Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22 2283 2646

Industrial & Commercial Business Head Quarters
Fax: +91 22 2271 3671

Chief Vigilance Officer
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Bharat Bhavan - 1, 4 and 6 Currimbhoy Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400074
Tel: +91 22 2271 3261
Fax: +91 22 2271 3611

Gas Head Quarters
Bharat Petroleum, Bharat Bhavan - 3, 13 Walchand Hirachand Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400001

View More Information...

2050
Load

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Complaints & Reviews

As par Bhart gas we will get new connection in 24 hours, and maximum 7 days, However I had requested for new connection as on 4 / 9 / 07 (more than 2 months back) at Ratan Enterprises, Pune.
Still I had not received any response from your end; I am calling every alternate day for new connection at your branch on paper given by your branch.
My waiting connection number is 8713, but I don’t know how long I have to wait for new connection.
As had talk with concern parson (mrs Archna) at Ratan Enterprises, Pune , She said that SV Paper is not delivered to our branch form hade office so we are helpless.
I had even tried to meet proprietor of Ratan Enterprises, Pune. mrs Dr anita kamble, but she hardly come to office and I never meet her as an when I go to office.
Please help me for the same. Form last two months myself, my wife and my 9 month older daughter is eating outside.
Hiren Shah
Aug 13, 2020
dear sir we dont have a rashion card but we gave a application for a rashion card on 12/09/2007 up to now we dint get that rashion car sir
i to have a major problem with the gas agency near poona colleage,the gas is booked and they tell that the gas will come within 15 days and still the gas has not turned up, the last time the gas was booked in the mounth of dec07 and gas was sent in the mounth of feb08, when we phone them they tell that the gas will come by next week, we any how manage with out the gas.is their any way we can take any legal action against them...
I am not able to find a single Gas agency that will provide me with a new Gas connection without selling the Stove. They are charging Rs. 3600 for a new Gas connection with the stove. I already have the stove. why should I get another one? As per the Government website no one can force us to buy the stove. If one refuses to buy they say we won't give you the Gas connection. Please suggest if anyone is aware of any Honest dealer in Pune around Viman Nagar area who can give the connection.
dear sir

this is to inform you that we have book the cylinder on 07.02.09 with comsumer no 42451 with ratan gas agency, rahatani, pune 17

we are very sorry to say that this distributer is not at all attainding our phone calls and also not delivering the cylinder

kindly look into the matter very urgently

Santosh Mulay
Dear sir I am living in pune in SINHAGAD ROAD & TEJASWINY GAS is the dealer for this area. the population of this area very high . the service of the agency is very bad so I am requesting you to put another one agency in sinhagad road pune. Kindly look in to the matter urgently. Regards Dhananjay bhide.

My consumer no is P50096 in Pragati Enterprises (Vishrantwadi) Pune.
I have booked the domestic gas in Pragati Enterprises (Vishrantwadi) on 30th March. I have not received the Gas delievry yet. Whenever I called to them, they are not picking up the phone. In case tey picked up after trying many times, many hours their communication is very rude. They no speak softly to the customer. Also before listening our speech fully, they disconnects the phone.

We are the wroking peros and do not have that much time to follow up to the gas agent. This is very disgusting that the normal person gets the cooking gas after 15 to 25 days after the booking... Sometimes after one month as well.

This is not the first time experience but everytime we need to face and struggle a lot to get just basic facility like cooking gas.
Ours is also case with same Pragati Enterprises, alandi road (vishrantwadi. we have given our request for new connection on 03/10/2009. but after 2 and half month still we haven't got connection, when called them they say don't have regulators and so cannot give connection. Not sure when they finally will give connection. Every tim they say regulators will come next week or so, this is going on every time we call them.
You can register your complaint regarding Bharat Gas Service with Customer Service Cell on following address & phone numbers :-

Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
Sahajanand Complex, 1st Floor,
East Street, Camp
Pune 411 001
Phone No:[protected]
+[protected], 26345143, 26345141
my consumer is 11803 in SHREE MARUTI BHARAT GAS SERVICE Adarsha Colony, lane no.6 plot no 4 Tingare nagar pune 411032

booking number is 584 dt 8/02/2012
i am kidney transplant patient
service is not provide properly iam physicaly poor so plz take action and provide cylinder

sir
    my father giving an application for nuw connection bharath gas 5 th sept 2007 .the bharth gas agent( pooladikkunnu,calicut, kerala Ph:[protected]) still yet not giving connection . in my enquiry it is observed that lot of people those giving application after me got connection.while iam asking to the manajer he said to me that i[censored] give 1500 to me i will give connection to u otharwise u cant get it
    please proper action against those agent
    sudheesh k k
    palorathayil
    thalakkulathur
    calicut
    kerala 673317
    Ph:[protected]
    Aug 13, 2020
    The Bharath Gas Agent in Kannur (ANI GAS AGENCIES,P.O.Chirakkal,Kannur-670011) take nore than 30 days to deliver the gas to consumers.

I (K.V.Afsath,Bismillah Manzil,Athazhakuunu,P.O.Kottali,Kannur-670016.Ph No.[protected]with consumer no.11470)booked the gas through telephone on 03 October2007 (No. 1427), and not yet (18 November) delivered even after more than 20 reminders since now. They have been this practice last one year. Distance between agency & our house is 3 km,but they are charging Rs.320 for delivery including the vehicle charge..Within 5 kms,they should only charge the money for gas.We do not know whom we have to approach to make them speedy delivery.They are behaving very rudely while calling them to remind.We request to take immediate action against them.

K.V.Afsath
    Consumer no.11470
    Kannur-670016
    I face the same problem with the vendor CITY GAS, in salt lake Kolkata. They insist that if I don't buy the burner they won't give me a new connection. Additionaly they demand an amount of Rs:2085. Please help.
    In Gulbarga, we are not receiving gas immediately, if he is not properly distribute gas change the dealership, When ever we ask Dealer told shortage but daily he supplies….!!!
    After getting new cylinder, After 20 days only he accepts our number and send cylinder after another 20 days.
    Deputy Commissioner Gulbarga, 2 times warned then also he is not distributing properly, Please look in to matter and change the dealership, Mehata’s stomach already filled

K.V.Afsath
    Consumer no.11470
    Kannur-670016
    Sir in Gulbarga the situation is still the same infact worse then what it used to be. we have to wait for over a month after giving the order for a new cylinder. Since changing to another dealer is a cumbersome process, people are looking forward to change but the company as well as the dealer both are heedless to complaints. In my view the company official and the dealers both are corrupt and bribed. Bharat gas is the worse HP IS good comparing to BP. Its a shame on such a multibillion company. We are just fed up!!!
    LIKE TO SAY MEHATA'S STOMACH OVERFILLED AND WILL EXPLODE. WATCHOUT FOR A NUKE BOMB!!!
    sir so many time i also complaint regarding same issue.He is selling a cylinders in black.Now a days he is a very much corrupted because again he married.Cancel he dealership and give it to others.
    i have taken bharat gas connection recently from sree laxmi gas agency, udagiri, trivendrum.there service is very bad.even after 1 month they didn't deliver the cylinder.my reg no.19418 ( karra sateesh babu ).
    I too agree with the complaints, there is irregular supply of gas cylinders to the consumers, viz my con no is 4463 with savita gas agency booked cylinder on 10.11.09 and they given me waiting no as 40 till 25.11.09 savita gas has not supplied the cylinder to me for this I have phoned them four times but the did't get the cylinder, the concerned authority should take necessay acion for such lapses

EMERGENCY SERVICE CELLS (ESC)
      Select your location from the drop down below:

Emergency Service Cells in Coimbatore :

Entire City And Other Suburbs Of Coimbatore
      Golden Gas Service, Bharat Gas Distrs,
      12/201 Br Puram, Avinashi Road,
      Peelamedu,
      Coimbatore 641 004
      Phone No.[protected]

EMERGENCY SERVICE CELLS (ESC)
      Select your location from the drop down below:

Bharatgas Distributors,
      124 Mysore Trunk Road, Rangasamudram,
      Sathyamangalam-638402
      Phone No.[protected]

Sub: LPG – Abuse of Domestic Liquid Petroleum Gas – Regarding.

