Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

CellOne all India Helpline: 1 800 180 1503, 1 800 180 1503

BSNL BroadBand Helpline: 1800 345 1504 1504, 1800 345 1504

View More Information...

Bad

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1182)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

BSNL Broadband Internet Connection — Broadband connection Excess charge

M.GOPAKUMAR
My exhorbitent Internet bill no: 12492191 on the month of October was Rs 3708.I have given a written complaint on 18/11/2007...
Complaint comments  Comments  (80)

Ajith Kumar.A

I, Ajith Kumar having mobile No. [protected] and my wife Prabha Kumari with mobile No. [protected] (Jyodi offer) had paid the bill on 1/4/08 having Receipt No. 0033780. But our connection has been barred. In response to our complaint they gave us a complaint No. [protected] on 3.04.2008. But still there is no response from their part. As I have to make emergency calls from my mobile, it is very urgent to get connection. So please take necessary steps regarding this.

Thanking You,
dear Sir Iworking near to sawanthwadi, we have four mobiles in our house but we are unable to make a call for necessary situations, because always it shows network bussy or error in connection and I have a CDMA phone with internet connection([protected]) this also not working properly. The remote computer not responding sometimes.
My Mobile No.[protected]
I want to barring password
My mobile number [protected] and i want my barring password

BSNL-Agra — Severe noise in Telephone

Rakesh Kumar
    My Telephone NO. is[protected]. The phone is producing severe noise and gets disconnected as soon as I dial a number. Registered...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (40)

pattabi

Linked my works with BSNL DATA ONE Broadband, just 29 days back, after getting tired over the service of sancharnet. From the day 1, I did not enjoy the speed, but facing frequent disconnection of line. Though authorities concerned, checked, physically upon my complaints, they left with no improvement, but stating connection given to other customers of my areas are functioning, well. Now, I did not leave sancharnet, as I do not see any problem, expect speed.

According to their complaint on my browser, I just updated my browser (IE-7), freshly, still I do find the same problem of disconnection, frequently with the error message of 678 (Remote computer did not respond), 769 (The specified destination is not reachable), 619 (Connection to remote computer could not be accessible).

Guidance from the experienced is solicited to restore the same.

BSNL DataOne Broadband — Getting Disconnected Frequently

For the past 3-4 days, my connection is getting disconnected frequently and once it is disconnected, it takes around 15-20 before I can reconnect again. Also the speed is very slow when connected, compared to what I used to get earlier.
    678 (Remote computer did not respond), =This is most common problems. It is due to poor connectivity. Problem can be anywhere between B.RAS - Tier 2 - DSLAM - Modem
    The case has to be referred to Area Broadband Team for attending the fault and nothing to do with your PC settings.

769 (The specified destination is not reachable), := LAN is not Enabled

619 is something I have never come across but if it is 691 = User id and Password problem.
    Remedy:
    The case is to be referred to Central Broadband Team (08.00 AM to 08.00 PM). Central Broadband Team will reset the password and intimate that password has been reset.
    Getting Disconnected Frequently

dataone — Disconnection and no smoothness in broadband

Since four month i am using BSNL Broadband of plan for Rs. 750 permonth ie. Unlimited plus
    After getting connection ther was no regular and smooth working of the line, I have to complaint regularly mothwise to concern officer but he says the line is not fuctioning very well i our line not been underground that is why the problem is coming. I am fedup of listening him. I want sooth output that work intoto. I am regular about my payments and have connection with people staying abroad to talk with them. Such disconnection will cause interface and in future i will disconnect permanantly my connection and which over those are relable. Please note and take care of my coplaint, My phone no is[protected] and [protected]

BSNL DATA ONE BROADBAND — frequent disconnection of BSNL broadband

my broadband gets disconnected frequently and am paying 750 Rs monthly, this dosen't make sense. if you comlaint them they say they will repair it as soon as possible, but the problem exist for last two months
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

BSNL (Evdo USB Data Card) — The worst customer service!! The reason why Japan built itself so hi-tech in 50+ years from scratch and India did not!!

