Bisleri International — dealer selling expired water bottle

Okhla vihar, near Agarwal sweet , New delhi, New Delhi,, India
 Rehan674 on Oct 19, 2019
With due respect i want to say that i purchased a 1 litre bisleri water bottle from a general store on 18/10/19. That day i was suffering from very high fever. But unfortunately i was having no one who can look after me. So i myself have to go outside. The seller gave me the bottle. It was looking neat nd clean nd i was in hurry to go home so i didn't bother to check the date. After purchasing when i came home and opened the bottle for drinking i found the water was bitter. Then i checked the date nd it was expired. I was not in condition to go again. But in evening when i was going for my medical checkup then i thought i should inform the seller about the product. But he was very rude. He said nothing happens after drinking expired water. He misbehaved nd abused me. He also did not return or exchange the product. My request to you is that plz do something for me as i have trust on bisleri water and i am a regular customer. I have been cheated. Plz cease the bisleri bottles from his shop.

[Oct 19, 2019] Bisleri International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0