Blazeflash Couriers
Blazeflash Couriers Limited

Blazeflash Couriers Customer Care

Blazeflash Couriers Limited

Youtube
Blazeflash House 2E/8, Jhandewalan Extn.
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Awesome

Blazeflash Couriers related photos (23)

Blazeflash Couriers Complaints & Reviews

ahsan1162
Respected Sir,

This is regarding complaint non delivery of courier. Other details are mentioned below:

Consignment no[protected]
Courier date - 27/7/2011
Source location -Hazratganj, Lucknow, India
Destination location - 174/ 37 peer jalil north golaganj Lucknow, India
Online Status - Not Delivered as on 20/08/2011

But till date I have not received it. How much time it will take more, I don't know.

Need your urgent attention on this, as the courier includes important documents.
This is very critical situation for me.

Please help

---

Mohd Ahsan Sayeed Contact No. [protected]
I had sent a courier from Delhi to Berhampore, Murshidabad, West Bengal on 7/1/2009. My Consignment id is[protected]. But till today as on 14/1/2009, it has not been delivered. On tracking it through their site, I found that the courier has moved from Kolkata for Murshidabad on 9/1/2009 at 14.37 hrs. The distance between Kolkata to Berhampore, Murshidabad is 5 hrs. But it has not reached till date. I had sent important documents in the courier containing my Voter I-card, marksheet of Class X, Class XII, B Com, CA Inter and CA Foundation and admit card of Class X exam. If they are lost then I will be ruined. Please help me.
i had sent a courier from delhi to Ruderprayag on 16Feb but courier is not recieved after 10 Days what happen. plz help me and courier deliver asap
I have sent one courier vide Docket no[protected] from Delhi to Pune on 12/08/2010,But till now i have not received the courier.tried calling the customer care numbers,it shows always engaged.Can i get the status of the Courier

Prakhar

we are sending this packet & document on dated 14.09.2010 to The Dy. Agricultural Marketing Adviser, Directorate Of Marketing & Inspection, W – 6, Industrial Area, Phase-II, Okhla, NEW DELHI-110020 from Milkfood Limited, Aghwanpur Kanth Road, Moradabad (UP) But this packet & document is not deleivered
our status check in online for Blazeflash Courier Ltd, But consigment no is not shown.

Please Give the status regarding the subject as ealiest as possiable.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin Srivastava
Mob - [protected]
I booked a courier on dated 08.10.2010
docket number is[protected]
but the same is not yet delivered
AS PER RECEIVED MESSAGE COURIER SENT TO MEERUT CANTT, MEERUT (U.P.) AGAINST REFRENCE NUMBER[protected] DATED[protected].TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED.

BRIJ MOHAN TRIVEDI
MOB No- [protected]
Respected Sir,

This is regarding complaint non delivery of courier.
Other details are mentioned below:

Consignment number[protected]
Courier date - 23/8/2011
Source location -Times of India, Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Destination location - ITC MARATHA HOTEL, Sahar Rd, Andheri East, Mumbai-400099, Maharashtra, India
Online Status - Out of Delivery as on 26/08/2011

But till date they have not received it. How much time it will take more, as it was so urgent.

This is very critical situation for me.

Please help

---

Harshal Dalkari, Contact No. [protected]

Blazeflash Couriers Ltd — non delivery of courier [Resolved]

Sangeeta k Sharma
    A courier containing a cheque was posted from Jammu on 26-04-11, which has not yet been delivered. The details are as under...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

priyanka kucheria
    27th june 2011

I sent a parcel on 22nd of this month from delhi which reached chennai on the 24 of june. But it has not reached the destination as yet.When contacted at the chennai office I spoke to Mr. Lakshman at [protected] who refused to attend my calls and give me the exact details. So i was hurt with this kind of irresponsible behaviour and i would take legal action incase i find the parcel delayed or hampered. My complaint number is 165 and bill number is[protected] addressed to
    Mr. B.L. Jain
    1, barnaby road,
    251, devdarshan apt
    chennai 10
    kilpauk
    # [protected]
    The parcel had clothes worth 50,000. I hope you will take some strong action, or else I will.the phone numbers are just for the sake of it, bno body is responsible enough to answer my queries. please take some action

despite repeated complaints, no action was taken and i regret sending my parcel through BlazeFlash
    priyanka

chintan goswamy

My Father in Law had sent one courier from Kishganj(Bihar) by " Blazeflash Couriers Ltd." on 06/06/2011. On the the address "To, Chandrima Goswamy, HSBC Bank, Maradia Plaza, C G Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat". The Courier company given the assurence that they will deliver the cosignment till 10/06/2011. But the cosignment neither received nor return bakc to sender. After my further enquiry they are not responding at all.

