Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 3, 2022

File a complaint to Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

1800 180 1503

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] reviews & complaints page 305

I have activated Do not Disturb service on my BSNL mobile number, but still receiving promotional messages. The service i asked to start was DND Full, but still receiving promotional messages and calls. I have already made a complaint about it but still the issue is not resolved. There are some promotional messages from BSNL also. Can some one help by resolving this issue. Thanks in advance.

Sir, I have paid the bill amount of my landline bill for the month of sept, 2015, through my internet banking. every thing was fine and the payment was done whoose transaction Ref No- IG0ASMNAM3 has been sent by state bank internet banking . But unfortunetely there is neither any notification or clarification from your billdesk side nor any receipt sent to me. Now I am confused where my money has gone. kindly settled this issue. thanking you, yours faithfully, Sachidananda Rath

I have been a BSNL WiMax subscriber for the past 3 years. Since 2013, my connection has been suffering from absolutely poor speeds and lagging connectivity right after 6PM up until 9 AM in the morning. I have bought this issue under the attention of the concerned officials several times but nothing has been done to address it.
      Sep 22, 2015
      Updated by Ashish Koshy
      I have been a BSNL WiMax subscriber for the past 3 years. Since 2013, my connection has been suffering from absolutely poor speeds and lagging connectivity right after 6PM up until 9 AM in the morning. I have brought this issue under the attention of the concerned officials several times but nothing has been done to address it.

Work order No: AR[protected] dated 13/07/2015 and Recovery receipt S No: 508 dated 17/07/2015. More than two months have passed since I returned the land line telephone instrument vide Recovery receipt S No.508 dated 17/07/2015, but no cheque pertaining to my refund of deposit money ( Rs.3000/-) from BSNL-Hyderabad Telecom District, Ameerpet has been received by me to my residential address as yet. A registered letter to the concerned Accounts officer has been sent by me on 10th Sept, 2015 but without any positive response, which is frustrating. Please do the needful and BSNL- Hyderabad to send me the refund of deposit money. ASHOK RANJAN MUKHOPADHYAY [protected]

My July month bill of BSNL is Rs 6571. in that Broadband bill amount is 5539. My credit limit is Rs.3000, then how they have given bill of Rs. 6571. I met billing department Jitubhai at kalol branch but he denied to give claim amount.Please do needful and provide me revised bill. My BSNL Number is :[protected] Invoice Number :[protected] Account Number :[protected]
          Never deal with BSNL. I have suffered from similar nightmares.
          Dear Sir :

Ref : our Land no. 2212 0742

We came to know from the CESC bill that we are being charged GST on consume of electricity.
          We would like to avail INPUT for the same.

As such, you are requested to mention our GST no. in the bill as below :

Our GST No. 19AAACK2249L1ZB

Need your compliance in the matter.

Kindly confirm.

For Kemp & Co Ltd
          J SAHA
          M >[protected]

Hi I live in anjaneyanagar, moosapet under kukatpally Area in hyderabad. BSNL, I agree has got good coverage in India, but the worst part is that the signal is really BAD. Inside Buildings and flats the signal drop is too bad, while talking i bit move where i stand the signal will drop.i live in amid in city but signal is very very poor.some times signal looses on the main roads also.everyday i am facing this problem and getting irritation also. Please look into this issue.

Actually they told which is one time fee only and charges will be deducted based on usage only during joining stage. I did not use any options under indiagames on any day from the beginning itself. But without informing anything they simply billed Rs. 410 for July and August 15. I sent two emails to their Id [protected]@indiagames.com but no reply received yet. Hence kindly arrange to credit Rs. 410 each for the month of July and august 15 to my account and arrange for PRBT deactivation at the earliest. Pl. do the needful. with regards, T.Selvavinayagam [protected]
              Actually they told which is one time fee only and charges will be deducted based on usage only during joining stage. I did not use any options under indiagames on any day from the beginning itself. But without informing anything and im also not giving any activation request but simply they billed Rs. 410 for last month. Hence kindly arrange for PRBT deactivation at the earliest. Pl. do the needful. with regards, G. KIRAN KUMAR
              MY MAIL ID IS [protected]@gmail.com
              MY LANDLINE NUMBER IS[protected]
              pls make immediate action to deactivate my hungama plan, thank u.