Howard A Calvin
      I'm an IT trainer and fortunately or unfortunately I teach customer service to people and I experienced the most terrible...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (162)

JITENDRA BHASKAR
      Kindly activate my new SIM no.[protected] and mobile no. [protected]
      J Bhaskar
      itis very bad service
      I Have lost my mobile during my visit to Gorakhpur. I complained my FIR at Gorakhpur GRP and requested at BSNL their to block my No, after returning back to kanpur i get new SIM of the same Mobile No. [protected] on saturday but til now this No. is not activated. Kindly activate my new SIM no.[protected] and MOb. no. [protected]
      Phool Chand Gond
      I have a mob. no. [protected].I am Sending massange but reliance no. [protected] in massage is not response .He is reply me massage sending failed please try again. please sort out my problem.

Thankig You
      Devendra Joshi
      Kanpur
      Dear Sir
      My mobile phone number is [protected]. I have not subscribed any BSNL tune service. Every month it is being renewed and is charged. Please unsubscribe. I am not at all interested to set oe change tune.
      Aftab Alam
      Dear sir
      my bsnl sim number [protected] 472H and my mobile number[protected].it is damege so i want that please allow to new sim but number same as [protected]
      dear sir,
      i have a landline connection 2630766 along with broband connection, i got a bill in which a huge amount is due for internet usage i am surprised because i am not downloding much and for my connection 1 gb downloding is free plz tell me wt to do now?

sarika
        My phone connection number is[protected] . It is a connection of shalimar garden branch(Sahibabad). I have got the connection in February 2008 .But 90% of the time the phone is out of order every week i have to file 2 ro 3 complaints then the phone become fine for a day or 2 then again the same cycle .

I have got the phone connection and the internet connection but never in my life i have seen such a miserable service .

Still my phone is out of order and I am help less .what to do and how to proceed the matter to get a better service

BSNL — telephone alway become dead

my bsnl land line is working on 5-6 days in a month. i am fed up by giving comlain to customer care and local telephone exchange and no one their taking care of it. these BSNl people has taken bribe from other operator and now they force people to return their phone to accept other service.
        my telephone line is not working since 05/03/09.please send across an executive and rectify the problem
        immediately.

my telephone # [protected]

# 673, 22nd cross, LR nagar kormangala bangalore 47
        Subject : Telephone Dead

We have four BSNL Landline last 30 days it is not working we given a written compliant also but still it is not solved .I hope after see this compliant you will solve this problem .

Yours Address
        Intertek India Pvt Ltd
        17/f Industrials Suburb, 2 nd Stage Industrial Area
        Yeshwanthpure Bangalore -560022
        Contact Number 40213700
        Subject : Telephone Dead

We have BSNL Landline last 60 days it is not working we given a written compliant also but still it is not solved .I hope after see this compliant you will solve this problem .

Yours Address
        #7, 12th Cross Vasamaba Road
        RM Nagar
        Bangalore - 16
        Yes i too face the same problem, One of the worst service is BSNL. BSNL employes openly tell us, to favor private companies, they are doing this to the customers

Chandrakala P. Devadiga
          My landline was not working for more than 15 days from 9th March to 28th March under Docket No.320. My Landline No. is 25549114. I was not able to make any urgent call and hence had to go out to STD booth to make calls. I request that the rental for the said period may be deducted from the bill due for the coming month.

Hope you will do the needful

sugatochanda
            I have subscribed to BSNL Broad Band service phone number[protected]and I have not abeen able to access the service for last one month. I have dialled atlest a set of 10 numbers without any support. The toll free number given on the bill"1500" I finally got through the number after trying for $ hours> Mr. Karthik Raja gave me a complaint number, next day sombody called and said tht a field technician will come in, at 3;50 pm when nobody turnd up I called the same number to know that that the complaint has been closed by one Mr. Vinod without actioning on the issue. Supervisor Ms. Ambica has given me another complaint number stating that it will take 24 more hours to resolved the issue. I am dead frustrated with the lack of response and want to complain about the same.
            I am subscriber of BSNL CellOne mobile service, phone number (+91 [protected]) and I have not been able to get the service for last two months. It is impossible to get Incoming and outgoing call from my mobile phone.
            Pls give me the bsnl complain number
            Regarding BROAD BAND
            TEL NO. 2590 7573

Broad band is not functioning for more than a month .

Met officials at DUM DUM EXCHANGE, JESSORE ROAD, KOLKATA
            (590, 550 EXCHANGE).iNSPITE OF PROMISES NO ACTION TAKEN.