I have been calling/writing emails since June 10th continuously for 2-3 times every day but have not got any satisfactory response.

I have written to their entire top management and service desks at Ahmedabad & Patna at following email IDs :
      [protected]@blazeflash.com; '[protected]@blazeflash.com'; '[protected]@blazeflash.com'; '[protected]@blazeflash.com'; 'amit.[protected]@blazeflash.com'; '[protected]@blazeflash.com'; '[protected]@blazeflash.com'; '[protected]@blazeflash.com'; '[protected]@blazeflash.com'

None have replied with a satisfactory response and neither is able to inform the exact location of parcel.

I have also tried to get in touch with the following employees from your website: http://www.blazeflash.com/management.php but either you are not picking or the no is incorrect.

Mr. Ravi Shankar Patna Regional Manager - Bihar/ Jharkhand. [protected]
      Mr. Raza Hussain Patna Regional Manager - Bihar/ Jharkhand. [protected]
      Patna Mr.Sanjay Kumar Sinha Branch Manager - Patna [protected]

Hence it is requested to you that may plese do the necessary action against the courier company by your end.
      Detail of the courier company : "Blazeflash Couriers Ltd"
      Consignment No. :[protected].

Thanking You,

Chintan Goswamy
      Mob : [protected]
      E-mail |: chintan.[protected]@religaremacquarie.com

S.Negi
        On 3rd May. We sent 1 courier from Mohali to Shimla (Khalini) via receipt no.[protected] to Mr. I K Mista, Khalini Shimla through Blazeflash courier and was expected to reach on 5th May but till 26th May it was lying with Blazeflash courier in Khalini (Shimla) office we contacted to them and on 26th they confirmed that the destination is coming under no service area but the destination was just 15 minutes far from Blazeflash courier office.

Now I just want to say this courier should be deliver on time as the main receiver was waiting for this courier because their some urgent thing in that courier but on due to delay in delivery the person cannot get the documents on time and now the person has left this world. He expired before receiving this courier.
        Now any one of you tell me what our fault was and which type of service Blazeflash is giving. If the area was under no service area then they should intimate us before and after receiving the courier Blazeflash should inform to customer so that they can collect it themselves on time.

But on 24th, 25th & 26th when we contacted to them then they are telling to us to collect it from their office. And on 27th May we our self went to collect that courier. Then why we are paying the courier charges if customer will not receive their courier on time and why to send any courier through Blazeflash if they are trustable.

Because of this delay we people are suffering and now I want to take strict action towards them.

Please help me and let me know what can I do.

Rgards
        S.Negi
        On 3rd Feb'2012. We sent 1 courier from Noida to Pune via receipt no.[protected] to Mr. N K Mishra, Chinchwad Pune through Blazeflash courier and was expected to reach on 5th Feb but till 18th May it was lying with Blazeflash courier in Pimpri (Pune) office we contacted to them and on 17th they confirmed that the destination is coming under no service area but the destination was just 15 minutes far from Blazeflash courier office.

Please help me and let me know what can I do.

Rgards
        S.Mishra

snaveen
          Sir, Head office of AVIVA insurance company at Mumbai sent my insurance policy through Blazeflash courier Bill no[protected] but I did not recieve till date . I informed to Aviva insurance company that still I did not recieve the policy they replied make indemnity bond on Rs 100 and plus Rs250 for issuing duplicate policy.
          One thing I did not recieve policy so why should I submit that I lost policy. And is not this duty of the company to deliver the policy to me? What action I take against whom? Blazeflash or Aviva.
          Sandhita Agarwal
          [protected]@yahoo.com