Regarding above mentioned subject I made a complaint to you through emails 3-4 for almost a month but doesn't get solution my mail is [protected]@gmail My problem is that ten thousand rupees is deducted from my sbi a/c [protected] ifsc sbin0000615 transaction id is POS[protected] ON DATE 15/03/2015 but I have not pay any bill such kindly return me money

We bsnl user getting high latency to valve servers at singapore from the past 4 months. we have mail them 100times but they dont seem to uderstand this issue. called up customer care, but they dont even understand the word "latency " means. Please it is a serious request around 40+ bsnl user getting high latency to valve servers. we arent able to use skype, teamspeak and many more stuff because of it . we are paying 1.5 rupess per month for this kind of service? BSNL FIX YOU ROUTING ISSSUE!

Dear Manager

Sep 12th i had a call from couple of women working in your company. they said just use this plan then only u can activated... we ll send the login id and password with in 24 hours ..this message i received by [protected] mob no. they asked me to confirm that by sending sms...but i loose my money about 30rs. i think. but still today i have nt received any login id and password. for that purpose i have called couple of time to[protected] no. but no responds. today i finally got. i spoke with a executive. then only i have known..my password is incorrect in your data. then they correct and deactivate it by confirming with my mail.

My question is i have n't use your Hongana for a single minute. why should i pay for that..I am not assure them for continuing this plan for past calls too.. please refund my money. don't want to be cheated by you.

i have nt use for a single minute too..why should i pay? i need the answer or action.

Dinesh

My Name is Soumya ranjan Nayak, Land no[protected] my Land line is not working form last 22days. i went to BSNL office they told road is under construction so the wire ware cut in the process. they had no idea when it made my land line is dead have no internet & my SBI POS is not working i am facing lots of business loss. i had complain on customer care complain no are [protected], [protected] but till now my problem is not slove.

Humgama subscription was activated on my number and charged for two months on my bill. For the activation they do not have any proof of me asking such service or any confirmation email on initiating such service, with the charges applied to my account. I requested to refund the money charged on my bill, but they have refused to do so.

So requesting your support for the refund.

Hi, Unfortunately someone has stolen my mom phone numbers [protected] (smart) & [protected] (BSNL) with MOTO E dual sim mobile on 20/09/2015. I am requesting to block these numbers. I try a lot but there is no any response by the service provider. Mobile Model = XT1022 (MOTO E) IMEI = [protected], [protected]

I am receiving miss calls from phone numbers,[protected],[protected] on my BSNL mobile number [protected]. On receiving first miss call, I called back and found that one male and one female persons are doing adult conversation. I immediately disconnected the call and Rs. 40 was deducted from my balance. After this I am neither picking up the phone and nor calling it back. But I want to know how such numbers are allowed to be operated and...

Respected sir, I am resident of pammal, chennai-75. my landline number is [protected]. Hungama music on demand service is activated and charged without my confirmation. so I request you to deactivate the hungama music on demand service as soon as possible and try revert back the charges if possible.

My landline no:[protected]

pl deactivate music on demand & game on demand

which we have never activated

we are unnecessarily charged pl deactivate immediately or show us the way

thanking you,

paithankar r s aurangabad (ms)

[protected] from this i am getting lots of mis calls and sometimes i pick up its give very vulgar words and use sexual abuse languages. so please do something about this phone number or please do certain strong actions. i am fed with thistype of number...

I logged case for my BSNL Land line[protected] which is not working or dead, with case id [protected] on 6 july, 2015 which is got resolved after 2 month on 19 Sep, 2015 got message that your case resolved. But as per TRAI any issue regarding connection not working will resolved under maximum 10-15 day but they take more than 2 month even though they are sending full bill without any deduction.

Hi, I stay near Mejia in Bankura. BSNL Broadband internet service is poor here. Local exchange offices remain locked and no one is available to provide service. We are paying bill every month but most of the time the internet connection is in no-service mode. The employees are meant to serve not to sleep at home during office hours. Any help will be accepted.