Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Customer Care

Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.

FacebookLinkedInYoutube

Fax: +91 22 2283 2646

Industrial & Commercial Business Head Quarters
Fax: +91 22 2271 3671

Chief Vigilance Officer
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Bharat Bhavan - 1, 4 and 6 Currimbhoy Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400074
Tel: +91 22 2271 3261
Fax: +91 22 2271 3611

Gas Head Quarters
Bharat Petroleum, Bharat Bhavan - 3, 13 Walchand Hirachand Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400001

View More Information...

2035
Good

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] related photos (660)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Aashitha
Very poor response from Siddalingeshwara Gas service, Mysore[protected]. The phone line is always busy, and by our luck if the call is received the lady speaks arrogantly and books the gas. waiting for more than 20 days when called to ask about the delivery of the gas, she says that we have not booked at all.
The same repeats every month and although complained several times to the owner of the agency, no action has been taken.
Our Cons No is 4273.
Please Consider this message and do the needful.
Poor customer service
Very poor response from Sri Munusamy Gas Agency, Nanganallur, Chennai[protected]. The phone line is always busy, and even if the call is received there is no proper response. We are calling since 2 days with Gas leakage problem and there is no response from Bharat Gas. We have called in 6 to 7 times in these 2 days (29.05.08 & 30.05.08). They informed that they have already sent a person Mr. Jeyavel, but since 2 days we were waiting but nobody attended. Hope Bharatgas know the importance to attend the Gas leakage issues.
Our Cons No is 26078.
Please Consider this message and do the needful.
Dear Sir/Mam I am a cutomer of Bharat gas from las 7 months, I am facing a problem since then Firstly when we transferr our gas from pankha road branch to the mangol puri branch the person in magol puri {KITCHEN FLAME} sraightly denied to accept the transfer& when i came with my uncle they accept it but later they denied to deliver the gas to our door step . So, we used to take the cylinder from the godown directly & now a days the employees of KITCHEN FLAME are behaving very rudely, I dont know the names of the persons # One is mam & there are two more persons over there # One day {SATURDAY I go there for booking near about 05.30PM & the lady says that they cann't give the sliptoday so plz come on monday # Ok! I go again on monday the said that to come on wednesday . OK! I go again on wednesday take a short leave from my office & reached there near about 05.00PM & when I asked the lady to book the gas she said to go to the sir then I go to another window & asked for booking & the person there was not giving any attantion to me, After saying 8-10 times he said that the branch is closed & when I asked for the closing time he said 05.00PM< So the thing is that I was going there since last 3 days but at those days the closing time was 06.00PM & on wednesday they suddenly changed the closing time & suddenly the person shouted that he will not book the gas so, I Came back # I have lots of more complaints against them #Plz help me I cann't bear it anymoe # I M an CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE{CSE in INBOUND} IN BAJAJ ALLIANZ GENERA INSURANCE # COMPANY Add: A-3 plot no7&8 2nd floor Janak Puri New Delhi # I m very dissappointed from the same I request you to take an urgent action on them # The gas connection is on my mother's name Smt.Sharda devi Wife/O Sh.Moti Lal Gautam # I dont have the customer ID right now but i[censored] revert me for the same I will provide all the details what u wants plzzzzzzzz Plzzzzzzzzzzz Plzzzzzzzz Help me I will be very greatful to you... THANKS & REGARDS BRIJESH KUMAR B-77/A Shiv vihar karala new delhi-110081

Mangalm Gas, Bhangel, Gautam Budh Nagar (NOIDA) has swithched off/not lifting their mobile phones meant for booking cylinders. Please book a cylinder for us. Consumer No. M-17316.

Reagrds,

Yours

Vijay S/O Shri Krishna Nand
58-D, Super MIG Flats, Sector-93,
NOIDA
Ph.[protected]
[protected].

Siddalingeshwara Gas Services — poor supply

I am arunkumar. I have booked gas cylinder LPG at siddalingeswara gas services, gokulam, Mysore, Karnataka, India. I was told that the cylinder will be supplied within 4 to 5 days from the booking date. But even after lapse of 10 days the cylinder is not supplied. When contacting the agency over phone on 10.10.09, they assured that the cylinder will be delivered on the same day. Once again I contacted them over phone at about 17.00 Hrs, the answer I got from them is that the cylinder will be supplied only on 13.10.09. Also, the answers given by the representatives of the agency is too bad, and they instruct us to change the agency. This is my second complaint on them.

The LPG what we were getting uptill August was used till 45 days but, the cylinder what we are getting from Septmber 09 will not last long for even 25 days. I hope there is misuse in the weight of the cylinder. Now, may I request the concerned to set right the problem what I have faced at the earliest and oblige.
Yours faithfully
Arunkumar
Siddalingeshwara gas Agecy in gokulam is one of the worst Service Providers their number will always comes as busy or else no body will pick the call i booked it on 10 th till date they have not supplied the gas and daily they are giving one or the reason to escape, i have never ever faced such service till date with other distributors.

