[Resolved] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [Bsnl] — Not received my recharge amount to my prepaid account

Khemendra Bhardwaz
I had recharged my prepaid bsnl [protected] on[protected]:45:22 with rs 398.00 stv. But i had not received the recharge amount to my bsnl account and the money had debited from my respective bank account.
I am providing the transaction details so that you can verify the concerned problem.

Receipt no.- [protected]
Transaction id - pgsm[protected]
Bank reference no.[protected]

I have also emailed to the bsnl about the same problem but no action has been taken. Kindly do needful action as soon as possible.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2016

[May 18, 2016] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  40 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Bsnl Cellone — Cheating in 3g data

MY MOBILE NO.[protected] POST PAID PLAN 325. I AM HAVING 3G DATA PLAN 240 . BUT I HAVE RECEIVING ONLY 28 kbps i.e 2G and below speed from 06.08.2015 . WHY SIR. IT IS PURELY CHEATING. IT COMES ONLY 1G OR 1.5G.

BSNL — Landline telephone not working

My landline telephone no.[protected] is not working from two years ago. but not repaired. so please start my telephone.

BSNL Online Recharge — Dedicated my balance Rs.2800

Plz refund my money on my sbi account will be dedicated by jri on dated 09/8/15. Time 5:10 am. Ref number IG0AMOCJA9 plz refund my money imdately

BSNL Broadband — Abot connectivity

Dear sir, i am using a bsnl broadband plan of 675(UL) . www.irctc.co.in & some other websites are not openning . kindly solve the problem

Bsnl Cellone — BSNL Sim card lost

Sir, I have lost my mobile phone along with bsnl sim card in it on 09/08/2015 evening. The Bsnl sim card number is : [protected].

BSNL — Dead Phone

Land Line no.[protected] is dead since 1.5 month we are calling customer care no one responding we are calling him many times but not answering we would like to know who will be care of customers???????????

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [Bsnl] — Surrender of Landline Connection

I had surrender my Landline connection[protected] but i am still receiving bills for the same.

Bsnl Cellone — Unwanted calls

+[protected] +[protected] Please find out that no...i m confused... To see this type of no to calling me...

Bsnl Cellone — Week 3g network

Hi iam Prashant Kumar, I have bsnl 3g prepaid sim [protected] but I received week 3g network and network hidden during Internet, serfing, my compliant numer, 2F17825791

BSNL — sim card not activated even after one week

Dear sir, I purchased bsnl prepaid sim no-[protected] from kharangajhar, jamshedpur on 19.07.2015 but it is still not activated. Please do needfull at earliest. Thanks & regards, md amjad ali

Bsnl Cellone — PUK no

Please send my puk code [protected] My sim no is[protected]

Bsnl Cellone — Recharge

i have made a transaction of 343 in my bsnl no. but i can not receive the balance my order no. is #[protected]. and the no. is [protected] please contact me at [protected]

Bsnl Cellone — i want call history

Hello sir/mam i want detailed bill of last one month of income&outgoing call details and messages details to my mail id please urgent for this no.[protected]

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited-BSNL — Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Land line phone No.040-23352308 not working

BSNL Land line phone (No.[protected] provided to my house is out of order and not working.

BSNL — unnecessarly taken my money

Sir, I have a bsnl network they taken my 29rs money unnecessarily I didn't activated any services not one time two's taken my money total Rs 60. I want my money back take action immediately..

Bsnl Cellone — Unable to send messages

My mobile no. Is [protected]. I am unable to send messages & i have checked & found no msg. Centre no. In setting. Please provide my message centre no.

Bsnl Cellone — Porting regarding

Sir I had sent the port request on july 6th till now no action had done mobile numbers are [protected] [protected] My mail id arshithks@gmail.com Please do the needful Thank you Arshith kumar

Bsnl Cellone — BSNL sim lost/stolen

while travelling in train in Delhi today i lost my mobile handset. My no. is [protected] and i need to block it immediately.

Bsnl Cellone — sim lost

hello sir/madam i have lost my mobile phone today plz block my sim card. my no is [protected]. thank you

BSNL — Recharge has not been done

Amount has been detected form south indian bank account.. But recharge has not been done.. Transaction ID:TXT[protected]

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [Bsnl] - Not received my recharge amount to my prepaid account