Blue Dart Express

Landmarks:Near Embassy Market

Fax:
Fax:

24 hours Counters

Mumbai (Airport Vile Parle)
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Location Mumbai - 400057

Delhi (Delhi Cantt.)
IV - 1/48, Gopinath Bazzar, Delhi Cantontment, New Delhi - 110010

Hyderabad
Gr. Floor, Uma Hyderabad House, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad - 500041
+91 40 2331 1919
+91 40 2331 2060

Kolkata
Kanak Bldg., Ground Floor, 41, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opp. Jeevandeep Bldg. Location Kolkata - 700071
Tel: +91 33 2288 1919

View More Information...

Bad

Blue Dart Express related photos (1834)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Blue Dart Express Photos

Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

This is the second time I am complaining about the irresponsibility of Delivering the Copurier and would be the last time.
The South Asia's Express Courier Service Has not delivered my Courier for second time even after 4 days.
This was after Blue Dart Officials called and assured they wouldn't repeat this mistake and wanted me to use their service to find the difference and give them a chance to server better.
and now too they make the same statement We will ensure this is not done again even after making their common statement that the delivery section knows is "Incorrect Address" inspite og giving the correct address and 2 phone numbers on the envelop.

Now I have understood the good old Postal dept Speed Post service is good.
people do not use "THE BLUE DART",

-Krishna
The BlueDart Noida office is really inefficient. The consignment that was to be delivered from Mumbai to Noida has been sent to the Noida office. Bit the noida office is not sending the consignment to the address and is makindg an excuse that the consignee is not available at the address. This ahaapened twice with my consignment at the Noida office. On calling nobody is picking up the phone. There should be some measures taken to improve the blue dart Noida office services to avoid any inconveniences.

Bluedart — parcel lost [Resolved]

I have not received my parcel as yet. The parcel was sent across to me from India Today Book Club on the 26th Sept 09. Blue...

1. I have send and received my shipment (a bike and a trunk) bar code num: [protected], from behrampur (orissa) to kota in july 09.
    2. The following damage was done to the shipment:
    (a) Handle of the bike was bent.
    (b) The seat was torn.
    (c) The box was completely deformed.
    3. Despite my several complaints to kota branch the said company, no action was taken.
    4. Please ensure action and kindly acknowledge the same.

One Credit card was dispatched from Standard Chartered Bank, Chennai through Bluedart Courier, Aw Bill No. [protected]. br...

Ref AW bill no [protected]. (By AIR)
      Booked on 29th Sept from Mumbai and reached Delhi on 3rd of Sept.
      They assure a twenty four hour delivery (if booked by AIR) but this one has taken three days extra.

On tracking this we did not get the exact status of the location of the shippment as we ourselves were wanting to go across the blue dart hub to pick it up.
      On calling the help line[protected] we did not get any help, we were told that the shippment is out for delivery since 14:00 hrs. (only to reach us 50 hrs later).

Due to this I have faced a loss of Rs. 98,000/-. We have recd the shippment and accepted it but have decided not to pay for delivery(as this is a to pay packet). Now we are being threatened by the Bluedart team that they shall send goons to our office & if we dont pay up they shall take us to court.

We have asked them to compensate for our losses that have happened due to the delay for no reason of ours.

I had ordered some Items from Indiatimes shopping. The items were shipped through BlueDart on time and I was communicated the AWB No. I started tracking it. The item was getting delayed now. So I checked with the tracking service which said that "Consignee's Address Incorrect: Unable to deliver". I contacted the loal address in Jodhpur Immediately. And I was informed that you address is not there on your package. So I went to collect thinking that probably Indiatimes were careless. Now when I saw the package, it had the complete address. The representative there at BlueDart office told me that your address is on the wrong side of the package, hence not delivered. I was stunned by the reply and such negligence of a company claiming to be so very professional. I had to waste my time, energy and petrol to drive down all the way to collect the item when I had already paid the shipping charges at the very onset. This matter needs to be investigated. Today It was me, tomorrow it will be someone else who will suffer because of negligance of the staff. I am attaching two photos which show the status on tracking site and what package was showing.
        Most Irresponsible Service
        Most Irresponsible Service

Blue Dart — irresponsible

Blue dart on 25 january had one attempt for dielevery but bymistake my aunt told him he has shifted she will handover to me.then i went to bluedart office.i requested them that i live in same address.they told me to deliever by27jan.but they havent .what should i do.my air wiay bill number is [protected]

My name is Suresh.V.K.I had worked in Blue Dart Express Ltd,New Delhi. during the period
          [protected] to[protected].My...

To,
          Bluedart

This is regarding refusal of delivering PAN card and usage of abusive language by the courier delivery executive of blue dart.and said nobody was there where as in actual my family member is there further I contact customer care officer Ms. Neelam she is also misguide me and my docket also return to NSDL Mumbai office.