Chandramohan

Rajiv Rattan
    Respected Sir'
    I Rajiv Rattan resident of Giddarbaha Dist Mukatsar Punjab having a LPG connection with Ms Preet Gas Agency At my town. The above said company is a distributer of Bharat Gas.
    Ihave book a refill on 23117.but i have no received my refill upto today. This is not a first time.
    every time we have to struggle for refill
    So plz see into the Matter. My consumer no is12984.
    My telephone no is [protected]

cc : Ministry of Petrolium New Delhi
    dear sir my name is gurmeet singh,i am indian citizen from punjab,ludhiana,my consumer number is(26928)and your dealer is (punjab gass service near arrora palace ludhiana)i submit my complant against your dealer about poor very poor service and talking behaviour with coustmernot very good and satisfaction,(2)if we booked our gass in time delivery canot confermed with in 30 days its very strange............kindly do neede full action against your dealer so in futher he give respect to the consumer ..........i hope the neede full action as soon as posible.................................BEST REGARDS
    GURMEET SING
    still i am unable to get cylinder, as i have already booked same on 09-jan-08
    I am resident of Gidderbaha Distt Muktsar. We booked for gas cylinder 26/12/2007 but till 26/01/2008 we got no response from my dealing agency, on asking they told me that cylinders are not available from source. Plz help us we have to burning woods in these days.
    dear sir my name is Pankaj Kumar Kunwar,i am indian citizen from Delhi Nuzafgarh Arriya House nO. 205, Block -E, Mansaram Park Uttamnagar New-Delhi,my consumer number is(9873)and your dealer is (Suriya Gas Agency Nazafgarh), i submit my complant against your dealer about poor very poor service and talking behaviour with coustmernot very bed and. if we booked our gass in time delivery they taken a time 31 Days after Booking a gas and after that they calculliting 21 Days after Delivery of the Gass,NOT bOOKING OF THE GAS, in That time if we Request for gass on urgent Basis they not enterten, kindly do neede full action against your dealer so in futher he give respect to the consumer , i hope the neede full action as soon as posible.BEST REGARDS
    PANKAJ KUMAR KUNWAR
    FOR THE ABOVE CUST ID NO THE GAS SCHEDULE FOR EVERY MONTH IS DELAY WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE .THERE IS NO RESPONSE IN THE LOCAL OFFICE ALSO .FROM NOWITSELF WE DID'NT GET THE GAS .SO KINDLY CHANGE THE THILLAI GAS AGENCIES(KUMBAKONAM) TO THIRUNAGESWARAM AGENCIES AND GIVE THE LETTER FOR THE TRANSFER OF AGENCIES FOR US .
    THANKING YOU
    PLACE :KUMBAKONAM
    DISTRICT:THANJAVUR
    STATE : TAMIL NADU
    MOBILE NO : [protected]
    sir
    i am currently leave in rajasthan but sir my gas connection in gill chowk ludhina punjab .& my diary and custmer no is misplace so i want to KNOW my custmer no. and transfer my connection PUNJAB to rajasthan SO SIR WHAT TO I DO TELL ME
    my name is RATAN LAL JAT
    BORDA .BHILWARA RAJASTHAN

PADMAKAR TELANG
      RESPECTED SIR,
      WE HAVE CHANGED OUR RESIDENCE AND WE WANT TO CHANGE OUR GAS DISTRIBUTOR.
      WE HAVE GIVEN AN APPLICATION TO THE OLD DEALER [ BLUE FLAME TRADERS, MEDICAL SQUARE, HANUMAN NAGAR, NAGPUR - 09] BUT HE IS REFUSING TO CHANGE THE ADDRESS.
      HE HAS BEEN VERY RUDE AND ARROGANT.
      WE WANT TO REGISTER OUR NAME TO THE NEW AGENCY [ SURENDRA GAS AGENCY, RAMDASPETH, NAGPUR ]
      OUR CONSUMER NUMBER IS 603155.
      KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AND CONVEY THE ACTION TAKEN REPORT ON ABOVE E - MAIL ID.
      THANKS.

