Blazeflash Couriers
Blazeflash Couriers Limited

Blazeflash Couriers Customer Care

Blazeflash Couriers Limited

Youtube
Blazeflash House 2E/8, Jhandewalan Extn.
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Awesome

Blazeflash Couriers related photos (23)

Blazeflash Couriers Complaints & Reviews

satish kumar bara
Consignment no.[protected] which was shipped from Delhi (Rohini) on 09/03/13. It has sent to me at the address Satish Kumar Bara Railway Quarter No- 518 E unit -1 Near Railway Main Hospital South Side Kharagpur Dist- Paschim Midnapur (W.B) Pin 721301 with phone No- [protected] By Mr. Deepak Garg contact No is [protected] from Rohini New Delhi but till today I hasn’t got that parcel. I called the customer care of Kolkata No and they said that they not received this consignment till date they said that you have to call there at Delhi branch, I called to Delhi Office No[protected] and they reply that you are asking about 2 kg parcel I said that yes they replied that they will inform me about the parcel later but till date they not informed me, this is ridicules. Then kindly help me that what I have to do.
Your’s
Satish Kumar Bara
[protected]@gmail.com
This would be worst courier service any one would come across.There is no transparency at all and the Indian Postal Service is much more advanced and better than BLAZEFLASH COURIERS.
I had receive some documents from Delhi to Bangalore, the courier being sent 17th June 2009 has not yet reached its destination( 22th June 2009). On calling the branch office(Whitefield), I get an answer that they have not yet received the consignment from head office while at the head office, I am told that it has already been sent to the branch office(19th June 2009). No one knows where the consignment is?, who had to deliver the same?
hi sir

I am Shekhar Aditya living in Kestopur Saltlake .My friend sent me courier on 12th but still I am not getting. I dont know why this is happening with the customer.I am Having bad experience with ur service please do the needfull

Deliver Address

Kolkat 700102

+91-[protected]
+91-[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
A courier was sent from Takshila School, Begusarai to Takshila School, Gaya containing inportant documents. It was dispatched on 22nd May. But till 15th June it was not received in Gaya. Moreover the internet tracker of BlazeFlash was down for the last 3 days - flashing the message 'Under Maintenance' and failed to track my consignment. Finally I managed to get their mobile no.([protected]) and phoned the Gaya BlazeFlash Office. It was then that I came to know that my consignment was kept in their office since 28th May. They gave me lame excuses for the non-delivery.
I wonder how a courier company could be so irresponsible and careless. Moreover the person in the office was too casual about the matter and failed to understand the damage that I had to suffer due to non-delivery of the documents. The government must take some action against such courier companies who give false promises and become a barrier in the work of a company.

Vijay Akshit Paul
Academic Coordinator
Takshila School
Gaya, Bihar

I had couriered a packet to New Delhi on date 04/08/2011 vide document no.[protected] through Blazeflash Couriers Limited, Allahabad branch (Branch Code 87, 40/34.Elgin Road.Opp,A,H, Wheeler.Civil Lines.Allahabad). The parcel was sent to the address Mr. Amar Sinha, HIG – 29 C, Arjun Apartments, Vikaspuri, New Delhi – 18. I am sorry to say that the packet has not reached its destination till date.Every time I tried to enquire about my packet, each of the staff that I contacted was unacceptably rude and not prepared to respond to my calls. I even sent emails to the email id [protected]@blazeflash.com given on their web site but none of them had the courtesy to respond to it.

So, I request you to please see that my packet gets delivered in the next 24 Hours and if it does not happen then I should be provided with compensation and also courier should be delivered.

With kind regards,

Manoj Pandey
(manoj.[protected]@obeetee.com)

