CPP Group India Customer Care
CPP Assistance Services Pvt. Ltd.

CPP Group India Customer Care

CPP Assistance Services Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterLinkedInYoutube
Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42
Gurgaon

1800 419 3030  [Asset Care and FoneSafe] [11 AM – 9 PM]
6000 4000  (please prefix city STD code) [Card Protection]

Awesome

CPP Group India Complaints & Reviews

Cpp Group India — no refund has been initiated and now call is also not getting connected it's more than 12 days

sunny ranjan1 on Aug 5, 2020
Cpp india have charged my account with ₹2499 for the plan and then i called them to cancel the plan. They said they have...

Cpp Group India — I want to deactivate my cpp membership

Pradii on Jul 31, 2020
I want to deactivate my cpp telebinding

Product description:digital cpp telebinding,
Loan a/c no:...
Complaint category Mobile Handsets

pushpa pushu on Jul 28, 2020
My cpp membership number is ia9766231. I want to cancel membership. Kindly refund my membership fee.

[Jul 28, 2020] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

CPP Team
When amount refund to credit card..CPP customer care person told within 5to 7 working days amount will be refund..But already 7days over..

pushpa pushu on Jul 24, 2020
    Without my permission credit card protection plan is activated on 20/07/2020 and 2499rs debited from my credit card.. So please cancel the plan and refund my amount..

(Membership no ia9766231)

Credit card protection plan cancellation

[Jul 25, 2020] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved

CPP Team
    When amount refund to my credit card..cpp customer care person told within 5 to 7 working days amount Will be refund..but already 7 days over..

Roypranav on Jul 12, 2020
      My cpp membership number is ia9616666. I want to cancel membership. Kindly refund my membership fee.

[Jul 12, 2020] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Cpp Group India — please cancel my subscription.

gjjagadeesh on Jul 5, 2020
        In initial year, cpp team called and i approved for the transaction. But, on the next year, they automatically deducted rs.1699...

Bhaskar koley on Jul 2, 2020
        I have purchased a sony bravia led tv. At that time i taken bajaj finance. And from there they given me 2 year extended warranty from cpp group. And they entered by name and email incorrect. And most surprising thing is that, they don't have any id provide to validate the actual insurer. Now from last 4 months i suffering to make it correct and get my claim approve.

[Jul 02, 2020] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Customer,

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Cpp Group India — cheated (fraud with customers) highly dissoppointed

shubhi_008 on Jun 27, 2020
          I purchased godrej ac through cpp assetcare with extended 2years warranty.
          When ac had gone for repairing they changed...
          Complaint category Products & Services

Thiyagaraj Panchatcharam on Jun 26, 2020
          My sony tv display vertical line problem

[Jun 26, 2020] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Customer,

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number or registered contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Please contact us on our help line numbers - our helpline number[protected]Monday – Sunday, 11am – 9pm) for any further assistance.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

freeman on Jun 24, 2020
            I had opted for this insurance. But this year i decided to quit from this policy. I maild them on 04 june 2020. But to my surprise i found that on 24 june they deducted rs 1699/- from my credit card. The surprising thing is that there is no way i coud block them from cheating me. All their call centers are not working in the name of covid which itself is a fraud. Secondly they reply to mails only by automated systems. So we cant even reach them. Please avoid this company. Total fraud. Unecessary expenditure.

[Jun 24, 2020] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Customer,

Please contact us on our help line numbers[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Cpp Group India — my money cutting from my account without my permission

Kunju sharma on Jun 24, 2020
              On 4th march cpp cut my money from my account without my permission and the amount value is 1699rs and on 7th march i called...

Cpp Group India — Mobile claim rejected [Resolved]

deeps.kumar333 on Jun 13, 2020
              My mobile had been damaged and i have given for claim, filling all the documents and the claim process. Fonesafe membership...
              Complaint category Insurance

Cpp Group India — CPP Card Protection scheme

suvivak on Jun 9, 2020
              I was charged with the annual membership charges from CPP India on 29th may. I emailed you to sought cancellation and refund...

Ingale Sankey on Jun 4, 2020
              I was hit by a car at dighi road in bhosari at 12:30 pm today. I fell off my bike and my mobile display exploded. I want to make an insurance claim.

I want to make an insurance claim
              I want to make an insurance claim

[Jun 04, 2020] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Customer,

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Please contact us on our help line number between 11 AM – 9 PM at [protected] (toll-free) or [protected] for any further assistance.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

5341 on Jun 4, 2020
                Company not provide me with the solution my phone dead in under warranty cpp india not help & support my case already running & it's showing active company denied me to solve my issue please take action on my request please find the membership number im2850120

this membership number im2850120

Dear Customer,

We have tried to contact you on the contact numbers registered with us, however unable to connect. We request you to share your alternative contact number so that we can contact you and resolve your query.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Ramesh Chandra Pattnaik on Jun 2, 2020
                  An amount has deducted from credit card amount rs. 2199 as cpp assistant charges
                  Kindly reverse it as soon as possible
                  My regd mob no. [protected]

Tamesh chandra barik
                  Mob [protected]

[Jun 03, 2020] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Cpp Group India — I'm complaining about the faulty call which confuses me and asked to take your service. [Resolved]

parag taralekar on May 29, 2020
                    Hello sir,

I registered for credit card two months ago. After the credit card approval i got call for asking...

itssecret on May 25, 2020
                    I did not apply for any membership, but got a welcome mail with my personal details in it.

[May 25, 2020] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Cpp Group India — unethical behavior due to covid-19 [Resolved]

5341 on May 24, 2020
                      My sister is working with health mission nhm gujrat for 1 years last 3 months she has lots of works with patient & hospital...
                      Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Cpp Group India — Cancellation / refund phone insurance wrong register [Resolved]

mmk656869 on May 17, 2020
                      Dear sir
                      I had mailed to cpp aset care for cancellation

To cpp. Assetcare

Dear sir
                      Complaint category Insurance

Recently Discussed

Credit card protection plan cancellation
                      Cpp Group India
                      cancel my membership and refund my membership fee
                      Rejection of mobile insurance claim-im2222920