ON 01.08.08 TRIED TO LODGE COMPLAIN ABOUT BROAD BAND THROUGH YOUR CUSTOMER CARE CONTACT NO.[protected].

BUT NO RESPONSE AND NO PROPER REPLY GIVEN BY THEM.
            SOLICIT YOUR INTERVENTIONS AND ADVICE THE CONCERNED PEOPLE SO THAT BROAD BAND FUNCTION RESTORE IMMEDIATELY.
            our internet on[protected] is not working from last 20 days, please do the needful to rectify the same

with regards

rashika pruthi

SWARNENDU BHATTACHARYA
              DEAR SIR

I AM A NEW CUSTOMER OF BSNL LAND LINE AND BROADBAND. I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE THE BROADBAND USAGE DETAIL ON THE SITE www.data.bsnl.in. WHEN I AM LOGING INTO THIS SITE AND WANT TO SEE THE BROADBAND USAGE DETAIL THERE IS SHOWING A DIALOGUE THAT"NO USAGE RECORD FOUND" INSPITE OF GIVING THE RIGH PORTAL ID AND PASSWORD. SO THAT I AM GETTING FEAR TO CONTINUE USE OF BROADBAND SERVICE BECAUSE WITHOUT SEEING THE USAGE DETAIL IT MAY BE INCREASE THE BILL. SO THAT PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY

dear sir,
              i hav taken bsnl broadband connection in feb 2008...
              in march and around till 25th of april i was able to see my account usage... but after that i am not able to open the bbservice.bsnl.in page... i called customer care... but what they told didnt worked... same is the problem with my other friends...
              if there is any work going on due to which you are not able to provide us this facility please do the favor of informing us...
              i hope you will correct the problems very soon...
              I AM A CUSTOMER OF BSNL LAND LINE AND BROADBAND. I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE THE BROADBAND USAGE DETAIL ON THE SITE www.data.bsnl.in. WHEN I AM LOGING INTO THIS SITE AND WANT TO SEE THE BROADBAND USAGE DETAIL THERE IS SHOWING A DIALOGUE THAT"NO USAGE RECORD FOUND" INSPITE OF GIVING THE RIGHt PORTAL ID AND PASSWORD. SO THAT I AM GETTING FEAR TO CONTINUE USE OF BROADBAND SERVICE BECAUSE WITHOUT SEEING THE USAGE DETAIL IT MAY BE INCREASE THE BILL. PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY.
              Yes Same is the problem with my account, it says no usage record found and also one of my friends told me, this is an indication of wrong metering and excessive billing, so i am not able to use the internet facility fearlessly, , Is there any alternate way through which i can check my usage stats? is there any kind of software or anything which i can instal in my system and check my usage in it without depending on the bsnl meter?? pls help us out with the solution to our problem, thank u.
              Yes, same situation from past 4 days..
              DEAR SIR

I AM A NEW CUSTOMER OF BSNL LAND LINE AND BROADBAND.FROM 1st APRIL I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE THE BROADBAND USAGE DETAIL ON THE SITE www.data.bsnl.in. WHEN I AM LOGING INTO THIS SITE AND WANT TO SEE THE BROADBAND USAGE DETAIL THERE IS SHOWING A DIALOGUE THAT"NO USAGE RECORD FOUND" INSPITE OF GIVING THE RIGH PORTAL ID AND PASSWORD. SO THAT I AM GETTING FEAR TO CONTINUE USE OF BROADBAND SERVICE BECAUSE WITHOUT SEEING THE USAGE DETAIL IT MAY BE INCREASE THE BILL. SO THAT PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY

NO USAGE RECORD FOUND

Respected sir,

I am using a broadband. And for last two months, i have a excessive bill of internet. Because, when i login in bbservice.bsnl.in for view usage, i am getting the reply"No records". So, my internet bill in increased. I think this is the wrong tectics by BSNL to make full to the customers. And this problem must be solved

BSNL Broadband — Abnormal usage charges Charged by BSNL

AKBAR ALI
                I am a dataone custommer (HOME-250 PLAN) of BSNL since November 2005.I have never noticed such abnormal usage charge in past...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

BSNL, Chennai Circle — New Landline connection applied - No response

A.J.Purushothaman
                I have applied for a new BSNL Land Line Connection with Broadband (900Package) on 22-March-2008. BSNL advertisements are staking...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (27)

