[Resolved] Bharti Axa — misguiding, misbehaving, torturing

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Gautam04 on May 28, 2018
The claim handler (Mrsambhu nath) is having a wrong attitude. He has done the wrong deduction and when i ask for authentic documents (Forensic report) because he denotes wrong statements for deduction. When i ask and demand forensic report he is denying and saying i will not give and i will close your file soon. After this, he is not reverting my emails. I call to him that i'll report to consumer affairs, he dares to do.

I have asked some question which he is not giving answers still i am waiting:

He had deducted claim amount without giving prior information.

Why was he eager for deduction?

What the rules he has followed?

What are the guidelines he hasn't given anything?

Why he stops talking and misbehaving and not cooperating when i request a forensic report?

He tortured me to close my file.

I have doubt that he has done the wrong deduction and while ask proof he is acting also misbehaved.

I have proof how his service provider harassed ourselves and demand money for each work.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 18, 2018
BHARTI AXA CLAIM HANDLER (MR.SAMBHUNATH SINGH)
Dear Concern
Here I inform you that claim handler is not reverting my emails even not my phone calls please suggest and what is your responsibilities if claim handler is not cooperating, misguided and misusing his position.
Here I inform you to that Mr sambhunath who is currently handling my claim who is not serious about to clear my claim as it already been 1year. when I requested him to provide deduction report of your company and forensic report for the same he stops reverting my emails, not calling me also not following my call request a when I call to him is misbehaving, sauting at me and try to torture me and my family saying I will be close your case. I am following him since 2017 what he had told we have done same. In the last stage when I submitted most of the important documents and in the final stage, he had deducted claim money without my knowledge and without proof. when I requested for the report of authentication or forensic report. He is denying to give the report. As had given the wrong reason I am requested to him as well as company concern please provide me what the rule of your company and what the rules he had followed also on which ground you had deducted provide in back & white or in written form, He is now silence and not reverting me. he also stops reverting my emails and calls back request i email to him around 30+ emails but he and companies concern also not giving the reply I have sure that he had done something wrong deduction. Complaint No: 01306442; Claim Number: C1248074 When I calling customers care and compliant department they are also not doing anything.
"Unit, Complaints"
SK SATPATHY,
ICPL BHUBANESWAR,
SINGH Shambhu
Bharti axa : 18001032292

[May 28, 2018] Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Gautam04, May 28, 2018
Complaint No : 01306442 ; Claim Number : C1248074
Updated by Gautam04, Jun 07, 2018
Not resolved
BHARTI AXA CLAIM HANDLER (MR.SAMBHUNATH SINGH)
Dear Concern
Here I inform you to that Mr sambhunath who is currently handling my claim who is not serious about to clear my claim as it already been 1year. when i requested him to provide de.duction report of your company and forensic report for the same he stops reverting my emails, not calling me also not following my call request a when i call to him is misbehaving, sauting at me and try to torture me and my family saying i will be close your case. i am following him since 2017 what he had told we have done same. In the last stage when i submitted most of the important documents and in the final stage, he had deducted claim money without my knowledge and without proof. when I requested for the report of authentication or forensic. He is denying to give the report. As had given the wrong reason i am requested the please provide me what the rule of our company and what the rules he had followed also on which ground you had deducted provide in back & white or in written form, he is now silence and not reverting me. I have sure that he had done something wrong deduction. Complaint No: 01306442; Claim Number: C1248074 When I calling customers care and compliant department they will also not doing anything.
"Unit, Complaints" <complaints.[protected]@bharti-axalife.com>,
ICPL BHUBANESWAR <[protected]@rediffmail.com>,
SINGH Shambhu <shambhu.[protected]@bharti-axagi.co.in
Updated by Gautam04, Jun 16, 2018
Dear Concern
Here I inform you to that the claim handler is misguided& misleading with us and when I demand the genius proof and authentic paper of company he stops contacting us stops reverting my emails and not coordinating with us for further process. its is 1year &2months plus he is not clearing my claim. I email him to 25+ with company members and customers care but no one is reverting
"Unit, Complaints" <complaints.[protected]@bharti-axalife.com>,
SK SATPATHY <[protected]@rediffmail.com>,
ICPL BHUBANESWAR <[protected]@rediffmail.com>,
SINGH Shambhu <shambhu.[protected]@bharti-axagi.co.in
Bharti Axa: [protected]

1st Floor, The Ferns Icon, Survey No. 28, Doddanekundi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Bharti Axa - misguiding, misbehaving, torturing