[Resolved]  Bharti Axa — customer mandate reference no

Hi Bharti Axa

my old policy number is [protected]

Today Januar 28, 2019 at 10:48 am I got an SMS from HDFC Bank as following

" Dear Customer Mandate reference no: HDFC[protected] issued to BHARTI AXA LIFE INSURANCE Co.LTD with value Rs.60000.00 and frequency ADHO is received today for processing.In case of any issue please get in touch with your branch."

I contacted with my hdfc home branch .personal banker could not help me on this.

I have never did any commitment to do any payment to Bharti Axe Life insurance to pay premium of 60000. if that is done from anyone then that is fraud transaction.so please stop this payment or any ECS.
Please see the sms screenshot.
customer mandate reference no
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharti AXA Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Bijan, we regret the inconvenience caused. We've noticed your concern belongs to Bharti AXA Life Insurance. We've shared the same with the team. They will look into your concern and connect with you to assist you better on this. Thank you.
Bharti AXA Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Bijan, Request you to write to the team at complaints.[protected]@bhartiaxa.com
It'll help them assist you better. Thank you.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Bharti AXA
    Bharti AXA Phone
    Bharti AXA Address
    1st Floor, The Ferns Icon, Survey No. 28, Doddanekundi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037