Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown — fraud atm transaction

Kalyani, Nadia District, West Bengal, India
 KoyelB on Jun 18, 2019
Whomever it may concern,

I am writing this complain after suffering from a miserable situation(writing this on my mother's behalf). She have been victimized of banking fraud on 17th june. Someone used her banking details and some money got transferred to future retail. I would like to request you to have a fare look into this and refund the money. Though we already file a complaint to the cyber crime branch, although being a regular customer of your group I would like to request a fare enough decision and action from your side. Please share the official mail id where I can submit the complain with all required documents.

Koyel Banerjee

[Jun 18, 2019] Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
Dear Ms. Koyel,

I am concerned to note this. Could you please share your contact number at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take this up with the concerned team.

Priya
Future Group
Updated by KoyelB, Jun 18, 2019
Yes Sure. I'll do that
Updated by KoyelB, Jun 18, 2019
Hi Priya,

Mail with all details and copy of ID sent to your email.
Kindly check and revert.

Koyel

Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown - fraud atm transaction