♣♣♣♣♣♣

This is to inform that a lady Named Navamani, residing in the Agriculture quarters situated in Gobi main road, 0f sathyamangalam working in Noon Meals centre as Aaya is continuously abusing the domestic Liquid petroleum gas by lending and selling the filled cylinders up to Rs.500/- to the owners of the
      Two wheelers and cars and omni vans and etc. Since there is a deficiency in supplying the domestic gas we the customers are suffering without getting the refilled gas in time, for which the reason likewise the women abusing the domestic gas and selling to the vehicles and earning a lot. In this juncture I request to take necessary appropriate speedy action and inspect where she’s residing about of 8pm to seize the connection itself and render justice.

Note: A special complaint was logged in the Bharat gas Website on 29.6.07

Dear Mr. G.Arvindkmuar,
      Your Complaint. has been registered and being forwarded to the concerned person for action.

Please make note of your ticket number C[protected] against this Complaint.

This shall serve as reference number for further correspondence.

We value the time you have given for the Complaint.

We shall try to address your Complaint. at the earliest. Thanking you for your patience.

Web Administrator
      BPCL

Yours truly,

G.Arvindkumar
      [protected]@yahoo.com
      Aug 13, 2020
      I am the customer of Bharat gas since20 years and has only one connection i.e.has one cylinder only.I have tried to book a cylinder today but there is no response from their official number.
      My consumer no: is BWI-662
      DEALER'S NAME IS -JAWALA Agency-Uday park.New Delhi
      Please insure that they deliver the cylinder at the earliest.

Thanking you,
      Mrs.S.Sudha

i chandan kumar goswami cunsumer of bharat gas in durgapur west bengal
        i have complain that i booked for refillingof...

dear sir/madam,
        It is to inform you that we are regular customer of bharat gas and our supplier is chand gas distributor,gurgaon. I have complaint that they never attend our phone call.I am in urgent need of gas cylinder and I am calling since 2-3 days..most of the times they are not picking calls and sometimes the number is busy.. we are suffering lot.. We call atleast 20-30 times daily. the other complain is that their cycle is of 21 days for registering for new gas cylinder but they always supply after 25-28 days.. tehy never supply on time ..please look into this matter seriously and try to improve customer service..

looking forward for your quick action..
        yours sincerely
        shweta rauniyar
        c/o mr.gagan kashyap
        I-773, PALAM VIHAR
        GURGAON
        DEAR SIR,
        I LIVE AT BIRBHUM DISTRICT OF WEST BENGAL. I AM A CUSTOMER OF BHARAT GAS.IN OUR LOCALITY A SUB DEALER
        SUPPLY HAD SUPPLY VERY POOR CONDITIONALLY.LAST 2 MONTHS
        HE HAD NOT GIVE ME ONE GAS .HHE BEHAVED ON ROUGH
        AND MANY TIME BLACKED THE GAS.
        dear sir/madam,
        I Sk Maidul Islam of Vill- Pariharpur, P.o-Chhoutara, P.s- Sainthia, Dist-Birbhum, Pin-731234(W.B) (MB. NO. [protected]).Customer of Bharat Gas vide Consumer No. NG-1089 OF M/S Nandeswari Gas Distributor, Sainthia Birbhum vide code no-461721 (Phone No [protected]). I do not get gas cylinders regularly. It takes 50 to 60 days time to get second cylinder, In spite of regular booking after 21 days as Result I am facing lot of difficulty as I am a service man I have no time to spire repeatedly.
        KINDLY LOOK IN TO THE MATTER SO THAT I GET GAS CYLINDER REGULARLY FOR SMOOTH RUNNING OF MY FAMILY BUSINESS.

Respected Sir:

I have an LPG sylinder (Bharat Gas) and have been getting it refilled by M/S Hi-Power...

I have booked my cylinder rifil on 26/10/2007 and the booking number was given as 834 and my service# is 23329. the dealer is located in Kompally, Hyderabad

LPG — BLACK MARKETING BY DEALERS

SIR,
          HAVE A LPG CONNECTION NO 8895 IN BAREILLY SERVICED BY YOUR DEALER YOGESH GAS, ON REGULAR BASIS GAS IS DELIEVERED TO US AFTER SEVERAL PHONE CALLS/ VISITS IN APROX 22-25 DAYS WHILE GAS IS AVAILABLE THROUGH DEALER SUPPLY BOYS AT PREMIUM WHILE REGULAR COMPLAINTS TO YOUR OFFICE HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE.