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Ap Telecom Circle — Poor Customer Service

MURALI SUDHAKAR SISTLA
                Sir, My phone number is[protected]. Daily I interact with the Public Grievance Cell of BSNL, AP Telecom Circle. I lodge...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Arup Sil Sarma
                I m a post paid BSNL User .I found one bill for the month of January 2008 as Rs.13000/- but there is an option if the bill exceed Rs2000/- then the mobile out going connection will be cut.Rather it is showing Rs 13000/- & next Feb 2008 bill is also remain so..its Rs 6000/-Morover all post bill is for one month only..but SDO Telephone says it is 2 months bill..
                i m waiting for ur early reply & help me
                this is love matter, he continuously called his lover over phone daily more than 5-7 hours
                Mr. Arup, it's a matter of common-sense Why not you are asking for the bill details, you can just cross check all the out going numbers, charges etc.Then you can go for FIR if you think its misused or its a fake bill...!! :) ... I hope you are not a child...!!

sammaiah bonagiri
                  I have taken a broadband connection in the month of February, 2008. Initially the are told me that there is no installation charges for broadband. Later the have sent bill Rs:650/-

Rs.500=00 broadband installation charges
                  Rs. 150=00 other charges.

It is not good for BSNL

Sammaiah bonagiri.

keyur vadher
                    I have two postpaid conection of BSNL, I can't Listening or talking with BSNL covrage area, I have located near Odhav talephone exchange, which have own network tower ...
                    HI
                    I HAVE BPROBLAM SIR
                    NOT IN CULCULTING 70.000 .00
                    I HAVE VERI VERI PROBLAM

HI

Jack Oxford

This is my new e-mail id because i have forgotten my old e-mail id which was ([protected]@yahoo.com) password. So i won't be able to be in touch through that e-mail id. But i have all the details with me including all the mail which you have send me and i have sent you.

I have meet the DIPLOMAT in Mumbai and at that time i had a check but not cash and the Diplomat said the custom needs cash to clear the consighnment. So what the Diplomat can do he can get the consighnment cleared from the customs and can bring it to Delhi. I will pay the custom clearence payment here in Delhi with the Flight charges and some extra.

NAME - BHUPAL SINGH

ADDRESS - 4-5 SATYA NIKETAN OPPOSITE VENKATESHWARA COLLEGE

NEW DELHI-110021

PH.NO. - [protected], 011.26113298

REGARDS
                    Bhupal Singh.

ATTENTION: BHUPAL SINGH I HAVE GONE OUT OF MY WAY TO HELP YOU THIS LAST TIME. I HAVE PERSONALLY DISCUSSED WITH THE CUSTOMS AND THEYHAVE AGREED TO RECEIVE PAYMENT BY CHEQUE, BUT THEY SAIDTHEY WILL WAIT UNTIL YOUR CHEQUE CLEARS IN THE BANK, BEFORETHEY WILL RELEASE THE PARCEL TO THE DIPLOMAT, THEN YOUR WINNINGWILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU IN DELHI. PLEASE STOP ASKING THE DIPLOMAT TO COME TO DELHI, WHEN YOU HAVE NOT PAYED THE CUSTOM CHARGES, BECAUSE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE CUSTOM TO GIVE HIM THE PARCEL UNTIL HE PAYS THEIR CHARGES. SO JUST GO AHEAD AND PAY THE CHEQUE OF 70, 000 RUPPEES INTO THIS CUSTOM ACCOUNT AND THE DIPLOMAT WILL BE ON THE NEXT FLIGHT TO DELHI WITH YOUR WINNING CASH. I HOPE I HAVE SUCEEDED IN HELPING YOU. FIND BELOW CUSTOM ACCOUNT TO PAY IN CHEQUE. BANK NAME: ICICIBANKBRANCH: SUNDER NAGAR BRANCHACCOUNT
                    NAME: MD NAUSHAD

: APPROVED
                    : REGARDS
                    : SIR TONY RAY

MRS. GEETA DEBNATH
                      While calling from landline to any company where the telephone is automated electronically, and ask to dial, example: please dial 1 for english, 2 for Hindi, 3 for Telegu etc. or any other extension, my telephone does not extend this facility and I can not call the required extension.

Please rectify this problem as I am facing it since a long time. Even though I have complained, no action has been taken.