Blazeflash Curiars Limited — deley in dilivary

Consignment no.[protected] which was shipped from Delhi (Rohini) on 09/03/13. It has sent to me at the address Satish Kumar Bara Railway Quarter No- 518 E unit -1 Near Railway Main Hospital South Side Kharagpur Dist- Paschim Midnapur (W.B) Pin 721301 with phone No- [protected] By Mr. Deepak Garg contact No is [protected] from Rohini New Delhi but till today I hasn’t got that parcel. I called the customer care at Kolkata C.C No and they said that they not received this consignment till date they said that you have to call there at Delhi branch, I called to Delhi Office No[protected] and they reply that you are asking about 2 kg parcel I said that yes they replied that they will inform me about the parcel later but till date they not informed me, this is ridicules. Then kindly help me that what I have to do.
Your’s
Satish Kumar Bara
[protected]@gmail.com
One envelope carrying Rakhi was sent on 12th August to Bangalore. AWB no. is[protected]. It was assured that the packet would be delivered next day. We enquirer from Mr Ranjan of Luxmi Nagar office ([protected]) and were assured of delivery quickly. However no action was taken. We approached Mr Yogesh of Bangalore office on his mobile [protected]. He informed that blaze flash is facing problem in delivery in Koramangla area but the packet would be delivered on 16th positively. Again on failure to do so a complaint was lodged being complaint number 98420 and Mr Ranjan assured that update would be made available in next 24 hours. Inspire of regular follow up from Delhi and Bangalore and repeated assurances from both Delhi and Bangalore office the packet was not delivered and my brother left for US without Rakhi. I am told that it was delivered today.
Similarly another packet carrying Rakhi was sent to Dehradun on 16th. AWB No is[protected]. Tomorrow is Rakhi and it has not reached till date. Most of the number are not working.
Is this what Blazeflash is all about? Don't we care for the sentiments attached to the festival?
What is the fun of registering complain if you are not even bothered to take any initiative.

Wouldn't it be appropriate that we go to consumer court and settle the things there due to such attitude of Blazeflash.

S.K.Goyal

NVGOPAL
    9.03.2013.

I had sent a very urgent courier on 5th March, 2013 to be delivered to Mandaveli, Chennai with Rs. 40/- as charges to one Mr. ANIL from Blazeflash, Mohammadpur branch of New Delhi. 8th March, 2013 was last date to receive the application form with DD. It has not yet been (today is 9th March, 2013) delivered to the said address due to which my DD will go waste. I tried to lodge complaints in the website which never opens. This is not the first time I book in Blazeflash. Every time when I tried, it gets delivered after 4 or 5 days. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHEN THEY CHARGE Rs.40/- (minimum) to a single papered document which takes over and above 5 days from a METRO TO A METRO; then WHAT IS THE USE OF COURIER SERVICES. Our Postal department of Govt. is the best, when u send the same with Rs. 5/- stamp. It gets delivered to the addressee on the 3rd day promptly. OR without stamp, immediately the next day. I lost a best opportunity which will never come due to reckless staff of Blazeflash of CHENNAI BRANCH with a manifest No. MMD_DEL/MAA_TN/050313/1/BAM/D/319. NOW I AM THE SUFFERER AND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELAY. No acountability and realiability. Consumer Forum please take this issue and try to get me back the DD and courier charges.

THIS IS TO WARN the PUBLIC THAT PLEASE DON'T RELY UPON THE BLAZE FLASH COURIER FOR URGENT DOCUMENTS.YOU WILL NEVER GET A RESPONSE OR TRACK UR COURIER WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT. It is to irritate the customers. BEWARE OF BLAZE FLASH .

NEERAJA FROM MOTI BAGH, NEW DELHI.
    Tele: [protected].

ricky64
      This is Parmjit Singh from Jalandhar. I sent some document to Derabassi ( Mohali ) on 13 Feb by Blazeflash Couriers Limited. But till now its not delivered. Following is the detail of the courier.

Consignment Number :[protected]
      Booking Date : 13/02/2013

No one is answering my calls and emails.

Please check it all detail about this shipment. I have very important documents in this courier. Thanks

Doucements — Courier Missing

i got a message from icici bank tcredit card division that one couriers is sent to u vide bill no [protected] from noida on 9th april bit till to date 13 April 09. i did not recived the same . plc check
      thanks

Document — missing

On 2nd may 2009 i had send a document through yor courier company to Daramnagar, Tripura. But still now that is not delivery to the Party. Tracking no.[protected]. It's my request, please find where is the mistake.

Document — document missing

docket no.[protected]

tobe delivered at shivani haryana not delivered yet
      it was sent to shivani th. courier on 12/02/2010

please inform immideately at my mob. no. [protected]
      i am going to your office many time at metro plaza meerut office
      but no satisfied answer i am getting

Courier — Documents missing

Respected sir ,
      Ref : BLR32858623

I have sent few documents through professional courier by 30/11/2010 with the above mentioned reference number from banglore mangamapalya to chennai velachery address.but receivers says they have received only 1 doc not the remaining 2 doc.
      what happened to those documents?? when I called in the customer care they are not responding. please help me !

