CPP Group India Complaints & Reviews

4.5
Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to CPP Group India

Having problems with CPP Group India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by CPP Group India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

CPP Group India

CPP Group India Website

CPP Group India Head Office Address

Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
122002

CPP Group India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 419 4000

View more phone numbers

CPP Group India reviews & complaints(448)

Without my consent Rs.1, 749/- amount got deducted from my new YES bank credit card on behalf of CPP Charges. I didn't opted for this type of service. Kindly assist me about this issue. I need a full refund of that Fraud Transaction.
"Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Request you to share your CPP membership number or registered contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

CPP Team"

Cpp cancel am not interest policy

CPP Team"

Cancelled the CCP plan on[protected], the day I received the mail for membership.
      Called multiple times on the customer care number. No proper answer was provided. They even say I’m eligible for full refund.
      9 working days are over and I have not gotten my money back.
      Membership is is IAG027525.
      Jan 11, 2023
      CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am sending this email to inform you that my mobile insurance has not been settled and CPP customer care is saying that my insurance is closed. The reason given is that I have called 3 times but I am not receiving the call so that my mobile insurance claim closed. Please kindly help me claim my mobile insurance pick and drop.

Name Shahul Hameed
        Member ship. IM9809860
        Contact no. [protected]

Dec 20, 2022
        My mbl was repaired and couriered TO my house but when i opened the box i was already display damage. kindly help ASAP
        CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        no update from cpp kindly resolve this issue

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Please contact us on our 24-hour help line numbers[protected]toll-free) or [protected] for any further assistance.

CPP Team"

My mbl was repaired and couriered TO my house but when i opened the box it was already display damage. kindly help ASAP

Unauthorised CPP plan imposed on SBI Card which is never used since issue for the past three years

I the undersigned Praveena Desai, Housewife, residing in Mysore had opened joint SBI Saving account at my native (SBI -0857, green street) Karwar Karnataka along with my mother during Covid times for any emergiences. To my suprise a SBI rupay platinum card is imposed along with CPP plan which I never activated or agreed for. To my suprise I find that every year SBI credit card maintenance fee Inr 350 and CPP service...

I have recieved complete details about the plan you have sent to me.
          It does not suit my requirements. Hence i request you to cancel my subscription-RENEWAL for this policy my details are as given below

Card Protection Premium+Plan Membership no. IA5759537, Sbi Credit Card
          Premium validity starts from[protected]

as per your policy please cancel it immediately.

Regards'

TATAPUDI NIROSH KUMAR
          Nov 17, 2022
          Yes, this website really helped me to get rid of unnecessary payment of Rs.2500/- for card protection renewal which I don't require.. Thanks to this website. and support team.
          "Dear Customer,

We wish to confirm to you that your membership no. IA5759537 has been cancelled on Nov 14’2022 as per your request and refund was processed on Nov 15’2022.

Please contact us on our help line numbers[protected]toll-free),[protected]please prefix city STD code) or [protected] (International help line number) for any further assistance.

CPP Team"

I was recently purchased oneplus 4K LED(Worth 35500/-) on emi from bajaj finaserv ltd.,
            CPP LivCare Lite V1 Plan worth 1500/-rupees with 3 emi's,
            was activated for my account without my authorization.

I want to cancel that insurance or the service which is activated.
            NEXT EMI Money is not deducted from my account

Policy NO: IL6143029
            Cpp liv care policy loan account number:-81SIDLIR417447
            Please resolve the issue as soon as possible...
            "Dear Customer,

Request you to connect with Bajaj Finance for membership cancellation request.

CPP Team"

Very bad n poor service from service center

They are offering me some amount and no logic for depreciation etc.

Pls contact me on [protected]@gmail.com

Will share my number

CPP Team"

This is to inform you about the regret that has made been made by bajaj finance regarding the insurance claim which is yet to be settled . I have been left utterly disappointed because even after calling more than 25 times i have been not given proper response about my claim and finally been told it is not possible to claim.
                So it is to look after the claim and give me a proper response regarding which is not settled even after submitting proper documents and verfication
                kindly look after the details

name : shrivatsa konale
                mobile number : [protected]
                membership number : im8442781
                complaint number : oc[protected]
                incident dent : 17/08/2022

CPP Team"

CPP started a icici card subscription without my consent.i haven't opted for any service.
                  I need to know how they got my bank details and through which process they can start a service without my consent, if via online without verbal consent

CPP Team"

Bajaj Finserv — cancellation of cpp liv assist and health policy
                    I recently availed a personal loan from bajaj finserv and my loan account number for the same is 01XIDLIM991815.I have been provided with cpp plan and a health insurance with this loan and the amount for the same has been deducted from my loan amount. However, i am in no need of cpp plan and health policy. Therefore, as i am still in free look period, kindly cancel my cpp plan and health policy and refund me my money back
                    Sanjay patel
                    Oct 2, 2022
                    Sep 01, 2022
                    CPP Group India Customer Care's response
                    "Dear Customer,

Request you to connect with Bajaj Finance for membership cancellation request.

