Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 7, 2022

File a complaint to Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

1800 180 1503

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] reviews & complaints page 140

We are located in vadodara. We have stopped using bsnl landline services since 2017 n we have submitted all the accessories. We have completed all procedures regarding closure of services.
But since 3 years we have yet received our security deposit which is 3000.
We have been juggling here n there.
Last time when we visited them, they said that bsnl has no money to give.
My father in law, who is a senior citizen, has made several such visits in vain.
Please help us to get our money back.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am having s. B account with state bank the messages sent from my bank are not received to my mobile no [protected] though my mobile is registered with my account. When complained to the bank they reply that they are sending messages but the fault is with service provider. Hence directed to complain with bs n l. Pl look into this matter and arrange to get me messages tomy mobile

Had surrendered my bsnl sim in april 2018 no [protected] b santhosh kumar. But even after 6 months my security amount rs:2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) not refunded. And i had sent mail to the below address (Gracy sagayarani [protected]@yahoo.com) and spoke to the sao in coimbatore many times ([protected], _[protected] & [protected]. But still have not received my amount. What shall i do now....
      My land line no.[protected] is not working for the last 9 days and i have lodged a complaint with bsnl authorities over telephone no. 198 on 28.11.2018, docket no.[protected]. Till today, nobody has attended to repair and my telephone is faulty and my residence is stone throw away from the kakkand (Ernakulam district) telephone exchange.

Hope the authority will take immediate step to rectify the complaint.

Further,...

I had won #BSNLFreedom Contest on Facebook. I got a message from BSNL team regarding the same on September 21st. They asked for my contact details, but I haven't got any prize or an update regarding my prize. They are not responding to my messages. This so much disappointing. A big company like BSNL is cheating 😠😠😠

My mobile number is [protected]

I am attaching proof with this letter.

Sir, i am staying in thazhakkan vilai town for several years. Here, the very big issue is signal problem. The bsnl service providers didnot take any action for this issue. We gave several requests for this issue. Till now, we didnot get any response from the bsnl service providers, karungal. If, anyone want to communicate to anyone. It is not possible because the voice clarity also worst. I request to take action to get maintenance of the bsnl tower to solve this issue.

I have taken a new connection of gpon/ftth from 28.11.2018 instead of land with broad band. I have no dues for payment. Current monthly bill in the month of november, 2018 paid on 03.12.2018.
          Please disconnect the land with broad band[protected] line and stop payment from the month of december, 2018.
          I. D. No : [protected] (A/c no-[protected])
          Old land with broad band :[protected]
          New connection telephone no :[protected]
          Being an officer of united bank of india, i should get the concession to avail
          The facilities of govt. Of india under taking employee for the payment of monthly bill. I have already sent the mail (Cscbdn & appeallatectd) with proof.

On the basis of my application my landline[protected] was disconnected vide w. O. No.-[protected] dt.[protected] but till date i have not received refund of the security deposit inspite of repeated persuasion with the local telephone exchange and submitting all the necessary requirements. (I. E. Cancelled cheque, work order (Original) along with the application for the refund....

I applied for bsnl phone & broad band connection on 26th july'2018 after confirmation from the concerned personnel respective engineer (Mr. Yadav) that the place where i am currently residing i. E
            Esic medical college nit 3 faridabad (Govt sector).
            But so far they haven not installed the same and always give excuses time and again when i enquire for the same. On their confirmation only i submitted the requisite rs. 500 against cust. Id [protected].
            This kind of negligence behavior is the only reason behind bsnl lagging behind from private firm.
            Kindly help on the same

My land line number is[protected].
              Bsnl has changed my plan to higher tariff without my consent. I have never seen them changing it to lower tariff with additional benefits for customers!
              Most troublesome part is i have to visit bsnl office leaving all my work to get this plan changed back.
              Please do the needful.
              Thanks and regards
              Umesh phadke...
              Every time my money gets deducted from my bsnl mobile without my request. To my surprise i always get sms stating "you are charged rs10 for service voice chat of renewal date[protected]." i unsubscribe it always via 155223 but next month again money gets deducted from my bsnl registered mobile no. [protected]. I have already activated dnd in my number.in spite of several email to bsnl this problem is not solved....
              I had surrendered my land phone [protected] in november 2017. But even after one year, my security amount rs:1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) not refunded. And i had registered my grievance through their web portal on[protected] as per complaint id:krl/co/2018/2421 (The screen shot is attached herewith). While i check the status of my complaint, alas! It is not there. What shall i do now...

