censored]ed to house No.30, 1st Main, 2nd Cross, Muneshwaranagar, Pattegarpalya, Bangalore 79 on June 2008

from June 2008 i am requesting the agency to transfer service to nearby agency, but every month they are telling that transfer application form is not available at agency and they will not receive any phone call what they are given in Bill i.e.,[protected],[protected].

Every month i am not able to go there at the agency and bring the refilled cylinder, please tell me in this regard

1. what is the actual procedure to change the agency ?
        2. Is it to true that agency has not having transfer forms ?
        3. to whom I have to contact to get for futher details in this regard ?

thanking you
        Yours faithfully,
        S. Kumar
        swarn56's response Feb 07, 2015
        Preet gas company

Rajender Kumar
          SIR,
          M/S ASHWANI ENTERPRISES, D-503, ASHOK NAGAR, DELHI -110093 DELIVERED THE LPG CYLENDER AFTER 10-15 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF BOOKING. FURTHER THEY OBTAINS NEXT BOOKING AFTER 21 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PREVIOUS DELIVERY INSTEAD OF DATE OF BOOKING AND AGAIN THEY DELIVERED AFTER 10-15 DAYS. AS A RESULT 40-45 DAYS BETWEEN 02 DELIVERY/BOOKING.

YOU ARE, THEREFORE, REQUESTED TO DO THE NEEDFUL AND INTRUCT M/S ASHWANI ENTERPRISES SO THAT CONSUMER MAY NOT SUFFER.

I MAY ALSO BE INFOMRED ACCORDINLGY.

THANKING YOU.
          DEAR SIR
          I AM CONSUMER IN YOUR GAS AGENCY LAST 15 YEAR, BUT DURING PREVIOUS MONTH I BOOKED DATED 09/04/2009 IN UTSAV GAS AGECY BUT DELIVERED DATED 22/04/2009,
          AGAIN I HAVE COLLING FOR 02/05/2009 (AFTER 21 DAY TO BOOKED DATED) BUT THIS TIME
          M/S UTSAV GAS AGENCY RAJIV NAGAR PATNA BIHAR - 800024, HAS BEEN NOT ACEPTED BOOKING AND SAID YOUR 21DAYS CONTING TO DELIVERY DATE.
          SO I KNOW THAT WHAT IS COMPANY POLICY 21 DAY CONTING TO BOOKED DATED EITHER DELIVERY DATE.
          PLEASE SEND ME DETAIL INFORMATION
          SIR,
          My name is Mohd. Saleem, i want to make you aware of the fact that my Uncle namely Shri Shahnawaz A. Hashmi has been trying M/s Ashwani Enterprises, D-503, Ashok Nagar to book gas for the last ten days but to our surprise, all of their telephone numbers are engaged all the time. we keep trying again and again but in vain. I, on behalf of my Uncle request to please look into the matter personally and get the needful done as early as possible.
          Hoping for immediate necessary action.

Mohd. Saleem
          my consumer no 58472972 inspite of having submitted the k y c form again on 3 august 13 my connection is stii blocked. earlier i was allotted the connection in the month of march 13 after completing all the formalities including the k y c form.

J Desai
            This complaint is about the Bharat Petroleum petrol pump located in Panjim behind Don Bosco school.

On 05-feb-2009 at around 8.00 PM I filled fuel of Rs.100.
            After travelling around 10 kms I noticed the fuel-gauge and to my surprise it was showing only 1 bar full. Usually for more then 2 litres it shows 2 bars full.

I am sure that this is done randomly as everyday this is not the case. But doing randomly also they are cheating so many customers.

I hope company will take a note of this and look into the matter for avoiding further cheating of the customers.