Blazeflash Couriers Ltd — hole courier components misplaced [Resolved]

vinaykumar_mahajan
            This is to inform you that i have send a courier through BALZEFLASH COURIER LIMITED on date 25/03/2011 form...

bhatiarcf
            Dear Sir/Madam
            This is the complaint againt the agency or the franchisee Booth No.
            285, PH-7, Mohali, he comfirmed me for that the courier booked on 14th
            April 2011 will be dispatched today apart from the off today, will
            dispatch the document from Chandigarh , apart from assuring the
            dispatch i booked the document as it was very urgent to be deliverd to
            day i.e on 15th April 2011, further the couried has still not been
            dispatched till today due to wich i had a very urgent sample againt my
            material to be dispatched from Mohali to my party at Meerut.
            I want you to take the stricked action against the complaint
            my doc no :[protected] & 71 dated 14th April 2011
            I want to ask you that if the i am regular customer of Ondot , but due
            to urgent dispatch i booked document form Blaze flash having faith ,
            that it will be surely deliverd the next day, is this the service you
            are providing,
            The name of the Agency holder is Mr.Sanjeev and the booking cleark is
            Manoj the mobile number of the Mr.Sanjeev [protected],[protected],
            further i want the strick acion to be taken against this or i will
            have to move to the consumer court for this ,kind acknowledge me the
            same

Branch View Page
            Code Number : 148
            Name Of Chief in The Office : Mr. Manoj
            N Office : Booth No. 285, PH-7, Mohali.
            Landline Number of the Office : [protected][protected]
            E-mail : [protected]@blazeflash.com

here are the email ID of the Blaze flash courier
            [protected]@blazeflash.com
            [protected]@blazeflash.com

Roopika Chemicals & Fertilizers Pvt. Ltd.
            D-195, Phase VIII-B,
            (M) [protected]
            Tel :+[protected]
            fax : +[protected]

VISHAL WADHERA
              I have send a courier to Hyderabad on 15th Oct 2010 but it was not delivered till date. I have so many follow up with the courier co but nobody bothers.
              Courier docket no was[protected].
              I asked courier co about the delivery of packet they have given me the courier receipt but when I confirmed from consignee (KARVY COMPUTERS, HYDERABAD) they confirmed that they have not received any docs till date.
              I have also attached the scanned image of courier delivery which was received from courier co. As this is my very important consignment.
              Request you to please take the matter to courier senior management so that the packet would be traceable.

My email id is vishal.[protected]@gmail.com

COURIER NOT DELIVERED

Raj Kumar Gupta Raigarh
                My friend booked some medicine via blaze flash courier Lakhnow (U.P.) to Raigarh (C.G.) on Do.No.[protected] date 29/03/2011. Any of their representatives are unable to track this courier.
                More than 10 days have passed and there is no news of the my courier packet.
                No one from their booking branch and your branch in Raigarh is changed and I am not found your branch at Raigarh (C.G.) No one tell anything about it and I am feeling harassed.
                It is very urgent medicine. Please find out my courier packet and immediate contact me - [protected], [protected], [protected], and [protected].
                Address- Raj Kumar Gupta
                S/O Late Shri G.P.Gupta
                North Chakradhar Nagar Kaser Para,
                Raigarh (C.G.)
                Email- [protected]@rediffmail.com

vrij
                  One of my document has been booked on 22/03/2011 at Hathras (U.P.) from Blazeflash Couriers Ltd. The consignment number is[protected]. It destination of this packet is Balrampur (U.P.). We have lodged complaint to customer service executive of BF. Courier. But even till today 30.03.2011, neighther we ha received this packet nor any other action has been taken by the company. We tried to call senior executives of Blazeflash Courier but they have never picked our phone.

Therefore, I am requesting to your good self to may kindly take strict action against the Blazeflash Courier Ltd. company.
                  Thanking you,
                  Sincerely,
                  Shail Bala Singh
                  Packet was booked on 18.03.2011

skali85
                    My name is S. K. Ali, I’ve sent a courier to Meerut by blazeflash couriers on 17.03.2011, and still the receiver / consignee did not get the courier. That packet contains very urgent original papers of provident fund. I’ve spent more than 6 months to prepare and get those paper verified by local court, banker as well as class ‘A’ govt. officers.