My docket no is [protected]

And return by docket no [protected].

I am sorry to say with this experience i will never ever use blue dart services.
          respected sir,

one post from icici bank in your courieer service to my home addresss [g. johnson fernando, [old door no:84/4] [new door no: 95/4], charles street, uvari post, tirunel veli district, tamil nadu, india-627658].
          but still thats not getting. please responce my concern. i want to know about the status of my courieer.
          thank you...
          by
          johnson fernando
          Dear

we regret to inform you that our vendors are post the urgent documents to us against doct. no. [protected] but this courier is not receivced till date kindly trace out and delivered to us on priority basis

courier found in damage position

sir i have my courier in damage position & i talk to seller they told to me contact to you so give me reply how can change my goods my order id is 11075423_01 (glass crack of watch)

parcel not being delivered

A parcel from flipkart was being delivered by bluedart with waybill no. Awb[protected] but it has been delivered.

I courired a Bankers Cheque to Dell India Pvt Ltd, Gurgaon, HR from Noida on Septemeber 9th. My way bill number is - [protected]. I followed up 10th by calling customer service and I was told that pin code mentioned on my package was incorrect which was not the case as I get that cross checked there. I was told it will get delivered on 11th September however, on following up 11th I got the message again that it will get delivered on 12th. On asking, I was not provided with a valid reason. Moreover, the customer service executives I spoke with were not polite and hung up on me multiple times.

My plight is that I need to get this cheque delivered in one piece and it been already delayed. I have asked them to get it back to me or to the desitination at the earliers, and hoping some resoulution.

Please help.

Sincerly,
            Aman Thaper
            +91 [protected]

Hi This is karthik i happen to send the laptop which i was using to my brother who lives at NaviMumbai.
              I choose the...

one consignment (consignment no. [protected]) was sent from goa to delhi on 24/08/09 containing goods that get spoiled if stored long term. it was sent through the costliest blue dart as they promised to deliver it in 48 hrs. after the parcel reached delhi, i called the blue dart service regarding my parcel (on 26/08/09) and i was told that the consignment is on way and i will get it by 26th evening. i asked if any problem in delivering to the mentioned address, they said no problem. still i gave them my mobile no. requesting that if there is any problem, then kindly call me. now till 29/08/09, i have not yet received it and on calling the blue dart service, they talking that it cant be delivered to my address and i should collect it from their office. i asked them if i have to collect it from their office, then why i paid heftily for the same. they said that they cant.
              now my complaint is that who is responsiple for my goods that will get spoilt because of non delivering in time plus the mental distress caused to me because of irrational behaviour of their staff.

I have deposited one of my important document at DHL counter, Vadodara on 20th August, 2009, Thursday...
                A parcel sent from Bangalore was returned undelivered reason PIN Code not serviced.This PIN code was created after a new post...

I opened a new account with HDFC bank and the welcome kit was couriered to me through Blue Dart Express ltd. Since the kit wasn't received in stipulated time, I checked on the Blue Dart tracking website and found a message that the recipient wasn't available at the delivery address. On enquiry I found that the delivery person made visits to my house on different days between 11 AM and 3 pm. I informed the staff that I will be available at my house until 8 AM. The person negotiated and asked me to wait until 9 AM so he could deliver the package.
                He still couldn't make it.
                At 11.30 I get a call asking me where I am. "I have come here so many times. You are never at home"
                I asked him to deliver it in the evening, he says "I will only deliver till 4 pm. After that you collect it from my office"

I would like to bring to the notice of Blue Dart Express Ltd. that banks generally open account for earning people - People who have a job/business etc and hence go to work somewhere. Such people cannot be expected to be available at home during office hours. Thus such packages should be delivered at convenient time or at a flexible delivery address.

An international courier of size 63(L), 8(w) and 27 (H) is calculated as 2.72 kg by the Blue Dart calculator as displayed...

Hi Sir,

Blue dart chandigarh is making me foolish. He has updated his records that "Consignee Not Available At Given Address Contact Customer Service" without trying to deliver it. They didn't make a single call also to me. When i try to call their customer care, no one has received my phone.
                  Aug 13, 2020

I had send "one admit card of my sister for Bihar combined Entrance Exam for medical" through courier to Patna on...
                    Hi SirMadam,

I have sent my luggage by your courier service (shipping number is [protected] and date -23/05/2009)...
                    An urgent Courier was booked for delivery within 24 hours through BLUE Dart. dkt no [protected] dt 22/06/09 at 10.34 AM from...
                    On 22-06-09 I had sent one applicataion form (Bharati Vidyapeeth application) through Doc. No. [protected] from Blue Dart...