I was working in a pvt company its in neelangarai, ok personal apart,
            I preferred to put petrol in BP always for my cars and bikes & my company vehicles in this regularly i am used to fill petrol in BP bunk (dealer ECR kottivakkam)In this bunk 1.Workers are not talking respectively, 2.using the same gun which used to oil mixed gun if we said put in other gun no its not working if you want fuel i will put in this gun only, else leave i have seen many vehicle and many guys like you go go, unnecessary loose talks, so went to put petrol next counter this guy shown his hand to not fill my vehicle the other counter guy shown other counter finally i got insult the other counter guy is asking why you wont fill there sir no that gun is meant only for oil mixed other is not working he belief so i wont and i don't want too, he said yes sir its not working long back no one is repairing it 4. Not wearing the company uniform's 5.many times they are closed only i dont no the reason at the same time its their problem the problem is if they open ...so please do take care and do favorably, if its not BP bunk i will not worried too, , , , , ...

i hope this is clear

thanks

Venky
            Ask some one to check the maintenance of the BP East cost road bunk kottivakkam Near Palavakkam.

and tell them that they are working for service the people and working in number one fuel corparation i mean bharat petroleum

regards
            Venky
            This complaint is about BP pump located on Kalawad Road going towards Metaoda, Rajkot-7.

We were getting Rs.500 fuel filled in our vehicle, but when the meter reading reached 400, he took the nozzle out and kept it back on the unit.
            He did not notice we have seen him doing that and when we asked him what he is upto, he immediately put the nozzle back and filled the remaining Rs.100 fuel.
            This must be happening quiet often, but beacuse we rely so much on BP, that we ignore to keep check on the meter.Luckily we checked the meter and noticed they are cheating there costumers.

On top of it when we call the manager Mr.Chirag Shah, and informed him about the cheating his staff has done, instead of saying anything to the staff, he gave us the clarification, that there must some air in the nozzle so thats why he must have taken the nozzle out.But what we dont understand is if there was air, then why did he keep the nozzle back on the meter unit, and after asking he filled the remaning.

I hope BP would take some step against such cheatings done to their customers.
            Same fraud in tamilnadu also

Makarand Jadhav
              I am a consumer of Bharat Gas staying in Pimple Saudagar, Pune, Maharashtra. The past few months has been horrifying experience while receiving LPG cylinder delivery to my house. The ageny in our area i.e RATAN Enterprises in Rahatni, Pune, is least bothered whether the consumer gets the cylinder delivery on time. Recently we had a terrible experience where my spouse & me had to carry cylinder for refilling to the gas agaency. The agency authorities replied that the cylinder cannot be refilled here & you need to contact the delivery boy(who usually drives the Gas Clider carrier) for the delivery of the cylinders to the consumers. The delivery boy is so arrogant that he asked us to come at a specific place for the delivery of the LPG cylinder. We(me & spouse) waited for almost an hour to take the delivery of the cylinder.
              Now it feels that we are left at the mercy of the delivery boy to get the LPG cylinders.
              We are trying to register the complaint against the agency but are not sure where to register the same. hopefully this will be forwarded & taken into consideration.
              Thanks.
              A frustrated consumer,
              I have same feeling for the same dealer, i booked gas on 21 march and still waiting for delivery tried phones which are always engaged
              I am equally frustrated with the same dealer. I have spent almost an entire day trying their phone lines and it is continuously engaged. Even if by luck, I hear the phone ringing, no one picks it up. Is there no way we can complain against these dealers?

Sunil Kumar Sankhla
                Hi, My name is sunil.I have taken the Bharat Gas connection from Padmavathy Bharat Gas Agency in nov 2008. At that time they told that we will give the additional cylinder within 3 months.
                But everytime i visit the agency, now they are saying they dont have additional cylinders.

Also they are not at all picking the phones. Nos provided by them are always busy.
                Dont these phone are for custmer issues or for their personal issues.
                22272044

My custmer id no is 18716.

