Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

CellOne all India Helpline: 1 800 180 1503, 1 800 180 1503

BSNL BroadBand Helpline: 1800 345 1504 1504, 1800 345 1504

View More Information...

Bad

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1183)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

BSNL — MNP COMPLAINT

sidra999
SIR BSNL CO. HAMARA MNP CODE REJECT KAR DETI HAI YE HAME UNINOR CO ME PORT KARANA HAI YE PORT NAHI HONE DE RAHI HAI
BSNL...

BSNL - Landline — New Connection Denied

nanduonline4u
I am very much Interested to take BSNL Land Line connection at my home. Today I have contacted Chandanagar...
Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

BSNL 9453988145 — deactivate voice chat service

Anupam Khare
my mobile no is [protected] and somehow a voice chat service is activated on this SIM CARD and now it's not getting deactivated.They...
Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

BSNL LANDLINE / BROADBAND — NON-REFUND OF SECURITY AMOUNT AFTER SURRENDERING THE CONNECTION IN SEPTEMBER 2012

SITA SHARMA
The undersigned has requested BSNL vide letter dated 1/9/12 for disconnection of aforesaid Land Line Connection[protected]....
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Telecommunications

sr.pradeep
On[protected]:19:53am I got message from BT-TUNES saying I am charged Rs.1 for BSNL Tunes request.
I had kept my cell and slept on the night and saw the messge in the morning. I didnt request for any BSNL Tunes and this has been done by itself.
Also when I checked the balance it was not just 1 Rs, but 18 Rupees have been cut from my balance.

I called customer care. But they asked me to call later as their server is down or something.
As per BSNL CC once a customer speaks to the CC person he is not allowed to speak to the CC person so I was not able to reconnect that day.

I lodged a online complaint with token no. A31KT301311 for which a day later I received a call and they said they will resolve it. But later on tracking the status of the Docket at the link "http://bsnl.sparshindia.com/complaintportal/BsnlComplaintStatus.aspx" its mentioned that the complaint is closed with out any action taken to resolve my issue.

On[protected] I got message saying I am charged with Rs 2 for BSNL Tunes Renewal.
On[protected] I got message saying I am charged with Rs 12 for BSNL Tunes Renewal.

I checked the status of the online complaint on 07-Feb-2013 after the second message for money cut for renewal, and was surprised that with out any intimation to me, my issue has been closed. and Yet I am charged for unwanted renewals of BSNL Tunes.
I tried to call CC again, but I have been put on wait for 10 mins and the call got cut. After that I am not able to connect agian.
Finally even though I didnt asked for activation, I got the procedure to deactivate the nonsense and Sent a message to 56700 BT DCT.
Which again charged me with Rs 2 and its de activated.

I had raised the complaint to deactivate and refund the money which they activated by themselves, But they have closed my issue without resolving and also charged me with furthur renewal activations.
This is a clear breach of trust and also poor response from BSNL

I have lost 34 Rs in Total till now due to this BSNL Tunes automatic activation by BSNL and I seek justice for my money lost, not resolving my complaint and closing the complaint with out resolving it.

Dear sir I request that BSNL should compensate me by credit back of the money they cut till now. This is the least I deserve for the inconvenience they caused me.

Thanks & Regards,
Pradeep SR

BSNL Mobile Karnataka — Caller Tune Not Activated from past 10 days

My name is Raja Reddy and i have activated caller tone on dated 10.01.2010 around 7 pm but still date 19.01.2010 it was not activated and when ever i use to call they were saying it will be resolved ASAP.

1. They told it will activated with in 24 hours on dated 10.01.2010.
2. After 24 hours they registered a complaint. the compalint number is KT[protected] and still date it was not resolved.
3. When ever i use to call customer care of BSNL they will say it will be ratified with in a short span of time,but still date it was not resolved.
4. My mobile number is [protected]

In this case what i need to do please help us to resolve the case.