USHA MALIK

Dear Sir

The Bharat Gas distributer of Brij Viar , Sahibabad , Ghaziabad by the name of Vishnu Jyoti Gas Servioce has a couple of staff members who book the cylender over phone by varifying the connection numner by the caller. This is the procedure thsat they regaulary follow.
            I had booked a cylender 4 days back when I was told by the booking person that the cylender will be delivered on 08/11/07.

Today when I called up the gentleman because I saw a delivery van in front of my home , thinking that the person has come to delivery my cylender..but later on told by delivery man that they so not have any cylender by my name.
            I called up Vishnu Jyoti Gas service , Brij Vihar..but the person who took the call told very blantanly that my cylender in not in the the booking today and shall be deliverd after a couple of days challenging me that probably my memory is wrong.

This is not for the first time this has happened.
            It is not that cylender is not deliverd but the way they behave..they also differtial money wen i boooked the connection and did not want to take the gas stove...which I had to pay..otherwise i would not have got the connection in time.

kindly help us to fix this problem
            Aug 13, 2020
            I had booked the cylinder on 5th of August 2008 on phone. In response the staff member of the Gas distributors of KPHB colony, Hyderabad, that the cylinders will be delivered within a week. On 16th of August when my husband visited the Gas agency he was being told by the staff members that there is no booking at all on the said date and you do the booking just now and remind us after 3 or 4 days we will deliver the cylinder. Now, one week has passed and the cylinder has not been delivered and the person who was attending the call was talking so rudely that she even went to the extent of saying that you go for the complaints and do whatever you like.
            kindly resolve this problem.
            Dear sir/ mam
            sir from last 4 day trying get booked my cylinder, but countinusly one phone is coming bussy bussy. the no. is[protected] and other pnone is not piking No. is[protected].so that i m facing the problem. I have single ges connection. kindly rectify the problem . my customer No. is 20685
            thanks
            vandana
            Dear sir/Mam

we need a new gas connection in the area of KPHB hyderabad, 1st road.
            As we are new to this area we don't know were the branch of the Barath gas in this area.
            so please kindly give me the details of the branch address and contact person name and no.

thanking u
            Sharada
            sir.i am ravi kant parashar lived at salempur road vinoba nagar sadabad hathras.my gas connection(con.no.8930) of bharat gas in m/s shivam gas service sadabad.sir HAMARE YAHAN VITRAK AUR VIKRYAY ADHIKARI (SHRI B.N.RAO)MILKAR SADABAD MEIN GAS KI KALABAJARI KARA RAHR HAI.JISAKA SIDHA ASAR AAM UPBHOKTA PAR AA RAHA HAI.HAMARE NO. PAR GAS CYLINDER ISSUE KARAKAR BAJAR MAIN SALE KAR DIYA JATA HAI.AUR HUM 6-6 MAHINE GAS KE BINA RAH JATE HAI.HAMEIN PICHHALE EK SAAL KA RICORD BPCL SE DILA DIYA JAYE JISKA MILAN HAMARI BLUE SE KARKE HAMARA VAKIL HAMARI TARAF SE UPBHOKTA FORAM MEIN CASE DAL SAKE.AUR HUM CHAHTE HAI KI YAHAN KE SABHI 125000 CONECTIONS KI DILEVARY RIPORT NIKALWAKAR UNAKI JANCH KARAI JAI, THANK YOU.

I am staying in following address
              Dhanraj Shamrao Salve
              “Kamal Buag”
              Plot No. 133 ,Survey...

i am consumer of mahalaxmi lpg centre, boiguda, secunderabad for bharat lpg cylinder, i am trying to contact on[protected]/0737/0796, i am getting the answer is "error in connectio
              n". ANYBODY CAN HELPME OUT, HOW TO BOOK THE CYLINDER FOR REFIL?
              Dear Gaddam,
              Follow this link, http://jihaan.hpcl.co.in/booking/Default.aspx
              and file an refill request.

you can also visit this page http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/lpgsbu/shell.html

for more information.
              there are three more telephones are available[protected], 27542727, 27524444, apart we can book through sms online facility 57333, for this you have to register with the company. for registration first we have to get registered with by typing " reg 117409 your consumer number and sent to 57333, after getting registered it is very simple we have to type only "lpg and sent to 57333.

