SendMyGift.com

#32/A, 9th Main, 6th Sector, HSR Layout
Bangalore South

Good

SendMyGift.com Complaints & Reviews

We are one of the vendor from Coimbatore who delivered cakes on behalf on sendmygift each and every time at once we the receive...

I have ordered a combo gift on 05 Feb 2016 to be sent to Chandrapur (MS) which costs Rs.472. Payment was made by net banking. The product was not yet delivered. On this, I cancelled my order and requested a refund. Since February 2016. I have called there office and spoke to there executives for more then 10 times. Every time they assure me to send an email regarding it. But I have not received any email or refund till date. I want my money back and if possible the charges incurred by me in the no. of calls I've done.
Order id-#[protected].

Fraud Company. Need to be take strict action against sendmygift company.
Jan 28, 2017

SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a diwali combo on 11nov'15 to be sent to Delhi which costs Rs.400. Payment was made by card. The product was delivered by the end of next month. On this, I cancelled my order and requested a refund. Since December 2015 I have called there office and spoke to there executives for more then 10 times. Every time they assure me to send an email regarding it. But I have not received any email or refund till date. I want my money back and if possible the charges incurred by me in the no. of calls I've done.
    Order id[protected]
    Jan 02, 2017

Dec 29, 2016
    Sujunaveen Reddy's response
    Again any calls come to my number Really ill take difficult auction...
    Dec 29, 2016
    Sujunaveen Reddy's response
    How u keep it my number.. Haaa any thing u should down means inform to ur customers otherwise y u add my number in Google... Just remove 1st
    Jan 01, 2017
    Updated by Shubhi M
    *The product was not delivered by the end of next month .I.e. By December'15.
    Hello ...this is Suju naveen Reddy.. Why you people add my number to call in Google please correct ur mistec... And 1st delete my phone number. Mid night also calling to me this is send my Gift... Like. So plz 1st remove my phone number otherwise I'm complaints to police station...

Looks like sendmygift and dailypooja are the same companies who ran away with people money. I had placed 5 months order on daily pooja in september and they ran away from mid october. They delivered the flowers for few days in September and then stopped delivering from mid October. They never picked up phones and responded to mails after that. Mentioning it here as their investors look to be same as sendmygift people. No wonder if both are closed together. They should be caught and asked to return money for so many orders from people.
      Dec 05, 2016

SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered rose bouquet on October 24th 2016 and the order no #[protected]. It was the occasion of my Wife's B'day, I kept on calling customer executive every next hour and he promised me that item is out for delivery and you will get within the given time i.e. 9.00pm but from that no delivery. I wonder, by seeing your tag line " delivering the emotion", I think it should be playing with emotions. Be honest, if you don't please don't promise others. I don't know if you could understand my condition that day.

My order has not yet reached to person. Please return back our money immediately.
        Nov 29, 2016

Order #[protected]

Placed on october 27, 2016 4:17:51 pm ist

Sent so many email and calls but no one responded till date, see below is fake email id and phone numbers from sendmygift.com
          Phone mobile: +91-[protected]
          +91-[protected]
          E-mail: [protected]@sendmygift.com

I have order on 27th october 2016. I have done payment as well but order not yet received. I tried calling several times to customer care department but no one is responding also i have sent a lot of to them but no one response from. This is really a bad services and worst service from them. It's not about money which i lost but it's fake promise and fake company send my gift. After onward nobody will trust you. We lost of trust and really feel bad about this you have to pay for them. This is not acceptable at all. All fake contact numbers are updated on website.

I would request from consumer complaints forum board please take a big action on that. Kindly update and response.

Again take a big action still no one response till date.

Below is the order details
          Shipping & handling ₹0.00

Gift message for this order
          From:

Ship to:
          House - 87, door no-101, 16th main, 17th e cross, near madina masjid, btm 2nd stage
          Bangalore,

Shipping method:
          Free shipping

S. Hasan
          Nov 25, 2016

SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Fraud owner of all those site and construction companies, arrested

Placed on October 28, 2016 10:28:25 AM IST

ITEM IN YOUR ORDER QTY PRICE
            LUSCIOUS CAKE & PERSONALIZED MUG COMBOSKU: SM-COM-105
            Message On Cake
            Happy B'Day Abhi !!!
            Flavour
            Pineapple
            Image Upload
            PhotoGrid_[protected].jpg 720 x 720 px.
            Delivery Type

Gift Message for this Order
            From: Pooja
            To: Abhishek
            Message:
            Wish you many more happy returns of the day Abhi :)
            BILL TO:

SHIPPING METHOD:
            Free Shipping

PAYMENT METHOD:
            NetBanking Payment / Credit / Debit Card / Paytm Wallet
            You will be redirected to Paytm Payment Gateway when you place an order.

**********************************************************************
            haven't received the mug yet, could you please check and confirm when will it be delivered?
            Nov 24, 2016

SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I need to order combo offers but it's not at all opening.its showing every time some errors.

I placed an order a month back and paid the amount as well but there is no update on the order yet.neither the item is delivered nor the refund is given.such a fake company.i read so many reviews now and i am thinking why cant we shut down this company.
              i tried contacting the company too many times but none of there number is working, neither do they respons on the emails.i have received a mail from them that we have escalated your issue but than again nothing happened.
              Nov 22, 2016

SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have placed an gift order #[protected] in www.sendmygift.com of about 1month back of ruppes 1162/-RS..they dint delivered any order and now website is not working and the site changed to mom&baby, ..i send so many mails but there is no responce..they have sent an reply once that they will contact me in 24 hours but 10 days over they dint contact me...and not responding to my mail..PLEASE HELP ME TO RECEIVE MY REFUND
                Nov 23, 2016

SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fake people number is not working, i had placed the order on nov 10th amount is also credited but today was the delivery date but the item is not received.. What the hell. I am not bothered about the money let they die keeping our money but the promise what we made to receiver is broken..
                  Fake company.. Money lost. Order #100018597

Product not received, and not sensible enough to reply back for mails.
                    atleast refund can be done.

