Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown
Future Group

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Complaints & Reviews

Was shopping from big bazaar online, chose to pay using future pay, amount got debited from my sbi account and the order was...

I had ordered some products from Avani riverside mall Howrah West Bengal. But some products were delivered expired and full of insects. I had raised a complaint in the store but didn't get any response from them.
Sep 24, 2021

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi sir,
    I had booked for an order using bigbazaar app on 25/08/2021 at 10:08 am and paid Rs 545.50..But unfortunately...
    Hello! Few minutes back, while I was adding Rs.515 into my Future Pay wallet the money didn't get added but the amount was...

Future pay, , O83, 5OO, 983, 58, , CONTACT SERVICE CENTER TEAM NO..Long since following up for the cashback of Rs.1100 for loading Rs.10000 but cashback not being credited

FP...
    Sep 12, 2021

FP...
      Beware!! Looting peoples money,
      Almost 20 days passed,
      On 18th Aug, two failed transactions are done due to...

This is for the second time i am trying to raise the complaint, really very disappointing with the online services.

My account is with the name of bhawana trikha, and number [protected]. Email address : trikha.[protected]@gmail.Com

i have made a transaction on future pay wallet of 1074 rs to, future retail limited on sep 6th 2021, time : 2.44 pm

this transaction was done to complete my order in big bazaar order, to make the wallet add so i can place the order.

However my account is not showing any order updated but its asking me to pay again.

Kindly confirm my order.

Very disappointing last time also i faced the same issue, i ordered a lot of things but only 50% of my order was delivered.
      Sep 06, 2021

After payment of 10000 at a time to join profit club membership, the terms of which was to credit ₹1000 every month in my account for purchases. But this month, on 1st Sept, although ₹1000 has been credited in my account but my balance is showing, ₹750. How is this possible, when I have not purchased any item this month.
        Even after my complaint three days before, nobody is interested to resolve the issue, best known to the management. Really frustrating in some situations.
        Although, having the complaint resolution section, no step has been taken by the management team until the same has been published in Twitter. It also absurd, that after accepting consumer's money, they feel it privileged to set up their own terms without any knowledge or consent of the member.
        Sep 04, 2021

I Order on 25th August 2021 Wednesday bazar offer going on i purchase patato and bucket .My patato cashback amount of Rs 14...

I have invested Rs.5000/- in the year 2019 under Big Bazaar profit club. Now when I checked the future pay app it is showing my card valid has expired. i was unable to use the card as I have settled in UAE and due to a pandemic situation all the flights are stopped service to India. So I requested the Big bazaar team to settle it to my bank account directly without visiting their office in India. Accordingly, the Big bazaar team has informed me that they have initiated the refund amount of RS. 3800/- after deducting their charges. However, till now I didn't receive the amount in my account. I have submitted all the verification documents, cancelled cheque copy etc on 04th August 2021.

My card number is[protected]. The request number is BB[protected]. Awaiting a favourable response in these regards.
          Aug 31, 2021

I placed an order via the Future pay app. I have made my payment successfully via net banking on 15th August 2021 and the...
            Transaction failed but money not refunded already 1 week passed no update from your side, Rs 1699 debited Ie on 18th aug 2021,...

This is neelam Singh, I bought one Sky Bag trolleys[protected], My phone is [protected], [protected], Please check both number and provide me bill, Asap
            My trolley is broke now, skybags service asking for bill
            Aug 25, 2021

Aug 25, 2021

It is regarding the order no[protected] ordered on big bazaar app. I made purchase of 4071.98 rupees. I paid through three EGV of 2000 each. I thought the rest will be in my egv balance. But not they took all 6000 rupees. This doesn't happens in any other egv I use like flipkart, Amazon, myntra, lifestyle etc. Moreover there was no such warning on their app. I even could not find any terms and conditions about egv on their app. I complaint about it to big bazaar. But they refused to listen. I told them to provide me products worth that money i[censored] are not willing to refund. But they didn't agree on that even.
                Aug 24, 2021

Similar issue happend with me. They have robbed my money too through egv.
                If they don't refund my money, I am never stepping into big bazaar ever again.
                Will move to consumer forum too.

Location :- big bazaar, logix city centre, sector 32, noida 201301
                  tax invoice no :- [protected] dated 20.08.2021...
                  I ordered some groceries from the big bazaar app and paid with UPI today i.e. 20/8/21 at 8 o clock in the morning. For the...
                  Hi team,

i purchased the safari trolley bag in the year 0f 2017, it is now damaged the wheels i have warranty...

I tried placing order via Future pay app. I have made my payment successfully via net banking on 12th August 2021 and money got debited from my account. Still the order status was pending.
                  After some time the order got cancelled successfully on the same day. But the money is not credited back to my account it's already 8 days over. Please let me know when do I get money credited back to my account.
                  Aug 20, 2021