Bisleri International
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.

Bisleri International Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Western Express Highway, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District

+91 81 0662 2221  [Hyderabad]
+91 99 6333 4456  [Vishakapatnam]

Contact Details & Contact Form

Ahmedabad
Plot No.2410/11, Phase – II Gidc, Chhatral, Tal. Kalol, Dist. Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382729

Bangalore
29/33, Udaygiri Village, Devanhalli Taluk, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 562 110

Chennai
7/3, Parivakkam Main Road, Leelavathi Nagar, Senneerkuppam, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600 056
+91 44 2680 2065

L-72, Verna Electronic City, Verna, Salcette, Goa 403722

Western Express Highway, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 099
+91 22 2020 2020

Hyderabad
6-3-609/195, Second Floor, Anandnagar Colony, Khairathabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500004

Jaipur
E-12/a, Road No. 1, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302 013

Kerala
18/470, Near Yakkara Railway Gate, West Yakkara Palakkad Kerala - 678001

Kolkata
Flat 2A, Second Floor, 100 Jodhpur Park, Kolkata - 700068

Pune
Dhanraj Complex, Survey No: 55/8, Shop no 1, 2 ,3, 6, 7 & 8. Wadgaon Bk, Mumbai Bangalore Highway, Pune - 411041

Rudrapur
Plot No. 55 & 65, Sector 4, Iie, Pantnagar, Rudrapur District, Uttarakhand - 263 153

Sahibabad
19/1 A, Site 4,Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Gaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - 201 010

Vishakapatnam
Maarikavalasa Village, Paradesipalem Post, Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh - 531 163

View More Information...

Good

Bisleri International related photos (54)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Bisleri International Photos

Bisleri International Complaints & Reviews

We have regularly purchased 20 Ltrs Bisleri Drinking Water bottles from your distributer M/s. Shubham Enterprises from long...

I purchased a 20 litre bisleri bottle yesterday, and seal was broken already. It was not the 1st time water suppliers provide us tank water in the name of bisleri. One of my roommate got admitted just because of this tank water. Bottle has a proper seal of bisleri. We complained the water suppliers, many days have passed but he didn't take our complaints seriously. I request you to look into the matter as early as possible and take a serious action against this.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem as wait until 1 month before seeking help from another sources.

Your's truly
providing tank water in the name of bisleri..
Sep 17, 2018

Bisleri International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is the 2nd time i am posting is issue. There was a call after i submitted my first complaint. No representative came to check the water. The water is still with me and will be expired soon.
    Please make arrangements for the same. This 20lr can water smelled like cockroach medicine and i had a discussion wiht a lady too.
    Now u r not treating ur customer complaints seriously. This does not matter to you itseems like.
    Sep 11, 2018

I am facing this issue quite often. 20L Water bottle contains thin plastic like substance floating. The water has a foul smell and taste like some chemical.

Dear friends

Have ordered 20ltrs bottle yesterday late evening which the delivery boy fittled on round bisleri attachment which hv tap. Morning when i tried to take water through tap found lots of white filaments floating in bottles. Spoke to kharghar supplier he asked to raise complain. Tried calling ur customer care was on hold for 15mins.
      Is this the quality we are offered from bisleri.? Above the bottle delivered is so dirty. Attaching video fyref.

Can suggest how to take action against such unhealthy water delivered to customers.

Geeta menon
      Sep 11, 2018

Quality of water . Purchased water on 05/9/18, from a local shop. It was sealed but water was leaking and the quality of the water is poor. Cholrinated smell and taste bitter. Shop keeper said it was from Bisleri distributor. Refused to take back the 20 LTR jar.

I stay in pune, maharashtra, india. I had ordered bisleri cans of 65 rs from big basket few days back for hairwash. I used...
        Hi team,

We have been purchasing bisleri from more than a year from a local dealer in bengaluru (S. L. V traders)....
        20 l bottle of isi certified bisleri water bottle littered with microplastic!

I'm a resident of america, visiting...

Dear Consumer Complaint Warriers,

Thank you for visiting our house on 30/07/2018 and collecting 2 Batch No details and respective water samples to conduct water quality test. This morning I have found another Batch No tasting bad and foul smell in water. Which I have kept same can partially filled aside for future investigation.

Past 4 months very often we are facing issue with water taste and smell, I have reported multiple times to my retail supplier and located in Hennur Bande “ Taj General Store “ and distributor “Geetha Enterprise Ramurthnagari “ Vehicle Driver Mr. Murali representing your distributor. Other then I personally called and shared Batch No with Bisleri sales person Mr. Suresh and Rajgopal twice.
        I have been raising my concerns since prior to K.R. Puram plant shutdown. I had several telephonic conversation with different representative and listed our concerns and problems to respective Sales team. However please find my list of concerns to address.