Raja Reddy
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

BSNL Broadband — Showing pending bill and send legal notice

jswntsr
    Legal notice pa/tr/p. cell (l)/ln/12-13/153

I jaswant singh was using[protected] under name of ram saran....
    Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Broadband

syam raju
    Deducting my balance for cricket service and chat messenger services of Rs.15 each for more than 6 months. I have tried to stop this by calling to customer care number of BSNL but there is no option for me to stop a service. Actually I didn't use these services yet, but BSNL is renewing these services without any query and charging me. My mobile number is [protected].
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

enveesabu
      My mobile No.[protected] has been ported from IDEA to BSNL. Two weeks before I got a
      message from +1901 that I have to pay some pending balance bill amount and show the bill
      at any customer care centre of BSNL, I approached IDEA office and remitted the balance amount
      of Rs. 65 and showed the bill at BSNL customer care centre at Ambalammukku at Trivandrum
      on 04.02.2013. (Receipt No.21055BIL1765882 dt 01.0202013 custcode: 1.[protected]
      Now it is found that my number has been suspended. I cannot make any calls from my mobile
      (outging or incoming).
      kindly take action to reinstate my number activate.

thanking you

Ninan varghese,([protected])

BSNL — Broadband Not Working Since 2 Months

Priya Sethi
        Broadband connected to my Landline no.[protected] is not working since past 2 months..Have made complaints n no. of times,but...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

kushcpd
        My name Chirag Dharwial, My Landline No is[protected]. I have Rs. 750 Unlimited internet Plan as wireless broadband. I am having some big issues from last 2-3 months with stable internet connection.

My internet disconnects itself after every 5-10 minutes. When I called Bsnl customer care & told them about problem, they said that it is server problem you have to face it till 10 PM, after that it will get stable.

I am not paying them just for 6 hours of internet connection. I urge you to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Chirag Dhariwal

Reliance Broadband — Unstable Network Connection

Hi All,

The issue with the broadband is as below.

1) They do not provide a static IP as compared with other ISPs.
        I tried calling up their call center and they say that I need to shell out extra Rs 2000 per year for a static IP.

2) Whenever I download something I believe the connection is active. The network gets disconnected.
        The BPO guys say that my windows installation is not proper and I need to repair my PC. I had previously used two other ISPs and never had to confront this issue.

3) Whenever I call up to raise an issue they say that there is an existing ticket on the similar lines.

Upendra
        We've subscribed for 600kbps speed Reliance Broadband for 3 months @ Rs. 4715.75 from 20-Jan-2009. The service so far is PATHETIC and I feel like using the word 'It Sucks' for the following reasons:

#1. They took the payment in advance and now show irregularities in providing services and consistent network connectivity.
        #2. The network connectivity is never 600Kbps as assured. My Vodafone mobile Internet with 56 kbps used to have better connectivity.'
        #3. The net connection is so slow that I can personally go and deliver the mail instead of composing an e-mail. Moreover, most of the times the internet fails to get established.
        #4. When complained to customer care, they promise to resolve the issue in '24-hrs' time which is on much higher end. The customer care executive gives harsh responses and false promises to resolve the issue and keeps one waiting till decades.

The latest of the several complaint numbers we got is 90854284. The earlier one was 87516389 and we've talked to customer care dogs named Praful, Vaibhav and Nikhil who did nothing but to agree upon Reliance Broadband's pathetic service and connectivity issues.

BSNL — Unstable broadband connection

Refrence: Tel No. : 2413757 BSNL Goa
        I have made several complaints to the area INCHARGE and registered in the system regarding my broad band connection. Each time the complaint is made, assurance is given and sometimes there is a call inquiring about the system, it will then work for some time, and then again the system will hang.
        Though I have never had the satisfaction of working system for the pst few years now I have paid all dues on time.
        I only wish to have a stable connection and for the department to investigate into the root cause of the problem

BSNL Broadband — unstability in the connectivity.

I had booked for a broadband connection on 29/07/2009 at CSC Anna Road under HOME UL 750 PLAN and got the connection after nearly a fortnight. I had my own modem which was under the 250 PLAN.
        To get my broadband activation I had to represent to the CGM which I had done on 04/8/09. But the broadband since the day of activation is not working properly and my son who is studying his 3rd year engineering is finding difficult to present his papers on various subjects the very purpose for which I have applied for the broadband. Being an employee of BSNL I would like to be loyal to the company even though AIRTEL have already offered better packages to my son for broadband. In case this trend of difficulty in getting connected continues I will be left with no other choice but to surrender the connection .
        my landline number in which i have booked my connection is[protected].(rstc connection)
        I like to inform you that I can not connect my internet connection more than 4 months due to link failure [ error code 678]. I have contacted your customer care centre again and again but got only sms that “Your circuit has been restored” but till now I did not get any fruitful result from your end and no one can visit my place to identify that problem. I have land line connection which I have take only for broadband connection. Can you tell me 4 months is not too much to solve that type of problem. Why should I pay extra amount for inter in every month telephone bill and why should I continue land line connection if I can not use internet.
        Please do the needful at your end.
        My landline connection is :[protected]
        My contact number is :- [protected]

G.Biswas

BSNL — Broadband connection unstable

Hello Sir/Madam,

My broad band connection (BSNL land line no.[protected] is not working very frequently. After several follow up BSNL personals rectify it but after few days the same problem reccurs I extremely annoyed by this. This is connection is provided by my company to support from home. Because the connection is unstability I couldn't adhere to dead lines. My contact number is [protected].