Bharat Gas — Less quantity of gas. [Resolved]

Shefaly Anand
        I am a consumer (V-21730) of Bharat Gas for last 4 years and presently located at Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. Vishnu Jyoti, Brijvihar,...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Bharat Gas — NO PROPER DELIVERY [Resolved]

k.babu
        NO PROPER DELIVERY

I had booked for a cylinder on 29/10/07 and my home is just four km from the service provider's...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Bharat Gas - Distributor :surya Gas Service, Jhansi (U.p.) — Gas not Delivered in Time [Resolved]

Yashwant Singh
        I was Booked a Gas Cylinder on 23.10.2007 but up till no delivery made by distributer to me . I was already complained booked...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

jonu
        I am a LPG Bharat gas customer with Alluwalia Gas Agency, PL Sharma Road (meerut)PH.[protected] .I want to inform that here Blackmarketing of LPG is going very high speed.Due to Blackmarketing of LPG the is problem is arrise for customers.Gas agency godown is situated on (merrut-baraut) bypass in meerut.In godown line of customers started at 4.00 a.m(morning)but during the distubutions of cylinders only 10 cylinders distubuted by MR.Danpal singh(godown distibutor).you can see that maximum cylinders sell on gas shops which is situated on Rohta road. Please consider this problem immediatly.Also send me email address and ph.no of Bharat gas company as soon as possible.

Gaurava Mishra
          My name is Gaurava Mishra.
          I have been a Bharat Gas customer for the last one year and three months.
          There are some policies of Bharat Gas which are highly preposterous:
          1. At the time of New Registration, the consumer is forced to buy gas stove and gas lighter, which he/she may not need.
          2. People who come for installation are so adamant to get some TIPS, even when the installation charges are paid.
          3. The PAPERWORK is so costly, as if it is being printed on SILVER. We are being charged for Paperwork at the time of new registration, submission of the gas at the time of transfers, and again when we want to get the connection restored at the new location.
          4. The manpower is rude and unwilling, as if the consumer is someone who the company does not need.

THIS ATTITUDE SHOWS THAT BHARAT GAS AND ITS DISTRIBUTORS ARE ONLY MAKING MONEY WITHOUT WILLING TO GIVE ANY SERVICE.
          SIR I HAVE CONNECTION OF PRASAD GAS SERVICE MYSORE CONNECTION CONSUMER NUMBER FOR TAKING SECOND CYLINTER IT IS COMPOLSORY TO BUY COOKER FROM YOU WHY THIS TYPE OF FORCIBLE MADE BY YOURS WITH THIS REGARDS .WITH OUT GIVING PRIOPER SERVICES TO PEOPLE MY CONSUMER NUMBER: 10201.
          AND ALSO I HAVE WITH OUR DEALED EVERY TIME OF LATE DELEVARY OF CYLINDER MORE THAN 20 DAYS TAKES EVEY TIME THIS TYPE OF SERVUICE I NEVER SEEN SINCE BY NEIBHOUR HAVE INDANE CONNECTION THEY GET CYLINDER WITH IN 2 DAYS .IN BHARATH GAS ONLY WE PHASING SUCH PROBLEM. NOT ONLY THEY HAVE REMOVER THE PHONE RECEIVER EVERY TIMES FED UP BY DIALLING EVERY TIME YOU MAY TRY IT THEY HAVE 3 LINES THEY ALWAYS OUTOFSERVICE
          MY MOTHER HAS ALSO HAVE CONNECTON WITH PRASAD GAS SERVICE K.M.PURAM MYSORE
          NAME MYTHALAMMA CONSUMER NO:16754 THEY HAVE BOOKED ON DECEMBER 2008 ON 26TH UNTIL HE DIDNOT GET CYLINDER THIS TYPE OF SERVICE IS NEVER SEEN.NOT EVEN PHONE
          IS WORKING TO CALL THEM..AVAITING FOR YOUR REPLY VERY SOON.
          shall we complaint for food and supply with regards to this you may tell the solution for this avaiting for your reply
          CONTACT NUMBER l[protected]
          MY MOTHER HAS ALSO HAVE CONNECTON WITH PRASAD GAS SERVICE K.M.PURAM MYSORE
          IS NOTWORKING TO CALL THEM..AVAITING FOR YOUR REPLY VERY SOON.
          CONTACT NUMBER [protected]
          MY MOTHER HAS ALSO HAVE CONNECTON WITH PRASAD GAS SERVICE K.M.PURAM MYSORE
          IS NOTWORKING TO CALL THEM..AVAITING FOR YOUR REPLY VERY SOON.
          CONTACT NUMBER [protected]
          since we not go to outside because of this for vaiting for cylinder since we are paying 360/ cylinder.
          this is like a jail how lives in prison waiting for cylinder.

rather we we get commercial cylinder very quickly by indane 1500 by advance we get cylinder of 19 g at 717/ no need to wait..THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM TAKING EVERY TIME WE ARE MAKING COMPLAINT EVERY TIME YOU NOT REPLYING EVERY TIME WHAT SHALL WE DO FOR THIS..
          I have gas conection bharat gas service AMBIKA GAS SERVICE AMBABARI JAIPUR

LAST ONE AND HALF MONTH AMBIKA GAS SERVICE NOT BOOKED MY GAS. I HAVE ASKED THE RESON . SHE TOLD ME YOUR NOT PURCHESES GAS PIPE . I HAVE TOLD THEM I HAVE PURCHESS ISI MARKA IN OTHER GAS AGENCY. SHE TOLD ME THIS IS CAMPLALSORY FOR PURECHES NEW PIPE AMBIKA GAS SERVIEC. PIPE IS NOT ISSUES BUT
          SHE INTENSON VERY BED.

