Bharatpe — request a refund

B802,Dnr Reflection,opp iblur lake, Sarjapur marathalli outer ring road, Bangalore, India
 Parul Sonawane on Aug 19, 2019

I had done a bharatpe transaction on 10th of aug of amount 3900 rs.. It gave me an error message that transaction has failed but the money was deducted from my account.

Till now vendor says that he has not received the money neither have i got back my money.

Upi ref no[protected]

Kindly look into it and solve the issue at the earliest. If this is the case how can we believe in all these type of transaction we mainly do all this to ease our pain not to increase it.

Parul sonawane

Comments

Hi Parul, Greetings from Bharatpe! We apologize for the unpleasant experience! This is not intended. We would like to request you to please send us the screenshot of the successful transaction page along with the Merchant's contact details at [protected]@bharatpe.com mentioning "SOM ISSUE" in the subject line. This will help us to cross-check the concern and assist you to resolve the matter. We appreciate your patience.

Bharatpe - request a refund