I keep on calling blazeflash office and to the consignee to confirm the delivery of the courier.

I also sent emails to blazeflash, they asked for the consignee’s address and mobile no., which I’ve provided.

Till than there is no response.
                    Detail information of the courier is given below:

Name and address of consignee:

Mr. Chaner Pal Singh
                    C/o Employee Provident Fuind
                    Sector-5, Jagriti Vihar
                    Meerut (UP)
                    Ph: [protected]

Details of courier:
                    Consignment No. : [protected]
                    Date of courier : 17.03.2011

Please look after the matter and help me to resolve the issue.

Best Regards
                    S. K. Ali

BLAZEFLASH COURIERS LIMITED — MISSING OF COURIER

MISSING OF COURIOR

I had sent one courior on 20-08-08 bearing number:[protected] which contaning Important document to make ESI certificate for receive a claim.The consignment did not reach its destination till, which was MR. SURESH THAKUR, C/O- RAMAWATAR AGRAWALA, GALI NO.-9, POST- JAGATDAL, DIST-24 PARGANA(NORTH) WEST BENGAL-743125.Because of which I can't made my ESI certificate & lost my claim.I am shocked on your service
                    You are requested to find out reson even it does not return to me.

Thanking You,

The manager
                      Customer Care
                      Blaze Flash
                      Delhi

I was to recive a courier on 16th Feb, 2011 as per the delivery time of 2 days at my wife home address in Nagpur.But now its been 22 days and i have not received the courier yet.Above all i m trying to get information about the courier using the note number and it says it is busy.
                      All the 4 number of customer service are unavailable.
                      I need the courier urgently.

Kindly provide me with the status soon and let me knw the date whn i can receive the courier safely.

shashikant verma, [protected]

Blaze Flash Courier Ltd — Non-Delivery of Parcels

A Consignment bearing No.[protected] dated -
                      02 Feb -09 which contains very important document had not delivered. It is a very very important one. Please arrange to deliver the same with in a short time.

Blazeflash Couriers Ltd. — CONSIGNMENT DT 26/10/2009 NOT DELIVERED SO FAR

CONSIGNMENT NO[protected] DATED 26/10/2009 TO PANKAJ ARORA C/O MADANLAL SETHI, 1798/20, PAKKA BAGH, NEAR HARSHINATH MANDIR, ROPAR. (PUNJAB)

blazeflash/parcel — parcel related

Myself Amit Sharma .I am from Lucknow.I sent one parcel through blazeflash on 4 oct 2010.details are given below :-

Consignment Number[protected]

Sender name and Address - Amit Sharma
                      G-425 hind nagar kanpur road lucknow U.P
                      pin code 226012 india
                      contact number- [protected]

Parcel was received in damage condition . Please take some necessary action against this company (consignment no[protected]
                      .The product value of this parcel is 1300rs .So kindly reimburse my cost of product.Kindly do needful.Hoping for ur best corporation.I can forward images of damage parcel

Blazeflash Couriers Ltd. — Parcel not reached yet after 10 days

My consignment No. is[protected] with 2 Kg parcel booked at Bhopal on 4-10-10.

According to tracking, it is forwarded from Bhopal on 7-10-10.

Then, on 8-10-10, it is forwarded from Delhi hub on 8-10-10 for Kolkata.

Today is 14-10-10 but we came to know it is on the way by train and if it
                      reaches Kolkata after Puja, it is of no use.

I paid Rs. 240.00 for air booking only.

It is a very poor service from Courier services.

Address of destination :

Shri H. P. Guha
                      ABHISHIKTA II,
                      Kolkata-700078 (in EM Bye pass)

Myself A. Sinha, Bhopal,

Blazeflash Courier — Courrier not reached

I had sent a courrier via Blazeflash Courrier service on 17-Apr-2012 (Type: Documents) at address to
                      Mr. Vijay Parshurame,
                      Parth Sarthi Near jagjeevanram School,
                      gokul dham,
                      wardha-442001,
                      Mahrashtra
                      Mobile No: [protected]