Its very difficult without cylinders .. I have booked the cylinders 15days back but they are not providing the cylinders also.. Its very very critical for us.. pls help.
                Dear respected sir
                muje gas ka naya conetion chahihe aapke company ki agency marutigas egency sillod dis aurangabad mharashtra. muje cotion 5100 ru bataya lekin yeh goverment ret nahi he.jab maine une real bill manga to unone stock nahi hone ka bhana kar diya please give me new conection
                from-=Rupesh jaiswal atpo lihakhedi tq-sillod dis-aurangabad mharashtra.mo-[protected]
                sunil bharat gas service apni service aur better kare, phone ko personal use me na lekar public ke liye chalu rahne dijiye, kyonki aap ka jo kamai hoti o public ke dwara hoti hai, agar public aap ka cylinder na lekar kisi dusare ka service lene ke majbur mat kijiye. customer aap ke service khush hai ki nahi aap ko dhyan dena padega. aap humko cylinder free me nahi dete uske badale me aap humse paisa lete hai aap uske badale me service accha kijiye

Sanjay Dattatray Ingale
                  NON DELIVERY OF CYLINDER after booking
                  consumer NO-SG 11976
                  DISTRIBUTER-- SHRIRAM GAS AGENCY, 30/3 SUWARNA NAGARI SOCITY, NEAR ANAND TELEPHONE EXCHANGE, SINHAGAD ROAD, PUNE-41051
                  SIR,
                  I BOOKED CYLINDER ON 20-JAN-09. THEY TOLD AFTER 8 TO 10 DAYS YOU WILL GET CYLINDER. ATER BOOKING, 15 DAYS OVER. I AM NOT GETTING CYLINDER. I AM CALLING FROM LAST 5 DAYS BUT SIMPLY THEY ARE TELLING SOME REASONS. THEY ARE SELLING CYLINDER FOR RS- 450/-. THEY ASKED RS. 450/- I DID NOT GIVE THE ABOVE SAID AMOUNT . I AM NOT ONLY THE PERSON FACYING PROBLEM . EVERY COSTEMER FACING SAME PROBLEM. PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AND ARRANGE FOR CYLINDER.
                  TANKING YOU

yours
                  Sanjay Ingale
                  phone number --[protected]
                  consumer number--11976

Bharat Gas — Late delivary of cylinder & booking

Respected Sir'
                  I am V.S. Angane had booked my cylinder on date 01.01.09 at Ajinkya Gas Agancy Badalapure. Thane My costamer No. is 20236.I was asking for booking cylinder from 25.12.08 but thay are not ready to book saying your delivary is given on 10.12.08 which was 10 days after booking.Ple explain me that which 21 days are concidered for booking i.e. date of booking or date of delivery& what will be done in difference of these two date.
                  I bajrang lal mundhra my consumer no. 46949 at your distributors Tirupathi Gas Service Bhayandar (E) Thane, When i go there for booking of new cylinder he sold me by force a gas stove Rs.2300 her cash memo no. 1687 market value is 900/-, 5ltr fourtine oil Rs. 520/- but mrp on oil box 450/- he give to me cash memo no. 3022 of rx. 520/-, 500gm tea ra.127/- cash memo no. 3122 .
                  I not want to buy this goods but he preciousries to me purchase this goods, either i go to consumer court. I request to you please take a such action agnst Tirupathi gas service
                  To whom so ever it may concern

As i have booked bharat gas cylinder on 14th october' 09 Bearing Consumer no 23381 named R. Vikram Kumar holding my connection with M/s. Jayaram Enterprises, 6 No Cross Roads, Hyderabad - 44., whenever i call both the lines will get youngaged and for the same we have to go there n ask for the cylinder even though there is no response and till now we dint receive cylinder.

I am trying to reach on Phone No:[protected] & 2740 7126 but everytime it will be youngaged.

Kindly suggest me.

Thanks & Regards

R Vikram Kumar (Cell:[protected]
                  Bharat Gas Consumer No 23381
                  M/s. Jayaram Enterprises
                  6No Cross Roads
                  Hyderabad - 500 044
                  Ph:[protected] & 2740 7126
                  I am facing the same problem with Bharat gas. They took 15 days to book when the earlier cylinder comes. we are having a big family 7 to 8 persons and one cylinder is not enough for us. if this is the time period then we are facing the big problem. The gas agencies are not aware of the consumer's problem when they will face then they will be aware of this situation. I think they get's cylinder anytime free of cost. so they are no aware . what is the problem if the take the booking 8 days after the cylinder is delivered so the consumer will not face any problem. i am living in Manikbaug area.
                  gas agency is
                  shriram gas agency
                  near Telephone agaency
                  suvarna nagari society
                  sinhagad road-51

