BloomsVilla Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to BloomsVilla

Having problems with BloomsVilla?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BloomsVilla customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BloomsVilla

Karnataka

BloomsVilla Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

BloomsVilla reviews & complaints page 4

I had placed an order through the BloomsVilla website for delivery of flowers and chocolate (order number: BV2288309 dated June 30). The order was for delivery on July 1, and was accepted for a total cost of INR 3, 448. I got a confirmation message stating that the order was delivered on July 1. On following up with the intended recipient, I got to know that nothing was delivered to him. I raised a complaint with Bloomsvilla (complaint number:...

Seller was unable to fulfill the request and even after multiple follow up emails and calls no response from their end
Looking to my refund for unprocessed order for 11 July 2022
BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is the complain against Bloomsvilla from where i ordered a Cake and Flower on dated 07- July- 2022 post ordering my delivery time was showing same day which was between 6pm to 9pm. Then a delivery person has called and said he won't be able to deliver the order on same day. It will go to next day so i asked him to cancel the same if it couldn't deliver same day.
    Since then iam chasing for refund of my...
    I have ordered a cake from bloomsvilla which has to be delivered before 12am of 11th July 2022 but it got delayed and postponed without intimation. They had postponed and informed that it gets delivered around 3pm and again got postponed to 6pm. Now it's already around 8pm but I didn't received my order yet but they sent a mail that the order has been delivered. They didn't even provided delivery agent number or he didn't contacted me for...
    Order number is BV2289469 For a 500gm chocolate truffle cake and gifts for a total cost Rs 1448/-. i received only one cake, that also not chocolate truffle. As customers we also know difference between chocolate truffle and other cake. The gifts i ordered not received yet....
    Placed order from previous coupon, product not shipped still, it is a week.
    Cheaters, fraud... How come no action against them
    BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    The coupon for that also they are cheating. Can you people not get the money back from this fraud company

Money has been debited without any order

Kindly refund soon
      BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered cake and flowers express delivery nothing got delivered yet
        BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst ever customer care team. I ordered cake as a surprise gift. Initially they emailed asking for 300 rupees extra as delivery couldn't be done to one location in chennai. Since i refused, they said they wont refund money and they can only refund amount as giftcard with which i can order again in their site. This in itself is fraud. Again i placed an order and got damaged product(ordered photo frame since i couldn't find anythin close to...

Order was not fulfilled on the pretext that recipient didn't pick the phone and location was not found. Thats too when I had sent the Google maps link. You can't reach them on phone easily. Clearly they are running a fraud business. Had I checked their reviews earlier, I wouldnt have order from them. Till now I am getting the same reply 'Your Bloomsvilla order has been put on hold as the recipient's phone was unreachable'. Seems like they would keep it on hold the same cake and bouquet until the birthday comes again.
          BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered 2 bouquets on 23rd evening, for the same day delivery..it got delayed, so I raised a complaint, to cancel the order as it is not solving my purpose (on 24th morning I have to take those bouquets for the party)..I kept a mail to cancel my order as it is delivered next day..instead they delivered next day 12:40pm after noon, with the wrong flowers and left it near the security..its very bad from ur parorder number is BV2287168..and...
            No delivery on time.. not customer care response.. contact number not working..worst serives and may be fraud.. looting innocent people...

Cake order BV2286682 is not delivered. None answering the call [protected] or no update from them.
            Jul 5, 2022
            After multiple emails they have refunded the amount.
            BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have worst service experience from them. The Interactive Voice Response (IVR), does test your patience. They are NOT genuine to serve customers who pay. Here is the detailed episode. Please read, and decide.
              My daughter ordered plants and chocolates. Chocolates were never delivered and the card was missing. She raised a complaint, but nothing changed. Added to it, the delivery boy (from Zomoto, a food delivery co.) appeared after...

I placed order for anniversary. Order number BV2286522 The time slot shown was suitable for me. I successfully placed the order. They delivered the flowers after 24 hours when the function was already over. This is completely not acceptable. Either do not accept the order to keep to the time that you promise for delivery. Fresh flowers delivered after the function is useless. No one is picking the phone. Kept holding for more than 39 min and still waiting...no responses. I want my money to be refunded. You can take the flowers back where you delivered it is no use after 24 hours of my function.

BV2286468

1. I was promised slot of 6-9pm yesterday 19th June 2022.
                2. Delivery location was checked and serviceable under same day delivery
                3. It was shifted to next day delivery i.e.20th June 9am to 12noon by them without my consent
                4. Customer Care - Forced me to hold line for help 19-25-41 mins back to back. Screenshots attached.
                5. I got assurance that the product will be delivered soonbr...
                BV2286468 - I had placed an order for flowers for (19th June 2022) for my parents,

The delivery Pin Code was checked before i selected the product

1.It was shown same day delivery to the selected location but it was not delivered on that day - 19th June 2022 6-9PM
                2. They promised that it will be delivered by 12noon on 20th June 2022, But No delivery.
                3.When I tried to contact the customer service...

BV2286531 order not delivered. Money has been deducted, no one picking calls and responding to mails
                BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have placed an order for flowers, which was shown same day delivery but it was not delivered on that day or the next day. When I tried to contact the customer service they are not even responding, such a bad service, even they didn't refund the amount....

Product not delivered, I called them every time but they didn't responded, please if anyone has some power then please make this blooms villa to refund all people money, is it possible to anyone