[Resolved] Billdesk — Sbi paynet amount debited from debit card, but transaction results are failure

Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, India
 MADHU B
Hi there.,

I was trying to pay the SBI Credit Card bill through Paynet. Paid Rs.2841.48/- through my SBI Debit Card. Amount was deducted from bank but the system has shown failure status of trasaction. So I have retried the payment and again the system debited Rs.2841.48/- from my SBI Debit card and the result is same failure. Please process the payment and credit the payment to my SBi Credit card or Refund the same amounts to my SB account.
Customer Cares of SBI Cards and State Bank of India savings account.. Contacted them and logged complaints. So they resolved in time.

[Aug 26, 2014] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by MADHU B, Aug 26, 2014
Transaction Status - Failure

Reason - Issuer or switch unavailable

Transaction Reference Number - MSMP[protected]

Transaction date and Time[protected]:49:14

Comments

Dear MADHU B, We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, request you to please mail us your contact or card details at [protected]@sbicard.com mentioning reference number 061009 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Dear MADHU B, We are awaiting the additional information/documents from your end to help us address the issue raised by you. Kindly mail us the required information at [protected]@sbicard.com.
I got my amount back. So no issues..

AMOUNT DEBITED FROM ACCOUNT BUT NOT CREDITED TO DESTINATION

PLEASE CHECK BILLDESK NO. BCNB [protected]-BILLDSK I PAID SUM OF 10000 RS TOWARDS ICICI CREDIT CARD PAYMENT THROUGH CANARABANK AMOUNT DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT NOT CREDITED TO ICICI DATE OF PAYMENT 16 FEB 2015

Bill credited into other's telephone number

Sir on 27th Sept 2014 I was paying my BSNL land line bill on [protected] but due to typing mistake it was credited onto [protected].Please do needful by reversing the amount.Bank statement attached herewith. Thanks and Regards. R.K.Singh

cwespl agricultural field officer online payment

I am kuldeep kumar pal apply online fees mode through canara bank debit card not payment

Recharge was not successful.

I USED TO RECHARGE BSNL NO-[protected] WITH THE AMOUNT OF 139 VIA VISA SBI DEBIT CARD..MONEY HAS BEEN DEBITED BUT RECHARGE WAS NOT HAPPENED AT ALL.PLEASE GIVE A SOLUTION..THANKS...

515, Atma House, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Billdesk - Sbi paynet amount debited from debit card, but transaction results are failure