CPP Group India
CPP Assistance Services Pvt. Ltd.

CPP Group India Customer Care

TwitterLinkedInYoutube
Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42
Gurgaon

1860 258 3030  [Asset Care and FoneSafe] [11 AM – 9 PM]
1800 419 3030  [Asset Care and FoneSafe] [11 AM – 9 PM]
6000 4000  (please prefix city STD code) [Card Protection]

Awesome

CPP Group India related photos (65)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

CPP Group India Photos

CPP Group India Complaints & Reviews

Already fone safe .. and 2nd cpp telebinding .. plz cancel cpp telebinding insurance
Cpp telebinding insurance cancel
Cpp telebinding insurance cancel
May 05, 2021

CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received an email from CPP assistance services that they registered me
    I had never asked for their service how can they start or register my name without my permission ???
    I want that they should cancel my name from membership
    May 02, 2021

CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to cancel my subscription. I had already call the customer support for cancellation. They didn't saying about the 30...
      Please cansal my loan
      Account-445ULAGI334146
      Amount-2999
      Name-Shaikh Toufique Shaikh Hameed
      I...
      Dear sir/madam,

I want to deactivate my CPP SBI Credit card plan & please refund the amount which is debited...
      Dear sir/madam,

I received an SBI new credit card and got a call from CPP on the same day about the card saver plan. Initially I was informed...

I have register a insurance last year with CPP claim but still no response from your side neither you people are calling or mailing me I tried too much to reach you but still no response from your side I believe I did mistake by taking CPP insurance and will never suggest anyone for that I have provided several times the document even by post and soft copy but still you are not taking care my insurance will expire in May and I think will not get money even after raising a insurance claim from 2020 its really bad that I stuck with you guys here I have provided all documents you asked me but still no response from your side. My detail are below if you can help me then.
      Apr 04, 2021

Dear Customer,

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Please contact us on our help line number between 11 AM – 9 PM at [protected] (toll-free) or [protected] for any further assistance.

Mera name .Pritam Kumar poddar hai
        May ne 23.03.2021.ko.mobile ka . claim kiya tha or claim reject ho gaya may ne bat kiya tha unhone bola ki miss Mach hai naam our incident our mobile ka condition dekhkar
        Mere shat Jo hua may ne bola unhone note nehi kiya to Mera galti hai sar our naam miss Mach tha to v nahi mujhi koi call aayea na hi mail aayea
        Mera .. claim no. NV[protected] ; MEMBERSHIP NO : IM5032115
        Apr 01, 2021

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Please contact us on our help line number between 11 AM – 9 PM at [protected] (toll-free) or [protected] for any further assistance .

IAA873277 membership id
          Gave more than 5 complaint but no response from your system
          Mar 23, 2021

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Please contact us on our help line numbers[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team

My mobile number [protected] Mahendra Trivedi my Sbi cpp membership request cancellation...

We bough refrigerator through bajaj finance and also bought insurance with this. Now recently refrigerator...
            My CCP membership No IA8913149, 02/02/2021 CPP card protection renewal charge deducted from my SBI card 1899 Rs but as i can...
            सम्मानीय महोदय मेने मालू इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स पतली...
            Sir, my cpp member ship number is IAA924824 & IAA936369 is cancelled but refund not credit to my SBI credit card. So pls refund...

I would like to cancel my CPP membership for the new tenure, don't charge my credit card this time. I have not used this membership since last 2 years but got charged for the same. This membership is of no use to me and I decide to cancel it with immidiate effect.

Membership No IA3989531
            Feb 25, 2021

CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Thanks! I have sent this request on [protected]@cppindia.com. Do we have any ETA for this request?
            Dear Customer,

This communication is with reference to our discussion on Feb 27’21.

My membership id: IA8918053

I had cancelled my membership on 5th February, 2021 and have been told that my amount will be refunded back in 7 days. Its almost 18 days and my money is still not refunded. I want my money back ASAP.
              Mar 16, 2021
              Money has refunded by first week of march.
              Feb 23, 2021

Dear Customer,

This communication is with reference to our discussion on Feb 27’21.

CPP Team

I dont know my membership id and also sony liv subsc is not been done

i have also not recived any sort of msg regarding the same
                Feb 19, 2021

Dear Customer,

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number or registered contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

CPP Team

I had cancelled my membership on 21st January, 2021 and have told them to refund my money. I have called them so many times...
                  My CPP Membership ID - IA9337166
                  My SBI Credit was closed last year but why i am reciving this CPP mail got irritate...