LAST ONE AND HALF MONTH I HAVE SERVEL CELL FOR BOOKING BUT SHE TOLD ME YOUR CONNECTION IS TRMINATED
          HOW IS GIVEN TREMINITED

PLEASE SOLVED MY PROBLUM AS EARLY AS POSSAIBLE OTHER WISER IS WILL GO TO COURT AGINST GAS SERVICE PARTICLURES MATTER.
          OM PARKASH PAREEK
          COSTMER NO. A 8235
          AMBIKA GAS SERVICE
          AMBABARI JAIPUR

Monu
            Several friends of mine have the same issue, whenever I call up to ask for additional cylinder issue, the gas agency for Bharat Gas - Sama Enterprises either says they have issued last month and shall give again after 2 months.. or they say additional cylinders are not being issued due to shortage... But today News says LPG gas are not a shortage in India.
            I think the agencies are issuing the domestic gas for commerical purpose so the demand is increasiong.. Some one plz look into this

jonu
              There is a big problem of LPG gas distuitons in meerut.
              Ahauwaliya gas agency,godown is situated on merrut-baraut road.Godown distubutor Mr.Danpal singh, sale all of cylinder in black rates. You can see all of cylinders placed in gas shops.
              Normal peoples faces many problems .
              please take as soon as possible

Bharat LPG gas — undue shifting of retail agency

I am residing at sadashiv peth , earlier lpg cylinder was available at B K gas ,narayan peth pune, it was centrally located outlet for reviewing .but now agency shifted to Rajopadhya gas at mitramandal ,parvati, pune which is far away from our place . and the customers are also large in numbers there

please ak to place gas agency at sadashiv peth

Bharat Gas — Poor service! [Resolved]

akbar ahmed
                i am from bangalore my consumer number is 26649
                i have single cylinder i book on time but delivery is pathetic
                Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

Mrs. Shubhangi H. Chavan
                Dear Sir / Madam,

I have already registered for booking of One Gas Cylinder at agency Radha Gas Services {Tagore Nagar, Vikhroli (East), Mumbai 400 083}. At the time of new registration I have already paid the amount around Rs 3,700/-(including all connection material as well as gas stove), but along with this payment an agent kept one option towards me that with this connetcion i have to purchase another domestic items like Pressure Cooker, Basmati Rice ((Dawat 5Kg), Nonsticky pans and Oil etc and I have to pay more for this. It is compulsary to by one item form the above list (as to collect a subsidy from customer for government and Also if the Agency is not selling this domestic product to the customer then the company Bharat Gas will not supply them a gas cylinder in future), rather I will not get the new registration of Bharat Gas Services.

I did not understand that we are already paying subsidy to government through purchase of Gas Cylinder as we are paying Rs 300/- per cylinder (it includes all taxes & subsidies). Then how the new policy arrived to purchase another domestic product and paid the subsidy to the govenment.

I never know that the happening policy is off that Agency "Radha Gas Services" or off "Bahrat Gas". But as their is urgent need of mine I accept the conditions and registered myself and also purchased a bag of Basmati Rice worth Rs. 200/-.

While making the registration agent said that, at the time of Registration of Second gas cylinder i just have to pay 1,300/- rupees more and nothing else.

Just 15-20 days before again i went to that agancy for Registration of Second Gas cylinder. At this time the agent said that i have to pay Rs. 2,200/- for this again. I was shocked, how can they claim for Rs. 2,200/- instead of taking Rs 1,300/- , the explanation was that Rs. 1,300/- for second cylinder and rest amount for purchase of those above said domestic items (as to collect the subsidy for the government), rather i will not get second cylinder.

I never know what is the pocily behind this rating. As we are already paying subsidy to the goverenment why this things are happening again and agian. why every time middle class people are frausted by this type of wrong and wrost policies. Who is defaulter in between this either the agent, Barat Gas, Government or middle class families.

Will have to take some action against this unfair trade plocies. Rather the group of customer will go thorugh media, press as well as consumer court (as they are getting harrased) to conquer all these farud things. As our first option is to make the complaint / request towards Bharat gas Service and if it is not happening then go through the consumer court.

Could you please explain the policy of this type of subsidy to customer.

Hoping your favourable reply.

