Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Bhavan, Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath, New Delhi
Tel: +91 94 4002 4365

View More Information...

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1302)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Sep 21, 2020
Singapore, Singapore
I have made several complaints for my dead landline number[protected] since 25 august 2020 located at bhandara distt maharashtra. Complaint registration numbers are 1) sr # [protected], 2) sr# [protected], 3) [protected]. I receive a message that my complaint is resolved. But till today my phone is dead. I may be adequately compensated by waiver of telephone rental during this period, otherwise i will be forced to apply for disconnection.

[Sep 21, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 19, 2020
    Singapore, Singapore
    I want to port my mobile number from bsnl to airtel for which i am sending port message to 1900. But my request is being denied again and again. I have googled about the same and the solution was to leave a complaint in this forum as bsnl is ignoring our port request.

Please help me port my mobile number.

Thank you.
    UPC not generated
    Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 21, 2020
    It was processed after 2 days of submitting complaint.

[Sep 19, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 19, 2020
      Istanbul, Turkey
      I've been trying to port my sim to another service provider. Whenever i send a port message to 1900, it always comes out as "could not be processed."

Singapore, Singapore
        Hi, i have paid the bill of broadband on 18 august then for the september i got invoice saying pending bill of last month.br...

Dear sir/madam,

I am facing broadband issue in bsnl. I already raised one complaint bsnl service person are not response & that complaint not resolve and complaint was closed. Again i raised the complaint still nobody care about this issue.
        Broadband issue 2 month not solved

Singapore, Singapore
          Problem with bsnl raiya telephone exchange, rajkot office :
          Problem 1). Porting bsnl number from kerala circle to gujarat circle.
          Employee demanded that i must do recharge of rs. 730 on the spot or he'll not port my number.
          He threatened to shut my mobile number.

Problem 2). New internet broadband connection.
          Upon approaching, employee & respective officer (Head - branch) both refused to give / allow me to get a broadband internet connection.
          (For whom i had wait for 3 hours to meet - he was not in office & upon arrival he was talking to relatives about their kids & how's the food & stuff).

I only live 500 meters from this office & he demanded that i bring other 9 broadband connection requests then only they will provide connection.

[Sep 18, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Joshi Harshit Sep 18, 2020 New internet broadband connection.
          Upon approaching, employee & respective officer (When employee denied), both refused to give / allow me to get a broadband internet connection.
          (I had wait for 3 hours to meet - officer was not in office & upon arrival he was talking to relatives about their kids & how's the food & stuff for 1 entire hour before entertaining my plea).

I only live 500 meters from this office & he demanded that i bring other 7 broadband connection requests then only they will provide connection.

Kolkata, West Bengal
            We regret to inform you that even after a month, the complaint is not attended to, neither the telephone is functioning but...

Istanbul, Turkey
            When i sent a msg to get upc on my bsnl sim it always reply upc cannot be generated for the reason - there are subsisting contractual obligation with your service provider.

[Sep 17, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
              Arrah, Bihar
              Sir mere pas ek bsnl ka no hai [protected] jispar signal nahi aaraha hai emergency call only ka likha aaraha hai. Dusre no...

Singapore, Singapore
              I have requested for bsnl ftth broadband connection a week back but still its not provided, i am followingup everyday still they are just postponing it everyday.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                Dear bsnl,

Last 3 month we have not received the network from bsnl virar west palghar location.
                br...

Los Angeles, United States
                My name is jyothikumar raghavan pillai. I am holding bsnl prepaid mobile no:[protected], this number stopped working from september 1st onwards. I am working in uae, this mobile number is linked with adhar and my all personal record. I am totally stuck. I urgently required this number active. I am not able to collect this sim personally from your office because i am in uae
                Please provide a new sim and i will be authorized by my representative to collect the sim from your office.
                I am waiting for your reply urgently
                Thanks and regards
                Jyothikumar raghavan pillai
                [protected]@gmail.com
                [protected]I am not available, my mother will attend the call)

Till the date I did'nt received any reply from your side. My BSNL sim card is linked with various authorities details of
                1. Cooking gas booking
                2. Telephone Bill payment
                3.Kerala State Electricity Board
                4. Kerala State Financial Cooperation
                5. Civil Service(Ration Depot)
                6.All the Government authorities
                Please provide urgently, In my absence I will provide authorization letter to my relative to collect the sim

With regards
                Jyothikumar Raghavan Pillai
                [protected]@gmail.com

M
                  Hyderabad, Telangana
                  We have taken bsnl broadband connection but from the 1 st day we are facing internet issues.regarding that we went to bsnl...

M
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  This is to bring your notice to that fact that we have severe issues with network in our area.
                  Location: kerala, idukki district, thodupuzha pin: 685608
                  Bsnl sims doesn’t have range here and we make use of landline for our day to day needs.
                  Due to poor network, we took bsnl broadband too and the average speed is 1.3 mbps, which is quite unsatisfactory.
                  Online classes and work from home basically requires a good network. Please do the needful.

Singapore, Singapore
                    The bsnl not resolved complaint phone. The bsnl not sure give caller id phone to all.

Hayes, United Kingdom
                      I have not received deposit money and advance money paid for telephone and broadband bill, I have ported my number but did not receive advance money

[Sep 16, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
                        Singapore, Singapore
                        I am rajesh sharma s/o late shivprasad sharma from polay kalan, dist. Shajapur, m. P. I am a lecturer in govt school and my father was a retired govt school principal. From the last 20 years bsnl has rented from us 4 rooms in our premises.5 years back on the request of bsnl executives, a tower was also allowed to be constructed in our premises based on a 5 year agreement. Apart from this power generator is also installed in our premises by bsnl but bsnl has stopped paying rent from the last two years and we haven't received a single rupee as rent from them for the last two years.in total bsnl has rented out an area of 1500+ sq. Ft from us. My father who was a senior citizen has complained a dozen of times in shajapur office regarding the same but it was of no effect. Since the agreement related to tower has also ended and bsnl has not paid us any rent from last two years, we are registering our complaint here to either compel bsnl to pay the rent or remove its office and tower after paying our rent till now.

Singapore, Singapore
                          Message is not being sent to 1900 "port phone_number" on multiple attempts. I need to change my operator.

Sep 14, 2020
                            Nawanshahr, Punjab
                            In march 2020, i applied for a bb connection. This was never installed. But astonishingly i received a bill for bb charges. I objected and asked the g m telephones, amritsar to correct the bill. No action taken. I have again received the bill for wit bb charges. My telephone number is[protected]. I am a lawyer. If such highhandedness is being experienced by me i wonder the treatment meted out to a common man.

[Sep 14, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 14, 2020
                              Gurgaon, Haryana
                              महोदय,
                              निवेदन है कि मैने प्रीपेड मो. न. [protected] को...