Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown — selling expired product in easyday club

Dear Team,

Today, I went to my near by EASYDAY CLUB to purchase monthly grocery like every month. One of the product was Green Tea (Eco Valley Natural). In evening I prepared the green tea (with the same one taken from ED club). After taking one ship I felt the taste is off. Then I checked the mfg date and expiry date. Being seen the date I surprised. The expiry date has already been passed.

Suddenly I contacted to my doctor to take advise. Then I contacted to the store manager (Easy day club, Newtown, Kolkata). He was advising me please come with that product we would exchange that. But my question to him that, how the expired product was in shelve ? You are playing with consumer, I have had already one sachet from the packet. No answer, only, pls come we will exchange.

Please note that the mfg date is[protected] and Expiry date is "Best before Eighteen months from the date of mfg". The invoice number is [protected].

Then I contacted to the customer care by phone (6:47 PM), they told me we are raising a high priority issue on your complaint. Our district manager will contact you soon (within 30 minutes). Still (now 10:35 Pm) I have not received any call from him/her.

Finally, I decided to submit a complaint here for this type of sensitive issue. Please look into this and advise.

Ripu
selling expired product in easyday club

[May 05, 2019] Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown
    Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Phone
    Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Address
    Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083