N.Mohanraj

Document — missing of courier

Dear sir

I want to inform you that I had done courier from Lucknow from the local agent of TRACKON COURIER Doc. no.[protected] for Encardio-rite electronics pvt. ltd. lucknow. This courier had not reached. but your agent ajay is telling that courier has been recieved on 04/12/2010. If courier has been recieved at Encardio-rite electronics pvt. ltd. lucknow then send me the scan copy of recieved reciept urgent.
      Abhishek Kushwaha
      +[protected]
      [protected]@rediffmail.com

sharmapawankumar
        i SENT SOME IMPORTANT DOCUMEMT TO SH. MANMOHAN VIG , ADVOCATE, OPP.COURT POST OFFICE,MEERUT COURT,MERRUT COURT WITH HIS MOBILE NO.[protected] MENTIONED ON ENVELOPE ON 2/2/2013,THROUGH BLAZEFLASH COURIERS LIMITED BOOKED BY LUCKY COMMUNICATIONS,MHL(IXC )PHONE NO.[protected] # 108-3B1,MOHALI.
        SH MANMOHAN VIG, ADVOCATE ON ENQUIRES AND TODAY I.E.DATED[protected] HAS CONFIRMED ON HIS MOBILE NUMBER ,NON RECEIPT OF THE ENVELOPE ADDRESSED TO HIM SENT THROUGH ABOVE COUIRIER ON 2-2-2013. THE COURIER OWNER IS ALSO NOT RESPONDING TO MY TELEPHONE CALLS.

BLAZEFLASH COURIERS LIMITED — Damage of Parcel sent through courier

Sir, I have sent a parcel through Blazeflash courier on 20/08/2010. It did not reach the location mentioned, ie, Durgapur. On calling at Kolkata office, they are saying that the parcel is damaged and the things in the parcel are not present. Companies head office phone numbers are not being answered. I don't know whom to complain at their office and how can i get back the goods I have sent.

sonika_bansal
          I had send a courier by Blazeflash couries from Delhi vide docket No.[protected] dated 29/12/2012. The same has not reached the destination and nor has the same come back to us. The people at blazeflash are not able to give us the whereabout of our parcel.This is so embarassing when you tell a person that the same will be delivered in a day or 2 at most and you don't even know where the packet is lying.

Vineet Kundalia
            I want to lodge a Complaint against Courier service providers Blazeflash , this complaint is specifically for every operation that they are doing. Right from Delays in Delivery , to incorrect and non operational numbers on their website and rude behavior towards Customers. I want to know what actions can be taken against them. I have a courier number[protected] , dispatched on 10th of Jan from Delhi for Bangalore. First of all there is nothing updated on the Company website regarding that. I have been continuously monitoring company website , no updates on the status of consignment.

Secondly all the numbers provided on their website are Incorrect or not working. I tried reaching out to their Corporate and Registered office regarding this but no body picks up the phone there. Finally after trying for about 50 times finally they pick up , when i asked them about status of my courier, they said i have to get on touch with Customer care , when i told them this is the number published as Customer care number on the Website and why they have not updated the correct number on Website they Disconnected the Call. This is Ridiculous.

Now coming on to third point , when i tried searching for point of contact in Bangalore for Blazeflash courier , they have updated 3 numbers on their website, 2 landline numbers says and i quote "Number is not Valid" and one mobile number is in Switched off status since eternity. They have mentioned name for some mr Ravi for all bangalore queries and he is missing from this planet.

I would like to know what actions can be taken against such companies . that are fooling the customers and providing incorrect information on the Website.

Let me know.

Vineet
            Bangalore

vipul.khattar
              My tracking no. for the courier was[protected]. Upon receipt of the courier on 19th oct, it was found that there were items worth Rs. 1000 missing from the box. The total value of the consigment was approximately Rs. 2000 and two items(2 boxes of sugar paste) in it worth Rs. 1000 were in the box whereas the third item (marking pens) was missing upon delivery.

I tried to contact Blazeflash Couriers but they were not ready to pay any heed. First of all half the grievance redressal email ids they have provided do not work and secondly neither do their contact no.s. They are highly unprofessional. I send them countless emails so that they could compensate me for my loss but they did nothing about it. Even their consignment tracking in their website does not work. They really need to be more customer friendly. They are easily one of the worst courier services company.

