Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

CellOne all India Helpline: 1 800 180 1503, 1 800 180 1503

BSNL BroadBand Helpline: 1800 345 1504 1504, 1800 345 1504

View More Information...

Load

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1184)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Gaurav Shukla
My name is Gaurav Shukla. I am from uttar pradesh at kanpur. I have taken bsnl broadband connection. And my number is[protected]. And my plan is 500C where u have get 1.5 GB in every month. And i did not cross my access limit of broadband. I have checked in portal id it shows that u have 1296mb limit. But i got a mail from dataone department u have cross ur limit. How is it is possible. And this plan night 2am to 8am unlimited downloading u can do. So if i want to download any file so i can download in nght so plz take action aginst this . This is totally fraud. plz take action against this
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:02:10

DATAONE BROADBAND — .08 mbps speed on my 500c plan

sir, i have a 500c home plan. and speed is .08kbps . i am very upset with this speed plz do something argent.

the site to check BSNL broadband usage i.e., selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in doesnot open in browsers other than Internet Explorer...

Im using Ubuntu 9.1 and it doesnt provide IE with it...
i have to be using only Firefox and Chrome browsers...
So, how can i check my data usage now???!!!

Nagaraj Hegde
    I have BSNL Broadband connection at home. For the last 1 month or so, I am facing an issue where the internet keeps getting disconnected very often.

Like for example - I connect to internet and checking my indiatimes mail. Suddenly it gets disconnected. Then I login to the MODEM address which is http://192.168.1.1/ and notice the message that "ADSL Link Down" or "PPP Down".

I lodged a complaint and checked with the exchange. They came back saying there is some problem with the line/cable even though my phone was working perfectly fine. They said the line has a problem for the internet data and not for phone voice!! After sometime, the lineman called me and asked me if the phone is working fine... !! I kept on saying "I don't have a problem with phone.. but I have problem with Internet connectivity". The guys never understood... between all these the internet started working fine.

However just after few days (4-5 days), I again had the same issue and I again lodged the complaint. This time nobody from the exchange bothered to check on this complaint :(. From last 1 week, this problem has increased so much that I am unable to connect to internet at all not even for 1-2 minutes. Please do something. My phone is[protected].
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:02:07

BSNL — keep disconnecting and cant check usage

HI there i m very disappointed with you guys service as broadband is keep disconnecting after 10-15 minutes and for some reason i cant check my account usage i was given this website when i rang them :0-bbservice.bsnl.in/ this website doesn't open at all and i have only given PAR password, when i go to main BSNL website to check usage it ask my user name and password which they didnt give me, i mean please we are paying you for this so please as you guys should give us the best service so that i could recommend you to others, Thank you
    I have BSNL Broadband connection.For the last 1 month or so, I am facing an issue where the internet is not working. lodged the complaint. This time nobody from the exchange bothered to check on this complaint :(. From last 1 week, this problem has increased so much that I am unable to connect to internet at all not even for 1-2 minutes. Please do something. My phone is[protected]

Venkatachalam S
      BSNL usage details at http://data.bsnl.in shows me that I have downloaded a large amount of content in 1 and 1/2 hr during night. This usage details showed up to me even before the day o[censored]sage has come. BSNL authorities accepted that it was a transaction error but failed to rectify my problem saying that it has been used by me. I need proper action regarding this and they should correct their code base and data base so that these kind of errors might not happen in the future and they should aim at providing a better customer Care.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:02:06

Dist-kamrup
        Pin-781011
        Assam

Dear sir/madam

My landline phone[protected] which is registered in the name of my father Mr. Ajit Kumar Sen is dead since 17/11/2009. I have lodged the complain on 17th nov itself. But til now its been more than 2months, no one from the BSNL deptt have bothered to address the same. I have even mailed the circle officer through mail and also other official verbally but nothing happened. Its really a big shame on their part. BSNL official being a part of public undertaking shows this kind o[censored]nprofessional behaviour. But the same cannot be expected from a private landline subscriber. i really feel that due to this kind of taken for granted behaviour one day private subscriber will be far ahead of the public landline subscriber like BSNL

Manomita sengupta
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:02:05
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Pravas Ranjan Kanungo
          I am a BSNL customer,my mobile no. is [protected],kindly stop the daily sms from Bollywood Diva subscription (http://wap1.indiatimes.com/wapsub.html?t=subwapactress&p=dd&a=1) and also cancel my account from wap1.indiatimes.com.I have complained about this earlier but there was no response so, please solve this and don't cost me.Thanks/Regards Pravas
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:55:59

BSNL Prepaid — Unsubscribe bollywood diva

Please deactivate the bollywood diva
          15nov2009 it reneved so deactivate now from [protected] this no
          Kindly deactivate bollywood diva from my mobile no. [protected]