From,
                Shubhangi Chavan
                Dear Sir/Madam

Regarding Gas Connection I am in big trouble in Tiruppur. Actually I have transferred my connection from Noida, U.P. to Tirupur. I have a Transfer Certificate for the same. here in Tirupur I had gone to Gouri Durga Gas Agency and The Manager, named Mr. Verra Raghavan, had told me to submit Ration Card for residence proof. But sir how is it possible? How could I submit the Ration Card of Tirupur at present as it will take time to make a New Ration Card. So I had told him that I will submit Rental Agreement as Residence proof. But he is not agreed to give the Connection.

Please please help me sir. Please note my Mobile no.

Awaiting for your kind help.

Thanks & Regards
                Sumantra
                I, Ram Kuti s/o Sh.Jagdish Chander am resident of Ahmedgarh Distt.Sangrur (Pb.) and c/o R.K.Confectioners, Opp. New Civil Hospital is having a gas connection in my name and the number allotted to me by the local Bharat Gas Agency was 10209.

At the time of connection I was allotted only one gas cylinder as our family was a joint family and there was no need for second gas cylinder. Now I am separately residing and my necessities have been increased. So, I am in need of second gas cylinder against my existing connection. The local agency is hesitating to issue the same when I approached to them. Further, they are demanding extra money for the issue of the same. So, you are requested to please instruct the concerned agency and arrange to provide me the second gas cylinder at prevailing prices.

I shall be very-very thankful to you.

Best regards,

Ram Kuti Garg
                c/o R.K.Confectioners,
                Opp. New Civil Hospital,
                Ahmedgarh-148021.
                Distt.Sangrur (Pb.)
                Mobile: [protected]
                Dear Mr.manager,

Very poor service, no booking in phone, our service 14141, trichy, srirangam, srinanda gas agency.

take immediate action.

PHone Number [protected]
                the worst services are given by this radha gas. Their customer services are so bad and ill mannered. they are just like a monster
                HI

I complaint to bhart gas Ahmedgarh .because 6 dec my cylinder was leek on the very high range . I was very nervious and I put the cylinder on the road.immiditaly I dailed the number gas agency. They sent the one man after 1 hour . when he checked the cylinder he said to me we will not change the cylinder and I dailed the number gas agency owner but he did not give any responce. So we are using the gas cylinder in very critical sutation . Right now cylinder is leeking .

If you do not give the replay then I will give the complaite to center goverment

v

mobile number [protected]
                Dear sir, have already registered my no 3877 for gas cylinder on 17th of jan.2011.
                Today it is 28th and they people are telling still 3 more days to go to get the cylinder .
                There is such a nuisence to talk to people sitting at Radha Gas, Vikhroli East.
                Must say worst service and no co-operation with customers.
                They people even dont reply politely.
                Is anybody there to help me out getting my cylinder as there is small kid in my home and gas is very neccessary.
                IS THERE ANY SENSE COMPLAINING OVER HERE????????????

WHO IS GOING TO RESPOND MY DIFFICULTIES?????

hiren shah
                  As par Bhart gas we will get new connection in 24 hours, and maximum 7 days, However I had requested for new connection as on 4 / 9 / 07 (more than 2 months back) at Ratan Enterprises, Pune.
                  Still I had not received any response from your end; I am calling every alternate day for new connection at your branch on paper given by your branch.
                  My waiting connection number is 8713, but I don’t know how long I have to wait for new connection.
                  As had talk with concern parson (mrs Archna) at Ratan Enterprises, Pune , She said that SV Paper is not delivered to our branch form hade office so we are helpless.
                  I had even tried to meet proprietor of Ratan Enterprises, Pune. mrs Dr anita kamble, but she hardly come to office and I never meet her as an when I go to office.
                  Please help me for the same. Form last two months myself, my wife and my 9 month older daughter is eating outside.
                  Hiren Shah
                  dear sir we dont have a rashion card but we gave a application for a rashion card on 12/09/2007 up to now we dint get that rashion car sir
                  i to have a major problem with the gas agency near poona colleage,the gas is booked and they tell that the gas will come within 15 days and still the gas has not turned up, the last time the gas was booked in the mounth of dec07 and gas was sent in the mounth of feb08, when we phone them they tell that the gas will come by next week, we any how manage with out the gas.is their any way we can take any legal action against them...
                  I am not able to find a single Gas agency that will provide me with a new Gas connection without selling the Stove. They are charging Rs. 3600 for a new Gas connection with the stove. I already have the stove. why should I get another one? As per the Government website no one can force us to buy the stove. If one refuses to buy they say we won't give you the Gas connection. Please suggest if anyone is aware of any Honest dealer in Pune around Viman Nagar area who can give the connection.
                  dear sir

this is to inform you that we have book the cylinder on 07.02.09 with comsumer no 42451 with ratan gas agency, rahatani, pune 17

we are very sorry to say that this distributer is not at all attainding our phone calls and also not delivering the cylinder

kindly look into the matter very urgently

Santosh Mulay
                  Dear sir I am living in pune in SINHAGAD ROAD & TEJASWINY GAS is the dealer for this area. the population of this area very high . the service of the agency is very bad so I am requesting you to put another one agency in sinhagad road pune. Kindly look in to the matter urgently. Regards Dhananjay bhide.