Vipul Khattar

BLAZEFLASH COURIERS LIMITED — Missing items on Delivery of courier.

With due respect I would like to bring it to your notice that the parcel that i send on 26/11/2008 from Naya Bass centre Noida(U.P) AWB no:[protected]. The parcel was delivered today i.e 02/12/2008. But you will be horrified to know that the parcel was not carrying all the items that i sent. Two pairs of earings (blue and red color) are missing from the same. This is really pathetic situtation and is a matter of trust that we have on your services. I want that a proper action should be taken on this. Who the culprit is ? How did this happen on the first hand. I want justic and my items back or delivered to the concerned person. Following are my and Send to details.
              Thanks & Regard
              Abhijit Saha

Blaze Flash — missing of parcel

my complaint against blaze flash courier my father has sent me a parcel from ghaziabad to pune docket no[protected] .this parcel did not recevied till date .no body is responding properly. plz suggest what to do.

mamta

BLAZEFLASH COURIERS LIMITED — Items missing in Parcel

Parcel sent through Blazeflash Couriers Limited, Address- Shri Shakti Compound, Bajson Industrial Estate, Chakala Road, Andheri (E) Mumbai 400099. Pick up and delivery, by World Wide Express, Worli, Mumbai.

Airway bill no[protected]

We have also been overcharged, Complaints made to Mumbai offices have been ignored

Hope we will hear from you. We have also added our complaint in "Comments"

Mr J Sachanandani

gspal
                November 1, 2012

Dear Managing Director, Blazeflash Courier

There has been no reply to my e-mail of October 29, 2012 regarding status of my consignment #[protected] dated October 23, 2012 dispatched from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh to South Delhi Municipal Corporation, Ashok Nagar, New Delhi – 110018 where it had been lying since October 25, 2012 as per www.blazeflash.net/tract.aspx after being transferred to it from your office at Mansarovar Gardens, New Delhi.

Yesterday, I called all your customer care numbers:[protected], 64991717, [protected], [protected] & [protected]. None of them work. 64991515 seems only for sending SMSs or voice mail. Neither your Delhi Corporate office contact numbers nor your Mumbai Regd. Office numbers work either.

In the end I had to call the South Delhi Municipal Corporation’s office and ascertain delivery of consignment which they confirmed as having been received yesterday, October 31, 2012 at around 3:00 p.m.

It took your s.o.b. courier service 8 days to deliver a consignment that had to travel just 500 kms. Taking off 3 days being weekends and a holiday where the consignee’s office may have been closed, it still means it took your courier 5 days to make the delivery! The online status at your website has not changed as of this date and time of writing this cursing e-mail to you.

Don't you think it is time to give your courier service a more appropriate name like Jhandu Courier or better still Chodu Courier being worse than Registered Post/Speed Post of India Postal Services?
                Please read first paragraph as follows:

There has been no reply to my e-mail of October 29, 2012 regarding status of my consignment #[protected] dated October 23, 2012 dispatched from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh to South Delhi Municipal Corporation, Ashok Nagar, New Delhi – 110018. It had been lying at your office at Hari Nagar, New Delhi since October 25, 2012 as per www.blazeflash.net/tract.aspx after being transferred to it from your office at Mansarovar Gardens, New Delhi.

Suman Roy
                  I have never seen such an unethical company in my life like blazeflash courier. a consignment was sent through blazeflash (unethical company) to bangalore, the details are as follows ;

Airway Bill No: *[protected]*

Booked through
                  Aero Courier & Advt. Agency
                  Janak Puri
                  Ph: 28520666

I have received a call from the consignee yesterday i.e on 26/09/2012 saying that they have not received any documents so far. So, in turn i called up the number mentioned t=in the receipt i got (So gross a company that they don't even publish their customer care number on the receipt) The call on[protected] never answered by any one,, i tried thrice on this number rings goes on and no body bother to asnwer, then called on the other number[protected] which was answered after 3 rings went in vain and when answered the person at the other end does not know any thing and provided two numbers which are[protected] and[protected], again after trying almost 10 times i got connected to a so called office assistant, not even a customer care executive cause the person was kept lasughing on hearing that i have sent a consignment through your company which has not yet received,,, then i had provided all the details and in turn the person at the other end kept laughing and provided a Compaint no which is 409 and promised that she will call me with an hour to update me about the status on the consignmnet. No calls which i had presummed after talking to an office assistant.