The consignment no is[protected]. but at present, it has not delivered to destination. I had tried to contact them but in there web site maximum of contact numbers are switched off or not correct. Through one number after many try, i had contact them and inform my problem than they only enter my complain against this.
                      it is round about to one month but my courrier is not deliver. if they cann't deliver than return this on my addres which i was also mention in envelop of packet.
                      Please help me to resolve this ASAP. My current Blazeflash Complaint no. is 1108.
                      My Contact No is: [protected]

vaishalistar
                        I, STAR HEALTH AND ALLIED INSURANCE CO. LTD. HAS A BRANCH IN VAISHALI, GHAZIABAD. FOR COURIER AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES WE HAVE HIRED A LOCAL VENDOR (GLOBAL FLASH COURIER SERVICES) WHICH HAS BEEN APPOINTED BY BLAZEFLASH COURIER SERVICES. THE COMPANY HAS FAILED TO DELIVER THE COURIER ALL THE COURIER FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY-2011. ALL OUR DISPATCHES CONSISTS OF POLICY DOCUMENTS, INSURANCE DOCUMENTS, CHEQUES AND OTHER RELATED OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS. THE APPOINTED COURIER COMPANY HAS FAILED TO DELIVER THEM ON TIME WHICH HAS LEAD TO COSTOMER HARRASMENTS (DELAY AND CLAIM SETTELMENTS DUE TO NON RECEIPT OF DOC'S) LEADING TO THIRD PARTY LIABILITY RESULTING IN SHOW CASE NOTICES FROM CLINTS.
                        This is to inform you that the Courier Was Lost by your Candidate .There is no information of courier from.the date of delivery and up till the date.There are some important paper related from bankes in the lifafa. I would like to tell you that i have same expenses due to your candidate's negliancy .There is approxmatly .Rs 5000.00 .Therefore kindly i request you please give me above dameges as early as.
                        My courier detail's given below.
                        Delivery Date[protected] From Patna( Bihar) Consigor- Sh.Shiwpoojan Pandey.
                        Consignee-Sh.Navin Pandey.
                        Adders- 77, Bharat Appartment, Sect-13, Rohini Delhi-110085
                        Ph.[protected]
                        Docket No.[protected]

Nishtha Wadhwa
                          This is to inform you and update you with my grievance caused by your courier service.
                          I had booked my parcel to be sent from Delhi to Aurangabad,Maharashtra on 31st of December 2010 from its paschim puri branch. with no.[protected] and it was promised by the person so authorised that to the max it will be delivered by tuesday.
                          I understand that there might be some problem and it might get delayed by a day or two but not longer than that. I filed a complaint with the corporate office and spoke to Miss Aarti there.One should thank there stars if they are able to connect to the head office and corporate office because no one picks up the phone and its very frustrating. My complaint no. is G-796 .she told me that my parcel has already reached Aurangabad and gave me the number of Mr. Rakesh there.He has no manners to talk to a lady and this man told us all lies. Firstly, he took atleast 50 calls to attend our call and den gave wrong information that we may go and collect it from there office in Nutan colony,Aurangabad, Maharasthra. and when my friend went there to collect the same ,he refused saying that it is still in pune. and that we must call up pune people.

NOW WHERE ARE WE SUPPOSE TO GO, ITS NOT OUR DUTY TO CALL UP AT EVERY PLACE AND TRACK ,OUR DUTY WAS DONE WHEN WE PAID THE AMOUNT TO YOU FOR DELIVERY.
                          This is the case of mismanagement , disgusting behaviour of your staff and to my shock you have given contacts on internet and no one attends the call from the same.
                          It is my request that you look into the matter,failing which i shall be constrained to resort to legal action.

Nishtha Wadhwa

The parcel was adressed to
                          Mr. Nishant Khurana, Institute of Hotel Management, Dr, Rafiq Zakaria Campus, Rauza Bagh, Aurangabad,Maharashtra
                          Not receive the courier till from dt 09.05.12 POD No.[protected] " Rajeev Kumar" Cell No. [protected]

aavis_bd

----- Forwarded Message ----
                            From: bhagwan dass <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                            Sent: Fri, 10 December, 2010 18:33:59
                            Subject: Docket No.[protected]

My Original Certificate despatched thru your courier on dated 20.11.10 by docket no.[protected] by ISBM, Kalaka Ji to my residence Dabri.

