Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Tel: +91 94 4002 4365

View More Information...

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

From the last 3 months, i am facing this problem of the automatic deduction of balance money from my bsnl acc.. A month ago, my balance was rs 101, but now it has reduced to rs 6 even though i rarely made a call through it. A message always pops up saying that rs0.250 has been deducted from your account for gprs usage of 514 bytes, even though i never turned my data connection on (I always use my jio no. For data). Please solve this issue because i have already lost nearly 100 rs. If this problem continues, then i may have to port my no. To some other operator.
Sep 12, 2020

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From the last one month, i am facing thids problem of the automatic deduction of balance money from my bsnl acc.. A month ago, my balance was rs91, but now it has reduced to rs36 even though i rarely made a call through it. A message always pops up saying that rs0.250 has been deducted from your account for gprs usage of 544 bytes, even though i never turned my data connection on (I always use my jio no. For data). Please solve this issue because i have already lost nearly 35 to 40rs. If this problem continues, then i may have to port my no. To some other operator.
    Sep 12, 2020

I have written to, gm (P&d) cfa / bb bsnl as per consumer grievance redressel circular stating that my above mentioned account be terminated as i am not in india for the past 3 years and the connection has not been used during this period. I requested disconnection effective may 2020 and have sent several emails following up. The concerned officers never liftup their telephones whenever i call them to follow up the disconnection.

Till today bills are being generated despite my written requests by email and i am really frustrated by the inaction by bsnl. I will not pay as it is not my fault.

The cvonnection should be disconnected immediately effective may 2020 as i have requested and all the bills generated from may 2020 should be cancelled by bsnl.
      Sep 10, 2020

This is to inform you from the past three months i am not getting the
        Telephone bills of my residential telephone number on my mail id.
        All the payments pertains land line telephone bills are made through
        Mu debit card.
        Sep 10, 2020

This is regarding landline[protected]Karnataka) which is not functioning since one month. Multiple complaints are logged in selfcare portal but they are getting closed saying resolved without even attending it. Contacted the local lineman multiple times, but he doesn't attend our calls and doesn't have technical knowledge to identify/fix the problem. My old aged parents are not reachable as there is no mobile coverage as well and broadband also stopped working. Kindly request concerned authorities to get if fixed as soon as possible.

Hello sir,

This is regarding the mobile tower in the residential area (Kismatpur, om nagar colony, plot no 40, h-no :4-160/40/1. Hyderabad-500082.)

I request you remove the tower as soon as possible, as it is not legal, to place the tower in the residential area, and it is right behind my building with zero distance. This is going lead to the serious health problems, i'm already facing serious health issues due to this tower

I sincerely request you to consider my request and get the tower removed as soon as possible

Bhargavi reddy

Sir
              Ya no var by mistake 3500 cha recharg success full jhala ahe tari to amhala re fund houna milava hi namra vinati
              Jay Hind
              By mistake recharge

To
                The concerned authoruty
                The bsnl, madurai

We had had an ftth connection for the past 5 years...
                I Got the BSNL fiber-net broadband connection through the vendor galaxy fiber-net for the plan of 950 rupee, which is monthly...
                We regret to inform you that even after a month, the complaint is not attended to, neither the telephone is functioning but...

I am rahul bahuguna from uttarakhand. I have not received rent of my property...
                Sep 09, 2020

I have paid my bsnl landline bill of rs. 1061 twice by mistake through "simpl" on 7th [12:23 pm] and 8th [02:32 pm] of september...
                  My landline phone and broadband is not working since last 3 months. my father had complained more than 5 times at office hours...

Sir/madam

I had planned to port my bsnl prepaid number to another operator as the service of bsnl is so unsatisfactory these days. Thus i sent port to 1900. (8sept)
                  Even after 3-4 messages i couldn't get upc code till now, and they are charging rs.1 for each of the messages.
                  I need the code urgently as the number is very important for me

Amal. P. B
                  Sep 08, 2020

Subject: non-working of wan connection

The wan connectivity is interrupted in this office since 07.09.2020 0900 hrs.

The same is still not working. Shri pawan jee from trimax has been contacted telephonically, but result remained nil.

As this office has to process misc. Urgent medical, ta-da and other advances/claims in respect of defence scientists, which is very urgent.

Please do the needful to enable this office to take action accordingly.

Ao (R&d)
                    Kanpur
                    Sep 08, 2020

The customer care executive hung up the call for no reason, she said i don't know the solution and i will forward the call...

My sim card rejected and I input pku code wrong 10 times, it's due to my lake of knowledge, so I request you that please reactivate my sim card.
                      Sep 07, 2020

I wanted to get an ADSL broadband connection and the bsnl office guys charged me 5000 for just setup and sold me a 600rs router for 2500, and I just got bills for 400. I have asked them for bill they said no we can't provide you that and bsnl is not paying us enough if you won't give us the money then we will not give you the connection,
                        Sep 07, 2020

While I want to register a complaint through the [protected] number they hanging up calls on me, I have tried like 30 times...

I am still paying the bills but my internet is down it's been just a few days I have got my self into the ADSL connection from bsnl without knowing the service quality, Now I am facing many issues and finally, my internet is permanently down and no one cares in bsnl to fix it up...