BSNL — To stop Bollywood Diva

I am a BSNL customer,my mobile no. is [protected],kindly stop the daily sms from Bollywood Diva subscription.From http://wap1.indiatimes.com/wapsub.html?t=subwapactress&p=dd&a=1 and also cancel my account from wap1.indiatimes.com Thanks/Regards
          Sir my mobile no is [protected].STOP DIVA subscription immedeatly in my mobile no
          and sir please do not send service messages.
          Sir please stop the bollywood diva subscription on my mobile no.[protected].
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Cynthia Miranda
            I had applied in August 2009 for broadband, there wasnt any response for about 2 months, when i was promised it was going to be done in a months time, so i followed my frequent Innumerable visits to the local telephone exchange situated at Verna, all they said what it will be done tomorrow, or they gave silly excuses like cables not working, no one bothered to repair the damaged cables either, then out o[censored]tter frustration I reapplied in december 2009 i was told i would get the connection in a weeks time, now its been a month, no response. BSNL employees needs to learn something called customer service and should the employees should realize the Importance of image/ brand building.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:01:45
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

BSNL Land Line, Ahinsa Khand-II, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad — Landline phone not working for one month [Resolved]

AJAY PATNAIK
              My phone no[protected] is not working since[protected]. Inspite of repeated follow-ups, complants to various senior officials...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Challenge PG
              Sir, on 26/01/2010 evening i lost my mobile with IMEI number [protected] in which i put my new Cellone connection [protected] also. mobile was swiched off at that time. & on next day 1:00-1:10 pm i have tried to call in to that mobile number & sombody attended the call also. but im sure that they cannot use my handset to talk, because they need to have the hands free set for hearing. so prpably they might used other handset while i did the call. then i complainted to the police station also and they have also tried to call to that number & again sombody attended the call but not responding.
              So i want to know that whether it is possible to get the imei number of that phone which they have used to attend the call??? if that so to whom i have to contact with??
              it is necessary to me that to find out the hand set since it was a borrowed one & not belongs to me....Please help...

Challenge PG
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:01:40

CELL ONE BSNL — LOST SIM CARD ALONG WITH THE MOBILE PHONE

I LOST MY MOBILE PHONE WITH MOBILE NO [protected].
              DISCONNECT THE CONNECTION IMMEDIATELY.
              PLEASE RETURN BACK THE SIM CARD AS IT CONTAINS VERY IMPOTANT NUMBERS OF MY BUSINESS AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN.

CellOne — lost sim card

Yesterday i lost my bsnl sim.that mobile number was [protected].I took this sim on August 2008. i lost my mobile also. i used nokia 1600.Shall i get a duplicate sim.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

KAUSHAL KUMAR
                I have a broad band connection of BSNL,Ghaziabad. The broad band connection was installed on 07.01.2010. From the date of connection to till date i am facing problems of connectivity and speed and also disturbance in telephone. At the time of installation, it was informed by their agent that you will get 200 to 256 kbps speed. But this is totaly wrong. In this regard I have made several complaints on 1957 and also on[protected] but my problem could not be resolved. Today I also wrote a letter to the G.M. B.S.N.L. Ghaziabad in this regard and sent by registered post for doing the needful in the matter. My telephone No. is [protected].
                Please intervene in the matter so that my problem could be resolved.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:01:39
                P.N.Tandon connection no.[protected]. Its quite old connecton with broad band .But for the last Six months it is giving problems. Broadband connection either not working continously 4to 7 days and if it gets connected, it is momentry in half an hour time it break ten times.every third day or fourth day I have to launch complains by mobile ph.or by going personally to Tele.exchange office at Surya Nagar. connectivity Problem explain to SDO.& inform to GM TElephone Ghaziabad office.But result is ZEERO.
                Now I am helpless In such condition to whome I contect and who is responsbile not providing regular service.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

BSNL Broadband — selfcare sdc.bsnl.co.in portal contains virus. unable to open site [Resolved]

gv.murali
                  for the past 3 days iam unable to go to bsnls selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in portal to check my broadband usage and take print out...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Computer Software

RAmya

My mobile number is [protected]. I am getting frequently miss calls & messages from 2 days i.e., 27th, 28th. that number is [protected]. Can u please send me the details of this number from where i am getting this call & with whose name it is registered & how can we take action against it

Please do me this small favour
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:01:16

BSNL Prepaid Mobile — Wrong calles

I am frequently getting miss calls & messages from the following no:[protected]. I want the details of this number & with whose name it is registered. and from where this call is being done
                  Please provide me details of the following number: [protected]
                  please provide me details of the following number [protected]
                  my number is [protected] i want this number call detail plz
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

BSNL — To unsubscribe the wap subscription from mobile no. 9451391068 [Resolved]

GYAN PRAKASH
                    I am using service of BSNL in U P East my no is [protected].
                    By mistake i have subscribed the...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Products & Services

NIRMAL R PANJABI
                    My telephone number is[protected].