Now Today when i try to enquire[protected] goes switched off, and[protected] goes on busy for ever as i assume there is one office assistant answering the calls. I tried almost 25 times to get connected to someone but all in vain. then i again tried the Delhi office numbers which are[protected],[protected]. but no one bothered to pick up the call. therefore, after undergoing such a harrasment i had no other option left to waste my valuable time writing this to you to show you the mirror what you company is all about.

I have lost complete faith on your company, the documents which had been sent through your company are very important documents which are supposed to reach the consignee with-in 2 days, since those documents attract penalty if not submitted on time. The last date due is today, which i am presuming will be gone as a waste.

I am going to open an e-commerce business and was thinking blaze flash as a courier partner, i would have made a grave mistake if i would have finalized you as my courier partner. at least some relief comes in this way that i don't need to even think of your company when i think of logistics.

Trust once broken can never be won again !!!!

All i need is the status of the consignment i had sent through your organization, if not delivered kindly refund my money and the document at the earliest, i would rather give penalty and try some other courier company.

Your company can never reach acme in logistics and courier service.

Compliant No: 409

from Suman Roy
                  we have not received the courier at our office.

Companiesinn.com LLP
                  # 48, 2nd Block |100Ft Road |
                  Opp. Kendriya Sadan | Koramangala | Bangalore—560 034
                  I am Binoy Chacko, Director of CompaniesInn.
                  I have created this profile with my contact details and official email id ([protected]@companiesinn.com) to be contacted for any references. Anyone can create an anonymous profile in social forums like this and make a comment without any kind of authentication. Having seen these remarks made by anonymous profiles about CompaniesInn, we are forced to write in this forum. Promoted by Company Secretaries, CompaniesInn was started its operations in June 2008.
                  With over 10 years of the experience we had in setting up the business in India, we have opened our service accessible to the whole world via http://www.companiesinn.com. We have received overwhelming response from the entrepreneurial aspirants and from the date of inception to date, we have served more than 6500 customers successfully setting up their business including companies like Flipkart.com, Babyoye.com and Zipdial etc..
                  There are few customers who won’t bother to adhere our instructions for a solution and simply go to public saying CompaniesInn has made the whole thing wrong. In those cases, we become helpless and ultimately the customer becomes unhappy for reasons beyond our controls. We do not claim we are 100% perfect. We strive to deliver the best at possible minimum time.
                  The authors of these comments have not revealed their identities and contact details and the case they have dealt with CompaniesInn. We are available to answer the customer queries with possible solutions. We request the readers of these reviews to contact any o[censored]s for any clarification.
                  Binoy Chacko
                  CompaniesInn.com
                  #48, 100Ft Road | Opp to Kendriya Sadan |Koramangala | Bangalore – 560034
                  Phone : +[protected] | Mobile: +[protected]
                  Mail : [protected]@companiesinn.com

rubiprakashmallick
                    My brother book a couriers in 3rd aug .it reach at Bangalore 7 aug . till i cant receive the couriers .when i call the customer care they told me to day it deliver in your address .nothing will happen .i m mentally depress . pz help me

Blazeflash Couriers Ltd. Tracking Report version 1.2011.03.18
                    To track your consignment, please enter C/note Number.

for Multitrack Click Here

Consignment No. Booking Date Destination Type Manifest No.
                    [protected] 03/08/2012 D BLR_KAR/030812/1/BSM/D/161
                    Consignment Status Out for Delivery on 07/08/2012 PCS 1
                    Receiver's Name COD Amt
                    Remarks ToPay

Consignment Movements
                    Date Status Forwarded To Remarks
                    03/08/2012
                    Forwarded by BHUBANESHWAR BANGLORE PH[protected]-[protected] (BLR_KAR/030812/1/BSM/D/161)
                    07/08/2012
                    Out for Delivery by SR NAGAR[protected],65314499 & 65317722 ()

bajajmanish06
                      i have send one courier to Mumbai docket no.[protected],
                      to Mr Rahul Sanap ,A 1, gurukirpa terrace co op housing society,opp chembur police station, r c marg,chembur , mumbai 400071.

