[Resolved]  Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] — Gas refill not delivered but showing a delivered

Respected sir,

I am Lanka Durgaiah, having consumer No:39303032 with distributor No:117432

I have booked the refill on 29/01/2021 with order No: 24678.
I paid the amount online. I have waited for a long time for refill and checked in website and I am shocked to see that the cylinder got delivered on 19/02/2021.

Immediately I raised the complaint through customer service with No:6710796. Problem still pending, then I raised complaints one after the other with No:6778652, 6769033, 6756882, 6739453, 6710796.
The problem has not yet resolved. So I went to the distributor's office and asked for the refill, the incharge over there claiming that the bill has not generated and denying to deliver the cylinder.

I asked them to check their system for clarification and found the cash memo in their system but claiming that bill has not generated and saying it's already over a month so delivery will not be possible.
If you want the refill book for another one, and I asked what about this one they said that they don't know.

Before all this happens I raised a complaint[protected] against delivery boy for his rude behavior in demanding tip. So I am feeling like they are doing all this purposely.

I am requesting you to please make an arrangement of the refill or make a refund of the paid amount. As I am running out of gas I need the refill as early as possible.

I am highly disappointed with their behavior. This is purely a harassment.
Gas refill not delivered but showing a delivered
Gas refill not delivered but showing a delivered
Mar 23, 2021
refill got delivered. thankyou.
Mar 22, 2021

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
    2050
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014