Geeta Debnath
                      Tel:[protected]
                      Mobile: 0-[protected]

P saha
                        Myself P Saha and I am lecturer in a Govt Unversity.
                        After 6 months of waiting I get the connection of broadband service (Phone no. [protected]) this month from my local telephone exchange (Nimta Telephone exchange). They connect it and then I get the ID, password also, but unfortunately till now the internet line is not working. When they connected the line, modem etc, they charge extra money etc for better service, but after that nobody come to see the matter. I also dont know what is the use of the helpline no, and the exchange phone number given in the list when this are either useless or nobody entertain the call. Whenever we try to contact the helpline no. given in the list, nobody receive the call. I tried again and again, but no result. One day they recieve it ans tell to call after 2 hrs, but after that nobody receive the call. After trying 2 days, they have received the call they told to contact local exchange, and local exchange told to contact to kmain exchange evert time. But they dont have any time to verify the matter of connection problem and to help us. Rather they misbehave with us whenever we try to call to main exchange. Is this is the service of BSNL and we have to pay monthly subscription of this useless type of service?

Radhakrishna
                          I had personally visited the Hoskerehalli BSNL branch on 15th march and applied for the transfer of my telephone. But still the work order is not issued. i am trying to call almost all the BSNL offices but not getting any response.
                          Could some one please check the same at the earliest ???????? Unnecessarly i am ending up paying the Rent
                          My teleophone no is 22109379 & consumer no. 47856458 not working from 1 month.when i called to helpline nobody receive my call today also called some one received & also told my problem but he answared u have two months outstanding but i've already paid & callect the receipt voucher.

Sir so many problem i face in this connection.

Sir so many problem i face in this connection.i thing u solve my problem.
                          Dhanurjay
                          Dear Sir

I have submitted application for duly filled at Hebbagodi telephone exchange (Bommasandra Industrial Area) for shifting Chandapura to Ramasagaram Road, Pavithra Layout, Heelaliage, Chandapura.
                          Form submitted on 13.02.09 & they advised me to write provide wireless connection (WLL) due to telephone lines are not available. Kindly do the needful

PSR Swamy
                          Plot no. 67, Pavithra Green View,
                          Ramasagaram Road,
                          Heelaliage, Chandapura,
                          Bangalore-560099
                          In january mounth i will change my broadband plan 3600Rs. to1111Rs.
                          In mounth Feb coms my bill 3228Rs.
                          in bill give dilail as per
                          BROADBAND- DEPOSIT
                          TEX =138
                          TOTLE 3236
                          THIS BILL IS NOT CORRECT PLEASE CHEKE THIS
                          TELEPHONE NUMBER IS
                          PLEASE HEPL ME HERE IN YOUR DEPARMENT NO ONE IS RESPONCIBLEM I M VERY SUFFER FOR IT
                          I HAVE PAID THE AMOUNT 661 Bill Dated 14/04/2011, Bill No [protected] THROUGH ON LINE BANKING & SBI REF NO IG49602938 DT :02/05/2011 BUT NOT UPDATED IN BILL RECORD

PL...SEE & RECTIFY...

MY DETAILS
                          Telephone No 25221812
                          Consumer No 53767718
                          BASAVARAJ KARANING

I have bee using land line for the past two decades. Now I am facing a problem with regard to the distrubance in the line. though compliant was lodged and the representatives have called on to our call, the problem still remains. When ever we receive any incomming call, we cannot hear the voice of the other side due to line distrubance. Inspite of complaining, the result is same. Now a stage has come where I have to seriously think for surrendering the land line. Please resolve my problem at the erliest.
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

BSNL Broadband — after issuing userid, password and modem on 05 Mar 08 till now broad band is made

KG John Justin
                            1. I have applied for new BSNL landline connection and got it on 19 Feb 08. Along with new line registration I applied for...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (21)

Recently Discussed

(12 minutes ago)
                            Delhivery / Ssn Logistics
                            My parcel number 1904141438260 not received yet
                            (15 minutes ago)
                            Sastiticket.com
                            refund for cancelled flight ticket due to coronavirus pandemic
                            (18 minutes ago)
                            PayUMoney
                            Beware merchants, pay u money is a fraud payment gateway
                            (18 minutes ago)
                            The Professional Couriers
                            My courier is not at delivered.
                            (22 minutes ago)