Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Jan 25, 2023
2008

File a complaint to Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown

Having problems with Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Websites

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Head Office Address

Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai City District

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 200 2255

Mobile

Fax

View more phone numbers

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown reviews & complaints(3799)

I have a Big Bazaar Profit Club card with almost 11, 000 Rs amount left in it but I am unable get it back. Big bazaar is closed now without returning the owed amount which is so disgusting and looks like fraud as many other customers need to get their money back.
How can you treat your customers like this who trusted so much and loyal to you guys. You haven't tried to call or email your customers the way to get back their amount. Customer care is not working, emails are bounced back saying "Address not found" even website doesnt work.

So please return my card balance amount as earliest possible and let us know if there is any possible way. Please help as I am a SENIOR CITIZEN AND A RETIRED TEACHER.
Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

No clues for last several months. All balance in Profit club card is stuck. No response from [protected]@bigbazaar.com mail. Contacted several time for refund request.
    India, please help.

Im sasikumar R who working in TCS, chennai and converted my company gems/awards into Big Bazaar coupon but during that time the shops are closed due to stock reconciliaton and asked to use coupon later, which is merely sold out situation.
      Hence tried to reach shop directly or phone call or email about redeem coupons but no proper response.
      so please sort asap and only way to approach consumer court.

sasikumar R

Hi Team,

Im have 5000rs worth Big Bazaar Gift Voucher and now all the Big Bazaar outlets has been converted as SMART BAZAAR. When i checked with New vendor(SMART BAZAAR - Tirupur, Tamilnadu) for redemption they are not accepting the voucher and its question to me where i need to utilize this voucher. Need an immediate solution from Big Bazaar team.

I had booked Fixed deposit 2 years back for 1 lack rs. It has matured on 12.01.23. Initially I had received a mail from customer service of FEL 9 months back that the amount will get credited after maturity, since there were financial issues of the company I had requested to give back the principal. Now the customer service email and numbers are not working. Please help.

Unable to use Profit Club card ([protected]) Balance amount- Rs. 10k
            It is very unfortunate that without any pre Intimation to customer, you had closed your Big Bazar stores. Also your all customer care numbers are not working.
            Just 2 months before of closing the Big Bazar Stores, your Banaswadi Bangalore store had given me a Profit Club card of 10k and I am not able to use the balance amount i.e. Rs. 8k.
            Initial 6 month Reliance ( buyer of Big bazar) was told to wait till open the shop but now they are telling to contact with Future group only.

So, I need return my Profit Club card ([protected]) balance amount or way o[censored]se it.

pradeep pillai
            E mail: pradeep.[protected]@gmail.com

I have a Big Bazaar Profit Club card with almost 9000 Rs amount left in it but I am unable get it back. Big bazaar is closed now without returning the owed amount which is so disgusting and looks like fraud as many other customers need to get their money back.

BB card# [protected]

I have a fixed deposit with Future Enterprise Ltd and it is already matured on 5 December 2022 but I did not received the maturity amount in my bank account ( this bank account already registered with Future Enterprise Ltd while opened the FD)

Also i have tried to connect with Future Enterprise Ltd but their customer service email id and numbers both are invalid/not working .

I have a Big Bazaar Profit Club card in which my almost 12000 Rs amount is left but without customer letting this know, big bazaar is closed now.
                  You haven't given any instruction to customer by email, message, call that how we will get card balance.
                  So please return my card balance amount as earliest possible. Your Customer care number is closed. Your email is not in use anymore. So this is fraud and you are not reachable anyway.

Sir, as per the direction of In, Future Retail IP, I have attached all the relevant documents and details with respect to the claim and sent to them 6 days ago but still failed to receive any reply from them. Before furnishing my complaint to consumer court I had communicate with [protected]@futuregroup.in and receive reference number (BB[protected]) from them. But after that they failed to communicate further. I also sent these relevant documents to [protected]@deloitte.com earlier but not receive any reply. Kindly provide value for my claim.

I have a FD with Future Group. I tried to contact them but all the phone numbers are out of service. Please do help me.

Bangalore city of karnataka state. I have purchased BIG Bazaar Profit Club Card afterwards I, m not able to redeem because of Big Bazaar was close long time,
                        I need refund the Balance Amount Rs.11000/-. customer care number of big bazaar profit club was working, whenever i call them they used to say big bazaar shop would resume at the earliest and now since last 6 months i am not able to contact even the customer care number. Email sent no response and also email balancing back. My email id is ravi.[protected]@gmail.com

So please refund the balance amount of Rs.11, 000/- in the below big bazaar profit club cards within 14 days from the date of this mail otherwise a complaint would be lodged in consumer forum.

I have purchased Big Bazaar Future pay membership of 10000 rupees, amount paid via Bajaj Finance EMI. Not utilized single amount they have entire amount I.e. 10000 + benefits on that.
                          Now suddenly the store is closed and they are no where to found. Please help to get the money refunded. Refer below log.

Your Big Bazaar Profit Club card number [protected] has been successfully linked to your Future Pay wallet.

Mohd Javed Sheikh
                          [protected]@gmail.com

I joined the Big Bazaar Profit Club on 02/01/2020.My membership card number is [protected].I could not do shopping because biz bazaar is closed.I have Rs.10, 433.58 in my account.

Kindly reimburse Rs.10, 433.58.Please let me know what are the documents and process required for reimbursement.

Mahemood Abbasi.

Kindly help me to reimburse Rs.10, 433.58

Mahemood Abbasi.

In Mysuru city of karnataka state, I was the regular customer of Big bazaar and on advice from it's sales representative i have taken 2 big bazaar profit club cards of Rs.10, 000/- each but since last about 1 year the big bazaar at mysuru is closed with unknown reasons and in that place a new shop called smart bazaar is opened initially the customer care number of big bazaar profit club was working, whenever i call them they used to say big bazaar shop would resume at the earliest and now since last 2 months i am not able to contact even the customer care number.

So please refund the balance amount of Rs.20, 000/- in the below big bazaar profit club cards within 15 days from the date of this mail otherwise a complaint would be lodged in consumer forum.

Big bazaar profit club card NO's-[protected] and [protected]

regards

sampath kumar
                                [protected]@yahoo.com

I have been a long term big bazaar customer, but my money in my future pay app is not showing anymore now after installing the latest update. Balance was approximately Rs 300 when last checked.

Also I purchased a big bazaar voucher for Rs 500, for which I have CODE **********2851 and 6 digit PIN, which is expiring on 21 Jan 2023.

So requesting to please refund a total Rs 800 due to closure of big bazaar stores, as it is my hard earned money and need to urgently use it to cover family expenses.

Thanks & Regards,
                                  Saugat Pal

I want to file complaint regarding an amount of 1499/-in wallet of future group/- which i have loaded in the wallet.Now The central store from future group is shut down.Also online store not available. How do i get my money back.

I havs an FD #[protected] booked with Big Bazar (FEL) from December 2019.
                                      Its maturity date was[protected].
                                      Now even after 3 weeks of maturity, FEL / Big Bazar / Home town / CentralMall group is not returning the amount.
                                      Worse still is that they are not responding to mails or not picking up calls.
                                      For a senior citizen like me, not getting hard-earned money back in time easy really bothering as I have many comitments for that.
                                      Please help in expediting the situation and resolve at he earliest.
                                      Viswanathan.
                                      No resolution yet...No response yet...talks volumes about the credibility situation of one of India's once leading retail chain

I have a big bazar card of profit club coupon, as big bazar is closed so where should i get my refund of above coupon. please suggest.