I am a Pune India customer of Bharat Gas.
                Initially I have taken single Gas connection of Bhart Gas.
                But after...

I am a consumer of LPG gas bearing no.4631 under Anand Gas Service, Serampore, Dist- Hooghly(W.B.) phone no.[protected]. Booking done on 17.10.07 and sl.no. alloted to me 31 by the said dealer. Inspite of reminder no cylinder delivered till date.One cylinder lying empty and another is going to be emtied within few hours. This practice adopted by the approved dealer is against law and rules framed by the authority.
                Kindly take suitable steps in the matter so no customer will be harassed in future.

Smt.P.Nayak
                C/o. Sri N.Nayak
                7/H, B.C.Mukherjee Lane,
                Rishra,
                Dist- Hooghly
                M: [protected]
                Aug 13, 2020
                I booked refill of gas conecction no 23491 on sept 21. Dealer Name Revathi Gas Agency,Hafispeth Ranga Reddy District A.P. Tel.No.[protected],[protected]. Agency complaint that they have unable to search my home address while other gas company (HP & INDANE) vendors are easily seen in that area.
                Above given telephone are not responded at any working hours.
                Can you help me to get refill at the earliest?
                I do face same sort of problem

i do have a connection in SHREE KRISHNA GAS SERVICES, AT BELUR, WEST BENGAL, PH NO
                :[protected]/6899, my consumer no is:SKG 1618 i booked a gas cylinder on 04.10.07 and made a follow up call on 22.10.07, they said that it will be delivered on 23.10.07 but on 24.10.07 i made a follow up call again then they said that "you please come to our office and collect the cylinder".

we are unable to deliver and now we are delivering the gas cylinder which was booked on 01.10.07.

please do me a favour for long time curement.

because i am in pvt firm, if i have this sort of problem i have to absent my office and there no work no system.

how do i manage then.

please guide me and solve my problem for good.

swapan chatterjee
                Customer Id: 21004

Bharat Gas Agent: R J Gas Ajency

Thank You for publishing your complaint number and email address in the advertisement in The Hindu.

I booked my Gas Cylinder on December 2nd 2007. Your Agent said that they would make the delivery with ten days. I reminded the agent on phone more than three times after that. Each time I call, they say that I would get it the same day. Today is 28th December 2007. I have not still received the same.

I, as a consumer would like your company to give good and prompt service. Sms booking would be an excellent idea. I would also suggest you to ask the agent to not let their delivery staff collect tips from its consumers which is a shamefull practice.

I am writing this complaint because I have faced the same problem more than a dozen times over the last four years. Previously when we were living in Ramnagar, we got good service from your agent in that area. But here, your agent is giving us a tough time by not delivering the gas on time.

We also hear rumours that the agent's staff sells gas alloted to comsumers to hotels and bakeries. Its a sad and alarming situation for your company. Because Indane is giving an excellent service by giving the gas to its consumer on time. They also have sms booking.

Sadly, when I called over the complaint number, some one picked up the phone and put the receiver down.

I expect you would look into the situation and help me and like minded consumers in this area.

Thanking You.
                Booked refill of cooking gas Cons No. 12043 on 21th of Jan '08. Dealer Name: Satish & Co. Agency complaint that they have not received delivery of Gas from refilling station.

I booked my gas on 29th Jan 08 and was told by my dealer 'Anita Gas' , Virar (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, that the same would be delivered within three days. Almost 10 days have elapsed and there is no sign of delivering the cylinder. I reminded them yesterday i.e on 5th Jan 08 about the same. I do not understand after booking where my cylinder disappear.

The other trouble with them(Anita Gas) is that they never lift telephones inspite of dialling them on all their four lines. The phones ring but no one lifts to answer them.

I would request you to look into the matter and ensure that I receive my gas cylinder in time.

My mobile number is :[protected].

Anil Naik (Virar-West/Mumbai-Thane Dist.)
                This is my second complaint for delivery services provided by Anita Gas Agency, Virar W. I had booked gas on 6/8/8. They agreed to give delivery within 2 days. Till date they have not made the delivery. Today 12/8 they are claiming that i had personally gone there & taken delivery on 5/8. The replies that are given by them 7-8 times are not satisfactory. Please look into the matter as my both cylinders are going to be empty as i had shifted recently (change of address given long back)
                Consumer No. 24925

we are residing in J.N.P.T Township of navi mumbai area. The bharatgas agency here functions on its own whims and fancies. The agency collects extra money for each connection and when people refuse, they are put into hazards of documentation . I had taken a single cylinder connection 4 years back and when demanded the complete bills for all the extra money collected by the dealer, I was refused. Then after lot of argument, the money was returned to me.

