CPP Group India Complaints & Reviews

4.6
Last updated Jan 18, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to CPP Group India

Having problems with CPP Group India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by CPP Group India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

CPP Group India

CPP Group India Website

CPP Group India Head Office Address

Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
122002

CPP Group India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 419 4000

CPP Group India reviews & complaints(391)

This is regarding CPP membership. On issuing of SBI credit card, CPP have approached me and promised to provide services like...
With reference to the captioned subject I, Narendra Thakor(IAD104960) wish to inform you that I have several communications...
This is regarding my claim LAN 6LDFSGS44570, It was closed without informing me. When I enquired after one month they told...
I purchased Voltas Washing machine and Membership charges is very high so please cancel my membership in CPP India group my account 24ICTBHS986575
Dear Customer,

We are unable to find CPP membership from the given details

Request you to connect with Bajaj Finance for membership cancellation request.

CPP Team

I got a mail from this CCP Assistance Services PVT LTD. I have not agreed to any of their norms nor selected their services, yet they sent mw mail and ask me to login. I m not interested in their forceful services. I never said yes or gave my consent over phone/mail/message.
    Dear Customer,

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number or registered contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Please contact us on our help line numbers[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team

I purchased my Oppo Reno 3 Pro mobile through Bajaj Finserv along with Fonesafe Classic plan on 24/12/2020. My device got...

CPP Group India — Refund not processed even after cancelling the CPP plan

My membership id is IAD121931. I was sold the membership using false claims that this plan was required otherwise I wont get...
      Sir/ madam,
      Please cancel my cpp asset which has been activated without my knowledge and amount is also deducted......

CPP Group India — Request for cancellation of membership and refund of fee

With reference to the captioned subject I, Sujata Pradhan wish to inform that I have several communications with you regarding...

CPP Membership number IAA323703. They renewed the membership by deducting money from my credit card even after I informed them I don't wish to renew the same when they called regarding the renewal of membership. It seems that my cpp subscription is renewed and the same is deducted from my credit card. I have already informed those who called me regarding the renewal of the subscription that I don't intend to renew my membership. Even after rejecting the request the amount was deducted from my credit card including gst and other charges.

Registered ID: IM5707793
        Registered Mobile Number: [protected]
        Product DIGITAL FONE SAFE
        Company name:...

CPP Group India — Credit card deduction refund

My CPP membership No is IAA482631 and they renewed money from my credit card with out asking my consent and deducted Rs 2499...
        Registered ID: IM5707793
        Registered Mobile Number:[protected]
        Product DIGITAL FONE SAFE
        Company name:...

CPP Group India — Refund Not Yet Received

My name is Mushtaque Ahamed, by mistake i took CPP membership but i cancelled it on same day that is 17 OCT and customer care...

I have never registered for any plan for my credit card. I was charged 2499 for some card protection plan. I have never consented for this. This is a new credit card. Please cancel the transaction and give full refund.

CPP Team

I have cancelled my CPP membership IAC848909 on Nov 4 th. my Cancellation Id is[protected]. But the money has not been refunded yet to my account. Its been 19 days since cancellation

Sir my cpp policy number is IL3900037.plz cancle my policy
            Dear Customer,

Request you to connect with Bajaj Finance for membership cancellation request.

भास्कर दोरे's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 26, 2021
            membership cancle but refund not received

I want to cancel my membership
              No. IAA658585

CPP Group India — Cpp canceled but not refund

I have cancelled CPP plan on my credit card on 25 oct and customer executive confirmed that refund will be initiated and will...

CPP Group India — Unable to know the status of my mobile for more than a month

Hi Team,

I am Mohamed Hassan from Pondicherry, Bajaj has forcefully registered the Cpp mobile protect while...