Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

CellOne all India Helpline: 1 800 180 1503, 1 800 180 1503

BSNL BroadBand Helpline: 1800 345 1504 1504, 1800 345 1504

View More Information...

Bad

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1183)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

BSNL — Compliments to BSNL for being the way it is

bipan guleria
Unable to pay my bill online, unable to even register.
The broadband service currently provided by BSNL at our office...
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Hemant Uttam Selmokar
I have applied for new connection. Line man came and connected it to the comman area.
I have furniture at the location where bulider has provided me a landline connection so that is not exposed . I need to get it from outside or need to have some work around. The line man has come there put in connection to the common box. Now he is saying your line is on .
I want to know how I can still have connection?

Thanks and Regards
Hemant Selmokar
My Land line number is[protected].My address is A.G.Xavier, Erumulli Thara House, Chandiroor P.O. Cherthala, Alleppey, Kerala.My Telephone is not properly Work at last two days.Please solve my problem immediatly

Premprakash T.
    Sir, since 4/5 days i am receiving extremly abusing calls from unknown call i.e may be from i-net computer. When i asked to my local bsnl authority to give the detail of the caller(place and name and adress) they simply refused to give and say go to police. As i am a customer of the bsnl, they are suppose to give the detailsof the customer or they should not pass such massage to me. Kindly advise what shall i do?

bapubhai
      I am staying in Doddanekkundi Village, near to Marathhahali outer ring road. I opted for a BSNL broadband connection because in my place Airtel connection is not available. So I applied for a BSNL broadband connection on March 30th 2008.
      I didn’t get any information about my connection from BSNL after 15 days passed. So I consulted with some of my local friends and they suggested me to go to KRPuram exchange to enquiry about this.
      On my first visit to KRPuram exchange (Doddanekkundi belongs to this exchange) the officer in charge of Doddanekkundi told me that all the lines in Doddanekkundi are exhausted and you have to wait for at least 3 months for getting the land line connection. The reason is current Doddanekkundi exchange is having capacity of 900 lines only and we have given al most all the connections. He told they will update this exchange to 1500 lines with in the next 3 months and then only they will start giving the new connections. The very same problem is also for giving the new broadband connection.
      So I waited for 3 months and then in the month of June again I went to the KRPuram exchange. This time I got a reply that due to some political reasons we are not able to setup our exchange in Doddanekkundi village and no updation has happened during last 3 months. But few guys have surrendered their connection (because of airport shifting some guys shifted out of Doddanekkundi) and you just approach our lineman there in your place and if possible he will give you a connection. I came to my place Doddanekkundi village and able to catch that guy after 3 days of hard tries. Finally I convinced the line man any way (way I don’t want to mention here, sel[censored]nderstandable) and got the landline connection on 30th June. This Doddanekkundi exchange is horrible and will go out each time after a power cut. The UPS will go down and will never come up again if the power cut duration is more than 2-3 hours. (Ex: From yesterday morning it is down till today morning 7th Aug-2008). This UPS will come again after BSNL persons will visit this Doddanekkundi exchange room and do some manual work on that UPS. I am seeing this exchange is lying dead around 20 days in a month.

My misery not ends here. I am yet to get the broadband connection. I am still going to KRPuram exchange (last time visited- 4th time, this Saturday – 5th August, 2008) for getting the broadband connection. They are telling many guys are in queue to get the broadband connection from your place and you will get once your serial comes. I asked them to tell me my serial number but they are refusing to give that.

So my friends before applying for a BSNL broadband connection please go to a cardiac doctor and check your heart. You need to have a big heart for going through the BSNL trauma. If you have any enemy to take revenge tell him to go for a BSNL connection.

I’m lucky that I have got married before the new BSNL broadband add, which is now a days frequently one can watch in all the TV channel, where their ambassador Ms. Pretty Zeinta is canceling her groom for not having a BSNL connection.

BSNL Bangalore — No Broadband connection after 6months

I had applied for BSNL Broadband connection 6 months Back. After roaming to thier office several times, they generated a work order on 18th August 2007. Till today, no signs of getting the connection. My telephone number is 28533941.

I have been following up with these people every month. Nobody is giving proper response. All the requests and complaints have never been answered properly
      Madhusudhan,

It will be wise i[censored] call [protected] and ask them to cancel your application... The reason I'm telling you this is coz even i[censored] get the connection, you wouldn't believe what kind of harrasement awaits u... I'm in the process of disconnecting my line too out of frustration.

The problem is, everytime there is going to be a problem (which BSNL is known for), u will never ever be able to get across to the person who can sort it out.. The Call center people carry an attitude which is unique only to BSNL. and the field staff will be busy cribbing about thier jobs and thier company..

Its hellish let me tell u to be a customer to BSNL. I strongely advice u pick some private connection at a premium.

regards
      I totally agree with the advice. I am also suffering from the same problem. Despite repeated request to provide a modem with USB port nothing is being done.I have been paying rental without using data one service for the last three months. Even disconnection is a big hastle.Finally I have decided to just throw away the modem and get an other conncetion.
      No Broadband connection after 4 months

I had applied for BSNL Broadband connection 4 months Back. After roaming to BSNL office several times, there is no progress. Till today, no signs of getting the connection. My telephone number is 28533196 and mobile no is [protected].