This courier did not reach my residance and tracking shows nobody at my home to receive this and this is lying in your RTO Dabri.

After making calls at RTO dabri the phone continuosly busy, the person mr. vijay who took the courier from kalkaji is not responding.

My problum is that if this misplace i will be in very big trouble.

Sir you are requested please arrange to send this courier by tommorrow morning to ISBM Kalakaji or my residence so that i collect it.

with best regards
                            Bhagwan Dass
                            We have booked consignment on 23-01-13 docket no.[protected] addressed to shree renuka sugars along with our Invoice 12-13/066 dated 23-01-13 for Rs. 37, 242 along with way bill No.[protected] dated 07-01-13. The consignment is not reached st site.We are always misguided to contact Calcutta or midnapur where they inform that consignment is withheld at sales tax, let us know why this has happened we have given all relevant documents and were pasted on the package. We are daily following up and no proper answer received . When we asked about some senior person to complaint your office at Asif Ali Road informs that only one madam leena ([protected]) whom we could contact but without any out put.

Please let us know the status and make arrangement to deliver material at delivery address. We have paid you money and handed over all relevant documents,

If the delivery is not done with in 10 days we shall be forced to take legal action thru consumer court.

Kosmic Air & Gas Engineering Co.
                            PD-112D, Vishakha Enclave Pitampura delhi-110 088

akshayblue11

i am very upset with the blazeflash courier service. i just delivered a parcel which they firstly delivered it very late and now because of them i have lost a lot of money. now to get my money back i need their pod but they are not doing anything for that. i every day call them up but either they dont pick up or they are very disrespectful and ignorant and are not bothered to help. please help me sir i need that pod(proof of delivery) urgently or ill lose a lot of money.

details:
                              doc no:[protected]
                              doc no:[protected]
                              delivered to: symbiosis centre for distance learning,1065 gokhale cross road, model colony,411016
                              my name: neha batra
                              my address:BA-50B, Janakpuri, New delhi
                              date of delivery: 30th august

Blazeflash Courier — Cash stolen from parcel

One consignment was sent from Delhi to Karnal vide pod#[protected] having one saree and one envelope having Rs 500 cash ,it was meant for some sort of ritual present,but what was found on opening the packet was that Rs 500 which was there in the envelope was missing.please look into the case..

ankurmishra04
                                I hav sent a courier from Bhopal to Navi Mumbai on 19-November-2010. but tilll date it is not delivered
                                to the consignee. I am not receiving any satifactory response from the courier servive. from both ends.
                                None of the courier centre is giving any positive response and telling me the courier will be delievered today. and after complaining in bhopal centre no action took place till now.

please lodged a complain regarding the matter.

Courier No.[protected]

Ankur MISHRA

Mayankkumar007
                                  Dear Complaint Forum,

This is with regard to the couriers I shipped through blazeflash I used to ship a lot of couriers for official reasons these are parcels of samples to my customers initially the service of blazeflash was of topmost priority but later there were complaints of non-deliveries & on 4th Nov I shipped 9 couriers out of them somebody at blazeflash stolen all the couriers & replaced with rugged clothes & old shoes in the same box so I started recieving the complaints from customers attched are few pics sent by my customers also one person even opened in front of the courier guy & sent it back without accepting that courier is still with blazeflash. I mailed their head office to their heads like sachin aggarwal, sd aggarwal, neena (handling south india) a lot many times but they didn’t felt a pain of inquiring with the agency from where the couriers were shipped. The coruiers in total costed me approx. 3000 but they didn’t worked anything on it initially they accepted to provide a laim of 100 rs per courier so later they even stopped replying my mails & didn’t even called me up.
                                  Also due to all this problem I had some 6 couriers undelivered which were RTO (return to origin) & I never received them as such
                                  Kindly help me in this regard should I go to customer court my total loss is coming to around 5000 approx also he had taken the complete bill form me on 1st Nov only. My payment was swift but they then stolen the couriers

Mayank

Stealing of Shipments
                                  Stealing of Shipments

Blazeflash Couriers Ltd — Courier Not Delivered [Resolved]

Azeeem
                                    This is to inform you that we have dispatched 2 couries from Bijnore carrying some very important documents to Moradabad &...
                                    Complaint comments  Comments  (10)