My consumer no is P50096 in Pragati Enterprises (Vishrantwadi) Pune.
                  I have booked the domestic gas in Pragati Enterprises (Vishrantwadi) on 30th March. I have not received the Gas delievry yet. Whenever I called to them, they are not picking up the phone. In case tey picked up after trying many times, many hours their communication is very rude. They no speak softly to the customer. Also before listening our speech fully, they disconnects the phone.

We are the wroking peros and do not have that much time to follow up to the gas agent. This is very disgusting that the normal person gets the cooking gas after 15 to 25 days after the booking... Sometimes after one month as well.

This is not the first time experience but everytime we need to face and struggle a lot to get just basic facility like cooking gas.
                  Ours is also case with same Pragati Enterprises, alandi road (vishrantwadi. we have given our request for new connection on 03/10/2009. but after 2 and half month still we haven't got connection, when called them they say don't have regulators and so cannot give connection. Not sure when they finally will give connection. Every tim they say regulators will come next week or so, this is going on every time we call them.
                  You can register your complaint regarding Bharat Gas Service with Customer Service Cell on following address & phone numbers :-

Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
                  Sahajanand Complex, 1st Floor,
                  East Street, Camp
                  Pune 411 001
                  Phone No:[protected]
                  +[protected], 26345143, 26345141
                  my consumer is 11803 in SHREE MARUTI BHARAT GAS SERVICE Adarsha Colony, lane no.6 plot no 4 Tingare nagar pune 411032

booking number is 584 dt 8/02/2012
                  i am kidney transplant patient
                  service is not provide properly iam physicaly poor so plz take action and provide cylinder

SUDHEESH K K
                    sir
                    my father giving an application for nuw connection bharath gas 5 th sept 2007 .the bharth gas agent( pooladikkunnu,calicut, kerala Ph:[protected]) still yet not giving connection . in my enquiry it is observed that lot of people those giving application after me got connection.while iam asking to the manajer he said to me that i[censored] give 1500 to me i will give connection to u otharwise u cant get it
                    please proper action against those agent
                    sudheesh k k
                    palorathayil
                    thalakkulathur
                    calicut
                    kerala 673317
                    Ph:[protected]
                    The Bharath Gas Agent in Kannur (ANI GAS AGENCIES,P.O.Chirakkal,Kannur-670011) take nore than 30 days to deliver the gas to consumers.

I (K.V.Afsath,Bismillah Manzil,Athazhakuunu,P.O.Kottali,Kannur-670016.Ph No.[protected]with consumer no.11470)booked the gas through telephone on 03 October2007 (No. 1427), and not yet (18 November) delivered even after more than 20 reminders since now. They have been this practice last one year. Distance between agency & our house is 3 km,but they are charging Rs.320 for delivery including the vehicle charge..Within 5 kms,they should only charge the money for gas.We do not know whom we have to approach to make them speedy delivery.They are behaving very rudely while calling them to remind.We request to take immediate action against them.

K.V.Afsath
                    Consumer no.11470
                    Kannur-670016
                    I face the same problem with the vendor CITY GAS, in salt lake Kolkata. They insist that if I don't buy the burner they won't give me a new connection. Additionaly they demand an amount of Rs:2085. Please help.
                    In Gulbarga, we are not receiving gas immediately, if he is not properly distribute gas change the dealership, When ever we ask Dealer told shortage but daily he supplies….!!!
                    After getting new cylinder, After 20 days only he accepts our number and send cylinder after another 20 days.
                    Deputy Commissioner Gulbarga, 2 times warned then also he is not distributing properly, Please look in to matter and change the dealership, Mehata’s stomach already filled

K.V.Afsath
                    Consumer no.11470
                    Kannur-670016
                    Sir in Gulbarga the situation is still the same infact worse then what it used to be. we have to wait for over a month after giving the order for a new cylinder. Since changing to another dealer is a cumbersome process, people are looking forward to change but the company as well as the dealer both are heedless to complaints. In my view the company official and the dealers both are corrupt and bribed. Bharat gas is the worse HP IS good comparing to BP. Its a shame on such a multibillion company. We are just fed up!!!
                    LIKE TO SAY MEHATA'S STOMACH OVERFILLED AND WILL EXPLODE. WATCHOUT FOR A NUKE BOMB!!!
                    sir so many time i also complaint regarding same issue.He is selling a cylinders in black.Now a days he is a very much corrupted because again he married.Cancel he dealership and give it to others.
                    i have taken bharat gas connection recently from sree laxmi gas agency, udagiri, trivendrum.there service is very bad.even after 1 month they didn't deliver the cylinder.my reg no.19418 ( karra sateesh babu ).
                    I too agree with the complaints, there is irregular supply of gas cylinders to the consumers, viz my con no is 4463 with savita gas agency booked cylinder on 10.11.09 and they given me waiting no as 40 till 25.11.09 savita gas has not supplied the cylinder to me for this I have phoned them four times but the did't get the cylinder, the concerned authority should take necessay acion for such lapses

arvindkumar
                      EMERGENCY SERVICE CELLS (ESC)
                      Select your location from the drop down below:

Emergency Service Cells in Coimbatore :

Entire City And Other Suburbs Of Coimbatore
                      Golden Gas Service, Bharat Gas Distrs,
                      12/201 Br Puram, Avinashi Road,
                      Peelamedu,
                      Coimbatore 641 004
                      Phone No.[protected]

EMERGENCY SERVICE CELLS (ESC)
                      Select your location from the drop down below:

Bharatgas Distributors,
                      124 Mysore Trunk Road, Rangasamudram,
                      Sathyamangalam-638402
                      Phone No.[protected]

Sub: LPG – Abuse of Domestic Liquid Petroleum Gas – Regarding.

♣♣♣♣♣♣

This is to inform that a lady Named Navamani, residing in the Agriculture quarters situated in Gobi main road, 0f sathyamangalam working in Noon Meals centre as Aaya is continuously abusing the domestic Liquid petroleum gas by lending and selling the filled cylinders up to Rs.500/- to the owners of the
                      Two wheelers and cars and omni vans and etc. Since there is a deficiency in supplying the domestic gas we the customers are suffering without getting the refilled gas in time, for which the reason likewise the women abusing the domestic gas and selling to the vehicles and earning a lot. In this juncture I request to take necessary appropriate speedy action and inspect where she’s residing about of 8pm to seize the connection itself and render justice.

Note: A special complaint was logged in the Bharat gas Website on 29.6.07

Dear Mr. G.Arvindkmuar,
                      Your Complaint. has been registered and being forwarded to the concerned person for action.

Please make note of your ticket number C[protected] against this Complaint.

This shall serve as reference number for further correspondence.

We value the time you have given for the Complaint.

We shall try to address your Complaint. at the earliest. Thanking you for your patience.

Web Administrator
                      BPCL

Yours truly,

G.Arvindkumar
                      [protected]@yahoo.com
                      I am the customer of Bharat gas since20 years and has only one connection i.e.has one cylinder only.I have tried to book a cylinder today but there is no response from their official number.
                      My consumer no: is BWI-662
                      DEALER'S NAME IS -JAWALA Agency-Uday park.New Delhi
                      Please insure that they deliver the cylinder at the earliest.

Thanking you,
                      Mrs.S.Sudha

Bharat Gas — delaying in refiling cylender [Resolved]

chandan kumar goswami
                        i chandan kumar goswami cunsumer of bharat gas in durgapur west bengal
                        i have complain that i booked for refillingof...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

shweta rauniyar
                        dear sir/madam,
                        It is to inform you that we are regular customer of bharat gas and our supplier is chand gas distributor,gurgaon. I have complaint that they never attend our phone call.I am in urgent need of gas cylinder and I am calling since 2-3 days..most of the times they are not picking calls and sometimes the number is busy.. we are suffering lot.. We call atleast 20-30 times daily. the other complain is that their cycle is of 21 days for registering for new gas cylinder but they always supply after 25-28 days.. tehy never supply on time ..please look into this matter seriously and try to improve customer service..

looking forward for your quick action..
                        yours sincerely
                        shweta rauniyar
                        c/o mr.gagan kashyap
                        I-773, PALAM VIHAR
                        GURGAON
                        DEAR SIR,
                        I LIVE AT BIRBHUM DISTRICT OF WEST BENGAL. I AM A CUSTOMER OF BHARAT GAS.IN OUR LOCALITY A SUB DEALER
                        SUPPLY HAD SUPPLY VERY POOR CONDITIONALLY.LAST 2 MONTHS
                        HE HAD NOT GIVE ME ONE GAS .HHE BEHAVED ON ROUGH
                        AND MANY TIME BLACKED THE GAS.
                        dear sir/madam,
                        I Sk Maidul Islam of Vill- Pariharpur, P.o-Chhoutara, P.s- Sainthia, Dist-Birbhum, Pin-731234(W.B) (MB. NO. [protected]).Customer of Bharat Gas vide Consumer No. NG-1089 OF M/S Nandeswari Gas Distributor, Sainthia Birbhum vide code no-461721 (Phone No [protected]). I do not get gas cylinders regularly. It takes 50 to 60 days time to get second cylinder, In spite of regular booking after 21 days as Result I am facing lot of difficulty as I am a service man I have no time to spire repeatedly.
                        KINDLY LOOK IN TO THE MATTER SO THAT I GET GAS CYLINDER REGULARLY FOR SMOOTH RUNNING OF MY FAMILY BUSINESS.