Chocolate Cake with Roses

Placed on November 11, 2016 12:44:39 PM IST
                    SKU: FINUPD101

Delivery Type
                    Standard Delivery10:00-13:00
                    Delivery Date
                    14/11/2016

NOT RECEIVED PLEASE DO THE REFUND.
                    Nov 17, 2016

Hi, i am harish,
                      On oct 24th 2016, i have ordered an gift to be delivered, my order no[protected] cost is rs.654/-. They said with in 7 working days it will be delivered. I waited for 10 days there is no update on my order or any response form send my gift team.
                      I tried reaching their ph nos which is on website : mobile: +91-[protected] +91-[protected] (These nos are always switched off / they wont pick the call). Even i mailed to there [protected]@sendmygift.com id still no response from them.

When i check the google reviews i came to know that i have been cheated.
                      My sincere request is kindly block this website and take action on send my gift team. I lost my money, i wasted my time to reach this guys in all the ways, they are just playing with our trust.
                      Lost money, no update, no response, no ph nos are working
                      Nov 16, 2016

SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      GUYS.. This is a fake company. They will take orders when they collect good amount of money.. their website will be down. The numbers they never answer and dont expect any refund from these guys. Only thing if you are in bangalore or wherever do a POLICE complaint.don t leave these guys coz they are doing this fraud business as people don't complain for the sake of 500 or 1000 bucks..

They are a bunch of cheaters who enjoy reading our comments and do nothing. Lets catch these.

For order number[protected], today is the delivery date they have not delivered. Payment is done one week before but still the order status is processing. They are not responding over phone or by mail. They have ruined all the surprise as well as the importance of the gift and how much it means to the sender as well as receiver. Atleast proper customer service should be provided. Because of it's brand name i thought o[censored]sing this service company but now suffering. I'm worried now how to get the money back from this.
                        Order not delivered and not responding over call as well as mail for order #100018571
                        Nov 15, 2016

SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order not yet received #[protected] Worst service I still not got my order. please refund my money back.

please let me know - can we go for Consumer court to get my money back with penalty amount?

Order not yet received # 100018558
                          Nov 10, 2016

Complaint no : 1416843
                            item of rupees 948 was to be delivered midnight. no delivery was done, no response from customer service, ..worst site ever... was blocked for many days, no response, no help atall..

earlier was asking to change the delivery date or address but no response, then no delivery was don on the date .. sent severa males, called several times but no response, the contact no is either switched off or not reachabe.. the site was blocked from many days..left atleast 50 mails but response...

this site just shows offers showing 50% off, 30%off etc butthey just take money nad after that disaapear, no response, nothing and just totally forget about ur gift or ur money.

need my complete refund
                            Nov 10, 2016

Placed on october 27, 2016 4:17:51 pm ist

Phone mobile: +91-[protected]
                              +91-[protected]
                              E-mail: [protected]@sendmygift.com

I have order on 27th october 2016. i have done payment as well but order not yet received. i tried calling several times to customer care department but no one is responding also i have sent a lot of to them but no one response from. this is really a bad services and worst service from them. it's not about money which i lost but it's fake promise and fake company send my gift. after onward nobody will trust you. we lost of trust and really feel bad about this you have to pay for them. this is not acceptable at all. all fake contact numbers are updated on website.

I would request from consumer complaints forum board please take a big action on that. kindly update and response.

Below is the order details

Free shipping

S. hasan
                              Nov 08, 2016

SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid for the midnight delivery of the order
                                And yet you guys didn't do it.
                                It was supposed to be delivered today.
                                Your website is also not functioning
                                Non delivery of the order 100018259

I had placed an order and payment has been completed. Did not receive the order as mentioned nor did they process my refund. Kindly assist. They have been very careless in managing and now their website is also down. It isn't opening.

I have cancelled the order placed on 26th october 2016.
                                    I have received a mail saying that the order has been cancelled.
                                    But i have not yet received any details regarding the amount refund.
                                    I`m mailing to [protected]@sendmygift.com and there is no response at all which is really very bad.
                                    Please let me know i can get my amount refunded.
                                    Even i`m trying to contact the people with who will support in live chat and there is no response from them even.

They have mentioned that they will call me back within 24 to 48 hours and no response.

Please consider my complaint and get my amount refunded.
                                    My order id:[protected]
                                    Nov 02, 2016

Nov 03, 2016
                                    Updated by Shruthi Somadatha Srinath
                                    I never knew this is such a worse company, no product also, no refund also.. No response..
                                    If I call the number they have provided, it is saying switched off..
                                    If I mail the [protected]@sendmygift.com, I`m already blocked..
                                    I mailed 2 to 3 times, and now there I have been blocked and not able to send the e-mail even..

All the customer support people on the site who used to ping for all the support when we were buying things are not there at all in the site..
                                    I have sent so many message till now and not even a single response from these people.
                                    If I call the number they have provided, it is saying switched off..
                                    If I mail the [protected]@sendmygift.com, I`m already blocked..

I have place an order on september 23 2016. my order id is[protected] and i have paid rs 1, 140.00. due to unforeseen circumstances i am cancel the product. i will send so many mail and inform to customer care peoples but please government should look into these kind of spam, they are really fraud people and they don't deserve to live freely. i have attached my billing info.
                                      No delivery and refund initiated for rs 1, 140.00