The total packet was tempered and in this the whole medicine box was totally broken and damaged.
                      I have send the courier from Aark Pharmaceuticals , S 14 Green Park , New Delhi

MonikaGundal
                        Respected Sir/Madam,

I want to raise complaint against BLAZE FLASH Courier Company

I did courier from Panipat to Bangalore on 27th July, 2012. This contains Rakhi for the occasion of Raksha Bandhan (on 2nd August).
                        Courier was supposed to reach on 31st July. But it did not reach even today on 3rd August. (5 Days has gone)
                        Now Raksha Bandhan has been passed...
                        Because of this courier company my rakhi could not reach to my brother. I am only sister of my brother and this is first time in my life that my brother could not tie Rakhi's.

From Tuesday I am trying to follow up . No-one picked the phone when I called them on contact number mentioned in receipt. Number mentioned in site are wrong .

I must say some punishment should be given to this company so that next time they will not do such mistakes. They are playing with customer's emotions.

Monika

agarwaldpk
                          On 23th July 2012 I send a courier vide no.[protected] from Gurgaon to Mumbai (Malad, East). While booking at Gurgaon Blazeflash Agency office in sector -04 near Om Sweets the person at the counter assured me that the courier will get delivered within 2 days but after 10 days also it was not delivered. Moreover when I tracked it in Mumbai office the courier guys were saying that it got stolen and so they can't deliver.
                          The person whom I was speaking to in Blazeflash Kandivali Office was Mr. Prabhakar (0 [protected]).
                          Moreover on 31st July 2012 when I went to agency office in the evening there were many people standing with their receipts enquiring about their missing couriers.

The tracking no. of my courier was[protected]
                          I believe it is very common for Blazeflash Courier to steal people packets which they send through couriers.

Kindly help me someone how we can take proper action the company.

I can be reached at [protected]@gmail.com

Isam Arshad
                            [protected] is the BLAZE FLASH AIRWAY BILL GIVEN TO ME.

I live in Bijnor and I had an important package o[censored]rgent medical reports of my relative with me which I had courier to him in Malaysia . As I live in Bijnor I went to Blaze Flash courier to ask if they take international deliveries and they said yes . The person in charge at BLAZEFLASH Courier LTD BIJNOR (UTTAR PRADESH) is MR . Sushil who said that my package would be delivered in 3 working days to Malaysia and took 1150 INR for the service on 20th July 2012, he said BLAZE-FLASH COURIER in Delhi will hand over my package to DHL COURIERS as they have a corporate linkup with DHL for international deliveries . After two days he gave me a Tracking No [protected] of DHL which when I checked on the DHL website appeared to be wrong , I contacted DHL customer service and then their Country Manger Mr Binoy Jacob who at instant said that they never received any package and they do not have any link up with BLAZE FLASH . I was shocked to hear that from him he also said the the tracking number given to me is not DHL's and it is fake and misleading . I contacted the Bijnor branch in charge whom I gave the courier and he said that my parcel is still in Delhi office and they have not delivered and asked for more 1300INR which I agreed as the parcel delivery to Malaysia was my priority , he then gave me another tracking no [protected] and claimed it to be of DHL again I did the same routine and that tracking number was again wrong . They are not returning my courier parcel to me and also are not giving any updates on why they are doing this giving false information and updates . Its been more than 3 days and its very inconvenient , The in charge in Bijnor branch of Blaze Flash is not picking up my calls and is not at the branch office . I would now make and official complain and would also go to consumer court.
                            I REALY WANT PEOPLE TO READ THIS AND BE ALERT OF FRAUDS LIKE THIS.

Blazeflash Courier — Consignment not delivered [Resolved]

JITENDRAGARG1809

I sended a local courier through Blazeflash courier on dated 22/05/2012 via Consignment POD No.[protected].
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (361)

Kamal Joshi
                              I booked a courier to be delivered at cannaught place Delhi, with blazeflash courier, Srinagar branch, on 16th of may 12. I was told the courier will be delivered by 18th may. The parcel contained 3items a greeting card, a bracelet and a pendant, a total cost of about Rs700. At the time of booking, they didn't ask for the details of the contents and gave me receipt of Rs40 for delivery charges. They delivered the courier on 19th may but my parcel envelope was torn and the bracelet and pendant were missing. The only content greeting card was Stapled with envelope and a cello tape was stuck covering it. The person, to whom the parcel was named, refused to receive a torn parcel. Rhe talked to the branch manager about it and the manager told that it was solely the fault of booking agency n I can claim. But I think that it is simply the violation of my privacy and trust. I want the price of my parcel back and also want to teach them a lesson. Please help.
                              My consignment is not deliver yet my Docket no is[protected]. I, ve sent it from N.C.U.I 3 siri Aujust Karanti Marg Hauz Kash New Delhi 110016 to Smt Komal Chaurasiya 13/4 Sidheshwar Chandar Lane Kolkata Mobile [protected].on 16.06.09.PlZ Call mee May Phon [protected]
                              please tell me abt consumer courts near Srinagar