Bharat Gas LPG Cylinder — POOR SERVICE AND DELAY IN GETTING REFILLED [Resolved]

PRADEEP KG
                          Respected Sir:

I have an LPG sylinder (Bharat Gas) and have been getting it refilled by M/S Hi-Power...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

Rao.Chandrakanth
                          I have booked my cylinder rifil on 26/10/2007 and the booking number was given as 834 and my service# is 23329. the dealer is located in Kompally, Hyderabad

LPG — BLACK MARKETING BY DEALERS

SIR,
                          HAVE A LPG CONNECTION NO 8895 IN BAREILLY SERVICED BY YOUR DEALER YOGESH GAS, ON REGULAR BASIS GAS IS DELIEVERED TO US AFTER SEVERAL PHONE CALLS/ VISITS IN APROX 22-25 DAYS WHILE GAS IS AVAILABLE THROUGH DEALER SUPPLY BOYS AT PREMIUM WHILE REGULAR COMPLAINTS TO YOUR OFFICE HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE.

USHA MALIK

Vijay
                            Dear Sir

The Bharat Gas distributer of Brij Viar , Sahibabad , Ghaziabad by the name of Vishnu Jyoti Gas Servioce has a couple of staff members who book the cylender over phone by varifying the connection numner by the caller. This is the procedure thsat they regaulary follow.
                            I had booked a cylender 4 days back when I was told by the booking person that the cylender will be delivered on 08/11/07.

Today when I called up the gentleman because I saw a delivery van in front of my home , thinking that the person has come to delivery my cylender..but later on told by delivery man that they so not have any cylender by my name.
                            I called up Vishnu Jyoti Gas service , Brij Vihar..but the person who took the call told very blantanly that my cylender in not in the the booking today and shall be deliverd after a couple of days challenging me that probably my memory is wrong.

This is not for the first time this has happened.
                            It is not that cylender is not deliverd but the way they behave..they also differtial money wen i boooked the connection and did not want to take the gas stove...which I had to pay..otherwise i would not have got the connection in time.

kindly help us to fix this problem
                            I had booked the cylinder on 5th of August 2008 on phone. In response the staff member of the Gas distributors of KPHB colony, Hyderabad, that the cylinders will be delivered within a week. On 16th of August when my husband visited the Gas agency he was being told by the staff members that there is no booking at all on the said date and you do the booking just now and remind us after 3 or 4 days we will deliver the cylinder. Now, one week has passed and the cylinder has not been delivered and the person who was attending the call was talking so rudely that she even went to the extent of saying that you go for the complaints and do whatever you like.
                            kindly resolve this problem.
                            Dear sir/ mam
                            sir from last 4 day trying get booked my cylinder, but countinusly one phone is coming bussy bussy. the no. is[protected] and other pnone is not piking No. is[protected].so that i m facing the problem. I have single ges connection. kindly rectify the problem . my customer No. is 20685
                            thanks
                            vandana
                            Dear sir/Mam

we need a new gas connection in the area of KPHB hyderabad, 1st road.
                            As we are new to this area we don't know were the branch of the Barath gas in this area.
                            so please kindly give me the details of the branch address and contact person name and no.

thanking u
                            Sharada
                            sir.i am ravi kant parashar lived at salempur road vinoba nagar sadabad hathras.my gas connection(con.no.8930) of bharat gas in m/s shivam gas service sadabad.sir HAMARE YAHAN VITRAK AUR VIKRYAY ADHIKARI (SHRI B.N.RAO)MILKAR SADABAD MEIN GAS KI KALABAJARI KARA RAHR HAI.JISAKA SIDHA ASAR AAM UPBHOKTA PAR AA RAHA HAI.HAMARE NO. PAR GAS CYLINDER ISSUE KARAKAR BAJAR MAIN SALE KAR DIYA JATA HAI.AUR HUM 6-6 MAHINE GAS KE BINA RAH JATE HAI.HAMEIN PICHHALE EK SAAL KA RICORD BPCL SE DILA DIYA JAYE JISKA MILAN HAMARI BLUE SE KARKE HAMARA VAKIL HAMARI TARAF SE UPBHOKTA FORAM MEIN CASE DAL SAKE.AUR HUM CHAHTE HAI KI YAHAN KE SABHI 125000 CONECTIONS KI DILEVARY RIPORT NIKALWAKAR UNAKI JANCH KARAI JAI, THANK YOU.