Bharat Gas — booking & delivery late

DEAR SIR,
                  THE BHARAT GAS CLAIMS TO DELIVER THE GAS-CYLINDER TO ITS CONSUMER WITHIN 24 HOURS OF BOOKING.
                  HERE,WE HAD BOOKED OUR CYLINDER FOR HOME-DELIVERY
                  ON 25/11/2010AT CONECTION NO. IS 10648
                  THE DELIVERY HAS NOT TAKEN PLACE DESPITE OUR DAILY
                  REMINDERS TILL TODAY i.e. 15/12/2010
                  MY CONTECT NO. IS [protected]

Bharat Gas / Varun Gas Service — delay in booking / delivery

J.S. NEGI

We bring to your kind notice that you just call any of these phone number to book a gas 29965383...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Complainant7104
                    I am a resident of bilaspur chhattisgarh.
                    Being a daily commuter i regularly take petrol for my bike from all the psu oil company outlets in my city.
                    But from the last one year these companies are creating artificial shortage of normal unleaded petrol which is less priced than the branded petrols like speed and extra premium.
                    You can only get the unleaded petrol for few days and most of the days they are selling branded ones which are costlier than the normal one.
                    My question is if they are making branded petrol by adding value added substances to normal ptrol then there shoul not be any shortage of normal petrol when there is no shortage of the branded one???
                    How can we confirm that they are not selling normal petrol under the ficitous tag of branded one when there is no proper checks on most of the petrol pumps???
                    My sincere request is to comsumer right activists and govt to look forward in this regard.

S.R.RAMESH
                      I have booked for one 1 cylinder onl 2.1.2009 over phone and after frequent enquiry, the dealer's staff at desk told, my booking is only made on 24.1.2009 for the cylinder, 22 days after my orginal phone booking.In the mean time the office bearers and the delivery boys utilise the cylinders for some other purposes, such as black marketing etc., and gives us very delayly, that too after fighting with the dealer.

Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. — LPG Connection charges

This is Vishwas Sharma, I am taken LPG domestic canection with Bharat Gas, deler - Eminent Computers Pvt. Ltd., Shop No. 5 & 6, L134/1, Sangam Vihar, New Delhi -110062, My Subscription Voucher No.[protected], Consumer No. 3875, Dtd 19/10/07, Blue Card No. 7108289, Serial No. A908327.
                      In this case deler has been taken Rs.4000/-(Four Thousand Only) from me, otherwise he anable for any gas canection providing. I request to deler for any recept of money teken by him but he is not gave me any receipt.
                      What is happend in national capital & with Bharat Petroleum it is a Brand name company.
                      I request to you pls. refund my money.

thanks & Regards
                      vishwas
                      All the LPG delers involve in this type of activites, they make the frode type of money on behalf of the Brand company names.
                      in this case all unofficeal money refund to Mr. Vishwas.

thanks
                      Rakesh Kumar
                      the consumer no.1235 with RadhaGasService, COIMBATORE
                      no action against my complent no C[protected] INBHARAT PERTROLIM SITE BUT NO RESPONCE FROM THEM .I HAD COMPLENT AGAIST ESS ESS GAS AGENCY -A BLOCK NEHRU VIHAR DELHI-110054.MY SELF IS NAVNEET SHARMA HNO B-756 SANT NAGAR BURARI DELHI-110084..THE DISTIBUTOR MRS MEHRA AND MANAGER MR ACHARYA DOING 1.BLCK MARKETING OF CYLENDER .2.DAILY 100.CYLENDERS BLACK MARKETING .MISBEHAVE WITH ME .NEW CONNECTION ISSUE .CONDITIONAL WHO PERSON WHO WANT TO NEW CONNECTION MUST BE PURCHASE .GOODS RS 400.LIKE RICE RS 75.PER KG .CHYA PATI 75PER 250GM ..IN THE MATKET THIS RICE RS 25 PER KG .ESS AGENCY DISTIBUTOR COMPEL EVERY BODY TO PURCHASE ABOVE MENTIONED ARTICLES.SALES OFFICER MR JOHAN ALSO MIXED WITHTHEM.MISBEHAVE WITH CONSUMERS.NEW CONNECTION RS 5000ALONG WITH GAS STOVE .KIDLY SUBIT FOR NECCESSARY ACTION.AGANIST DISTRIBUTOR. MY SELF NAVNEET SHARMA MOBILE NO IS [protected]

