[Resolved]  Bharat Petroleum — Payment complaint

Sir, i have placed an order of bharat gas cylinder yesterday but while paying money online my money get deducted but the transaction failed please help me give me a full refund i paid online for this transaction via billdesk debit card option i paid the full amount, but my transaction status showing failed pls help me as soon as possible my request id is 72919629.
Aug 12, 2020
Jul 06, 2020

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

as paying Bharat gas payment amount deducted through google pay. but on delivery cash voucher produced by agency. that's why payment done by cash. now i contacted to bank also bank said that BPCL WILL REFUND YOUR AMOUNT . NOW RESOLVE MY PROBLEM WHERE MY MONEY STAND.

MY NAME: JETENDER
MOBILE REGISTERED : [protected]
ATTACHMENTS : IMAGE GOOGLE PAY

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
    2060
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014