Wallet care

Dear sir/madam,

i have recieved complete details about the plan you have sentto me.It does not suit my requirements .Hence i request you to cancel my subscription for this policy my details are as given below

membership no. IAE948967
                      Primiume amount. 699
                      Validity start from . 8 August 2022

as per your policy please cancel it immediately

Jitender adhana...

CPP Card Protection plan Amount debited without approval

This is Vishnu. I saw an entry for Rs 1749 in my credit card statement for CPP protection. I would like to mention that I HAVE NEVER REGISTERED FOR THIS SERVICE and I am very shocked to see that amount could be debited from my card without my consent/approval. I am very shocked by this treatment, how can somebody just charge any amount from my card WITHOUT MY APPROVAL and then refuse to refund it?
                      I want my amount back and I don't...

Hi Team,
                      I had the membership in CPP group from 3 Years, inadvertently I took the membership on a tele call and I have been charging the membership amount from 3 years and as per my Credit card usage i have no need of this membership. Please cancel my membership in CPP group india. Please take my request into consideration and take action. My Membership Details are
                      Membership No.: IA4908247(Premium)
                      Name : S Shankar.
                      Oct 15, 2022
                      Sep 01, 2022
                      CPP Group India Customer Care's response

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Please contact us on our help line numbers[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Cancel CPP card protection plan

Dear sir/madam,

I have received CPP card protection plan today (20.08.2022). Amount also debited from yes bank credit card. I have not requested or given consent to activate this plan.

Membership no.: IAE952727,
                        Premium Rs. 1749
                        validity starts from 12.08.2022

as per your policy...

Please cancel the Cpp card protection and refund the money,
                        I will take this issue forward and also share with everyone :
                        Not just my colleagues but also forward on Whatsap and all social media,
                        I will make sure to inform everyone about this Fraud.

My id is IAE969976
                        "Dear Customer,

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 22/08/2022 for your membership IAE969976.

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved. Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Refference I'd - WCE[protected]

Transaction I'd - PYA99245E52A6BB759

[protected]@cppindia.com
                            Aug 1, 2022, 8:24 PM (15 hours ago)
                            to INDER45642

Dear Customer,

We feel immense pleasure in welcoming you to the Card Protection Plan brought to you by CPP Assistance Services Private Limited. We thank you for agreeing to choose the Card Protection membership and hope that you will enjoy the benefits that the membership offers you. Your Card Protection membership number...

I am sbi credit card holder:-
                            cpp plan cancel and refund my amount (premium plan amount-2499) and membership id no. Iae773662 date of start cpp plan[protected] my contanct number-[protected].
                            CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 20th ofJuly 2022, at 04:02 Pm a call from + 91 [protected](CPP Assure), and verified my details and confirmed that the claim as per above policy. And requested original purchase bill (Scanned copy) has to send for the claim procedure, On same date I have forwarded the same Invoice copy (again attached herewith} to the specified email address as [protected]@cppindia.com.

Till date there is no reply from your end. I hereby request you to please confirm the claim status at the earliest.

Santhosh Narayanan
                              CPP Asset Secure
                              Membership No.: AC2020495
                              Jul 26, 2022
                              Updated by Santhosh Narayanan 1973
                              There is no reply from CPP Group, its almost 1 month
                              Please contact immediately on my mobile No [protected]
                              Now today call from same number 91 [protected] again asking bill, I have purchased LED tv and Insurance taken on the same date of purchase and policy issued on[protected] and same is extended for another 3 years. As per the request I already given bill vide no.KDV08070/18-19 Dated[protected] for Rs. 43900/- issued from M/s Fridge House Retail Pvt Ltd (the invoice is endorsed in policy document)
                              Now the person who asked me to send the old invoice, I confirmed him that I have only one invoice that I given. And I asked him to check invoice nomber and date with policy document, then he says he don't have any option to verify the same, but he says need old bill, I couldn't understand what is going on,
                              kindly do the needfull before filing legal proceedings through insurance ombudsman
                              Jul 26, 2022