Bharat Petroleum India (p) Ltd — L P G -domestic

Fuels India Distributor , For Bharath Gas( LPG) service provider . his service is hopeless and irregular and many time complaint has been given ,The BHARATH PETROLEUM PVT has not taken any action or instruction to the Distributor to follow the norm of the company to provide services to the consumer as stipulated time ( 21 days) in between supply of Gas. But the distributor take more than 30days to give delivery of Refill gas ,this is the regular practice .in my case 13 09 2010 i booked gas after 21days of grace period .till today 23 09 2010 i have not received Gas . they donot pickup call always shoes engage line,
                      21 plus 10 days =31days pass away but the distributor what record and stock he is maintaining at office and grace periods of consumer he fallows ,iam not under standing . noway days there is no short supply of Refill of Gas from the company , i hope the distributor may be indulge in black marketing , i request to the concern Authority from the company to check with The distributor record find the solution for the regular supply of Riffle Gas at the stipulated grace period . consumer number 9495 Gas booked on 13 09 2010 till today 22 09 2010 no supply .

Bharat Gas - Chitra Agency - Karaikal — poor supply

kalanithi
                        gas clyder every time delay supply and sell to over rate illegal, not consumer respones...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Moin Shaikh
                        Dear All Concerned,

I had applied for a New connection of Bharat LPG Gas in the month of September 2008, i recd a call from the Agency on 23rd Jan 2009 that i have been alloted a new connection and i can come and do the necessary documentation after 1st Feb 2009 and take the delivery, but when i went to the Agency on 2nd Feb since 1st was a Sunday i was told by a lady sitting at the counter that its been a rush day and asked to come next day, when i asked about the amount to be paid she said Rs 4500/-, i asked for break up of the amount, she informed that i have to buy a new gas stove which is provided by them, i informed her politely that since i already have a Gas stove hence i would not like to buy a new one, she simply said that in that we cannot give u the new connection. when i demanded an Answer and justification she asked me to speak to her senior who was not available. i got his number and spoke to him in the evening at 5.00 pm . he also informed the same thing and told me this is the POLICY OF BHARAT GAS and not theirs. When i still refused to buy the stove, he said that in that case a team from his agency will come to my home and check if i really have a Stove and if its working in good condition, then they will forward the report to bharat gas and If bharat gas approves it, he will be in a position to give the new cylinder. i have refused for an inspection by saying him that he is not the authorized government body to inspect my Kitchen.
                        The Manager was so confident about what he was saying that he asked to me deal directly with Bharat Gas.
                        I feel Helpless with his indifferent Attitude.
                        I don't know the guidelines and policy of BHARAT GAS COMPANY but i personally feel that it may not be compulsory for a new customer to buy a stove from the Agency.
                        I fear he will give away my connection to some other customer who pays him more.
                        Please advice and guide me as to what should i do?

I Grieved helpless and discouraged New customer.

Moin Shaikh.
                        It is not at all necessary to buy a Stove when you buy a gas connection.
                        If they force so, buy it for now with all the detailed breakup of bill. Then, launch a complaint in the consumer forum. They will definitely help you.

Abhay

Bharat Gas / Vishnu Jyoti, Sahibabad — Not Picking calls for booking

Avinash K Jha

My Consumer ID is 27491, since Thursday 29th January 2008, i am making calls to the distributor...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (29)

Recently Discussed

Netmeds
                          Ordered products not delivered
                          (7 minutes ago)
                          ICICI Debit Card
                          How to unblock icici debit card for online transactions?
                          (8 minutes ago)
                          Sanjaysignabcglobalservice.in
                          money taken for profile verification for fake jobs in singapore