Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown — order not delivered after many days of purchase

I have purchased Grocery on Saturday 26th Jan 2019 from Big Bazaar, IT Park, Nagpur and have opted for Home delivery. Challan number is: 673509 and store number is 2971.

I was told that my order will be delivered by Sun 27th Jan, but till today i.e on 29th Jan, i haven't received my Groceries.

I have registered the complaint on the Big Bazaar helpline no:[protected] and was given service No as: BB[protected], which was closed without addressing my issue.

I have called again and was provided another service no: BB[protected] and once again it was closed with addressing the issue.

I have even visited the store twice and the employees are so rude and are not available to provide any help.

Thanks.

[Jan 30, 2019] Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown
    Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Phone
    Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Address
    Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083