Following this, I have been getting all my cylinders late even after early morning bookings.

Today, when I am not in town and my family had requested in the morning that we have a single cylinder, we got the cylinder around 6 pm. Not only my family had to wait without cooking till evening, our child had also to suffer because of this. Being a single cylinder connection and trying to take out its old enemity, this was done willfully against our repeated phone call requests by the agency.
                  this is the way this agency responds to its customers at township.

It is kindly requested to look into the matter and that necessary action may be taken against this agency.
                  thanking you
                  balachander
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I RAYU PARWAR CONSUMER NO. 14416 OF GOA GAS SERVICE -MAPUSA WANT TO COMLAIN THAT THE ABOVE AGENCY IS NON COOPERATIVE AND HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERING THE CYLINDER IN TIME CAUSING LOT OF PROBLEM .SIR. I HAVE BOOKEN THE CYLINDER ON 02/08/2011 AND TILL TODAY NO DELIVERY HAS BEEN DONE OF THE CYLINDER TO US. I THEREFORE REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY LOOK IN TO THE MATTER AND ARRANGE TO DELIVER THE CYLINDER TO US URGENTLY. MY CONTACT NO. [protected] MOBILE NO.[protected].
                  Res Sir,
                  I am vinod & lived from at post shegaon, tehsil-shegaon, dist-buldana, in amravati division, maharashtra.
                  pincode-444203.Sir my complaints is so serious in my city mostly hotel & lodging owners use a
                  domestics cylinder not use in commercial cylinder, my city is pilgrim city(shri gajanan maharaj tempal)
                  so near about 100 hotels (dinner/lunch/tea center) all these person without any fear use allways
                  domestics cylinder .the price difference is too much in domestics & commercial cylinder.So the
                  problem is creating distributing system in my town to much critical because all hotels member
                  collect a large number of cylinder in duplicate name, so Sir i kindly request to you please try to under-
                  stand this situation and solve the distribution problem.
                  Thanking You,
                  (I did not display my name & mobile number because i am a common man...

New connection they r not providing withou rasan Card.. n Hot Plate.
                    Aug 13, 2020

customer no S 10633 card serial no 2777786.iam booking a refilling gas on[protected] still 62 has gone not given me refilling so plz as per consumer rools take necesary action. to sri Karan Parihar Bharat gas agency. Pokhrayan,Dist,Kanpur Dehat.209111 ( Uttar pradesh.) i n d i a.

Contact: [protected]

customer no s10633.card serial no 2777786.iam booking a refilling gas on[protected] still 62 has gone not given me refilling so plz as per consumer rools take necesary action. to sri Sona Interprise Bharat gas agency Kalpi Road Bhoganipur Kanpur Dehat . (U.P.) i n d i a.Contact: [protected], [protected].
                    i m totally disagree with the service, which is provided by bharat gas agency..(sona enterprises..), bhognipur.
                    i m localite i am damn sure that they sale the cylenders in black delievery. and i can prove also.
                    take it on concideration ...

waiting for improvement...
                    vishal mishra

I have booked refilling of cylinder with my gas Agency – Zaveri Gas Service , Siddhart nagar Goregoan west Distributor code – 110868 on 3rd Oct 2007. My consumer No. is 19326.

Please help, this is my story
                      on the date of booking (3rd oct 07) When asked to the person Mr. Chaudhory at the agency regarding the availability of gas, he retorted that you will get it after 5 days. When again called to the agency after 5 day (i.e on 8th oct 07) they asked me to wait for another 5 day. When called at the gas agency after the another 5 days (i.e on 13th oct 07), the person contacted said that you will get the gas cylinder today till evening.

