Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown
Future Group

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown related photos (559)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Photos

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Complaints & Reviews

I have made the UPI payment from my phone pay wallet account and

Transaction reference no.is T2104242049208580203679

On 24th April and the money didn't get credited to my future pay wallet as I needed to pay for an order of groceries but still it is not refunded back to my account yet.

I am gonna have to file a consumer Court complaint in this regard if no action is taken from your side as soon as possible.

My name is Kiran Malge and my mobile no. is [protected] for big bazaar future pay account.

REGARDS,
KIRAN MALGE
May 07, 2021

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Please provide ur contect Numbr will Cll you

Thanks team regards

Future group

I have ordered grocery on 5 th from vasai Big bazar and you guys canceled my 2 items and never refund me yet.. and no answer on mail yet my order Nos
    [protected]. Kindly give my refund ..

Invoice no’s-[protected].
    Order no[protected]
    May 07, 2021

I had ordered for groceries online on May 4th and selected Big Bazaar Rajajinagar for getting the supply. The payment was...
      This is to inform you that I have placed order for online delivery on 05.05.2021 with delivery slot of afternoon but as I...

I had order some grocery item for home delivery .
      2 product ie. 6 items were cancelled.
      I want to know when the refund of cancelled item will be done

Please provide ur contect Numbr will Cll you

Thanks team regards

Bigbazar

On the 2nd of May, 2021, I had ordered items worth 1481 INR. The order was received on the 3rd of May, 2021, without the addition...

Ordered online groceries via big bazaar application. Expected date was 1st May 2021. Have not received the order still. This is frustating. Attached bill.
        Online order expected date 01st may 2021 but still not received
        May 06, 2021

Yesterday, i have placed an online order, the amount got debited from future pay but later the order got cancelled and i have...
          I have place online order from the bigbazaar app with ORDER ID[protected] on 04.05.2021.

The delivery slot...

I cancelled 1 product from order . I pay with g pay. 1 product was cancelled it's refund isn't given by big bazaar.
          I

Sir/Madam,

I am taking my grocery every month from big bazar from last 3-4 years regularly.

the...
            I ordered from Big Bazaar-Shipra Mall indirapuram Ghaziabad 2 May 2021 and i got a slot of delivery very next day morning...

How can i cancelled my order.
            May 05, 2021

I have ordered some products from big bazar buut they after tsking money online cancelled the order and now it has been 3 days I haven't got my money back.
              please help.
              email - id = [protected]@gmail.com
              May 05, 2021

I had purchased clothes worth 1746 rupees for the first time from big bazaar app and the order got cancelled next day but i didnot get any refund till date..i got cheated.I am attaching screenshot for reference.they dont allow cod cash on delivery i had paid through upi.
                Refund didn
                May 05, 2021

I have ordered some essential items today through BIG BAZAAR APP. As there was NO CASH ON DELIVERY OPTION so I had to choose...

Sir
                  My T24 sim is deactivated. I'm trying to call Airtel. Noone is responding
                  Kindly help

Sir, my T24 number is deactivated. Trying to call airtel. They are not helping
                    Kindly help
                    May 04, 2021

1. i have placed an order:[protected], Rs.1156 which is cancelled by your team, still i didnt get any refund

2. i have placed another order:[protected] with 9 items of Rs:1156 its confirmed.
                      but after dat 3 items cancelled and 6 items of Rs 943 confirmed by your team.
                      my order delivery date is 3rd may 2021, still i didnt get order or i didnt get any response from your team and also what about the Rs.213 money if my order prepared

I placed an order of Rs. 974 yesterday through
                        https://shop.bigbazaar.com. Money got deducted from my account...