1. We had family get-together and kid’s birthday party on 18/07/2018 – we were around 10 Adult and 12 Kids total strength 22 ( Most of the kids are less than 8 years, 8 kids and 4 adult fell sick immediate next day with stomach ache and Diarrhea. Initially we thought of any food related issue – Post our repeated and thorough investigation we came to conclusion that it is water related problem. However our entire food is prepared and cocked in- house expect Birthday Cake. Same food we once again consumed next day noon we found no issues with food and Cake, Expect we changed our drinking water situation came in control.
        2. Water Taste and Smell – Very Nasty it smells like drain water.
        3. Water quality – When we boil water, white foam like particles seen very often. (7 out of 10 Bottles)
        4. Very often inside the bottle we get white particles and foul smell ( 6 out of 10 Bottles)
        5. Especially bottles supplied to our area we can’t touch with bare hand its very dirty, we need to use a dry and wet cloth to clean before using them.
        6. Looking for a detailed Lab test report and biased opinion our case. I have already sent water for testing to India’s most reputed and trusted Lab. Awaiting for report.
        7. I am looking for an amicable solution from Bisleri Team.
        8. This area we have 3 major apartments approx. 550 houses, our apartment has 120 houses 60 house were consuming Bisleri water. Prior to K.R.Puram Plant shut down till date we are not getting clean and healthy drinking waters supply from Bisleri. Past 5 months due to poor supply and bad taste/ quality water supply in our area, People have invested in installing home R.O instrument and few switched to different / local brand as we all found paying Rs 75 to premium brand and getting very bad quality water rather they preferred to move with local brand costing Rs 25 or by switching to R.O purifier installation comparatively other water taste is better than yours. By personal experience. As I see your Brand lost its weightage in our area due to poor supply and hygiene aspect.
        9. Attach snapshot of Bottle Caps & Respective Batch no for your reference.

Thanks & Regards

Navin S Bidari
        foul smell/ bad water taste, cleanliness and quality issue for past 4 month 3rd complaint .
        Aug 01, 2018

I ordered a bisleri 20 ltrs. Can on 2nd july 2018 from ch food and more located in kodichikkinahalli near nightingale school....

I have opted for bisleri 20 ltre can service from last month.
          Its becoming a tedious task for following up for the delivery of cans since then.
          I was asked to call and inform one day before and lastly i have ordered on 12-jun-18 @ 4.00 pm. Further which i have made several and now the delivery person [[protected]] says he will take some more time. After showing my dissatisfaction that this is not a way to response, he says i can cancel the services. I have never expected such an uninterested business service being tied up with a big brand like bisleri. This will be a big drawback for your sales and wish suitable action to be taken on them.
          Jun 14, 2018

Complaint number 09635 please check and look into this problem being a big huge company and providing irrespective irresponsible dirty services and making your worst brand a good one # costumer care with no apology and giving fake information while sending quality check person and just making indian citizens fool
            I had my grandmother age 92 since 10 years we take only bisleri but now our eyes got open that's the reason now v know that why every week doctor was called for visit to check my grandmother after having little water she feels pain in stomach
            This is now very irritating now will take strict action against the company through social media and legal laws
            May 19, 2018

Justnow i purchased a bottle and it gives bad smell, one bottle is returned by the shop but nxt one he did not returned.
            Pl look into.
            I found insects in bisleri bottle 20 ltr water.
            Have proof for the same.
            that may be the reason I feel stomach ache.
            Hi I have noticed a shop near a mall in Paschim vihar jwala heri Market selling fake bisleri water without any stamp of date n price.
            Kindly inspect
            Anamika

I got 20 litre water bottle with algae in it.

Believe this is part of larger nexus between suppliers and retailers.br...

Sir my name is puran rajput. I am owning a shop in mira road named as new bhairav general stores. Sir want to file an complaint against the distributor regarding the price of 20lt bisleri jar. Prior to gst the mrp of 20lt jar was rs80 and the retailers price was 75 rs per bottle. But after gst the mrp has been revised as rs 76. But the distributor is giving at the same rate which he was giving before gst i. E 75rs. Now sir you just understand that what kind of margin he is giving to us. Just a rupee 1. I had also contact to the sales office of mira road mr devendra shetty but he does not given an proper response. Now sir i want to request the company official to interefere in this matter as soon as possible. Thanking you sir. My name is puran rajput. You can also contact me to my mob no.[protected]. Distributor name is sugan enterprises
              Mar 22, 2018
              Feb 11, 2018

Feb 12, 2018
              Dear Mr. Rajput

Greetings from Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We assure you that our customer care team will contact you soon to resolve the matter. Thank you for your patience.

Team Bisleri

I live in new perungalathur, chennai. The dealer in my area is not returning the deposit amount for bisleri cans (2*150=rs.300)....

