Bisleri International Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Nov 16, 2022

File a complaint to Bisleri International

Having problems with Bisleri International?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bisleri International customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bisleri International

Bisleri International Website

Bisleri International Head Office Address

Western Express Highway, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District

Bisleri International Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 112 937

View more phone numbers

Bisleri International reviews & complaints(441)

We generally buy the 20l bisleri cans this never happened earlier but newly since 2months and not at all happy about the worms in the drinking water why ?? we pay to get worms ?? it's really disgusting and get sick because of this water on top of other diseases in this world, tis was lesser for us .. Never going to trust anymore this brand and decided not to buy if it was first time I would hav ignored probably thinking mayb bottle issue but multiple times really not acceptable at all, WHITE WORMS IN THE WATER WILL YOU GUYS DRINK ON evyday basis ??? please resolve this for others good whoever is willing to still buy, but genuinely it's a BIG NO guys do not buy STOP BUYING .
Bisleri International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have placed an order for empty jar collection on 6th Nov 2022. Today is 16th Nov. No one came to pickup the jars. No update whatsoever
    Their helpline portal also doesnt work properly. It is really a very bad experience from a brand like bislery and I felt like cheated on the name of security deposit.

I have taken subscription and paid in advance for all orders. I had placed order to refill on 08/11/2022, which was to be delivered on 09/11/2022. Inspite of rerepeated reminders & complains on telephone also, I was assured that refill water jars will be replaced by 10/11/2022, inspite of all these its still not delivered till 111/11/2022, till the time I am writing this complain. I requested the complain escalation matrix, which is also not provided, No higher ups contact details available. It amounts to deficiency of service also.

Sir /madam
        I am shopping on your website royal fab on24/10/2022 and payment pay by Google pay UPI but your website is no provide delivery details.
        Please provide me delivered details...

Sir the item is booked by me one piece owan and one piece kids car .
        Amount paid by Google pay UPI by me.
        Please provide me delivered details

For the past one month I have been calling the customer care services, the plant and everybody in Bisleri to pick up my empty jars and refund my security deposit. For the last one month, I’ve been hearing “sorry for the inconvenience” from the customer care services. Today was unbelievable- I called the area manager and he asked me very rudely- why did you order the cans.
          Such an incompetent set of employees and what a bad service...

Bisleri International — Unprofessional conduct

I placed empty jar pick up request on 26.08.2022 and requested them to return my deposited money. after that I have contacted them several times through email and over the phone to return my deposited money but all try went into vain as they did nothing apart from false commitment to solve the issue within 48 hour but their 48 hours never completed even after one month. on 26.09.2022 they suddenly sent an email notifying that the empty jar...

Bisleri International — Neither returning my deposited money nor picking up empty jar

I placed an empty jar return request on 26.08.2022 and after that they neither returning my money nor picking up the empty jar. I have contacted with them several times through email and phone and their telecaller reply everytime that the issue will be solved within 48 hours but their 48 hours will be 1 month by this 25.09.2022 still their 48 hours not completing....
          2 empty cans were picked up from me by M/S Bisleri International Pvt Ltd on[protected] vide return pick up order no BSLRE-003HY-1354503. But the security deposit of Rs 300/- collected from me is not refunded so far in spite of several reminders.
          P Raghu 401 B Block Landmark Residency Madinaguda Hyderabad - 500049....
          Drinking water Order is not delivered since 72 hours and no response to email enquiries or customer support is simply telling false statements stating it will be delivered and area manager is looking into it in banglore....
          Bisleri don't order in online, they are fraud, no one will take response. If we ordered water, they will not supply Even after 5 days, Unknown persons are asking address to supply water cans. No response with top officials. Very worst experience. Don't order in online and belive them. It's not suitable to our local water manufacturers....
          BISLERI has not delivered the 20 litres bottle in 3 days after ordering and they keep on sending message delivery attempt unsuccessful without even attempting to deliver it. Their customer care is pathetic....
          I have ordered two bisleri water 20litres each, it was supposed to be delivered on 01/09/2022 . But yet not delivered and neither get any update or response from them. I tried reaching delivery person and company but no one has responded yet. Noone picks up the phone too. If they can't deliver then why take the paid order....

I have ordered two bisleri water 20litres each, it was supposed to be delivered on 29/08/2022 .But yet not delivered and neither get any update or response from them. I tried reaching delivery person and company but no one has responded yet. If they can't deliver then why take the paid order.

We received 20 liter water bottle with contaminated water please replace, else will have to move consumer court against you. it's been over 2 weeks when I raised complaint
            Sachin

Bisleri collected a deposit amount of 150 Rs per jar, but after raising the empty jar return request, they never came up to collect the jar or returned the deposit amount. Everytime customer care center will reply that they will come and pickup next day but it never happened. After 2 months of continuous followups they have now cancelled the return request. I am attaching the communication details with them....
              Consumer Right Violation by Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd:

The company provides their customers the facility of placing order for its products through it's website. After placing the order, the customers receive an OTP which needs to be shared with the delivery person to mark the delivery as completed. This OTP system serves as a GURANTEE (a binding agreement) with the customers that the delivery cannot be completed without...

Dear Concern,

I took a 3-month subscription in which 3 things were included.

1. Bisleri Tissue Box Combo - Set of 2 ( Not Received )
              2. Bisleri Hand purifier 200 ML Gel 3 ( Not received )
              3. Automatic water dispenser ( Received )

Dealer is saying, we did not provide. From where I will get both the things that are included in my package?

Dealer's talking style was not good. This is the second time where I am facing a problem.

The service is very poor. Request you to please improve & provide the pending items as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
              Anand Tiwari

I ordered 20 liter water can of Bisleri and got contaminated water in the bottle posing health risk for me and my family
                Water bottle of 20 liter is lying at my home as an evidence

Got a 20 L Bisleri with minerals- bottle today after opening the bottle identified it is full or worms and dirt. Failed to check the water we drank it later discovered worms in the glass. Not sure how can a filtered water also knows as nutritious water have worms. Which has lead to a stomach pain at home and Vomiting. This is absolutely shameful we buy mineral water for health. Not sure how you guys are taking care purification process. Coz for sure the water is not Purified. Please let me know how to proceed with this. This is not acceptable.