I agree with you. Doddanekkundi is a horrible area. No Airtel, no asphalted roads, no good people around, everything horrible. Let me tell you my story - I had applied for BSNL broadband in June 2008 and today is March 05th, 2009. I havent got it yet...That explains! So my dear frend give up on BSNL and get a TATA WIMAX. Its good where I live (Krishna reddy layout). I had no option than to go with TATA WIMAXX. Earleir we had billions problems with it, now we are fine. Contact me if you need more info
      Even I stay in Doddanekkundi village. The BSNL service is the most pathetic service in this part of the world. I have taken broadband connection after lot of begging.

These people never care about their job. Even the complaints regarding the Broadband are never attended. The cases are closed without taking any action.

I personally wrote several complaints to Area manager, GM and even PGM of BSNL for that matter.

But BSNL never cares. The moment I see aitel or some private player comes here. i will disconnect BSNL and switch-over

These buggers are so careless. I am also frustrated even after getting broadband connections
      I completely agree with the concern raised by dear friends above. Me too, staying in the same area.. and applied for broadband connection in May2008. After frequent visit to K R Puram exchange I got the land line at the end of Nov2008.. From that time almost every weekend I am visiting K R Puram exchange for broadband connection and getting some stupid answers. and paying the phone bill regularly, even if that phone is not of my use. from last 10-12 days my phone is completely dead. I logged complaint 3 time for the same, but no one cares to rectify it. So, finally i have decided to disconnect the line.
      personal experience: BSNL is completely hopeless.. never ever go for it. better opt for any alternative which is held privately..at least they care about your issues.
      Am staying in Doddanekkundi village as well. I applied for a BSNL broadband connection as rest of the providers like Airtel, Act etc, did not have the feasibility in this area. It has been 2 weeks since the representative Mr.Sunil took the registration and the connection has not yet been provided. I called up the customer care and they redirected me to KR Puram exchange office, I then called up KR Puram exchange office to check on the status of my new connection but one lady from that office said "You can call up doddanekundi office itself at[protected] and talk to a person called Geetha. For the past 3 hrs am calling that number and no one is picking up.

My friends adviced me not to go for BSNL as their customer service is damn poor. But the BSNL representative said it is better now and every problem will be addressed immediately and now am facing the rath of not listening to my friends advice !

No idea when is my connection going to come.

Can anyone please help me with the contact person in Dodda nekkundi village whom I can approach for my problem ?

Thanks in advance !

Syed Meraj hmad
        I moved an application for shifting of my telephone and broadband connection (tel No.[protected] from Vikas Nagar exchange to Jankipuram exchange (Lucknow) on 09.06.2008. It has not been shifted despite many complaints.
        MY TELEPHONE NO.[protected] COMING UNDER NETIVALII TLEPHONE EXCHANGE UNDER KALYAN TELECOM MAHARASHTRA CIRCLE NOT YET TRANSFERRED EVEN AFTER LAPSE OF EIGHT MONTHS. THE TRANSFER IS FROM ONE BUILDING TO ANOTHER NEAR BY BUILDING CONMING UNDER SAME EXCHANGE THE AUTHORITIES IS RELUCTANT TO LAY CABLE AS THEIR POLICY IS TO CONVINCE THE SUBSCRIBER TO OPT FOR WLL TELEPHONE INSTEAD OF LAND LINE. THE MATTER ALREADY TAKEN UP WITH CONCERNED AUTHORITIES . BUT TILL TODAY NO TANGIBLE ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN BUT THE MONTHLY RENTAL IS BEING CHARGED REGULARLY . FURTHER MORE THAN FIVE YEAR BACK THE TELEPHONE IS SHIFTER FROM ONE EXCHANGE TO ANOTHER EXCHANGE WITHIN 60 DAYS THE SUITABLE DEDUCTION OF RENT ALSO NOT GIVEN TILL TODAY BY THE BSNL KALYAN TELECOME, COMING UNDER MAHARASHTRA CIRCLE.

BSNL Mobile/SMS Alert — Not Able to Deactivate SMS Alert Pack

Upendra Hiralal Marfatia
          Responding to SMS from 56505020 I subscribed to STOCK ALERT service @ Rs.20/month on 10.06.08. Since these messages (recvd...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

BSNL Mobile — to change excel gold plan

sibi joseph
          Sir, I want to change my excel general gold plan to excel prepaid. My mobile no.is [protected]....
          Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

BSNL U.P.west — my telephone

MEERA TYAGI

My telephone no. is[protected] .I am paying telephone charge continue but my telephone works 5-10 days...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

BSNL — Outgoing calls not working

Rahul Banerjee
          I am using the bsnl cellone prepaid number[protected] in the madhya pradesh circle and the outgoing facility is not working...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (69)