When no body turned till evening I again called at the agency they told me that your house was locked, where as the fact that I was seating at home waiting for gas cylinder ,then they told me that your lift was not working. I told him dear this is a new building and lift is not yet started & last time you have delivered me the gas at the fourth floor as I stat at 6th floor.Then the person mr. Choudhary again assured that you will get it by tomorrow (14/110/2007) and give me any address & keep you cylinder at the ground floor. I provided him the address as good luck store in the bldg. But again no body turned, when called to the agency again on 14/10/2007,contacted person simply replyed that agency is closed today and hung-up.
                      Now it is 17/10/2007 and I have not received the gas cylinder till date.
                      Kindly revet on it ASAP. Hopeing for the best action of yours on it.

Shyam N,
                      Contact :[protected] /[protected]
                      hi !
                      now it is happening in delhi too, that the gas agencies put off the phone from the reciever or do no bother to attend the call.

the one gas agency namely veejay gas agency in mayur vihar pkt V Delhi-110091, phone nos. 22754072, 22753005, and cell no. is [protected] Brijpal, they dont attend the call or they come always engaged, now it seem that online service also not interest to be smarter i booked it on line but not getting any response. then pl authorise some one to answers to resolve this act.; and pl stop all these mishappening by the culprits on the face of gas agencies.
                      thanx

zaveri gas agencies — delay gas cylinder

my consumer no.620332 i have booked on 23.03.2010 but regret to i have not received cylinder. whenever i enqurier your repersentative tell me that tommorrow it would be delivered. Please help me as This problem i am facing since one year. My agency name is P. A. Zaveri, Chembur Camp.

This is all about Bharat Gas Services (Seven Days - 8 am to 8 pm).

The distributor of Bharat Gas at Dehradun...

dear sir,

when I had to purchase gas of bharat,I had to taken more items which I don't want.like STOVE tava & addition to these items are very costly there.so I would like to tell that such complusory purchasing item should be avioded.I WANT YOUR APPLY
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        Sir i have appling for new gas connection.But my nearest bharat gas agency (Vishnu jyoti gas agency Brij Vihar, Sahibabad Ghagiabad) insisting me for gas stove and i didn't want to take it. They are charging 2792/- for one cylender, rubber pipe,regulator& gas stove. Sir please help me.
                        Yes, though the bharatgas website claims it is not mandatory, the distributor demands or keep delay or even refuses to listen.

My mother (senior citizen) forced to go to their shop 2 times for nothing and the person-incharge not even bother to listen when he came to know my mother wanted to say she already have the stove, but wanted to offer to buy something else...

Will the concern authority address this issue?
                        dear sir

when I had to purchase gas of bharat, I had to taken more items which I don't want.like cooking oil &refined oil addition to these items are very costly there.so I would like to tell that such complusory purchasing item should be avioded.I WANT YOUR APPLY

I have an LPG connection with Hansa Gas Agency, Guwahati, Assam. My concumer no is 20722.

I made my booking for an LPG cylinder 15 days back and have been calling up my agent for delivery.

But everytime i call i am told that delivery is yet to come and once they receive delivery they will immediately send a LPG Cylinder over to my house.

This is a recurring problem. Is there anyone who can address my problem as this issue causes undue anxiety on a recurring monthly basis. If this is not the correct forum can someone guide me to the correct forum for redressal of my grievances?

Hoping for an early response.

Mary.L.Tangpua
                          B-19 RBI Officers Colony
                          Christian Basti
                          Panchsheel Apts
                          GS Road Guwahati-5
                          ASSAM

Their service is very poor, the delivery person ask for Rs 40
                            saying my house is very far from the dumping yard, where as my house is not even
                            0.5 kms from their godown (don't know why the hell they carry cylinders to dumping
                            yard and then to indivual's house). Any time u call them their phone is busy,
                            I am sure they never keep the receiver properly. with luck even i[censored] get the
                            line connected the standard answer is either
                            'It will be delivered by today evening ( guess morning is not auspious)"
                            or "10 days agatte madam ( it'll take 10 days)".

On top of all these they are in to selling TTK products like Pressure cooker
                            , Tawa etc or lights/bulb/water heater and loot consumers.

You do your primary job first properly and then go in to all this crap business!
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            access http://www.ebharatgas.com and give a complaint to customer relation centre. Also register your feedback in the site.

My first request is kindly call any of these phone number to book a gas[protected] / 25324905 / 65287775
                              Agent Dhanalakshmi...