Reliance — New Network Connection

I have applied for a new reliance network connection through online, one of the customer executive come to our residence and collected the documents with Rs 500/- Cheque. For the past 30 days I have not received my connection, my cheque of 500/ is been enchased. I'm frequently calling the customer care and there is no response and the also tried to call the executive and the executive is not picking up the call. Every time I call the customer care they say they escalate the issue but there is no response. I have not faced such a bitter expereicne with any Customer Care.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

kennydhana
          To Whom It May Concern,
          I am writing this with utmost frustration with PSU in particular with BSNL. I have had[protected] landline phone number for years. Last year around February 2012 Road work was going on to widen the state road and they dug up the phone lines and damaged them. 3 Villages Nava Talav, Pardi, and Sarpore phones have been dead since then. We have complaint the local BSNL office numerous times with no solid answer as to when they will restore the phone service. They always keeps on saying we are trying to get the new wires. Please... I am sure the wires are not made on Moon and that they are Made in India which BSNL should be able to replace at short notice and not take over a year. BSNL themselves have lost so much business by not restoring the services to this 3 villages. Babus don't understand that in a year they have lost the revenue of over 20 Lacs by not replacing the wires and restoring the service. Mr. Narendra Modi says that Gujarat is Shining and all over the country they say that we want to be super power. Really.... It does not look like it. Basic necessity such as phone service is denied to some in this country. How can we talk about other things. Such as we are space power, Missile power, Economic power. Such is the story of people of India. Denial of basic services for which people wants to pay for. Still they cannot have it. WOW. We are power alright.
          Sincerely,
          Frustrated BSNL Customer
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

MS Pradeesh
            Sir, I had done an easy recharge for Rs.100 on 02 Feb 13 but the amount was not credited to my mobile. On inquiring with the vendor (Thalolam Bakery, Chengannur) on the same on 04 Feb 13, He said nothing can be done as SMS details are kept only for one day i.e i[censored] recharged on 02 feb, the details will be available upto 03 Feb 13. Is there any means to ascertain whether the vendor practically recharged the mobile and if he did not, the means to book him.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

BSNL / Dolphin Network Failure — network problem

ply emporium
              we the people residing at southend apartment of charm wood / eros garden face network problem for the last more than one year...
              Complaint category Telecommunications

jkrishnantrp
              Without my knowledge BSNL has deducted money from my cellphone since January 2013 on the name of service message for Southern babes wallpaper.I don't need this.Please deactivate this daily service message from today itself immediately.
              With thanks
              J Krishnan
              Cell No [protected]
              Karaikal
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

malsoma
                My mobile bill no[protected] dt 05 Jan, 2013 for [protected] = Rs 407 , was paid through BSNL portal with my Debit Card. and cut the amount of Rs 407 from my account but does not received any payment voucher till today.. how to do? Please help me....
                Sirs,
                I have top up the prepaid bsnl mobile no. [protected] from my debit card for Rs.45/- (Forty five) on dt. 23/04/13 at 11:57:29am & amount debited from my account as top up for this mobile no.

But no any amount credited to the mobile no. [protected] nor any message recived from BSNL & account balance showing zero.

Please send required help details to my mail id borah.[protected]@gmail.com
                Sir
                I want to know about the status of my mobile no[protected]
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

BSNL East Kakadeo Exchange — not working properly voice defect in land line phone no 2502989

sneh lata shukla
                  i am inviting your kind attention towards of my land line phone no [protected] ( bsnl ( up east ) which is under kakadeo exchange....
                  Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Balakrishnan Pramod
                  my call cannot attend the customer care executive of BSNL Cellone prepaid.
                  a call meaasage 'expected time of attend the call is 1 minutes". after one minutes the call automatically cut off.Then one message given "Dear customer,Please send your feed back on information provided by call centre.

