Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown — intolerant behaviour of your employees

On 26/01/2019 i visited bigbazar inox ln lucknow for shopping but there was a log que on billing counter and i was feeling urinal pressure so i decided to go toilet first but there at returning they stopped me detectors and claimed me that i have stolen the product but the product was completely unused still they doesn't listen my any sentence and talked me in a very intollerent behaviour and when i complaint their senior rajesh he said "gali to nhi de hai naa" they the money of the product and didn't provided me bill of that product i feel very embarrassed. The product is still unused and it's with me please take an appropriate actions other wise i have to go consumer forum.

[Jan 27, 2019] Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown
    Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Phone
    Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Address
    Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083