Bisleri International
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.

Bisleri International Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Western Express Highway, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District

+91 99 6333 4456  [Vishakapatnam]
+91 95 8600 2222  [Ahmedabad]

Contact Details & Contact Form

Ahmedabad
Plot No.2410/11, Phase – II Gidc, Chhatral, Tal. Kalol, Dist. Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382729

Bangalore
29/33, Udaygiri Village, Devanhalli Taluk, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 562 110

Chennai
7/3, Parivakkam Main Road, Leelavathi Nagar, Senneerkuppam, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600 056
+91 44 2680 2065

L-72, Verna Electronic City, Verna, Salcette, Goa 403722

Western Express Highway, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 099
+91 22 2020 2020

Hyderabad
6-3-609/195, Second Floor, Anandnagar Colony, Khairathabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500004

Jaipur
E-12/a, Road No. 1, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302 013

Kerala
18/470, Near Yakkara Railway Gate, West Yakkara Palakkad Kerala - 678001

Kolkata
Flat 2A, Second Floor, 100 Jodhpur Park, Kolkata - 700068

Pune
Dhanraj Complex, Survey No: 55/8, Shop no 1, 2 ,3, 6, 7 & 8. Wadgaon Bk, Mumbai Bangalore Highway, Pune - 411041

Rudrapur
Plot No. 55 & 65, Sector 4, Iie, Pantnagar, Rudrapur District, Uttarakhand - 263 153

Sahibabad
19/1 A, Site 4,Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Gaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - 201 010

Vishakapatnam
Maarikavalasa Village, Paradesipalem Post, Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh - 531 163

View More Information...

Load

Bisleri International Complaints & Reviews

They are delivering unhygienic and shabby water and water cans .. It’s been 3 days passed the due date of delivering and...
Kindly find the order ‘ORDER # BSLRE-003HY-217322’ ordered on 5th Oct 2021.
Called the call center representative...
I purchased 2 Bisleri cans from a store called as "Seasons Fresh" at Sobha Dream Acres, Balegere, Bangalore. Onne bottle has...

I purchased Bisleri 5L mineral water bottle from Grocers shop Gomtinagar Lucknow. It had severely bad odor and water was undrinkable
Oct 03, 2021

Bisleri International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I bought a subscription of Bisleri 20L water bottle for 3 months and paid all amount in advance, scheduled it to be delivered...
    I am kiran s at Bangalore Malleshwaram I bring one 500ml bisleri water bottle shop owner received 13/- why he received 13/-...

I have purchased 5 ltr bisleri water pack from the shop when I drink the water the taste get me hurted like a hard bitter taste and ask to replace the water pack but he doesn't allow kind look back towards .
    And take action to solve this asap.
    If we drink this water will get any disease now the pandemic is going on it is the trust for the bisleri that we have purchase solve this problem immediately. Your early action is highly appreciable
    Sep 19, 2021

The water in 20 litres Jar even though directly supplied by the company is stinking and is not worth drinking.
      Sep 18, 2021

Sir/Madam,
        I bring to your attention that the essential supply of 2 20-litre jars scheduled to be delivered by Orient Beverages on 12 September 2021 are yet to be delivered. Needless to say, the payment was made in full for one month.
        Please be informed that Orient Beverages is not even taking my calls. I have lodged the case against Ticket No. 143267 dated 15 September 2021.
        I was assured of better service by Bisleri last time when I was in difficulty. I hope the Company will stand up to its reputation and arrange for the supply of water by tomorrow morning. I do want water, not the phone calls from outsourced agencies which amount to harassment.
        Yours sincerely,
        Samita Das
        Sep 17, 2021

Very worst 20 liter water cans. Very dirty and damaged can I received.
          Sep 15, 2021

I have been regularly using bisleri 20L can water. Recently 2 cans were contaminated and found worms inside the water. Took pics and video of the same. Has this got something to do with local filling agencies ? Quality issues are not expected from a band like bisleri and when we are paying a premium compared to other brands in the market.
            Please take action.
            Sep 07, 2021

मुम्बई (महाराष्ट्र) विरार
              संकल्प हॉस्पिटल के पास बिसलेरी पानी की छोटी बोटल का mrp 10 की जगह 12 रुपये ले रहे है पूछने पर कंपनी का rate बता रहे है।
              पास में हॉस्पिटल है वहा के पेशेंट को प्रॉब्लम होती है।
              कृपया हो सके तो धयान दे।
              Sep 03, 2021

Sir/Madam,
                This mail has a reference to the Order No. BSLRE-062KO-080431.
                Please be informed that I have paid in full and the delivery agent (Orient Beverages) has not yet delivered two 5lit containers of drinking water.
                I suspect, the delivery agent is not going to deliver it anytime soon and has been playing all kinds of dirty tricks and mischief – the latest being the sms that ‘empty jar not available’. As you know the question of empty 5lit jar does not arise.
                Under the circumstances, I request you to:
                1. Supply the essential product within 6pm today;
                2. Inform me about the steps you take against the delivery agent;
                3. Pay commensurate compensation in terms of money for the hardship and harassment you have caused to me.
                I will think of future steps on hearing from you.
                Sincerely,
                S. Das
                Sep 03, 2021

Although Bisleri took prompt action to solve this and I thanked the Company, I am sorry to say that here is a new case. being stated below:

Yours sincerely,
                Samita Das

My order no. BSLRE-003HY-154603 which was due for delivery today on 30th Aug 2021 has not reached me. On contacting your delivery agent Mr. Vijay (M- [protected]) @ 5:45 pm today I was told that my name does not appear on his list. This is utter nonsense because yesterday I received a call from your backend asking about the no. of empty jars and confirming my order for Monday 30th Aug 2021. Then, how come today your agent could not find my name on his delivery list.This same problem occurred on July 26th 2021 also (refer to the trailing mail), thereafter your team called and assured me that this won't be repeated. However, the same issue has cropped up again now. Please investigate the matter urgently and ARRANGE TO DELIVER MY ORDER TOMORROW WITHOUT FAIL OR FURTHER REMINDER.
                  Aug 30, 2021

I am customer in bisleri from July
                    I don't have enough water to drink
                    From yesterday on wards 25...
                    Hi Bisleri,

My order shipped in morning but did not received yet.
                    Called on your agent no [protected]...
                    I have been ordering 20 litre bottles( 2 ) in no online for my mother in dwarks, delhi, india . In last consignment, the 20...

I bought 2 bisleri mineral water bottles of 20 Litres each from Sri Laxmi Narasimha traders in Ramanthapur, Hyderabad. One of the bottle has chlroinated tap water smell. I complained it to the Bisleri and they said they will send some quality team for inspection. They did not come yet.
                    Aug 21, 2021

I ordered online for my mother Santosh Nayar A 2/ 6 Sri Agrasen Apartments Sector 7 Plot no 10 New Delhi 110075 India
                      The...