I have a complaint to inform the customer care call centre that I had paid Rs.300.00 (Three Hundred only ) for getting free call to BSNL land line and mobile (STV341-Unlimited free call to BSNL) to one shop (Global Medicals)at Punalur (Kollam District,Kerala,India) for magic voucher flexi.
                  The shop owner had flexi to my mobile number ([protected]) but I did not get the meassage to get the offer plan.The shop owner said The Flexi had activated and get reference number is [protected]. Flexi Time :08.15 Am. on 02/02/2013.
                  My name K R Balakrishnan
                  Pramod Bhavan,Eettimoodu Junction Thadickadu Post, Anchal,Kollam
                  Mobile number: [protected].
                  E-Mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

Please give me the justicce

tkrajeshald
                    My landline No 2465612 was not activated from the date of payment (26 Apr 2012). Then i get a bill for Rs 273.00 dated 05 Oct 2012 after 6 months. After complaining to the BSNL they installed the connection with the assurance that it the amount will be adjusted in my next bill. Thereafter in Jan 2013 the connection was disconnected for non payment of bill. on checking the online facility there was an outstanding amount of Rs 1184.00 which i paid online. on 15 Jan 2013 vide ICICI bank transanction ID[protected]. the connection was restored after 10 days. Thereafter i get a bill for 452.00 dated 05 Jan 2013. Despite having been denied a connection for 6 months even after paying Rs 500.00 as initial payment and also after paying Rs 1184.00 despite getting the connection getting activated, i have been given a bill of Rs 452.00. This speaks highly of the lacklusture/ careless/ irresponsible attitude of BSNL towards the customers . I seek a redressel to this attitude of BSNL Allahabad from the esteemed ICCF.

LT COL TK RAJESH
                    Have a simple sense of respect for the men in uniform who guard your boundaries

BSNL Allahabad — NON FUNCTIONING OF LANDLINE

MY BSNL LANDLINE NO 2465612 LOCATED AT 'PAWAN VIHAR' OLD CANTONEMENT, ALLAHABAD IS NOT FUNCTIONING SINCE LAST THREE MONTHS. I HAD LODGED A COMPLAINT AND MY DOCKET NO. IS [protected] AND THE MESSAGE I GET IS UNDER TECHNICAL REPAIR. SUCH POOR RESPONSE FROM BSNL IS PATHETIC. KINDLYGET THE PROBLEM RESOLVED.
                    RESPONSE FROM BSNL IS PATHETIC. KINDLYGET THE PROBLEM RESOLVED

bijaykumar dungdung
                      My land line phone no. with broadband facility was[protected].I have changed my residence in june'2012..At that time i have applied for shifting of my phone to my new residence.But I am very sorry to inform you that till now my phone is not shifted to my new residence.On 30/08/2012 i received a message from bsnl care that,your order is not feasible at the outdoor,order no.is [protected].Will you please look into the matter at the earliest.

thanking you
                      bijay kumar dungdung

BSNL — Non shifting of land line phone

I had applied for shifting of my land line phone no.[protected] on 01/07/09. on 29/07/09 BSNL had given me temporary WLL phone no.[protected] and informed that the landline will be shifted within one/two months. Till today the phone has not been shifted and now BSNL official are denying for shifting of phone. Moreover from 07/09 to 29/08/09 I had no phone eventhough I paid rent of these two months and this rent is also not returned to me by BSNL.

BSNL POSTPAID — WAP VIDEO DOWNLOAD TO BE STOPPED

ongc,rajahmundry
                        IN MY 3G POST PAID SIM CARD,BSNL ,MOBILE NO. [protected], WHICH IS A CUG NO,THAT IS OBTAINED THRU MY OFFICE(ONGC), IN WHICH...

Recently Discussed

(1 hours 4 minutes ago)
                        Vm-Projob
                        Vm-projob online scam
                        (1 hours 8 minutes ago)
                        :- JAVASCHOOL (Sector-3, Salt Lake, Kolkata; www.javaschool.in )
                        Worst infrastructure ever
                        (1 hours 23 minutes ago)
                        IndiaCakes.com
                        Money taken and cake not delivered
                        (1 hours 24 minutes ago)
                        Skokka
                        Some one is uploaded my number and pic
                        (1 hours 33 minutes ago)
                        Ibibo Group / Goibibo
                        Full refund for flight ticket