[Resolved] Bharti Axa General Insurance Co. Ltd. — Accident claim not settled fully
Musheerabad, Andhra Pradeshh, India
Complaint no: bhg039946, claim no: c0911968 of bharati-axa general insurance co. Ltd. Of irda.
Greetings for the day and hope this mail finds you well.
With reference to above complaint made against bharati axa general insurance co. Ltd. For an accident of our vehicle on 17/11/2015 with irda i would like to state as under.
1) our claim was refused to settle stating as it is not related to accident, which they are not willing to prove. The damage to the car/vehicle occurred at the time of accident itself.
2) the vehicle was given to showroom sundaram honda for repairing as per their telephonic confirmation.
3) the expenditure estimate given for repairing the vehicle by sundaram honda was rs. 26850/- against which the insurance company sanctioned only rs. 16970/-
4) the company is taking stand as we are satisfied for the claim amount sanctioned by the company by signing the invoices of the showroom whereas i would like to state that by signing the invoices of the showroom it does not mean that we are satisfied with the company’s decision about claim settlement.
5) the company has not given any reply to our mail dated 8th may 2016 for proving damage not related to accident.
6) the regulating authority irda is doing the business of postman not showing any interest and just forwarding our complaint to the company without any directions.
7) please let me know the required documents to be submitted to you for our claim & justice.
Thanks & regards
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 2, 2016
[May 18, 2016] Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportBharti AXA Customer Care's response, May 19, 2016
Dear Suhas yalsangi, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded this matter to the concerned team, they will surely look into this matter. It would be great if you can share your contact details as well, so as to connect with you soon. Thanks.
Verified SupportBharti AXA Customer Care's response, May 24, 2016
Dear Suhas Yalsangi, we share your concern as a valued customer.
The loss has been assessed subject to the nature of loss description mentioned by the claimant.
Based on the insured statement and on detailed inspection of the IV by our claim handler the loss had been assessed for right side both doors, side view mirror and Rh rocker panel damages which are tallying with the loss description. We regret to inform you that RH fog lamp in not in consonance with the loss description hence the same has been denied.
We regret our inability to assist you in this regard and see this as an opportunity lost in serving you.
In case of any clarification, please feel free to write back to us at [email protected] Thanks.
|2 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|
[Resolved] Bharti Axa Life Insurance Co. Ltd. - Fraud made with Policy No. 501-2707393 dt. January 07, 2015 
[Resolved] Bharti Axa - delay in claim settlement. unprofessional behavior - claim no - c1278923 
[Resolved] Bharti Axa - related to car insurance 
[Resolved] Bharti Axa - Wrong info provided about policy 
[Resolved] Bharti Axa - Car Insurance Premiuim Payed in January 2017 
[Resolved] Bharti Axa - i20/claim approval process very very slow 
[Resolved] Bharti Axa - Not getting claim of my car's bumper because I stop it from dragging on road