I have surrender my telephone[protected] on march but still not get my security deposit refund
              I have called in bsnl office si many times but no response till yet
              I have given application already but no refund till yet
              I have also called customer care but no response given by them

I have called local area bsnl office but they told me that cheque will be issued from jaipur

Plz refund asap
              I am KAMALESH from TRICHY, tamilnadu circle... For the past one hour I'm unable to perform incoming and outgoing calls while my data traffic is normal...
              I ve adequate balance and my plan is valid till now..
              Some of my friends also encountered the similar issue... Kindly do the needful...
              My mobile no. Is [protected]
              Network is no come inside the room, this area is nagapur(near ashram school), balikuda(754108), jagatsinghpur, odisha.network is getting problem every time here
              I am using BSNL prepaid sim card having mobile number [protected].
              I requesting you to kindly email my call details from Jan 2017 at following registered email id..
              I am registered user having email ID [protected]@rediffmail.com

Sandhya Patil
              My name nagendra prasad, plz provide me 1st jan 2018 to 31st july 2018 calls history
              my mail id : [protected]@gmail.com

The telephone bearing no.[protected] is totally dead since[protected] and inbetween it was rectified and again it got dead. I made many compliants but of no proper response. I am paying for the internet unlimited. Will the bsnl give any concession for the non functioning of the telephone since long.
                Kindly look into the matter to resolve the problem soon so that the connection i will get and the internet also.

Kindly clarify about the concession for the non functioning of the telephone since long

My BSNL postpaid no. [protected] (J&K Circle) is not receiving any incoming calls. Also i am not receiving any SMS. Presently, i am roaming at Delhi & NCR.

Ranjit Kumar, [protected]

Sir, my cell no is [protected]. I was getting unwanted calls frequently and when i approached your jayanagar center they advised me to send start0 to 1909 and confirming with yes again on 1909. But despite this i am getting messages from bsnl every five minutes causing me untold misery. Even during night i could not sleep properly because of these messages. I am contemplating filing a police complaint and also to approach telecom ministry,...

I m a bsnl mobile costumer from its inception. I mliving @ mathakkavala, near villoonni post office, kottayam, kerala, i m not getting signals in my mobile, i can't call and use internet from my mobile. Sometimes i m getting poor signals and conversation is very difficult. As a business man it is affecting my business.
                  Kindly look into my problem
                  R suresh babu

I ankur gupta resident of jodhpur rajasthan. My bsnl mobile no. Is [protected]. On 27 november 2018 time 7:22 pm suddenly bsnl operator has subscribe value added service on my mobile no. Without my request or subscription and deduct my mobile balance. When i asked to customer service center then they denied to this, when i ask regarding my refund they also denied & rude behave with me. Even disconnect my phone call so kindly resolve my issue as soon as possible.
                    I am not able to get 3G signal inside my house.My bsnl no is [protected].
                    My near telephone exchange is DIAMOND HARBOUR STD CODE 03174.PIN 743331.WB

BSNL — renewed sim is not working.

I, s. Balasubramanian, got connected to bsnl as early as in 2003 with a cellone prepaid mobile no. [protected]. This number is the registere mobile for all my public accounts, network privacy, banks, it, social networks and my bank accounts connected. Since the sim was of old type, i travelled 2000 km from my present location to kokata and got the same converted to micro/mini sim.in the process i fell down from the cot broken 3 ribs at my...

I have recharged to my mobile with stv 349 on last monday[19.11.2018] morning through net banking from standard charter bank.

The amount not get recharged for the whole day and i had call with customer care and i got information that it was not recharged due to server problem.

The amount shroud be refunded within 7 days. But for me its been more than 7 days. Still i did not get refunded with my amount.

When i called today morning to customer care named ms. Vidya who was talking so rudely and not give the proper information.

I just request to refund my as soon as possible and kindly take action to the employees who are not responding properly to the customer calls.

Abirami

Resp sir,
                        I have made a payment of landline bill for the month of nov2018 via internet banking on 23rd nov2018. The amount of rs.1389 is debited from my account on that day but still i have not received the digital receipt yet. As while making payment there were some net issue encountered before redirecting from bank website to bsnl portal. For more details i have attached the bank receipt.