BSNL Landline — Phone dead since last 2 weeks

Jaikumar Rupchandani
          My Landline n0 2535585 is dead since last 2 weeks and i have made a complaint on BSNL's Ivr as well..
          Please resolve...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

B.JAYATHEERTHA
          I applied for LL+BB in Nov 2006.After repeated follow ups visits to various BSNL OFFICES Cable 50meters was laid from nearest underground junction and phone was kept in my home in first week of feb 08.After repeated follw ups they told me in last week of feb08 that my phone no is 26660531.I started getting bills and I STARTED PAYING BILLS. The problem is dial tone is embedded in noice and intermittent.WHENEVER I get clear dial tone I am making a complaint call.But so far the fualty line has not been
          repaired

A/202 Shri Radguru Vihar Apartments,
            Opp. Govindbhai's Wadi, Near Airport,
            Rajkot - 360 007
            Dt/- [protected]
            I am sorry that I am directly writing to you. But, with due respect I have to advise that I hold a broadband connection (Home Plan 250)with my residence Telephone No. 2476254 (91+281 Rajkot ). Unfortunately since 23rd July, 2008 it does not working at all. This has happened earlier on many occasions also. Help line No. 12678 (91+281- Rajkot)when contacted I was directed to contact Telephone No.[protected]+281 Rajkot ). But, the said number continuously remains un attended (un replied) or I get engaged tone. I request your good selves to verify the fact. I therefore personally handed over a written complain to your Customer Service center on 29th July, 2008. There also acknowledgement was denied with a plea that I must submit complain in duplicate otherwise no acknowledgement is possible and that they will simply forward to the concerned department of BSNL at Rajkot . I do not know whether they have forwarded the complain to concerned Department. M ay I request your good offices to bestow your kind attention to resolve my problem at the earliest.

Incidentally, I may bring to your kind notice that email sent on given address i.e. [protected]@bsnl.in bounces back reason best know to BSNL.

residance home plan — Broadband not working

Sir, I got bsnl broad band connection on jan 2009 . from that date I am unable to use the internet as it gets disconnected after every five minutes . I have made lot of complaint to your office but still nobody has cleared the problems . so consider the matter and do the need ful .other wise I would like to surrender bsnl broad band connection .

BSNL — Broadband Usage Account

M.Prabhakar
              Please help me how to know Broadband Account Usage....
              Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

BSNL — not able to open bb services.bsnl.in

K.Viswambharan
              To verify mu internet usage, I tried to open the site
              bb services.bsnl.in. I tried several occassions but failed.
              Complaint comments  Comments  (235)

Goutam Mondal
              I am a BSNL BROAD BAND User. When Some days are left to end current month the website of seeing usage of broadband does not open. for this reason i cann't see my usage and i covered the 1 GB. which is my 1 month limit. Because I am belongs to broadband Rs. 250 Plan. please submit my complain and try to solve my problem. Thank You

SODAM PRAKASH REDDY
                I HAVE BEEN USING BROAD BAND OF BSNL SINCE JANUARY 2008, BUT DURING THE LAST MONTH I GOT A BILL OF 1012.00( INCLUSIVE OF SERVICE CHARGES) THOUGH WE WERE OUT OF THE PLACE FOR 10 DAYS, THIS IS REALLY SHOCKING NEWS . AND WHEN I CONTACTED LOCAL BSNL OFFICE NOBODY IS GIVING RESPONSE AND THEY ARE SAYING WE CAN NOT DO ANY THING IN THIS MATTER.
                PL HELP ME IN RESOLVING THIS PROBLEM.
                SODAM PRAKASH REDDY,
                MOB :+91 [protected]
                LAND LINE :[protected]
                FAX:[protected]
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

BSNL — the prbt service is not working

Sanjay Taparia
                  i am a user of bsnl, but from last week onwards the prbt service is not working, even if we dial 56700 for setting new ringtone...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

BSNL — I want to check my landline usage

Syed Abbas Mehdi
                  dear sir,
                  i want to check my landline usage, if there is any way to chech landline usage then pls tell me about that...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (48)

biswarup das
                  my broadband connection still not working from 10 days. i called customer care, now i have 3 complaint docket number: U7982, U9654, V1781. after complaint i couldn't get any call from customer care & my connection still not working. i request u please set my user id & password & without delay i will enable to use broadband.
                  my BSNL landline no. is[protected]

Biswarup Das
                  b-7/165
                  Kalyani, Nadia.
                  West Bengal
                  pin-741235
                  my land line no. is [protected]

Rajeev Agiwal
                    the telephone is not working from past one month.
                    i am writing from Bareilly UP(west), my phone No 2431523 is having earthing problem, due to it we are unable to listen any incoming call, ur computerized call center registers the complaint and after 10 mts ring back saying your phone is working now,
                    local exchange was contacted at 2430000, they assured to look into it, but till date no action has been taken
                    we are having broadband connection also, it is also effected due to earthing in cable, suggested to change pair.

tejeshwar singh nanda