This is Anup Gupta from Kolkata, my firm's name is GUPTA TRADING.
                This for ur concern that I was very much interested to do bisleri mineral water whole sale Supply as my business..
                So that I contacted bisleri's toll free no & get Mr Mithun chakroborty's(manager) no. He send his junior executive Surojit Banerjee to me for the further process...
                After understanding everything I ordered 100 no of 20 ltr jar...
                At the time of delivery I faced a new horrible experience with the representative of Bisleri..
                Mr.Surajit was missing from the day whom expected more and after calling him his reply is "our duty is finished after delivery and now this is ur duty how to sell & whom to sell " and words r in some wrong language...
                Not expecting this kind of support from a bisleri's executive...
                Now we r a good distributor of Kinley water and doing good business with them..
                So requesting u to please take necessary action on this kind of executives who is spoiling the reputation of such a big company like bisleri..
                Sep 14, 2017
                Aug 10, 2017

Aug 09, 2017
                Updated by anupgupta99
                Awaiting for ur valuable feedback...
                Regards..
                A.Gupta..
                Aug 11, 2017
                Updated by anupgupta99
                Still awaiting for ur valuable feedback...
                Regards..
                A.Gupta..
                Aug 11, 2017
                Dear Anup

We appreciate that you have brought this matter to our notice. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly mail us
                your contact number on [protected]@bisleri.co.in so that our team can resolve this issue at earliest.
                Hello Sir,
                People are facing lot of issues due to plastic containers, even your family also, pls start planning to use metal containers instead of plastic, your sales and loyalty on business also go high.
                Due to plastics we are facing cancer related issues..pls go for metal container, people would buy if that is healthier..

I was getting Bisleri 20 litre cans, 5 at a time from Bisleri supplier Mr. Gangadhar of Green market, BSK first...

I ordered bislery 20litre bottle from kirti supermarket, chandivali m : +91 [protected]. The bottle delivered was having leakage and soon the water reduced to 75%. I talked with the shop dealer who sent me the bottle for replace! Emt of the bottle with new filled one but he denied to rroplace and sent an empty bottle instead so that i can fill the remainung bottle in it. Also, he was not professional enough in solving the issue.

He told me to file complain to the comoany as he cannot do anything in this regard.

Can you please look into ther matter and provide a new bottle. Also, can you please ask your distributors to ha dle such situation with professionalism.

Hoping for a quick solution.
                  May 25, 2017
                  Apr 23, 2017

Apr 24, 2017
                  Dear Yagnesh

Thank you for choosing Bisleri products ! We appreciate that you have brought this matter to our notice.We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly mail us

Team Bisleri

Dealers owing bisleri dealership in agra (Sikandra) are not providing water bottles (Bisleri 20 ltr.). Today i called at 1200hrs at mr sandip gupta's mobile number [protected]. He promised to deliver the bottle in evening. But didn't. I reminded him at 04 pm again. He promised to deliver again. But he didn't. After 07 pm i called him again many times but he didn't pick up the phone. Besides the fact that same dealers are continuing with local ro water bottle supply in all near by areas. This is very disappointing and discouraging for all those regularly consuming bisleri water. There is a measure shift in the consumers because of regular irregularity in bisleri water bottle supply (As water is very necessary and basic need). Please take the necessary action. It is also degrading the brand value.
                    May 22, 2017
                    Apr 19, 2017

Apr 20, 2017
                    Dear Anurag

Thank you for choosing Bisleri products! We appreciate that you have brought this matter to our notice. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly mail us

Team Bisleri

As paper work i amit store from neamatpur west Bengal has paid 320000 to Bisleri company thru bank as told too me that within 15 days i will get a visi cooler as per there noms ..time passed by daily new drama new excuses by them 2 months passed by till today dated[protected] i have not found the visi cooler as contracted by them so pls refund my money with the intrest rate ..
                      AMIT STORE NEAMATPUR [protected]
                      May 21, 2017
                      Apr 18, 2017

Apr 18, 2017
                      Dear Amit

Thank you for bringing this matter to our notice.
                      We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We assure you such an incident will be investigated and our team will contact you soon to resolve the query.

Jul 26, 2017
                      DrHasan Naz's response
                      So many Minute particles found in 20L bisleri jar'...plz check the purity level.l'm a regular bisleri customer...As per the brand we do not even look at the water before drinking, that's the faith we had on Bisleri prior to this. We want quick action on this as we cannot keep this smelly water for long. Could you please look into this..kindly need your reaction to this complaint asap...
                      Shakarpur Laxmi nagar Delhi 92 area bisleri water galan not truth lock or sill is Lucas hence then q

So many Minute particles found in 20L bisleri jar'...plz check the purity level.l'm a regular bisleri customer..kindly need your reaction to this complaint asap...
                      ...

I am have been getting bisleri 20 ltrs 5 cans delivered to my place from one bisleri dealer "Golden Agency" located at No 40, Thangam Colony, 6th avenue, Anna Nagar West, Chennai 600040.
                        Offlate dealer pointed new employee started behaving very rudely and unprofessional on placing water can request each time. When requested to deliver the water on expected day, they refused to deliver water & denied to deliver water further.
                        I have requested to return Rs.750 (5 cans X 150) deposit paid, they are refusing to return the deposit. On follow up, they are not providing any ETA for returning the deposit. I have receipt for the deposit given to them.

I kindly request you to take some action against the dealer and ask him to return deposit money of Rs.750.
                        May 20, 2017
                        Apr 14, 2017

Apr 15, 2017
                        Dear Dass Naidu

Thank you for bringing the issue to our notice. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Such an incident will be investigated and necessary actions will be taken.

We request you to kindly send us your contact number on [protected]@bisleri.co.in so that our team can assist you further.