I had complained to BSNL, regarding my PHONE INSTRUMENT being faulty.
                    And that it needs to be changed, but the personnel who came to check said that the INSTRUMENT cannot be changed by the company, it needs to be changed by us.

What i am aware of is that the BSNL, holds the authority to replace the FAULTY instruments,
                    because this was done for us when we were in BANGALORE, so why different rules for different STATES.

Kindly let me know the actual situation, if this in actuality needs to be looked after by us or by BSNL.

nirmal.r.p

38, 2nd Main, 7th Cross,
                      Krishnareddy layout, Doddanekundi,
                      Bangalore - 560037
                      Dated[protected].

My residence above telephone is totally dead since[protected]. I registered my complaint with BSNL on[protected]complaint no. 1114) but no one has responded yet. Since[protected] I have been trying to reach BSNL Inquiry no.[protected]this was also dead),[protected]Bills related),[protected]KR puram DE ext office),[protected]Area manager) and[protected]Gen manager) but no one bothered to answer the call. Many times I personnally visited to meet the area AE & DE. No response to my follow ups.

But they are charging me with their bills regularly with out fail every month even though they are incompetant in providing services to the customers. In December 2009 bill they have charged Rs. 500 addl amount but I dont know what these charges meant for. There is no one available to answer my phone calls.

I am requesting your kindself to intervine with the matter at the earliest.

Thanks, Siva
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:00:55

bsnl/land line — LAND LINE DEAD FROM ONE MONTH

I have a land line connection of BSNL . The land line is dead from last one month but no one is bothered to rectify the same. We tried to launch a complain by the computerized no. [protected] of BSNL, but every time there is an auto generated reply land line under maintenance. Please let me know till when can a person have the patience and also keep on paying the charges without service. Is it a justice? I will be forced to go to the legal cell if I don’t receive a fair replay from your end.
                      Hello Sir / Madam,
                      I have applied for f new connection for Manesar (Kasan) near on dated[protected] in gurgaon, My Telephone no is[protected], 2290067, number is issued with in 15 days but connection number is not active on dated. I had some time complaint to Exchange Officer regarding same problems. But they said will do it.After that i had gone to Gurgaon exchange senior officer they had also said will do it. I m very disappoint about BSNL Service . Pls advise what i should do it.

Sunder Singh

BSNL — Telephone dead for past one month

I had been using the BSNL for the past couple of years. I had problem with the connection and broadband before one month. I complaint to the officials who are in charge and they temporarily given the solution and was working for one or two days, from the last twenty days, I have problem with the unusable phone line (dead phone line). I complain to the person incharge daily. But they take no responsibility to answer me nor to do their duties. I feel very much irritated in this regard.
                      Please take necessary action. If this is case for the retired govt employee like me, think of the people who are below the poverty level.

My BSNL phone number[protected]
                      Name; Karuppiah K

Karuppiah.K

shiv kumar
                        sir, mai gamdhidham Gujrat ka custemer hu,maine 2 din pahle computer formate kiya tha,par ab pyaworld me login karta hu to, Macihne not registered <br>$$$ ka error ata hai mera mo.no .[protected] hai

sir pleace meri request par dhyan dijiye mai bahut paresan hu.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:00:31
                        work with us www.yuktirecharge.com the most promising company in the field of mobile and dth today joining is free. so join now to enjoy the best service. contact us at [protected] we wait for your response .

with regards
                        Green life
                        sir. Gujrat ka custemer hu, maine 2 din pahle computer formate kiya tha, par ab pyaworld me login karta hu to, Macihne not registered <br>$$$ ka error ata hai mera mo.no .[protected]
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Vimal Narain Saxena
                          Iam using the landline of bsnl for the last 10years but i am very much dissatissfied with your service. my number is[protected]my address is 15 B. Manas nagar Jiamau Near Raj Scanning, Lucknow. ) i am bokking several of complaints for the last 2 months, the service man is coming to my home and doing nothing i cant even tolrate if this problem presist. Kindly service my complaint to the related authority for favourable response.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:00:29
                          MY NUMBER IS O[protected]

AS I HAD COMPLAINED MY PHONE IS DEAD FOR THE PAST 4-5 DAYS

AND I HAD COMPAINED FOR 3 TIMES BUT NO REPLY

AM USING UR BSNL LANDLINE FOR THE PAST 10 YRS...