Blazeflash Courier — Non-Delivery of Parcel

Anand Kumar Garg
                                On 4th April 2012 I booked a parcel containing a set of 5 books for LAAL KUAAN Gaziabad. Complete details alongwith Mobile...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (20)

Promit Konar
                                BlazeFlash persons in haridwar are not able to locate the package agaist Way bill number[protected].

1)On[protected]:30 PM: I called on numbers [protected]/[protected]. No response after calling at least 5 times.
                                2)On[protected]:30 PM I called [protected]. They said that your address comes in sector 5A BHEL Haridwar and gave me the cell number of Mr.Manoj ([protected]) who is delivery boy of this area. I called Mr.Manoj and he said that he does not have this packgae with him and told me that it is with Mr Baldev([protected]) who is delivery man of Shivalik Nagar.
                                3) on[protected]:00 AM : I called Mr Baldev and he said that this package Is not with him and asked to call me the number[protected] for exact location of package.
                                4)On[protected]:45 PM: I called [protected] (Blazeflash Delhi). There they gave me the number of Mr Chauhan ([protected]) in haridwar.
                                5)On[protected]:00 PM: I called on Mr Chauhan's Number and asked him about my package and told and explained him the whole case. He assured me that it will be delivered shortly and gave me number of Mr.Sunil ([protected]) Haridwar and said he will call you when he will find it.
                                6)I waited till 12:30 PM on[protected] but no call came. I finally call Mr Sunil and asked about me package. He said it is still untraceable. I asked him to declare that the package is lost in transit. But he refused to do so and told that it is not lost but actually it is untraceable.

vjy.barnwal
                                  Dear sir

I have sent some document through Blazeflash Courier. which Receipt No.[protected]

Dispatch Address : Rajendra Ruiya
                                  10/24, 1st street,
                                  South Thirumalainagar
                                  Villivakkam, Chennai

From : Prakash Ruiya
                                  Liberty Cloth Store
                                  Main Road, Jhajha

which have not reached on dispatched address till up now.

In this regard i have contact on these no.[protected],[protected]
                                  But they didn't give any satisfied reply

I also try to contact this no.[protected], 02, 03, 04 but all no. are engaged

Pls do something and help me as per said above

Thanks & Regards
                                  Vijay Kumar

Blazeflash Courier — Non Traceable of Document

My wife Mrs.Bindu Grover sent one document to Amritsar on 21.07.09 through Blazeflash Courrier from Peetampura Office Delhi under docket No.[protected]. But till today Mrs. Sudesh Sharma, 21-Kangra Colony, Amritsar. have not received that document. Now the company is also not responding any reply.
                                  I dont know what to do. Please help in tracing my prestigious documents.

Ajay Grover
                                  Dear Concern,

The consignment booked on 30the Jan Dock no .[protected] to Bangalore pin code 560 043.Still not received thee courier.No proper on time support.Pls provde valuied contact no to know the status.tks

Puneet Jain
                                    THE WORST & HOPLESS COURIER FOR YEAR 2011 GOES TO BLAZEFLASH COURIERS LTD.
                                    AS I HV RECD COURIERS AS PER BELOW:

FROM TO DOCET NO DT OF BOOKING DT OF RECIEPT
                                    JALANDHAR TO LUDHIANA [protected] 26/10/11 03/11/11

NEW DELHI TO LUDHIANA [protected] 29/10/11 03/11/11

LUDHIANA TO JALANDHAR [protected] 01/11/11 NO STATUS FROM ANY END

EARLIER ALSO THE COURIERS OF THIS COMPANY NORMALLY TAKES 7DAYS TO REACH ANY DESTINATION & AS FAR AS THE FEEDBACK IS CONCERNED THE PERFECT WORD IS RAM BHAROSAY.

SO I REQUEST ALL NOT TO GO WITH THIS COURIER ANYMORE.

RGDS