PL DO THE FURTHER NEEDFUL...
                          I am the owner of land line Phone[protected], but this phone is out of order till last one month and I reported to the concerned office but i am very much dissatissfied with your service. My address is that Surinder KumarS/o Sh. Vashisht Dev Ward No.10 Grewal Street . Near Khalsa Tailor.Mansa(Punjab) I am bokking several of complaints for the last 1 month, the service man is not coming to my home. Kindly service my complaint to the related authority for favourable response.

Nasir

I am having BSNL Broadband connection, and for the past few days the BSNL Landline is dead.
                            And i am not able to connect to internet and my office work is getting affected.

I have called Customer Care and logged a complaint and the docket Number is 394.

Please help in getting the line restored.

Nasir
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:00:16
                            Please contact my cell number - [protected] for further details.
                            Dear sir
                            we are inform to you that we have land line BSNL broadband connection No.[protected] Con. No. 3543973 Name Mr. Satish Kumar Jain, Near Prakash Talkies, Firozabad. We are facing to connectivity problems from five months continue so i am not satisfied of you service so we want to withdrawal our BSNL broadband connection .

yours faithfully

Mr. Satish Kumar Jain
                            Bodhashram, Near Prakash Talkies,
                            FIROZABAD - 283203

Anirban Chowdhury
                              Hi ,
                              I have subscribed to BSNL Prepaid mobile service in Kolkata (msisdn no.-[protected]), but since the very 1st day i am facing Network Issue, theres no network in my office which is at 19 Park street(1st Floor), Kolkata, have called several times but didnt get any results yet.

2nd Issue- I have been trying to send sms but i am getting the prompt msg sending failed, chkd all the settings in my handset and everything is fine even the msg centre no, hence i couldnt avauil the sms card which i have recharged.

3rd Issue- I have activated the Excel P no. and call charges are getting deducted as per normal tarriffs , again for several times i called neither balance got credited for it nor situation improved.

So had to return back to my previous subscriber.

I would be glad to resume my services with BSNL if i get service like Vodafone.

Plz do the needful.

Its a bit shameful to complaint against the legendary Co. like BSNL who has shown India what is tele communication.

Hoping to get things straight soon.

Thnx:(
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:00:06
                              i want my call details so please issue my all details of my call from 7th jan to 27 jan 2010
                              calling in kolkata
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

BSNL Broadband — broadband [Resolved]

A.haranath
                                we have taken bsnl broadband connection 2 months ago. we are not satisfied with your services.worst service tht...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (33)Complaint category Telecommunications

Priya Jain
                                Hi Sir

My self Priya Jain am a customer of BSNL,(+[protected]

I have frequent problem with my Land line every 15 days it get dead,
                                Every time i lodge a complaint twice & thrice then only they take an action we are working people we can go everyday and be back of them how can it will possible recently same thing repeated my land line got dead on Friday 22nd Jan'10 i have lodged a complaint by number-[protected] no one turn up till now and i have been to office today morning Monday 25th jan'10.
                                i told them persoanlly though this people are like no action what they think of them i don't understand why they are getting paid and why the hell am payind rent & service cahrges when 15days my phone doesn't workI have a lodges a complaint

Kindly do the needful!!!!!

expecting an action and positive response on the same!!!

Thanks!

Priya Jain

[protected]@gmail.com
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:59:58
                                I have applied a landline connection on 15th of June and I was told I will get the landline in 72 hours so I should get it by 18th June, Now its 2nd of July and I am still waiting for the phone.
                                Hello. I am a resident of BTM Layout Bangalore. I had applied for bsnl landline connection along with broadband on 1st August 2009. They promised me a connection within 15 days. I have already made the initial payment of 500 rupees. Its more than two months now and i have still not received the connection. What do i do now?

Application number A1050786

Work order number 45024136
                                I've applied for a Land line connection before one month ago and i've paid 500 Rs for that but never heard anything from the bsnl workers, I had lot's of visits to BSNL office Jhotwara but they are not responding me well, always making new excuses .. so what should i do now ? Should we take it to legal actions ?

receipt number : JPR[protected] and name of ( Narendra Kumar Sharma )at[protected]

D.N. no. = [protected]
                                Cust. ID = [protected]

i have paid New Landline connection fees 2 months back till date they have not provided the connection.

till date nobody(officials) is bothered to findout wether the connection is provided or not

i have not expected such service from BSNL

kindly do the needful
                                I submitted application for new land line at D1/7 Little Heart Talegaon in November 2011. No acknoledgement was given saying that it was not necessary, which I accepted in good faith. I am visiting the BSNL Talegaon office to followo up every week and meet the concerned officer.He is not replying nor any formal communication from BSNL..
                                It is already 2 months. BSNL must respond saying yes or no so that I can approach other service providers.i give preference to Govt Companies but if they do not care ?
                                D.V.Karmarkar
                                I gave application for landline connection before 3years since no action taken pease do something
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services